Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 02:54:49 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Hacked wallet  (Read 2422 times)
akonrupom

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 08:44:17 AM

A few days ago my account was hacked. I did not do anything that my account is hacking. I was working very carefully and did not think about it. But it is very sad that even after using so much caution, my account was hacked.

Actually, after this incident, I do not have to enter my head. How can I save myself?
Hecquyn

Activity: 129
Merit: 15

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 08:51:06 AM

I am also very worried about this issue. I do not have much experience in cryptocurrency, so I hope to receive useful comments.
Silifatmuda

Activity: 107
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 08:52:19 AM

There are lots of hackers out there who are not ready to work
but are ready to steal your hard earned tokens from your wallet
not quite long ethewallet was hacked and thousands of tokens were stolen
One of the effective way to avoid this is not to used your private key to access your wallet often.
Only when necessary.
LowBrain

Activity: 631
Merit: 113

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 08:54:45 AM

Don't visit untrustworthy websites. Don't install untrustworthy software.  Don't open mail attachments from untrustworthy sender. Those rather easy rules help your save your money.
waorana

Activity: 630
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 09:21:18 AM

The attacks of hackers who want to steal the private keys of wallet in all ways are more frequent but people should be much more careful. I read people who click on emails they receive by sending their private key or other things like that, these are things that everyone should avoid in order not to see their account emptied
vova.andreyan.94

Activity: 336
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 10:50:30 AM

If there are problems, it is possible to exit the situation will buy a hardware purse!
pazzanegro

Activity: 434

View Profile WWW
July 17, 2018, 10:57:59 AM

Of course hardware wallets is the best option now, but you can also use metamask, your wallet will be safe if you never give your private key and hold it on the usb

GAMEHERO.APP CEO
chandrarahmadewa

Activity: 308
Merit: 49

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 11:33:03 AM

Hacking the wallets of most cases on phishing sites is even explained on the internet about how to create phishing sites with tutorials. A relatively easy way to always mark sites that require entering users and passwords on sites you visit frequently.
NikkiS

Activity: 434

The Protocol for the Audience Economy

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 11:38:54 AM

If you're planning long-term investment, having a hardware wallet is a must(TREZOR, Ledger Nano S, etc.) it may cost you but at least your safety is assured

If you plan to earn money in crypto, then it will be reasonable to purchase a hardware wallet. If there is no opportunity to purchase a hardware wallet at once, then it is worth tackling this issue as soon as there is  $ 1000 on the wallet.

zeakqui

Activity: 44

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 08:40:43 PM

my recommendation is the same, in the event that you utilizing mew you would do well to get equipment wallet like record nano s .or utilize metamask for the safe. be that as it may, just I prescribe equipment wallets. other thing is dont spare your private address or passwords in email,internet or any sort of distributed storage. since it can be hacked. at that point your subtle elements will be spilled.
Jesabela04

Activity: 540

BountyMarketCap

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 08:44:05 PM

Nowadays people complain about their account being hacked
We need experts here to give us some tips on how a wallet can be secured from being hacked
Your submissions will be welcome
Cheers!

As for me, everything inside the internet is hackable these days because hackers are also smart to steal our earnings. I suggest to put our eanings and hodlings in a hard wallet where we are the only ones who could handle it. It is important that we know how to secure our earnings.
palermofc

Activity: 196

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 08:44:47 PM

We need experts here to give us some tips on how a wallet can be secured from being hacked
Cheers!
Use most secure wallets, don't share your private key anywhere, make sure you log in the right webpage to avoid phishing your private key.
Troysen

Activity: 476

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 08:20:09 AM

Sometimes its really not about the expert's take but rather  How careful we re with our wallets  and how we we go bout it Its a common knowledge that web based wallets are vulnerable to hacks, so you should handle them with care, or better still invest in Hardware wallets which are hoe secured  and guarantee safety of your coinsa
hermae

Activity: 210

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 03:14:03 PM

One of the best things that I could suggest is to save your private keys in paper wallet and have it photocopied and keep in a very safe place. It is also important that we will not save our keys online or on any social media accounts because it could be easily tracked by hackers.
anjohyx

Activity: 451

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 03:28:16 PM

If you're planning long-term investment, having a hardware wallet is a must(TREZOR, Ledger Nano S, etc.) it may cost you but at least your safety is assured

If you plan to earn money in crypto, then it will be reasonable to purchase a hardware wallet. If there is no opportunity to purchase a hardware wallet at once, then it is worth tackling this issue as soon as there is  $ 1000 on the wallet.
Hardware wallet is best way to protect our assets, but don't support all the coins, maybe you still need to install wallet in your computer, so make sure you computer is safe and don't click any link from email, daily scan your computer and save your private key offline/don't screenshot

JeffreyElvis

Activity: 162

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 03:34:36 PM

Cheers!
These wallets are the very best and the most secure platforms and strong community.

MEW
TREZOR
Ledger Nano
KSHMR

Activity: 259

View Profile WWW
July 26, 2018, 03:45:10 PM

If you're using MyEtherWallet and you're afraid of being hacked then all you need to do is to use a Metamask so that you will not be worried that your wallet will being hacked.
bney

Activity: 333

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 03:48:58 PM

Yes if you use digital wallet don't save your Pvt key on the device. But it is better to if you use hardware wallet. But the price of it a little bit high. anyway if you have more crypto coins the hardware wallet is recommended me.
triangles

Activity: 566
Merit: 107

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 03:59:26 PM

I think it's pretty easy if you want to login to the wallet using the website make sure the website is correct address and bookmark the original address is more recommended, but better if using the wallet available in google chrome store (extension) like myetherwalletqx, waveslite etc and also use metamask to login myetherwallet (for ethereum users)
veter2601

Activity: 714
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 04:06:32 PM

Cheers!
To protect yourself from being hacked will help you with hardware wallets. With such purses, you'll in the browser to enter a password or private key ... which eliminates breaking your wallet.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: