Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 08:04:17 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][PRE-ICO]TRUFIELD FREE ACCESIBLE ELETRONIC MEDICAL RECORDS APPLICATION  (Read 1331 times)
TrufieldICO (OP)

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 07:23:19 AM
Last edit: June 26, 2018, 06:37:58 AM by TrufieldICO

The Trufield Project

Good medical recordkeeping is essential to assuring quality health care. Records aid in the medical
management of patients while serving vital educational and epidemiological purposes. When
recordkeeping is adequately performed, it improves the coordination and continuity of care, support
program monitoring including reporting outcomes, budgets, supplies, reinforces decision-making
capacities, augments staff accountability and achieves more accurate medical data statistics.

Why Trufield?

There are a variety of electronic and paper medical records systems that exist today, so why do we
need Trufield? These are the reasons:
» Data Security
» Data Analysis
» Cost
» Accessibility
» Data Ownership
» Sharing Information
» Data Organisation
» Privacy and confidentiality
» Communication
» Teleconsultation

How Trufield works

Users will register to the decentralized application for their unique, electronic medical IDs. So anyone
anywhere can have unique digital medical ID on which their medical records will be stored. This will
serve as the template on which all other essential medical information can be added and accessed
respectively. This will enable users to access their medical records from any mobile or web based
platform wherever they are. With patient consent, health professionals will be able to access and add
new medical information using just the patient’s electronic medical ID.

What makes Trufield Unique?

» Trufield is free and will always be free for all users.
» Trufield algorithms will analyse all medical data in real time. This will remove any
disease reporting delays. All data will be analysed to identify disease outbreaks,
allocate resources efficiently, anticipate future health problems, identify deviations
from expected trends and for planning preventative measures.
» Trufield decentralized application will be accessible even to users without internet
access using Trufield’s unique USSD protocol.
» Trufield decentralized application will be available on computers and mobile phones
because these are easy to use, transport, available and are lower in cost than most
other electronic systems.
» Trufield will be a unique integration of a centralized and decentralized platform.
The centralized platform will host the interactive features of the DAPP while the
decentralized platform will host the medical information. This will ensure that only vital
medical data is stored on the blockchain thereby reducing cost.
» Trufield will achieve more accurate vital medical statistics for healthcare providers and
patients.
» Selective advertising will be permitted on the Trufield application to cover the cost of
storing medical information on the Ethereum blockchain and other cost associated
with the use of Trufield decentralized application.
» With Trufield, patients will be able to share their medical files with other users and
secondary trusted parties.
» With users consent, selected medical data can be used to help with disease-control
planning, plan immunisation and vaccination programmes, clinical surveys, aid
population census, market research, and advertising, assist governmental agencies to
plan essential health services, etc

Trufield Token Rewards

Users will be able to earn Trufield tokens by performing certain actions on Trufield platform or simply
by buying them on an online digital assets exchange.Ways in which token rewards on the Trufield platform will be available:

» First one million user registration
» Users providing consent to the use of their medical data.
» Donating to partner charitable organisations through Trufield.
» Health providers adding new patient medical information unto Trufield platform.
» Referring new users to Trufield.

Trufield token Usability

» Advertising on the platform can be paid for using Trufield tokens. This should generate
an increase in demand for Trufield tokens
» Trufield tokens can be used for charitable donations to Partner Charity Organisations
» With users consent, useful de-identifiable patient medical data can be purchased
by vetted institutions and organisations at specified Trufield token amounts, thereby
increasing demand for Trufield tokens
» Statistical data collected on healthcare providers can be purchased by using specified
Trufield tokens.
» Trufield tokens can be used to gain entry to all Trufield events and conferences

Technical Details

The Token

Trufield tokens will be created over the Ethereum network, which is currently the standard
way to create cryptocurrencies.
Trufield token will follow the ERC20 standard, which is the standard expected by exchanges.

Data security

The Trufield project’s goal is to provide a high-level of service to everyone. Data security
is paramount in the Trufield project. That is why the Trufield decentralized medical records
application project will run over a HIPPA server.
HIPPA is a set of rules from the US government required for handling and saving electronic
medical records, with a big focus on privacy and security.
Using a HIPPA certified server assures users that their medical data won’t be accessible to
anyone without your permission.
Using Trufield no matter where you live, your medical data will have the best level of security
available.

Project technical description

Trufield will be a mobile and web based application that will allow healthcare providers to
upload patients’ medical data electronically, patients will give permission for access to their
medical information.
The development will be Android first because the vast majority of the target market uses
Android rather than IOS
The App and USSD protocol will communicate with the HIPPA compliant server and the
server with the blockchain.

ROADMAP

TEAM

ADVISOR

Token sale

The goal of Trufield token sale is to sell 70,000ETH worth of tokens during public sale. The
total Trufield tokens (TRUF) supply will be fixed at 100,000,000 TRUFs and no more tokens
will be created thereafter. Trufield tokens will be priced at 1ETH = 1000 TRUFs. During the
pre-sale, Trufield will make available 17,500,000 TRUFs for sale at 25% discount.
All unsold
tokens will be destroyed after the ICO once the soft cap is reached.

Pre-sale starts: 03/07/2018
ICO starts: 31/07/2018.
ICO ends: 25/09/2018.
Development starts: October 2018
MVP (Minimum viable product): February 2018
Testing of selected entities: March 2019
Release to the public: May 2019

Soft Cap and Hard Cap.

The soft cap and hard cap has been set at 1,200ETH and 100,000ETH respectively, why? The soft
cap was set at 1,200ETH because that is the estimated funds required to develop a minimum viable
product. This will cover programming, design, testing cost etc of the Trufield decentralized application.
The hard cap of 100,000ETH will enable us not only to create the application but to deliver it
to the targeted users. We understand the challenge of getting individual patients and healthcare
organizations motivated to join the effort of storing medical data electronically. Therefore there will be
a massive campaign to educate patients and healthcare providers about the need and use of Trufield
electronic medical records system. The hard cap will cover the product, marketing and educational
programmes cost.

TOKEN DISTRIBUTION

https://i.imgur.com/hael4XZ.png

THE PRESALE IS AVAILABLE TO THE PUBLIC. SO ANYBODY CAN BUY TRUFIELD TOKENS AT 25% discount

https://i.imgur.com/hael4XZ.png

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
SABRINASMF77

Activity: 104

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 09:27:45 AM

I do  really trust projects for health but I have a question: How will the tests be taken? And how wil truf be used on the smartphone?
Liamlion4945

Activity: 113

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 10:02:10 AM

Human health is a matter of particular concern to the community and many projects have focused on research and treatment. When using the TRUF platform will be provided easy access to check their health parameters and simultaneously share real-time health reports with right away , right?
pikkie

Activity: 924
Merit: 256

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 10:08:29 AM

I'm not sure, can crypto be applied in the world of health globally?
amberwang120009

Activity: 93

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 10:37:11 AM

I think the project should have partners such as hospitals, health care centers, good doctors ... so that the data is shared, analyzed timely and have tips for the health of the user the best platform
kristen09192

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 10:56:32 AM

I see about the sale of coins information with the total supply that I think a bit, it is very interesting to have this coin before listing in exchange, allocation and also very clear, hopefully hardcap sales coins can be achieved
LeonJayden.

Activity: 86

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 10:28:51 PM

I have read your WP and I really like the TRUF device. It very convenient to use and it easy to take care of myself
christian1103

Activity: 50

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 10:35:12 PM

The project looks really exciting and interesting to me and i think the project has alot of potential to grow in future. I think that this project can truly revolutionize the whole healthcare platform
danielwang2112

Activity: 44

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 01:18:07 AM

I need to know more about this project on how this things worked so that I can see whether it has the ability to be successful. This project is still new and to make things clearly we should research more about their whole team and the developers
justin0062

Activity: 81

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 01:43:34 AM

I love the concept of TRUF. They work on a subscription-base model that allow users take the test for their health.
tippytoes

Activity: 1988
Merit: 275

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 01:59:32 AM

I'm not against with the objectives of their platform but even if it's free to use and you need to give consent regarding the use of your medical data, then, there's come the loophole. They can sell the data that they will collect for a hefty amount to those institutions that are interested on this. It's free but the catch is, they will earn from your data. Though they have good reasons why such services but if that's okay with you, by all means use this platform. Users should also earn from this and not only the project.
markchoo

Activity: 103

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 02:04:13 AM

Pretty interesting project. I visited the website and seeing many members interacting each other and like freedom of speech. I think this project will become famous soon.
Masteriano4423

Activity: 152

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 02:15:37 AM

congratulations for this interesting idea, you see that you are working hard to achieve great things, I join you to support them and that together you can achieve everything that we propose, continue developing the project and achieve our dream
AlanMilano

Activity: 129

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 02:19:28 AM

The project looks good, but I would like to ask a question:
» Trufield algorithms will analyse all medical data in real time. This will remove any
disease reporting delays. All data will be analysed to identify disease outbreaks,
allocate resources efficiently, anticipate future health problems, identify deviations
from expected trends and for planning preventative measures.
Can you explain more about this? How can an algorithm be more intelligent than the best medical experts in the world to do such a complicated job?
mohammedhwang

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 02:52:58 AM

So interesting project! very nice concept it really sounds good, I would like to participate and support this platform because it looks very promising and interesting project and also has a huge potential to succeed in the future
basicbasiccha

Activity: 91

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 03:17:23 AM

I'm really glad to be part of it. Good luck Dev, hope your projects running well and succeed, more project updates to come.
linsayjinny

Activity: 37

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 03:29:15 AM

Health mutual assistance has been rising rapidly in recent years and the market of it is vastitude. i want to know how about market competition?
marona.coro

Activity: 50

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 03:52:01 AM

that you already have a real business flatform so you're not starting from scratch. But my question regarding how to educate the users is somewhat like how users will adapt your platform? A lot of them are new to crypto or better yet, no idea at all. So will you address that kind of scenario?
camily.june24

Activity: 87

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 04:49:22 AM

it sounds very promissing with this project, TRUF tokens evolved based on the need of transaction services in the field of health. because we know that the cost for doctors and for the current treatment is very expensive, and in fact the development for the above solutions is required facilities that care both sides .
and hopefully with the TRUF platform will be very useful for those who need it
Carterfinley65

Activity: 89

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 05:17:14 AM

I see the TRUF project is very interesting, but the market competition is very high and the concept of health projects very much. I'm sure an experienced team of developers will be successful
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: