Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 07:23:39 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][PRE-ICO]TRUFIELD FREE ACCESIBLE ELETRONIC MEDICAL RECORDS APPLICATION  (Read 1331 times)
mastery.jimmy

Activity: 93
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 05:46:22 AM

The TRUF platform like    by the people, and for the people. Seem they want upgrade healthcare to completely another level and introduce Healthcare Without Borders.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
nicecrypto

Activity: 1260
Merit: 21

View Profile WWW
June 24, 2018, 05:49:24 AM

"Good medical recordkeeping is essential to assuring quality health care. Records aid in the medical
management of patients while serving vital educational and epidemiological purposes. When
recordkeeping is adequately performed, it improves the coordination and continuity of care, support
program monitoring including reporting outcomes, budgets, supplies, reinforces decision-making
capacities, augments staff accountability and achieves more accurate medical data statistics"

I agree, as a former health worker, i undestand how not having access to this medical informations have caused a lot especially in our sub sahara Africa and I believe once we have a process like this in place, it will go a long way for treatment in general since I've seen first hand the usefullness of a similar app developed by my organization then to take, keep and track and even remind pregnant women and nursing mothers of their due dates for medications and vaccinations. Very interesting project I must say and kuddos to the team.  
david.super

Activity: 97

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 06:05:29 AM

in which  countries do you plan to develop? except those you plan in your Website.  I think that such projects are very necessary for people, I hope you will succeed
D1zee

Activity: 128

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 06:07:44 AM

I think the project should have partners such as hospitals, health care centers, good doctors ... so that the data is shared, analyzed timely and have tips for the health of the user the best platform

I totally agree with you, I think you should partner with hospitals and healthcare centers also wish you had more like Doctors in you team. It is a brilliant idea though and so believe the project would do fine but would like to see that this data that will be collected are been analyzed by good medical personals in your team which I didn't really see or that as earlier mentioned are been analyzed by your partnering hospital doctors else we will have to believe this
I'm not against with the objectives of their platform but even if it's free to use and you need to give consent regarding the use of your medical data, then, there's come the loophole. They can sell the data that they will collect for a hefty amount to those institutions that are interested on this. It's free but the catch is, they will earn from your data. Though they have good reasons why such services but if that's okay with you, by all means use this platform. Users should also earn from this and not only the project.
audrey.audrey11

Activity: 89

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 06:25:07 AM

Do you have a working prototype of the project?
Noelle.2412

Activity: 77

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 06:49:46 AM

this project looking interesting and you already launched bounty campaign on your project.  how long will this project run and does this project have a good future? I want to see the progress of your project and see its success in the future.
david.super

Activity: 97

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 11:35:51 AM

Is it available for  US citizens ?
leoleobeck

Activity: 89

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 11:52:33 AM

I saw kind of similar project but specialized on dermatological diseases. Do you have a specialization?
judejude

Activity: 86

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 12:41:49 PM

Do you have a user base of doctors in your service?
SABRINASMF77

Activity: 104

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 01:28:46 PM

Blockchain in health field is becoming popular and this is the third or fourth project in this category. I need to look for whitepaper and other information to see what is the unique selling point in this project when compared to the other projects. In the first glance, this is interesting. Most interesting point is this project also have bounty campaign
n3482nba

Activity: 140

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 01:45:39 PM

when medical personnel start to be assigned to blockchain, it is very precise, because with blockchain all can see the deficiencies needed in treatment
amberwang120009

Activity: 93

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 01:56:19 PM

it is a good idea but need some legit companies to adopt the project payment system . watching for further development of the ico
LeonJayden.

Activity: 86

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 10:34:52 PM

This project looking promising because this is backed by very professional, this would very successful ICO, keep going  dev team
TrufieldICO (OP)

Activity: 112

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 03:34:00 AM

I'm not against with the objectives of their platform but even if it's free to use and you need to give consent regarding the use of your medical data, then, there's come the loophole. They can sell the data that they will collect for a hefty amount to those institutions that are interested on this. It's free but the catch is, they will earn from your data. Though they have good reasons why such services but if that's okay with you, by all means use this platform. Users should also earn from this and not only the project.
Only users non-identifiable data will be passed on to vetted institutions. Also Trufield terms and conditions will be clearly written so that users will know exactly what they are signing up for. Users will be rewarded with tokens for sharing their medical data with secondary parties. Sharing medical data will help provide better care for all
TrufieldICO (OP)

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 03:38:58 AM

Do you have a user base of doctors in your service?

Yes, we have several doctors and are partnering with hospitals to help with the project
TrufieldICO (OP)

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 11:37:52 AM

Human health is a matter of particular concern to the community and many projects have focused on research and treatment. When using the TRUF platform will be provided easy access to check their health parameters and simultaneously share real-time health reports with right away , right?

Yes, users can check their health records and share real-time health reports. This will be particularly useful in cases where patients will have a second opinion on a health matter
danielwang2112

Activity: 44

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 01:32:27 PM

And how will you protect the data you get? You will basically know exactly what your users do?
TrufieldICO (OP)

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 03:25:22 PM

The project looks good, but I would like to ask a question:
» Trufield algorithms will analyse all medical data in real time. This will remove any
disease reporting delays. All data will be analysed to identify disease outbreaks,
allocate resources efficiently, anticipate future health problems, identify deviations
from expected trends and for planning preventative measures.
Can you explain more about this? How can an algorithm be more intelligent than the best medical experts in the world to do such a complicated job?
The algorithm is not designed to replace human doctors, not at all. The algorithm will be there to spot emergency disease trends such as an onset of an epidemic so the health professionals can react more quickly to combat it
TrufieldICO (OP)

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 03:27:44 PM

And how will you protect the data you get? You will basically know exactly what your users do?

Patient data will be secured on the blockchain. This will mean only with users consent can their medical records be accessible
TrufieldICO (OP)

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 03:31:47 PM

in which  countries do you plan to develop? except those you plan in your Website.  I think that such projects are very necessary for people, I hope you will succeed

The testing phase will be in Ghana west Africa. This will enable us to test the DAPP and customize it accordingly to suit users in these communities. After that, Trufield will be made available in Nigeria, and then it will be available everywhere
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: