Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 03:48:21 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What should I learn to be a professional trader?  (Read 2118 times)
megacrypto

Activity: 291
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 09:35:59 PM

As @SecretsOfCrypto said (he's retared already): "One should become an expert in all aspects of crypto". Not only TA, but FA, mining and others too.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ZEROSTATEEMOTIONAL INTELLIGENCE                                   ● INSTAGRAMFACEBOOK TWITTER
POWERED BY BLOCKCHAIN                                         ● MEDIUMANN THREAD
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
websoftwareengineer

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

Blockchain with VTOS energy

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 09:56:42 PM

I want to learn about being professional trader. I want to search and read some articles but I don't know whatelse.
What I read so far is about how to read candlestick. And I learn how to read indicator but I just learn it by myself.
So what articles to read? If you have some suggestion, please share here. I don't ask for the articles to read, I just ask for some clue what to learn

You can always read different speculations and always remember the rule in the market, the prices are always depending on demand and supply so profit will not be always assured to happen.

⚫ ▬▬     V T O S   |   Decentralized CDN & Social Network     ▬▬ ⚫
  Whitepaper    JOIN OUR ICO  >  MAY 28th  <
FACEBOOK               MEDIUM               TWITTER               GITHUB               TELEGRAM
lavishlife

Activity: 137
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 01:12:23 AM

I don't recommend using CandleStick reading.

Master the types of market analysis.
investopedia for resource and youtube for great video tutorials (Bitcoin for Beginners is a great channel)
Torrenth

Activity: 196

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 04:24:40 AM

maybe you should analyze some of the coins you want to trade, along with that experience that will guide you to become a professional trader, in addition to talk with many traders who have been professional.
sumanto

Activity: 462

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 05:39:55 AM

yes of course you have to learn from some traders who already profesioanl and already can get a lot of profits and I am sure traders who have been able to professionals will NOT GIVE the real science to you because it is confidential I am sure it will happen.
zinkla

Activity: 113
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 05:57:39 AM

The first thing that you need to understand, is that you are not going to be a professional trader in just matter of a few months, you need patience and the ability to be a rasonable trader without being too worried about the prices at the time of trading.

kenel

Activity: 578

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 03:55:08 PM

you need to study the concept of volumes. here in the crypto-currency market this is the main and the most predictable value, which allows us to assess the further movement in the market
lushlife

Activity: 280

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 04:07:08 PM

There's no article you need to read, experience real trading, as what
they say "experience is the best teacher" don't afraid to lose some
trades, instead, learn from it. Good luck!
digitalgame4life

Activity: 378
Merit: 105

Active forum member, A+ poster, PM good sign camp.

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 04:21:36 PM

I think you should learn alot about how to read charts, fortunately there are alot of youtube movies about reading charts and enough stuff on the internet to read from and to learn from, on the other hand I am convinced that you also have to be skilled at FA (fundamental analysis) becuase in crypto that is also of great factor to keep in mind, in my experience TA (technical analysis) doesn't work allways because the market is well manipulated at this time.

Nicol3

Activity: 420

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 04:44:36 PM

There are some articles that can't be put into words, I would suggest for you to search them on youtube and learn from some good traders. That's one of the basic learning tools I've used for me to be a better trader.

joshy23

Activity: 1078
Merit: 256

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 04:46:51 PM

you need to study the concept of volumes. here in the crypto-currency market this is the main and the most predictable value, which allows us to assess the further movement in the market
Learning the concept will give us some guides when we needed to assess whether the coins will go up or will going down, better to have
this basis in order to follow certain movements, knowing what to expect on its next movement.
ymirymir

Activity: 462

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 05:56:08 PM

I want to learn about being professional trader. I want to search and read some articles but I don't know whatelse.
What I read so far is about how to read candlestick. And I learn how to read indicator but I just learn it by myself.
So what articles to read? If you have some suggestion, please share here. I don't ask for the articles to read, I just ask for some clue what to learn

Different forums that is related to trading would be a helpful tool for you to learn here in crypto. Reading and watching videos would also enhance your skills and would provide you the knowledge that you need to succeed in trading. Your experience would also have a big impact.
gorodi

Activity: 476

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 07:55:27 PM

I think you need to learn a lot of things, the knowledge of technical analysis is extremely large and complex, you have to read and analyze accurately, make specific plans and have strategies when trading . Also, with a market in downtrend, you always have to look at the bitcoin price to be able to handle every possible situation.

The more you know about trading, the better the chances that you will become a professional are. However, it is not enough. without an experience, making mistakes and taking lessons from them, you will not succeed.
ssuchy

Activity: 490

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 07:58:15 PM

There's no article you need to read, experience real trading, as what
they say "experience is the best teacher" don't afraid to lose some
trades, instead, learn from it. Good luck!
In any case, every professional has everything in practice and every person learns from their mistakes. But nevertheless, without success in the crypto-currency business can not do.
deus030518

Activity: 224
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 11:19:03 PM

For you to be a professional trader you have to study the basic trading so when you have master it already you know what you will do to your next trading. Then you will upgrade your knowledge until you have figure how to do the trading properly and you will minimize your mistakes. You can also make your profit big or double. You should also study the concept of the trading so that in your next trading you have strategies on how to trade then you will already plan what you will do to your trading. It is not hard to do trading if you have learn the basic and the concept of trading. All of us have our own way on how to be a professional, all of the investors have different ways, different style, different understanding in trading that is why not all of us are the same. For me all of the investors are professional in our different ways.
ASHLIUSZ

Activity: 994
Merit: 502

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 11:53:17 PM

practice, practice and practice again! having behind your back a baggage of knowledge, without practice you are nobody in this market. it is necessary to understand and develop cryptointuition.
Well said, practice is the one that makes one an expert. Just with practice cannot make a big change, but from each experiment something need to be learned. This continued process could make an user expert in trading, but he needs to withstand ups and downs while learning, because there are people who go away fearing loss.
valentine401

Activity: 378

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 12:34:17 AM

You should learn how to read different articles and watch news that is related to cryptocurrency in order to avoid making wrong decisions and always do your own research and just dont base on someones speculation about the market.
IsaacMerewether

Activity: 2

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 01:07:06 AM

Being a professional trader requires a lot of skill. it is very difficult
ghost14k

Activity: 126
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 04:12:22 AM

Becoming a professional trader is not that easy as it sounds. Lots of commitment must be involved in order to achieve it.You can find many good traders on twitter to follow and you will learn quite a lot from them. Also seek out investipodia and babypics, those are quite use in learning how to trade. Groups on telegram helps a lot too, and you will be able to exchange ideas and hear different views of many professional traders.
geopolisch

Activity: 1022
Merit: 511

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 06:03:08 AM

First of all, you need a good mentor to show you everything
In this case you can use internet resources with good information

Yeah, I use the same scheme to learn
But it’s hard to find good internet content

That’s the question but I found one portal with free webinars
Being a professional trader Mr. John and I work together and I learnt more from him as a student you can say. Now I am working in promotions of the Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies because this is the future and we need to follow all the major and basic rules of market for we are here to become professional traders. Always believe in basic rules and your thinking according to present situations which will be in your benefit if you make the right decision.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: