Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 11:03:14 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: 1 2 3 [All]
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin comes around  (Read 371 times)
marjil (OP)

Activity: 454
Merit: 13

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 10:09:12 AM

Back in February I remember a whole bunch of dudes saying buy bitcoin, it's an amazing price of $6000 and you'll never see a chance like this again, it will just go up from here and you will be kicking yourself. Then it did indeed start going up over the coming months, it even reached $11000, nearly double they were saying, you've missed the boat.

But look where we are now. We are at the same February low of $6000. My point is history, and prices, all repeat themselves. Opportunities do come round again. I can say to those people that said to buy in Feb that we are at the same point, and the same opportunity is there again.

(Or is it? I know a whole load of people are saying it's going to fall below $6000 and may even reach $5000. So there will be opportunities. Feb was not a special time).

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Lorna111

Activity: 280
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 10:16:58 AM

Back in February I remember a whole bunch of dudes saying buy bitcoin, it's an amazing price of $6000 and you'll never see a chance like this again, it will just go up from here and you will be kicking yourself. Then it did indeed start going up over the coming months, it even reached $11000, nearly double they were saying, you've missed the boat.

But look where we are now. We are at the same February low of $6000. My point is history, and prices, all repeat themselves. Opportunities do come round again. I can say to those people that said to buy in Feb that we are at the same point, and the same opportunity is there again.

(Or is it? I know a whole load of people are saying it's going to fall below $6000 and may even reach $5000. So there will be opportunities. Feb was not a special time).

Market is Volatile, anything can happened at any given time, Yes, this one opportunity that everyone should look into if they are willing to invest, Bitcoin price value is going ups and down, no one can predict if this a testing for this price then goes ups again to the level we never expected, it is always dependent on the Volume of Investment by the investors putting in to crypto currency market. I am optimistic that it will go up again after this market glitz, this is just normal in the market to happened, market recover itself.
pxo.011

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 10:23:34 AM

well bitcoin is very volatile there is a lot option or way to go through. both ways has a possibilities and both are good benefits to us as user holder and buyer.
lizardbtc

Activity: 448
Merit: 109

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 10:27:31 AM

Those who are tlling you quick and easy money are doing so they earn money on their end. Even by affiliates or by any other means. Or simply they are trying to promote and hope the price will raise up and if they do they get more money out of the system. It is sad but place is filled with false information,scams and physing attempts. This all gives the crypto bad look from the public perspective. But I am fairlyconfident that in the long run crypto is the way to go call it bitcoin or something else, it is going to be here.
Dr.Nina

Activity: 364
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 10:40:38 AM

It is common nature is that, People always rush in when the price of the instrument increases. And subsequently the become rise more. People also fear to invest when the price is down. But what the investor do. A true investor do just reverse. They invest in low and sell in boom. As the market is volatile you should have patience. You need to wait for the desired price. The price of this moment is desired to me. If we invest at this moment, the chance of return is very high.
kujaroth

Activity: 69

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 10:44:32 AM

There's a big risk. High risk, high rewards. Crypto is unpredictable. Even though history repeats itself. We wouldn't know when will it happen. But I am still hoping BTC will make a comeback.
hasemase

Activity: 33

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 10:52:33 AM

the truth is, everybody who is investing now is late but not too late. Tho I would start scaling into btc now and wait for a clear reversal before you put 100 % of your allocated cash in it. Bitcoin still has enough room to grow.
pimkobai

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 11:47:37 AM

I think this bearish market is just recurring like what happened last several months had happened where it had dropped $6K USD. Now is the right moment where people should buy more btc due to drop in price value this time where a possibility of making a history back again. Let's just hope it will hapen again this time such that people longing for a bull market has never been happening in the past months.
code

Activity: 536
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 01:53:39 PM

it made sense to trade rather than keep long-term. the price in 6000 in February was really good, but only now we understand that only a short distance. The price in 5000 is real
Ryan786

Activity: 10

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 02:26:53 PM

You can't really pin predictions on fixed amounts because of how volatile the market is but yes I do somewhat agree with those estimations  Smiley and that's why I'm holding. Those who listen to the other posts telling them to sell will miss out big time  Huh
cryptodalton

Activity: 126

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 03:22:15 PM

Lowering of price is not always bad. When the price is low, people get to invest in this people because not everyone has good amount of capital to invest. However, I don't think the price will get below $6k. It should be increased from $6k onward. I hope the price won't again get affected by the whales of this crypto market and people get a good opportunity to earn profit.
cryptotaste007

Activity: 112

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 05:58:00 PM

Bitcoin is a thing that will always come and go around. As the nature of the blockchain is decentralized, the crypto market is always volatile. So no need to worry if the price value goes down, it will rise afterwards.
hacker1001101001

Activity: 1288
Merit: 415

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 06:06:09 PM

I don't think bitcoin will fall below $6000 and this is the best time to invest in it. There will be a rise in the prices now as many people are getting the advantages if bitcoin and profits involved in it. Also, many governments are taking intrest in cryptos and Bitcoin can get huge investments in the comming days and price will rise. SO, I think that investing now will be a smart and profitable decision for any investor.
hassan2654

Activity: 210

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 06:07:05 PM

Yes bitcoin is there and even it may go down. Just because of the reasons of price fluctuations for the financial tools. But trust me, this is not the end. It will go so high in future. And then due to the price falling reasons, it may fall down. This is the cycle of a financial tool. And we all have to accept it.
RamonBTC

Activity: 392
Merit: 106

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 06:07:45 PM

That’s right, dude. Bitcoin comes around in every time we wouldn’t expecting it, but is up to us if we are gonna go with the flow, risk and accumulate some bitcoin the way we do acquire some in last time.

Opportunity comes within a couple of days or a few hours. So we should be attentive and grabbing it will dictate your fortune and your financial future.

Few members were sad seeing this kind of price, but only a good investors will appreciate it and will be happy for it.
Len_nin

Activity: 131

xCrypt

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 06:13:22 PM

As for me it's not still late to invent in bitcoin,and those who comlain about losing money should know it's about a long term investment.You know you have a risk,be patient ,market in a dip temporary,it will start rising one day again.

xCRYPT ➲➲➲IEO-SALE On IDAX Exchange (https://www.xcrypt.club/)
Cryptocb

Activity: 238

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 06:16:38 PM

Bitcoin is a steady flow on Crypto market industrial, because many people are into bitcoin, which the supply is higher than the demand, therefore, base on that bitcoin has been falling down below expecting price.
XinXan

Activity: 1064
Merit: 505

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 06:24:44 PM

Uhm, actually they don't. In february it went from 6k to 12k. After that it crashed again to around 6k, that time it only recovered up to 10k. This time if ''history repeats'' as you say, we would have to see a recovery lower than 10k, possibly 8k. Your argument is a fallacy.
jeni99

Activity: 169

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 06:52:00 PM

prediction does not mean 100% true. and also the market is difficult to predict accurately. but all this there is a game of big players who want to monopolize the market.
olgafox0404

Activity: 140

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 08:42:50 PM

if you vzgyanite on the schedule last year, you will see the characteristic trend that bitcoin after the drawdown is rapidly increasing!
pixie85

Activity: 2128
Merit: 524

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 09:07:09 PM

prediction does not mean 100% true. and also the market is difficult to predict accurately. but all this there is a game of big players who want to monopolize the market.

This is probably their last chance because if Bitcoin rallies again it will end at 40 or 50 thousand USD and the chance to window to buy belo 10,000 USD will close forever just like it happened with 1000 USD. Many of us forgot about it but 1000 was a price people were dreaming of for years. Now it seems to be so low that we aren't expecting it the worst bearish scenario. 10,000 is going to be the new 1000 in 2 years.
XinXan

Activity: 1064
Merit: 505

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 11:02:37 PM

This is probably their last chance because if Bitcoin rallies again it will end at 40 or 50 thousand USD and the chance to window to buy belo 10,000 USD will close forever just like it happened with 1000 USD. Many of us forgot about it but 1000 was a price people were dreaming of for years. Now it seems to be so low that we aren't expecting it the worst bearish scenario. 10,000 is going to be the new 1000 in 2 years.

Or maybe bitcoin never recovers. You cant say that forever, i hope you realize that anything will come to an end. Bitcoin cannot keep rising forever. People keep saying that but eventually there is going to be a time where bitcoin reaches its ATH forever and will never surpass it again. Who says that didnt happen already?
senne

Activity: 1078
Merit: 507

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 11:23:03 PM
Last edit: July 01, 2018, 10:19:33 PM by senne

Unfortunately you are right, everyone believes that this low point may never come again but after some time we need to see such low points again. But one should also note that if the price falls so low there are always the point when price is skyrocketing, hence this is the normal working of crypto market and one should not be astonished by such moves. Every fall is situated by some issues and similarly every rise is due to some actions and not only due to the movement of bulls and bears.
jpespa

Activity: 294
Merit: 17

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 11:30:38 PM

Well I think it's just like a cycle that happens always. The price will always go up and down and whenever the price is high, people dump bitcoin and when the price is low, people pump bitcoin by buying more of it.

Jorge158

Activity: 434

View Profile WWW
June 24, 2018, 11:34:31 PM

The good time I is still here for us. Opportunities always come to us in different ways and luckily enough, bitcoin is 6k now. Why don't we grab the opportunity and buy more now? This is a great opportunity that we should utilize so that we do not regret later.

[ IQ ]           cash                           THE MASTERNODES CRYPTOCURRENCY
                           ⚫   t e l e g r a m   ⚫   f a c e b o o k   ⚫   t w i t t e r                          
[ LISTING ON : P2P [ P ] B2B ]  ◾  Discovering millionaires’ secret with IQ.cash
FlightyPouch

Activity: 1638
Merit: 300

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 11:38:37 PM

If that is 1 year or 2 years ago, that will be really an opportunity. The time I first joined here that was like $600 to $700, at that time the Bitcoin pumped back to that price from $200 to $600 and if you will be comparing the price of Bitcoin in that time to these times, the price difference are really great. There will be a lot of opportunities, we just need to wait for it.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
1xBit.com
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████     
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████   
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
!
Indrawan77

Activity: 1274
Merit: 516

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 02:57:20 AM

I never thought that bitcoin will fall this low again after see some big rallies last year, its very unfortunate that the bad news keep on hitting bitcoin, bitcoin supposed to be already recover and we dont reach this low, but the market situation is really bad, it doesn't related to any history, bitcoin just had a hard time to recover with all the bad news
Chachacoin17

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 03:03:00 AM

I never thought that bitcoin will fall this low again after see some big rallies last year, its very unfortunate that the bad news keep on hitting bitcoin, bitcoin supposed to be already recover and we dont reach this low, but the market situation is really bad, it doesn't related to any history, bitcoin just had a hard time to recover with all the bad news

After all sorts of bad news more people are still thinking great about bitcoin, and this brought more demands which turns people to gain wider interest in bitcoin. The history always be a history, and yet it won't be a reference with the current fall that we've been experiencing right now. I knew this won't last long, and there may be a good sides behind this fall.
treatWy

Activity: 308
Merit: 5

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 03:03:25 AM

Hello. It is happening now. Your prediction seems right. Look at the price of bitcoin it is only on $6k. But still this is the time for those who awaited for long time to avail bitcoin.

▬▬ ●   P A R Q   ● ▬▬ A GREEN, SMART AND CONNECTED CITY PLATFORM
● ▬▬▬▬▬  ●  ▬▬▬ ● https://www.parqtoken.com ● ▬▬▬  ●  ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
jthawks

Activity: 5

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 03:07:00 AM

It was being optimistic that bitcoin wouldn't drop back down to $6k again...but you just have to look at the big picture. Bitcoin was like $2,700 1 year ago, and $600 a year before that. Predictions are impossible to make with accuracy because there are so many factors that affect the crypto market. There is a good chance that bitcoin will never drop to 6k in 2019, but that is only a guess, and I think if people don't believe in blockchains future, then they probably shouldn't be investing in it.
croptodic

Activity: 350

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 03:10:06 AM

This is nature of the market. The market will face ups and downs. But I think it is the time to invest more in the market or to hold the coins instead of selling them. Because the market can rise up any time.
mc.craigsvictor

Activity: 238

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 03:59:56 AM

Cryptocurrency market is always fluctuating. There are multiple factor that works behind this fluctuations. We should be patient enough and hodl the coins for long term investments.
dbijoy

Activity: 280

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 04:03:29 AM

I am insure,bitcoin market is a very low and btc worker is very risky at the time.Coinmarket is not gumbling in this time.When the bitcoin $6000 than the people is very happylilow market is not helpfull in our life  and bitcoin market grows high quility in our life.
Reatim

Activity: 2814
Merit: 357

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 07:17:34 AM

Yeah I remember that same time frame because I was really hoping I can snatch a few apparently I don't have the funds that time and thinking to borrow some money, but I shrug that idea. I think it reached as high as $11,600 if I'm not mistaken so almost doubling it, that is if I have risk and borrowed the money and be able it to return in time and giving me good money. Of course it will repeat itself that's why there's a lot of FOMO'ed, and believed me there are a lot of guys who really doesn't like to missed the boat and most of them got in before the price took off.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
BQ

Activity: 616
Merit: 53

CoinMetro - the future of exchanges

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 07:44:04 AM

$6k is last november's price, so it has still steadily grown from an overall view.
next june, will we have a thread like this saying "$20k was last november's price"?  Shocked

5 EUR free crypto on signup! XCM exchange token ⚜⚜⚜  CoinMetro - Copy Trading - Margin - 0% maker fee  ⚜⚜⚜ - generate €500 volume in July for a chance to win €100!
CODE200

Activity: 1428
Merit: 308

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 08:07:49 AM

Cryptosystem are usually volatile. We do expecting a non stop fluctuations which is ups and downs. Downtrend are looks bad things in the mostly people here but let's try to look at the brighter side of it and we can see that this movements can really gives us a big opportunity to be much successful investors in the near future because this will be the opportunity to buy some more of it upon it's in much lower value.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
purgs08

Activity: 232

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 08:39:16 AM

bitcoin will be dead  Cry bye bye bitcoin. Just kidding! bitcoin will rise Smiley soon! sooon! Cheesy
rabia_laskor

Activity: 168

View Profile WWW
June 25, 2018, 12:22:11 PM

It is really sorry to know this because the price of BTC drastically changing and its making history based on this patience is the key to success but some are losing their patients so they are really frustrated that’s why they behave like this based on this predictors predict it will increase soon.
Miller_09

Activity: 154

View Profile WWW
June 25, 2018, 11:18:52 PM

Price fluctuation is a common nature of this crypto market. That’s why I believe for a new investor its risky for invest a large amount of money in a particular project. But bitcoins performance is good they will come back again with their previous performance.
cydrix

Activity: 602
Merit: 129

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 12:23:18 AM

Yeah you bet it will but the game changer was happening all of a sudden no one expect this to happen that it will go down as $5000 now the current price are much better than the other months of dump. This month of pump is slowly happening and we need to spread the word that it is time to buy bitcoin I know you know that we will benefit from it too.
TomCarpenter

Activity: 210

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 12:34:51 AM

Mainly no one can predict the value surly but they are telling the probability based on this its your matter that you will invest or not because everyone have different thinking also this make people different also this price is down now but we are expecting this will again increase.
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 01:03:52 PM

Well also think that looking back to the market's previous movements would give us a good hint of  what to expect. I admit that even i didn't expect that we'd go back to the 6k levels when prices went a little up last april but it did. And the pattern it followed happened not a few times in the past as well.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
Inkdatar

Activity: 1582
Merit: 523

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 02:48:01 PM

Mainly no one can predict the value surly but they are telling the probability based on this its your matter that you will invest or not because everyone have different thinking also this make people different also this price is down now but we are expecting this will again increase.
Absolutely right no one can predict the prices with bitcoin. We do not know what price it will, opportunity always come so when we see it drops buy btc to invest. These trends since january is not good were waiting for the increase indeed.
Proton2233

Activity: 434
Merit: 252

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 02:57:38 PM

Absolutely right no one can predict the prices with bitcoin. We do not know what price it will, opportunity always come so when we see it drops buy btc to invest. These trends since january is not good were waiting for the increase indeed.
I see no reason for such pessimism. Bitcoin is in the correction stage only 7 months. It's small. In the history of bitcoin there were periods of 1 year or more during which the price decreased. I am not sure that now there will be many people willing to invest in bitcoin but I will not sell my coins either. Whales be sure to deploy the trend. We must wait patiently.
Ararbermas

Activity: 1988
Merit: 283

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 03:25:36 PM

Crypto is very unpredictable mate and so volatile which is there will be a surprise always without a sign or signal that it will happen soon or later.  So must accept the fact and always take the risk 'cause that is how the market plays nowadays . Since there's a lot of factors exist in the crypto market
pereira4
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1183

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 03:36:05 PM

Uhm, actually they don't. In february it went from 6k to 12k. After that it crashed again to around 6k, that time it only recovered up to 10k. This time if ''history repeats'' as you say, we would have to see a recovery lower than 10k, possibly 8k. Your argument is a fallacy.

The real pre-December bubble bottom was around September 15, in other words the $2992 ish dip, all the way up to $20000, so if we are able to sustain the current bottom, it would be way easier to reach $20,000 again and potentially go above it.

Look at the chart again and you'll see it only took two months. So in two months we can reach $22,000 ish again, we are able to sustain last February's bottom as the definitive bottom.
Ramtapsbtc

Activity: 364

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 09:16:46 PM

There's a big risk. High risk, high rewards. Crypto is unpredictable. Even though history repeats itself. We wouldn't know when will it happen. But I am still hoping BTC will make a comeback.

Yes mate,thats the only thing we can do now while the market is recovering have faith and patience, true investors would not easily give up, at the very first place  we knew how volatile the market is, this is not new to us  and this is the nature of cryptocurrency, Bitcoin is Bitcoin it has made a good reputation in the market in  a long run,
samycoin

Activity: 812
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 09:50:47 PM

It's their own prediction but not totally that it will be true. All of us is thinking what will be the price in next few days, weeks or months. No one can say to us what will be. I think buy if the price is low and wait until bitcoin reach what we are waiting for.

[   N O M I N E X   ]        EXCHANGE       ◥        telegram      facebook      twitter
(❪   WIN 1000 USDT   ❫)         in         T R A D E R S   C O M P E T I T I O N
███ Create account ███ [ REF. CAMP. ] Nominex Binary Affiliate Program
valentine401

Activity: 378

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 09:55:23 PM

Yeah you bet it will but the game changer was happening all of a sudden no one expect this to happen that it will go down as $5000 now the current price are much better than the other months of dump. This month of pump is slowly happening and we need to spread the word that it is time to buy bitcoin I know you know that we will benefit from it too.

The market is volatile because prices are always depending on demand and supply so we can always expect for the price to pump up again after a few months, its already the nature of the market to pump and dump its price so you should be always expecting that.
hahay
Legendary

Activity: 3444
Merit: 1055

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 10:43:21 PM

I do not remember exactly what happened in the past years as the OP says. I only have my own analysis if bitcoin prices will not fall lower than $5k and stay at current prices ie in the range of $6k I'm sure bitcoin will recover from now even though we have to wait much longer until the market returns completely recovered.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
pereira4
Legendary

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 12:21:09 PM

I do not remember exactly what happened in the past years as the OP says. I only have my own analysis if bitcoin prices will not fall lower than $5k and stay at current prices ie in the range of $6k I'm sure bitcoin will recover from now even though we have to wait much longer until the market returns completely recovered.

I would like to see the price going lower than $5000, just to see how miners react to the fact that (supposedly) the price would be lower than production cost of a single coin. What would they do? Would they mine at a loss, or would they try to influence the price into being higher than this hypothetical $5000 floor? For now it seems to be working, Bitcoin refuses to go lower than that price range.
Denker
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1014

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 01:36:59 PM

I would like to see the price going lower than $5000, just to see how miners react to the fact that (supposedly) the price would be lower than production cost of a single coin. What would they do? Would they mine at a loss, or would they try to influence the price into being higher than this hypothetical $5000 floor? For now it seems to be working, Bitcoin refuses to go lower than that price range.

Depending on the rigs and the region some big miners are located, they are already mining at a loss.
In the last episode of the Bitcoin News Show a guy with the name Andrew form the company Hut8Mining said the average price for many miners to be profitable is in the 6000-7000 range. His company however, due to long term agreements, still has plenty of room. He said price could to $2000 until they start to mine at a loss.
So we are already in a tough price region already, from the point of view of many miners.
pereira4
Legendary

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 02:07:56 PM

Depending on the rigs and the region some big miners are located, they are already mining at a loss.
In the last episode of the Bitcoin News Show a guy with the name Andrew form the company Hut8Mining said the average price for many miners to be profitable is in the 6000-7000 range. His company however, due to long term agreements, still has plenty of room. He said price could to $2000 until they start to mine at a loss.
So we are already in a tough price region already, from the point of view of many miners.

But these guys possibly don't have the influence and resources to attempt keeping the price higher. I don't see Jihan Wu from Bitmain running his machines at a loss for a long time, they will attempt to keep the price up. He knows many whales with resources to pump the price and make a floor there.

If the price is kept for enough time above that range people will just assume it will never go below there and FOMO will naturally kick because everyone is just waiting with fiat to get in Bitcoin. All these people that learned about it but didn't buy yet want to own some, but they are just mad that they didn't buy cheaper, so they will end up getting in.
Biscutard

Activity: 758
Merit: 105

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 05:41:41 PM

I think this is just a coincidence since it just happens one time and not yet happening in the past. Yet, you may say it goes around, of course because obviously it was all roaming around because of the traders. And this opportunity do comes when Bitcoin will starts to rise again, but as of todays price it isn't the right time but it is the right time to buy.
Apes

Activity: 1316
Merit: 257

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 09:00:49 PM

As people say at 5K is the lowest point .. the fact is that the range can still happen but not everyone wants it and the bear market shock will always be in debate .. This is a new beginning which maybe the second chance that has existed for us to buy at this value ..
thomaseco

Activity: 294

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 11:36:26 PM

The price inconsistency is the charatteristics of cryptos and we will have accept it. It is natural that the price will go up and down. We will have to grab the opportunities within this in consistency.
putrii

Activity: 420

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 11:51:27 PM

if bitcoin returns to the price of about $ 5000 again it looks like it is very horrible and many are stuck at high prices hopefully bitcoin prices can go back up and bitcoin prices rebounded so some investors do not suffer huge losses.
Morgann

Activity: 420

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 05:21:34 AM

The market is always depending on supply and demand so obviously we should not always think that the market price is always going up and that is the reason why market is profitable for traders its due to its volatility.
Pages: 1 2 3 [All]
  Print  

Jump to: