Bitcoin Forum
June 01, 2024, 04:35:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO]🔥🔥ETHEREUM LIMITED Edition🔥🔥  (Read 4943 times)
Kay94

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 09:55:50 PM

Reading through the white paper I have seen so much to be achieved by the team in the cryptocurrecy world. We have a long way to go with smart contract.

DIAGON  e S p o r t s   ▐ ╹  Global decentralize eSports ecosystem
JAPCNSPNRU   WHITEPAPER  ]     ICO ❱ ❱  ❱ Nov. 12 th
facebook   ◥ TWITTER   ◥ reddit   ────  (❪   B U Y   ❫)  ────
Kay94

Activity: 364

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 11:19:53 PM

very good project! Great team! We hope for the development of the project and the implementation of the long-term project plan. The project has a very interesting idea! I'm sure it will be in demand! I am sure that everything will work because the project is very large and has potential.

No doubt that ETH Limited is a promising project, putting all the money into ETH Limited will make our money grow quickly and significantly.

I think it will be one of the best decisions you can ever make in the crypto world due to the high enthusiast team members

DIAGON  e S p o r t s   ▐ ╹  Global decentralize eSports ecosystem
JAPCNSPNRU   WHITEPAPER  ]     ICO ❱ ❱  ❱ Nov. 12 th
facebook   ◥ TWITTER   ◥ reddit   ────  (❪   B U Y   ❫)  ────
Jheddi

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 05:34:16 AM

Sir may we know whos behind this project ? Where is this project originated and who are the developers and Advisors? Hoping to get answer . Concerned citizen. Smiley
anilsaini.jaipur

Activity: 112

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 06:31:47 AM

ETHL is different from Ethereum and in good ways. It employs Smart contracts that can never be manipulated. ETHL brings a nice concept that has never existed before and I am 100% sure that ETHL will be a huge success.
anilsaini.jaipur

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 06:34:57 AM

ETHL is different from Ethereum and in good ways. It employs Smart contracts that can never be manipulated. ETHL brings a nice concept that has never existed before and I am 100% sure that ETHL will be a huge success.
billy.ryoko

Activity: 686
Merit: 104

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 12:48:57 PM

Hi Dev, I have visited your official page, is that any special bonus if invest in the different ICO stage, it seems the fixed price in the Pre-ICO and Public sale, any more information about this?

▀   ▄   ▀   ▄   ▬▬▬███  Burst  █  Defi Money  ███▬▬▬   ▄   ▀   ▄   ▀
[      PRESALE     |  April 1st      ]     [     CROWDSALE    |  June 1st      ]
[     TWITTER           TELEGRAM       █│█     MEDIUM          GITHUB     ]
Goodday

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 04:19:58 PM

Running on the ethereum network will therefore benefit from ethereum's intrinsic values of high security and speed decentralized anonymity and great stability like the consistent Ethereum limited project that will help people without programming or blockchain knowledge to make smart contracts to be implemented in real life .
abcnguyengueyn

Activity: 452

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 02:04:21 AM

i don't know the Founder of the team, and is useful ?
 because they have a concept almost similar to ethereum
Wayan_Pedjeng

Activity: 913
Merit: 252

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 03:50:14 AM

Sir may we know whos behind this project ? Where is this project originated and who are the developers and Advisors? Hoping to get answer . Concerned citizen. Smiley

Join the telegram group and you can chat directly with the admins there. A few details about the team members can be found in the website and the social media channels, but as far as I know most of them prefer to remain anonymous (which happens with many similar projects).
PutuPartoHarjo

Activity: 294

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 04:31:49 AM

Excellent innovation for smart contracts tailored to the needs of users.
Very interesting and of course I am sure this project is very feasible to support.
Evil eye

Activity: 210
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 12:38:42 PM

Good runnig this project, I hope it will best project in 2018. I looking this concept some time late and I like this concept so joined here.
Joshapat

Activity: 1526
Merit: 255

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 01:08:37 PM

It is very important for me that with Ethereum Limited users will be able to create their own smart contracts! I would like to support the project!
Ethereum limited brings a unique concept that has never existed before, I am sure that the team has thought the best so that ETHL is easily accepted by investors.

▄▄███▄    ▄███▄▄
     ▄▀▀    █    █    ▀▀▄
    ██    ▄▄▀    ▀▄▄    ██
    ▀▄▄▄█▀▀        ▀▀█▄▄▄▀
  ▄▄█▀█▄              ▄█▀█▄▄
▄█▀     ▀▀█▄     ▄▄█▀▀     ▀█▄
██          ▀█▄▄█▀          ██
▀█▄     ▄▄▄█▀▀  ▀▀▀▄▄▄     ▄█▀
  ▀█▄▄▄▀▀            ▀▀▄▄▄█▀
   █▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▀▀█
   ██  ▀▀▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▀  ██
    ▀▄     █      █     ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▀      ▀▄▄▄▀▀
cogwise
  ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
Hyper-charge your trading with intelligent insights   ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄███
███▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄███
███▀               ████
███▄              █████
████▄            ██████
█████▄▄        ▄███████
████▄       ▄██████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
█████  ▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▀███████
█████  █████  ██▄▀█████
█████  █▀▀██▄▄▄▄  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████

█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

Wayan_Pedjeng

Activity: 913
Merit: 252

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 03:54:04 AM

It is very important for me that with Ethereum Limited users will be able to create their own smart contracts! I would like to support the project!
Ethereum limited brings a unique concept that has never existed before, I am sure that the team has thought the best so that ETHL is easily accepted by investors.

It is an unique concept, but still needs to be advertised properly. The social media channels are doing good, but when compared to the other ICOs, I would say that the number of participants is low. The admins must think about various ways to attract the investors.
dimon2307

Activity: 392
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 10:14:39 AM

It is an unique concept, but still needs to be advertised properly. The social media channels are doing good, but when compared to the other ICOs, I would say that the number of participants is low. The admins must think about various ways to attract the investors.

Of course, the promotion of ISO projects is not an easy task. However, I think that the marketing department will cope with this task. Excellent work offline sources, you do not need to focus only on online advertising.
Bawang

Activity: 61

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 04:14:05 PM

This is a very easy and flexible way to process good communication to business and marketing. The project indeed creates a good concept of making it possible to make a good platform. Thus, it won't be a hassle to invest and anyone can simply relate to create their own smart contracts. I believe everything ETH Limited has can be improved more by means of innovation.
Shikamaru

Activity: 266

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 01:52:24 PM

Very interesting, Ethl allows someone with a computer and the internet to make a contract with anyone.
And with enormous potential, it seems Ethl will stand out from its competitors.
billy.ryoko

Activity: 686
Merit: 104

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 02:05:52 PM

May I know any listing plan in this project? This is the promising and nice concept in this project, but I till want to know more before my investment.

▀   ▄   ▀   ▄   ▬▬▬███  Burst  █  Defi Money  ███▬▬▬   ▄   ▀   ▄   ▀
[      PRESALE     |  April 1st      ]     [     CROWDSALE    |  June 1st      ]
[     TWITTER           TELEGRAM       █│█     MEDIUM          GITHUB     ]
anilsaini.jaipur

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 03:31:41 PM

anilsaini.jaipur

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 03:33:38 PM

Evil eye

Activity: 210
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 08:27:56 PM

I'm check in website on your business, It is really nice!
Noticing website, unblemished results, very nice logo!
Ohh you absolutely right think about of this project. Ethereum Limited is the best project at this time and their ico. So you should hurry up to join this interesting project.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: