Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 08:57:55 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin can be about $ 5000 or not?  (Read 282 times)
daoquanghuan (OP)

Activity: 184
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 05:03:17 AM

The market continues to go down, there is a lot of good news but not push up the bitcoin price, trading volume is very low. I think there will be another sharp drop again to try the rest of the market to see Would you like to sell or not. Do you think bitcoin can be about $ 5000?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
mmo4me.2016

Activity: 812
Merit: 256

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 05:10:25 AM

Bitcoin will definitely fall below $ 5,000 next time, I suppose, the price may fall back to $ 3,000 before the big recovery!
At the moment, investment should be considered carefully! Should invest in a moderate level!
Aroma92

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 05:13:55 AM

The bitcoin struck down a triangle. And now the trek down to us is provided. I think that up to 5000 will just get there. Whales should once already decide to start pumping the market again. But it is not exactly.

imusify  ❰  Award-Winning Blockchain Music Platform  ❱  Presale starts Mar 1
DiscordProduct DemoO3 Wallet :: Get Whitelisted 
Whitepaper  ❰  ANNFacebookTwitterTelegramRedditMediumGitHubYouTubeLinkedIN  ❱  Explainer Video
Sam San

Activity: 630
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 05:14:12 AM

The market continues to go down, there is a lot of good news but not push up the bitcoin price, trading volume is very low. I think there will be another sharp drop again to try the rest of the market to see Would you like to sell or not. Do you think bitcoin can be about $ 5000?
Sometimes it seems that the market has nowhere to fall, but apparently there are laws of the crypto market,it's like a change of seasons and we have to adapt, but I do not think that the price will go lower.

First77

Activity: 266
Merit: 32

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 05:14:59 AM

Bitcointalk.org user has 8000 Bitcoin worth some $60 million. He will not risk $60 million and wants to sell his 8000 bitcoin but his country cannot support $60 million deal.

It could be people from developing countries are big buyers of Bitcoin because it was $1 in 2009.

Buyers upto $400 will sell now but who will buy Bitcoin at $3000. It is going to $2,000
Herbert2020
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1137

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 05:15:48 AM

anything is possible with bitcoin. it may drop to $5000 or it may drop to $10 or it can even die. or it can rise up and reach $1,000,000. the real question is will it do that?

for now there is no reason for the price to drop below the strong $6k support line. the drop so far has been without a reason too and it was purely whale manipulation that was initialed by a massive dump on different exchanges.
the $6k so far has proven to be the bottom where majority of the investors consider the price to buy at. so it would be extremely hard to break it.

Weak hands have been complaining about missing out ever since bitcoin was $1 and never buy the dip.
Whales are those who keep buying the dip.
aladlanie04

Activity: 114

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 05:37:11 AM

yes can be touch 5000$  at last resistance level 4800$  but bitcoin is very much manipulated by big whale MT GOX  trustee Nobuaki kobayashi but hope no more sell bitcoin  japan court order . But whatever goes up come down  whatever comes down goes up too  after this bearish period then bull run will start soon buying in dips in better to make some profits in bull run but invest not more than 10% of portfolio  that would be risky if more than that. Much better to take profits all the time
Ains_sama

Activity: 608
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 05:39:54 AM

Bitcoin will definitely fall below $ 5,000 next time, I suppose, the price may fall back to $ 3,000 before the big recovery!
At the moment, investment should be considered carefully! Should invest in a moderate level!
this is very interesting if bitcoin prices reach at $ 3000. because first, many people will begin to lose confidence in bitcoin
secondly, many people will soon sell their bitcoins for fear that prices will continue to fall. and for me waiting for that time to buy.
TwisterPipister

Activity: 238

UNCLOAK™ - Cyber Threat Detection Powered by EOS™

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 05:40:17 AM

I think that maybe it can go even deeper, but not for long, because now in some countries it has not become profitable to mine bitcoin because of the electricity price, I mean to use S9 ASICs, maybe it will become some kind of cost mark, below which the price will not go down in the future.

UNCLOAK™ - Cyber Threat Detection Powered by EOS™
┨PRE-SALE  : 25th MAY - 25th JUNE ▌MAIN-SALE: 26th JUNE - 03rd JULY┠
LinkedIn Twitter Facebook Telegram Medium Reddit
jonsnow29

Activity: 95

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 05:47:32 AM

With today's movement, I think $5,000 or lower is possible.  But, I am still hoping that it will not go that level. I Hope Bitcoin maintains it's price at $6,000 until the bull run. My alts are bleeding and crying hard now. I'm optimistis that they will recover soon!
NoviceInvestor

Activity: 113

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 05:48:25 AM

And here are all the predictions that Bitcoin will go way down, but already it's bouncing back.
paragon07

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 05:49:18 AM

i think bitcoin price on the market will not drop on $5000, there has a good community, one of the successful coin in all crypto. If you don't trust and believe on bitcoin for sure price will fall as low as $5000. need more patience to reach our success
keanne_isaac

Activity: 392
Merit: 103

www.daxico.com

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 05:54:03 AM

looking to the current market trend it seems there is no sign of  price reversal. huge sell volume over poeer buyer volume and if this continue we may see bitcoin price at 5000 level.
asdnguyenthanhtin

Activity: 100
Merit: 5

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 05:57:16 AM

In my opinion it will happen. Even bitcoin prices will drop even lower. But for a long time it will grow strongly. The market always has a rebound point after the price drop, you can join and out the market reasonable to get the best profit. Good luck
pumbum

Activity: 434

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 06:37:00 AM

at the moment, the mark of $ 5000 is very likely, so if you plan to enter the market - there is a good chance to buy bitcoin at a discount
etin06

Activity: 285
Merit: 11

quarkchain.io

View Profile WWW
June 23, 2018, 07:38:15 AM

Last night I was shocked to see the price of bitcoin around $5960 which has being the lowest since this year.  I don't think it will touch $5000. The Lowest I think it can go is $5500 from there we should see and uptrend
Denker
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1014

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 08:03:40 AM

Of course $5000 is on the table.
But the strong hands who are holding their coins for years now, and haven't sold any coin since the beginning of the decline in december, also will not sell at $5k.
These are the hodlers of last resort, as Trace Mayer is often saying.
What these guys will do is buy more if they have some fiat on the sideline.
So whoever tries to continue to scare the market, will only be able to shake out the last newbies who entered the space a year ago or so.
Pandarian

Activity: 132
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 08:15:05 AM

Of course $5000 is on the table.
But the strong hands who are holding their coins for years now, and haven't sold any coin since the beginning of the decline in december, also will not sell at $5k.
These are the hodlers of last resort, as Trace Mayer is often saying.
What these guys will do is buy more if they have some fiat on the sideline.
So whoever tries to continue to scare the market, will only be able to shake out the last newbies who entered the space a year ago or so.

Nicely said. Everyday people join crypto world and think they can make lots of money like the ones who invested earlier. When they see a sharp drop, they scare the s*** out and sell. But people who invested earlier will hold till it rises up. At the end of the day, they have only invested small amount of money. Whether the BTC rpice goes up or down, they only loss small.
XCANA

Activity: 1456
Merit: 148

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 09:46:48 AM

Well, this current downward trend may likely move down to  $5000 or below from all indications probably before middle of next month. But there is a believe that what ever happen before end of December this year Bitcoin value will bounce back from this whole downward movement.

airdagon

Activity: 546
Merit: 17

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 10:55:55 AM

The total market capitalization of all currencies of cryptocurrency has dropped to just under $ 268.4 billion at press time, bringing down $ 16 billion on yesterday. good news does not always make the price go up, bro. I do not think the bitcoin price will touch $ 5000 but it will only fall slightly below $ 6000.
Pages: [1] 2 3  All
  Print  

Jump to: