Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 10:27:38 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Red Period but be Patient  (Read 4528 times)
Conte_Forni

Activity: 406
Merit: 10

https://www.bitc2.org/

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 05:11:15 PM

I do not know how you can just look at it all. I wait for any opportunity to sell my altcoins. a little lift and I'll do everything, I'm sure that bitcoin will be restored and to some extent Etherium, but not all the rest!
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
sharkpc2000

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 11:19:34 AM

Sell to castrate calamity and so purchase whether it weight ladle. You moreover occupancy and generate certain that you don't get bait cancelled with your reaction, everything is prosperous to be fine.
taiwww

Activity: 588
Merit: 257

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 11:28:45 AM

Yeah, stressful period always calls for the strong holding hands and nothing else. If we sell then we loose big time and if we hold then we can have higher chances of winning this market. This is what the legends here tell us, they legend because they are oldies of the crypto market and who know what are the benefits of holding in this market. Even ask to those people who bought in 2017 start and held until the December 2017  Wink Those people know the value of holding very much and this is what one should take into consideration. Just think about the 2018 december and hold for the great moves !
pumbum

Activity: 434

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 07:44:56 AM
Last edit: July 03, 2018, 06:09:14 PM by pumbum

if there is another source of income, then cryptocurrency can be considered as a long-term portfolio. therefore, only HOLD. if there is no other income - sell part, because most likely it is your only money and you broke the rules of the investor. And I can recommend only one thing, to study your portfolio and remove not fundamental coins. To start new investments only after studying the rules
party22

Activity: 108
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 07:48:10 AM

It's hard to keep cool when the market goes down very much. But in this situation, the most powerful project will survive. we can see which are scam and not.
dkkoi5

Activity: 146

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 07:54:14 AM

Yes, patience is important. Especially in this year's encryption market, we must have enough patience. This year's market conditions are not good. Without enough patience, you will lose a lot.
togoshigekata

Activity: 1260
Merit: 115

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 08:11:51 AM

Patience is Key, the markets are volatile,

If you believe in the technology, the team, the strategy, the mission, etc,

Why would you sell if price goes down? You should buy more on discount!

Averaged

Activity: 406

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 08:19:13 AM

We must be patience in all terms of buying, selling and trading and I know even investors has a long line of patience for the success of the their project. You can't make profit easily by doing nothing you must work it hard and get it hard.
kakaword

Activity: 142

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 08:20:51 AM

Yes, we need to have enough patience to wait, this market will not continue to be at a low point, patiently waiting for the market to pick up, we can get more profits, I believe this market will develop better in the future.
sarfwr

Activity: 210

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 08:23:08 AM

Yes, patience and a lot of people because of despair and choose to sell the token, when they sell, however, may have formed on the bottom of the token, then they will feel regret, this is a very interesting phenomenon

DCC│Distributed Credit Chain
    Empower Credit, Enable Finance   
GithubFacebookMedium ‹‹‹dcc.finance››› RedditTwitterTelegram
Suharjo

Activity: 420

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 08:23:46 AM

yes I understand this is a risk that must be faced when starting to decide invest in crypto. precisely when the price is low as this is the right time to start investing or buying new coins. so, I will not panic because this is a common thing in cryptocurrency.
GREENch

Activity: 1400
Merit: 103

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 08:26:27 AM

If you, for any reason, think that the coin has prospects then you should not sell it. The market now beat out "the weak hands"
kwabeedat

Activity: 308

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 08:27:40 AM

Dear all

now we are on deep red period. some portfolios may drive in to 70% loss. but do not sell please hodl.

=if you sell during dip period you face great loss,

= this dip is for temporary , market correction on the way

=if you have a big portfolio or small try to Hodl with TUSD.

=if you newbie do not get panic , this is normal situation, we have had faced these types dips 2016,2017,2018

=As per technical analysis normally from highest price 80-90% decrements can be expected

=Believe the block chain tech ,it has a great future

at last i have to say , do not sell your portfolio for loss.  if market grows we have to expect downs , thats normal.  be patient
That's true somehow. This dip has happened in crypto before and so we should stay calm. A better market moment can happen at any time and so we should wait for the bullish season
BlasterS

Activity: 420

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 11:11:04 AM

It’s like be patience in the hard times that you will encounter in this business and industry
because that hard times can make you realize how to deal with it, and how to be better person.
arkawa040

Activity: 434

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 11:15:49 AM

Dear all

now we are on deep red period. some portfolios may drive in to 70% loss. but do not sell please hodl.

=if you newbie do not get panic , this is normal situation, we have had faced these types dips 2016,2017,2018

=As per technical analysis normally from highest price 80-90% decrements can be expected

at last, I have to say, do not sell your portfolio for loss.  if the market grows we have to expect downs, that's normal.  be patient
absolutely agree with the author, soon 3 and 4 quarter in which I'm sure will be a great rise, and the more you sell the further you will push the rise of the crypto market, whales see everything and manipulate the market want to earn be patient! and the author is right for blockchain a great future to him, not even breathe every country in the world!
minerdiary

Activity: 322
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 11:18:55 AM

Patience is one of those feelings that helps in investing in the crypto currency. There are those who were lucky and they came at a time when the market grew every week and everyone thought that it would last forever. Now this is not, but it does not mean that that time will not happen again!
KobbyC

Activity: 361

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 11:45:12 AM

The market has started rising already, though the change in rising is not all that much, there is a change in percentage. The market has started getting green. Be more patient holders.
ace4549

Activity: 699
Merit: 438

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 06:00:42 PM

Yes be patience, because this is the good thing to do in this situation,
and I’m telling you it is useful and helpful to deal and handle this kind of situation, so be smart and wise to know what to do.
TechComputer

Activity: 560

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 06:04:18 PM

Yes be patience, because this is the good thing to do in this situation,
and I’m telling you it is useful and helpful to deal and handle this kind of situation, so be smart and wise to know what to do.
Patience is the key to eliminate all those peoples who really happy to dump the coin more and more. Now cryptocurrency its on recovery and we'll get back in green period.
EmJay

Activity: 563
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 06:12:37 PM

Dear all

at last i have to say , do not sell your portfolio for loss.  if market grows we have to expect downs , thats normal.  be patient
I agree that with you my portfolio  has lost like 70% but luckily it is not my hard earned money those are all from bounty in which I participated. the market is now in chaos but when I se the project that is active I am still holding my coins .some.I sold because it keeps declinijg everyday but those I sold is the coins I think there is no wsy to recover. I only keep or hold those I think has a bigger future rather than losing it all because of the market is in chaos.  But I am not in panic as I know it is normal in a crypto world.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  

Jump to: