Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 06:45:07 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Red Period but be Patient  (Read 4528 times)
Sadyshagg

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 04:26:59 AM

I often think about how tiny we crypto-holders are. We represent such a minuscule sliver of the population. I certainly believe we are the very lucky early adopters.
The way I see it is that early investors in crypto currencies are like the early investors in the American railroads in the 1800's.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Alakdan

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 04:44:19 AM

I agree.. Red days is not temporary, we should learn to have patience while waiting for the bull run again. There is always perfect timing for everything.
dekleni

Activity: 504

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 04:53:09 AM

Dear all

now we are on deep red period. some portfolios may drive in to 70% loss. but do not sell please hodl.

=if you sell during dip period you face great loss,

= this dip is for temporary , market correction on the way

=if you have a big portfolio or small try to Hodl with TUSD.

=if you newbie do not get panic , this is normal situation, we have had faced these types dips 2016,2017,2018

=As per technical analysis normally from highest price 80-90% decrements can be expected

=Believe the block chain tech ,it has a great future

at last i have to say , do not sell your portfolio for loss.  if market grows we have to expect downs , thats normal.  be patient

we should not panic in this situation. although the market price is down, it is better not to sell first if you fear loss. if we have a good project we can defend.
FrosDiamond

Activity: 126

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 06:49:21 AM

Yes be positive, do not overdo it and sell at this point just by thinking crypto will die. In this situation, never think negatively. Think about what to do in this situation, think that everything will run normally again and it will be fine.
Spoop

Activity: 101

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 12:37:52 PM

I agree with OP. There is nothing else that we can all do right now than to be patient for the bear to pass and then we can go into the next recovery. Believe in the coins that you have, you know they have potential which is why you invested in the coins in the first place. HODL your coins, do not panic sell. In the long run, you will be glad that you held those coins.
PurpleNights

Activity: 112

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 01:38:34 PM

This is the most important sermon that needs to be preached on this streets. People need to be more patient and believing, and hodl their coins. See situations like this as an advantage, rather than a time to cry or panic. Buy more coins if you have the funds and just wait patiently for a bull market.
zeakqui

Activity: 44

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 11:44:13 AM

As much as I will hold amid Dip in desire for the Market future redress to value climb, I question in the event that I can keep on holding A coin I found to be thoroughly horse crap or going slammed, I want to rather offer out in other not to experience 100% misfortune on the said coins. Be that as it may, profound research is additionally required and informed on the sort with respect to coins to hodl at either Dip starting or at the center. Be that as it may, the best belt is to evade any kind of frenzy in all circumstance. Experience tallies a ton.
Dirk2017

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

“Crypto Depository Receipts”

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 11:58:50 AM

As much as I will hold amid Dip in desire for the Market future redress to value climb, I question in the event that I can keep on holding A coin I found to be thoroughly horse crap or going slammed, I want to rather offer out in other not to experience 100% misfortune on the said coins. Be that as it may, profound research is additionally required and informed on the sort with respect to coins to hodl at either Dip starting or at the center. Be that as it may, the best belt is to evade any kind of frenzy in all circumstance. Experience tallies a ton.

Yes this red period is expected, we know that this is coming. When crypto coins price rise then expect on the next move that it will fall, and thats what happen here. So just keep waiting because in mid year most of cryptos will fall down and rise at the end of the year. Just be patient.

rightway00372018

Activity: 210

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 12:05:52 PM

Yes this red period is expected, we know that this is coming. When crypto coins price rise then expect on the next move that it will fall, and thats what happen here. So just keep waiting because in mid year most of cryptos will fall down and rise at the end of the year. Just be patient.

I agree that crypro prices will and fall but i dont believe it will rise at the end of the year its because mostly of crypto prices are rising in the third quarter of the year and slowly drops as new years is fast approaching.
rapsonic1337

Activity: 210

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 12:18:38 PM

All alts has been affected by the market, but this is just for the main time and eventually market will recover and so the alts as well, so it is better to wait for the green days of the market to have a good income.
mronezigger

Activity: 154

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 12:39:42 PM

though they crypto values dropped but research have proven that it was meant to occur in other to correct they nature of the crypto market and before the year ends crypto will still sky high in value.
Gamblet

Activity: 476
Merit: 13

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 01:35:28 PM

I think that patience is very important to investing and trading cryptocurrencies. I think that in the course of a month we will once again see the collapse of the altcoins. But this will not last long. After this, a strong growth of Bitcoin and altcoins will begin.
diazen

Activity: 33

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 01:40:46 PM

Yes, i totally agree with you.
vladaziya4

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 07:19:49 PM

I believe that cryptocurrency is a promising business that can achieve new innovations, and improve the old world. I make money on it, I love the crypt. I think both that and that perspective currencies, but BTC can soon make itself felt, therefore at present I would choose bitcoin.  Wink Smiley
Oleyumi

Activity: 40

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 04:44:20 AM

I wager that the red period is currently finished and I saw the majority of it in the coinmarketcap.com is green. This shows there is something bravo and that is something that could be upbeat for the speculators now. In any case this isn't a little while ago on the grounds that the cycle has as of now redundantly happen and you ought to be appreciative in the event that you could partake in it.
vladaziya4

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 04:49:33 AM

This must be judged by the state of the company, since the fraudsters are different. The most important thing is to look at everything: the website, the documents, the favor. Grin Cheesy Wink Smiley
imgoinforbitcoin

Activity: 87

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 09:01:34 AM

Well it is easy to tell people to be patient but the truth is that you cannot just expect people to not panic. I do agree though, being patient is the only way that we all make it out of this shitty bear market on the better side, if you start selling now at lower prices than you bought your coins then you are just making losses which is not a good thing.
reggram

Activity: 42

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 11:08:51 AM

There must be patience in everything. It is normal for the price of cryptocurrencies in the market to rise and fall, and the price of any cryptocurrency is immutable. Panic is unnecessary. The red period needs to wait calmly and wait optimistically. Because this is a great opportunity to buy
sithuleee

Activity: 110

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 11:39:44 AM

Yeah. This market condition is normal. In any market we can see ups and downs. The people who can understand this can make great profits and all other people get panic will be losers.
Dean_Jue

Activity: 202
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 11:41:18 AM

Your advice should be to invest, not to be patient.
Everyone knows that whenever market is in a downfall, you're supposed to invest heavily do that you can make money when market eventually gets green. Most of us follow this strategy. But I don't know why lately I have been getting negative vibes from the market. Maybe because things are crashing way too much and for way too long.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  

Jump to: