Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 06:15:52 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin can be about $ 5000 or not?  (Read 282 times)
DeadCoin

Activity: 1246
Merit: 261

★ Investor | Trader | Promoter

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 11:09:01 AM
Last edit: July 03, 2018, 06:43:00 PM by DeadCoin

There are chances for bitcoin to fall to $5000. Just look back at the past history. When there has been a correction, there has been a huge hike right after the corrections. The current correction starting January has been so long and this is the longest correction we ever seen. Hope to have a huge hike by mid or end of this July. Lets see what is about to occur.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Idrisu

Activity: 924
Merit: 260

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 11:22:22 AM

Selling bitcoin below the cost price is not a good investment strategies and I believe many of us if not majority buy bitcoin above the current price.  Bitcoin may fall further but many of us has confident that it is going to rise again and holding is the best options for any wise investors.
krishnapramod
Legendary

Activity: 1470
Merit: 1078

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 12:08:59 PM
Last edit: June 24, 2018, 04:35:19 AM by krishnapramod

Bitcoin will definitely fall below $ 5,000 next time, I suppose, the price may fall back to $ 3,000 before the big recovery!
At the moment, investment should be considered carefully! Should invest in a moderate level!

Definitely is a big word to use when you are sure....I rarely get into Bitcoin speculation, but I don't see it dropping below $6K...big support level at that point...since speculating, what I see is a recovery.

It made to $5,900 but good that it didn't go further.

Edit: From CMC, Bitcoin didn't went below $6006.

$5900 Huh

Edit 2: It did.
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2968
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 12:50:17 PM

The market continues to go down, there is a lot of good news but not push up the bitcoin price, trading volume is very low.
Bitcoin's dominance is greater than the past days so there are traders that are only waiting for this dip for them to take in and buy more.
I think there will be another sharp drop again to try the rest of the market to see
Again there will be another one? what on Earth is this, we've been on this for so many times and how long this bear will stay.
Would you like to sell or not.
I'm not selling.
Do you think bitcoin can be about $ 5000?

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
bengsabeng

Activity: 742
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 01:08:21 PM

in my opinion bitcoin prices will not fall below $ 6k, currently bitcoin prices still range between $ 6100- $ 6500.
I hope the bitcoin price will soon rise and return above $ 10k.

▀■ ■ ▀▄      ▀ ▀ ▄ ▄██      ► C P L A Y - IDO       ██▄ ▄ ▀ ▀▀      ▄▀ ■ ■▀
ONE ECOSYSTEM FOR ALL YOUR CRYPTO NEEDS
|        App Store        |           Wallet           |        Adstation        |        2FA Shield        |
sindikat

Activity: 364
Merit: 106

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 01:16:53 PM

I see a lot of resistance at $ 6,000. Probably it will be very difficult to overcome. But even if the bitcoin price drops to $ 5,000 for me, nothing will change. I will not sell my coins for $ 5,000 or $ 6,000. I appreciate bitcoin more expensive and willing to take the risk to wait. I may be wrong, but it's my choice.
cloud9

Activity: 126
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 02:33:31 PM

Nobody can give you a specific answer about your question but we are certain that it will depend on the market this coming weeks.

barota

Activity: 1176
Merit: 286

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 02:41:54 PM

of course , bitcoin price can drop to 5000 next days
ajqjjj

Activity: 1498
Merit: 507

Not your Keys, not your Bitcoin

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 02:52:28 PM

The market continues to go down, there is a lot of good news but not push up the bitcoin price, trading volume is very low. I think there will be another sharp drop again to try the rest of the market to see Would you like to sell or not. Do you think bitcoin can be about $ 5000?
It is really disappointed in every investor but we should accept the crypto situation. Again this will boom in next month so we should waiting for one more we will expect good move. This year majority of the peoples are interested to join this forum but current dump is not a permanent issue. I hope Bitcoin is a secret gem so we should hold for long term.

-support Bitcoin Community Bitcointalk.org-
Always verify wallet to store your Bitcoin
Donations are open, send PM
1Referee
Legendary

Activity: 2170
Merit: 1427

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 03:16:20 PM

in my opinion bitcoin prices will not fall below $ 6k, currently bitcoin prices still range between $ 6100- $ 6500.
I hope the bitcoin price will soon rise and return above $ 10k.

The price already went below the $6000 level. There was a semi large buy wall at Bitfinex that got pulled and it instantly went below $6000 at that time. I don't know if front running happened, but it was quite interesting to see nonetheless. Fake support, fake market, what else can we say about it?

That being said, the following 6th of February bottoms didn't break;

Bitstamp's $5920.7 -> yesterday $5940
GDAX's $5837 > yesterday $5929.3
NoviceInvestor

Activity: 113
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 01:29:07 PM

Bitcoin will definitely fall below $ 5,000 next time, I suppose, the price may fall back to $ 3,000 before the big recovery!
At the moment, investment should be considered carefully! Should invest in a moderate level!

Definitely is a big word to use when you are sure....I rarely get into Bitcoin speculation, but I don't see it dropping below $6K...big support level at that point...since speculating, what I see is a recovery.

Edit: From CMC, Bitcoin didn't went below $6006.

$5900 Huh

Edit 2: It did.

Props to you for admitting that you were wrong. I see a lot of predications where the poster just vanishes after the prediction and never admits that the were wrong. Predicting a market is damn hard, and people shouldn't be embarrassed if their predictions were wrong.
fantasticX5

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 02:14:45 PM

The market continues to go down, there is a lot of good news but not push up the bitcoin price, trading volume is very low. I think there will be another sharp drop again to try the rest of the market to see Would you like to sell or not. Do you think bitcoin can be about $ 5000?
Well, let's just wait on how dip the price could be and take this as a good opportunity to buy bitcoin at lower price. The market has been in a bearish for almost six months and maybe it's enough and we can see a good rally coming.
sulendra12

Activity: 2814
Merit: 526

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 02:23:52 PM

It would be to $5000 anytime but it will continue rising at the end of the year because if we are following the thread that has been established every year. We have seen the big progress from Bitcoin, like the last year the price was hitting $1k-$1.5k that was really impressive. I'd love to see that again.

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
miyaka26

Activity: 476
Merit: 105

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 04:26:59 PM

There's a possibility that it may drop $5000 like you've said about the sharp drop that happens last time $1000+ has been deducted to its price and the majority of the orders are fiat pairings from major exchanges to stop their losses, exchanges hacking has an impacts and they are using this incident to spread Fuds to investors, I hope it will not crash further below to $5000+ level.

mostkey

Activity: 742
Merit: 253

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 04:52:35 PM

with a lot of positive news that will not make the situation better because the news will not change the price completely depends on everyone on the current trust, surely everyone thinks this is not the right time to enter the market, potentially to deeper, ahead may be the price is getting down and whales waiting for a fairly cheap price, after being broken below the price of $ 6000 then it will be possible to deliver at a price of $ 5000.
ladydark

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 11:59:09 PM

Despite this critical condition,i would like to hold and also to buy buy more bitcoins at cheaper price.Huge confidence is needed to take such a decision and I hope that i could reap the benefits soon.

jadenunderhill

Activity: 293
Merit: 109

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 12:06:19 AM

I'm sorry, but bitcoin will be much less, than 5000. If we wil have 3500 in the end of the year, it will be a miracle. I'll be watching for 2500 in December(
Gaaara

Activity: 1106
Merit: 501

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 12:31:45 AM

Probably, with this volume it can only maintain the price for a little time but if ever a crowd selling happens the concrete that is holding the bitcoin price will go down and there is a possibility that it will go down even more. The moment investors refuses to invest more or getting scared to invest bitcoin can be good as a stocked coin and will less likely to not be profitable, but the good thing about bitcoin having a low price is that we can freely use it with the transaction fee being less.

MOCKTAIL  -  THE  FIRST  SEMI-FUNGIBLE  TOKEN  ON  BSE 
        WEBSITE        WHITEPAPER        SMART CONTRACT        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        TELEGRAM        ANN

jackhdt

Activity: 476
Merit: 256

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 12:45:59 AM

5000 is possible because bitcoin is facing a lot of difficulties at the moment . It's important that you know that it's us who own bitcoin. And we contribute to the price of it. So be patient waiting and don' t sell it unless you want it. I' m sure i won' t sell bitcoin when it doesn' t touch 15k$

Make me great again
ricardobs

Activity: 1204
Merit: 505

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 05:29:46 AM

Nobody can give you a specific answer about your question but we are certain that it will depend on the market this coming weeks.
You are right in this regard but the market data can help us to predict the possible price up to certain extent. In the same way the market price can add us in the prediction about the fall in the prices. And it has been sometime since the market is a bit more resistant towards the further fall in the prices and in my opinion, the prices will not fall any more. Also we might start approaching to appreciation in the values rather.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: