Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 10:06:47 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][PRE-ICO]TRUFIELD FREE ACCESIBLE ELETRONIC MEDICAL RECORDS APPLICATION  (Read 1331 times)
TrufieldICO (OP)

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 07:17:28 AM

Hello dev. You have signature programs, airdrop, twitter, facebook?

Bounty program, Twitter and Facebook link are on the Trufield website
WhiteShum
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1001

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 07:31:46 AM

Hello dev. You have signature programs, airdrop, twitter, facebook?

Bounty program, Twitter and Facebook link are on the Trufield website
I'm proud of the Trufield project because it will provide everyone with free electronic medical records to improve healthcare and lives
TrufieldICO (OP)

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 07:54:16 AM

This is an interesting project, having all medical record in one place will makes us easier to get any medical attention we need.

Thank you. Please support us by participating in the Token Presale on 03/07/2018 and ICO on 31/07/2018.
TrufieldICO (OP)

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 07:56:50 AM

I would like additional information about this project. But I'm sure this project can have a high appeal to investors if the promotion is more upgraded and has the potential to succeed.
Please join our telegram channel to receive additional information. We are still working on promoting the project. Please support the project by joining in the Token Presale which is open to the public on 03/07/2018.
TrufieldICO (OP)

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 07:58:36 AM

hard to admit that i dont know much about this project ,its new for me, but im willing learn all about  TRUFIELD project and on it rigth now. gluck to this project and wishing all the best of your team.

Thank you. Please support us by participating in the Token Presale on 03/07/2018 and ICO on 31/07/2018.
TrufieldICO (OP)

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 08:01:03 AM

Hello , iam  from Korean. Can I have a Korean translation about this ICO.
Thank you for your interest in the Trufield ICO. We currently do not have a translation service in Korean. Sorry about that. Please use Google translate or other translation services to translate to Korean
TrufieldICO (OP)

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 08:02:09 AM

Hungarian translation reserved

Thank you for your interest in the Trufield ICO. We currently do not have a translation service in Hungarian. Sorry about that. Please use Google translate or other translation services to translate to Hungarian
TrufieldICO (OP)

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 08:09:07 AM

I still do not understand about the project. Example: when I get sick. What would I do to overcome it?

Thank you for your interest in the Trufield project. Trufield is an electronic health data management system. It is primarily targeted to poor communities which do not have such a system. It will enable them to store medical data electronically for the first time. The platform will also feature an algorithm which will process medical data in real time to enable health professionals to spot disease outbreak quickly. So no more late response to diseases like Ebola. Ultimately, Trufield will be integrated into existing medical systems in developed countries, this will mean that patients can access and export their medical records wherever they are are
TrufieldICO (OP)

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 09:00:16 AM

I sent message for join the campaign.Waiting your contact 
Thank you. You can join our bounty program on the Trufield website. Need further information, please join our telegram channel or contact us directly
TrufieldICO (OP)

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 12:49:17 PM

Hi team.
I like the concept of this plan.
Extraordinary job, a rather interesting design, rational idea!
Thank you. Please support this project by participating in the PRESALE which starts 03/07/2018 and the ICO on the 31/07/2018.
TrufieldICO (OP)

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 12:53:19 PM

Hey, all! You must to append token details to allow participants to get in the idea.
The token details are published in the whitepaper and the Trufield website. Also the presale is open to everyone to invest. If you require further information please contact us directly using the contact us form on the Trufield website or join our telegram channel
TrufieldICO (OP)

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 12:55:34 PM

did you have a plan to make a bounty campaign for this project,, nice looking ANN thread.good luck for your project

We already have a running bounty program, please visit the Trufield website to join. Rules about the bounty are in the frequently asked questions page on the Trufield website
TrufieldICO (OP)

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 12:57:15 PM

Are  going to promote you on social media just like talk show or something else . Any camp?

We are currently promoting the Trufield project on social media platforms. Other marketing tools will be deployed soon to reach more people in the community
TrufieldICO (OP)

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 01:00:17 PM

i think if you want succes in ico sellingyou need promotion, all member bitcointalk maybe not known about TRUFIELD  coin

We are currently promoting the Trufield project on social media platforms. Other marketing tools will be deployed soon to reach more people in the community
TrufieldICO (OP)

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 01:04:32 PM

hello team dev. Iam still curious about the potential of this peoject. Can you make the idea more clear?

Thank you for your interest in the Trufield project. Trufield is an electronic health data management system. It is primarily targeted to poor communities which do not have such a system. It will enable them to store medical data electronically for the first time. The platform will also feature an algorithm which will process medical data in real time to enable health professionals to spot disease outbreak quickly. So no more late response to diseases like Ebola. Ultimately, Trufield will be integrated into existing medical systems in developed countries, this will mean that patients can access and export their medical records wherever they are are
TrufieldICO (OP)

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 01:08:33 PM

It looks great with interesting ideas behind the project. Please update more details as soon as possible. I need more information before deciding investing in the project. Thanks

basicbasiccha

Activity: 91

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 03:44:37 PM

Will it be possible to synchronize the data between several user’s gadgets in order to be able to get information about health anywhere in the world?
linsayjinny

Activity: 37

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 10:31:22 PM

What bonuses can an investor get for buying tokens during the pre-sale?
Masteriano4423

Activity: 152

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 10:41:14 PM

Will doctors in hospitals be able to get information from TRUFIELD in order to cure their patients faster and more efficiently?
Mealumgune

Activity: 15

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 12:02:40 AM

I like your plan! Outstanding job, engaging logo, discerning business.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: