Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 03:33:55 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin comes around  (Read 374 times)
pixie85

Activity: 2142
Merit: 524

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 09:07:09 PM

prediction does not mean 100% true. and also the market is difficult to predict accurately. but all this there is a game of big players who want to monopolize the market.

This is probably their last chance because if Bitcoin rallies again it will end at 40 or 50 thousand USD and the chance to window to buy belo 10,000 USD will close forever just like it happened with 1000 USD. Many of us forgot about it but 1000 was a price people were dreaming of for years. Now it seems to be so low that we aren't expecting it the worst bearish scenario. 10,000 is going to be the new 1000 in 2 years.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
XinXan

Activity: 1064
Merit: 505

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 11:02:37 PM

prediction does not mean 100% true. and also the market is difficult to predict accurately. but all this there is a game of big players who want to monopolize the market.

This is probably their last chance because if Bitcoin rallies again it will end at 40 or 50 thousand USD and the chance to window to buy belo 10,000 USD will close forever just like it happened with 1000 USD. Many of us forgot about it but 1000 was a price people were dreaming of for years. Now it seems to be so low that we aren't expecting it the worst bearish scenario. 10,000 is going to be the new 1000 in 2 years.

Or maybe bitcoin never recovers. You cant say that forever, i hope you realize that anything will come to an end. Bitcoin cannot keep rising forever. People keep saying that but eventually there is going to be a time where bitcoin reaches its ATH forever and will never surpass it again. Who says that didnt happen already?
senne

Activity: 1078
Merit: 507

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 11:23:03 PM
Last edit: July 01, 2018, 10:19:33 PM by senne

Unfortunately you are right, everyone believes that this low point may never come again but after some time we need to see such low points again. But one should also note that if the price falls so low there are always the point when price is skyrocketing, hence this is the normal working of crypto market and one should not be astonished by such moves. Every fall is situated by some issues and similarly every rise is due to some actions and not only due to the movement of bulls and bears.
jpespa

Activity: 294
Merit: 17

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 11:30:38 PM

Well I think it's just like a cycle that happens always. The price will always go up and down and whenever the price is high, people dump bitcoin and when the price is low, people pump bitcoin by buying more of it.

Jorge158

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
June 24, 2018, 11:34:31 PM

The good time I is still here for us. Opportunities always come to us in different ways and luckily enough, bitcoin is 6k now. Why don't we grab the opportunity and buy more now? This is a great opportunity that we should utilize so that we do not regret later.

[ IQ ]           cash                           THE MASTERNODES CRYPTOCURRENCY
                           ⚫   t e l e g r a m   ⚫   f a c e b o o k   ⚫   t w i t t e r                          
[ LISTING ON : P2P [ P ] B2B ]  ◾  Discovering millionaires’ secret with IQ.cash
FlightyPouch

Activity: 1638
Merit: 300

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 11:38:37 PM

If that is 1 year or 2 years ago, that will be really an opportunity. The time I first joined here that was like $600 to $700, at that time the Bitcoin pumped back to that price from $200 to $600 and if you will be comparing the price of Bitcoin in that time to these times, the price difference are really great. There will be a lot of opportunities, we just need to wait for it.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
1xBit.com
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████     
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████   
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
!
Indrawan77

Activity: 1274
Merit: 516

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 02:57:20 AM

I never thought that bitcoin will fall this low again after see some big rallies last year, its very unfortunate that the bad news keep on hitting bitcoin, bitcoin supposed to be already recover and we dont reach this low, but the market situation is really bad, it doesn't related to any history, bitcoin just had a hard time to recover with all the bad news
Chachacoin17

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 03:03:00 AM

I never thought that bitcoin will fall this low again after see some big rallies last year, its very unfortunate that the bad news keep on hitting bitcoin, bitcoin supposed to be already recover and we dont reach this low, but the market situation is really bad, it doesn't related to any history, bitcoin just had a hard time to recover with all the bad news

After all sorts of bad news more people are still thinking great about bitcoin, and this brought more demands which turns people to gain wider interest in bitcoin. The history always be a history, and yet it won't be a reference with the current fall that we've been experiencing right now. I knew this won't last long, and there may be a good sides behind this fall.
treatWy

Activity: 308
Merit: 5

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 03:03:25 AM

Hello. It is happening now. Your prediction seems right. Look at the price of bitcoin it is only on $6k. But still this is the time for those who awaited for long time to avail bitcoin.

▬▬ ●   P A R Q   ● ▬▬ A GREEN, SMART AND CONNECTED CITY PLATFORM
● ▬▬▬▬▬  ●  ▬▬▬ ● https://www.parqtoken.com ● ▬▬▬  ●  ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
jthawks

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 03:07:00 AM

It was being optimistic that bitcoin wouldn't drop back down to $6k again...but you just have to look at the big picture. Bitcoin was like $2,700 1 year ago, and $600 a year before that. Predictions are impossible to make with accuracy because there are so many factors that affect the crypto market. There is a good chance that bitcoin will never drop to 6k in 2019, but that is only a guess, and I think if people don't believe in blockchains future, then they probably shouldn't be investing in it.
croptodic

Activity: 350

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 03:10:06 AM

This is nature of the market. The market will face ups and downs. But I think it is the time to invest more in the market or to hold the coins instead of selling them. Because the market can rise up any time.
mc.craigsvictor

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 03:59:56 AM

Cryptocurrency market is always fluctuating. There are multiple factor that works behind this fluctuations. We should be patient enough and hodl the coins for long term investments.
dbijoy

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 04:03:29 AM

Back in February I remember a whole bunch of dudes saying buy bitcoin, it's an amazing price of $6000 and you'll never see a chance like this again, it will just go up from here and you will be kicking yourself. Then it did indeed start going up over the coming months, it even reached $11000, nearly double they were saying, you've missed the boat.

But look where we are now. We are at the same February low of $6000. My point is history, and prices, all repeat themselves. Opportunities do come round again. I can say to those people that said to buy in Feb that we are at the same point, and the same opportunity is there again.

(Or is it? I know a whole load of people are saying it's going to fall below $6000 and may even reach $5000. So there will be opportunities. Feb was not a special time).
I am insure,bitcoin market is a very low and btc worker is very risky at the time.Coinmarket is not gumbling in this time.When the bitcoin $6000 than the people is very happylilow market is not helpfull in our life  and bitcoin market grows high quility in our life.
Reatim

Activity: 2828
Merit: 357

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 07:17:34 AM

Back in February I remember a whole bunch of dudes saying buy bitcoin, it's an amazing price of $6000 and you'll never see a chance like this again, it will just go up from here and you will be kicking yourself. Then it did indeed start going up over the coming months, it even reached $11000, nearly double they were saying, you've missed the boat.

But look where we are now. We are at the same February low of $6000. My point is history, and prices, all repeat themselves. Opportunities do come round again. I can say to those people that said to buy in Feb that we are at the same point, and the same opportunity is there again.

(Or is it? I know a whole load of people are saying it's going to fall below $6000 and may even reach $5000. So there will be opportunities. Feb was not a special time).

Yeah I remember that same time frame because I was really hoping I can snatch a few apparently I don't have the funds that time and thinking to borrow some money, but I shrug that idea. I think it reached as high as $11,600 if I'm not mistaken so almost doubling it, that is if I have risk and borrowed the money and be able it to return in time and giving me good money. Of course it will repeat itself that's why there's a lot of FOMO'ed, and believed me there are a lot of guys who really doesn't like to missed the boat and most of them got in before the price took off.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
BQ

Activity: 616
Merit: 53

CoinMetro - the future of exchanges

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 07:44:04 AM

$6k is last november's price, so it has still steadily grown from an overall view.
next june, will we have a thread like this saying "$20k was last november's price"?  Shocked

5 EUR free crypto on signup! XCM exchange token ⚜⚜⚜  CoinMetro - Copy Trading - Margin - 0% maker fee  ⚜⚜⚜ - generate €500 volume in July for a chance to win €100!
CODE200

Activity: 1442
Merit: 309

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 08:07:49 AM

Cryptosystem are usually volatile. We do expecting a non stop fluctuations which is ups and downs. Downtrend are looks bad things in the mostly people here but let's try to look at the brighter side of it and we can see that this movements can really gives us a big opportunity to be much successful investors in the near future because this will be the opportunity to buy some more of it upon it's in much lower value.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
purgs08

Activity: 232

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 08:39:16 AM

bitcoin will be dead  Cry bye bye bitcoin. Just kidding! bitcoin will rise Smiley soon! sooon! Cheesy
rabia_laskor

Activity: 168

View Profile WWW
June 25, 2018, 12:22:11 PM

It is really sorry to know this because the price of BTC drastically changing and its making history based on this patience is the key to success but some are losing their patients so they are really frustrated that’s why they behave like this based on this predictors predict it will increase soon.
Miller_09

Activity: 154

View Profile WWW
June 25, 2018, 11:18:52 PM

Price fluctuation is a common nature of this crypto market. That’s why I believe for a new investor its risky for invest a large amount of money in a particular project. But bitcoins performance is good they will come back again with their previous performance.
cydrix

Activity: 602
Merit: 129

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 12:23:18 AM

Yeah you bet it will but the game changer was happening all of a sudden no one expect this to happen that it will go down as $5000 now the current price are much better than the other months of dump. This month of pump is slowly happening and we need to spread the word that it is time to buy bitcoin I know you know that we will benefit from it too.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: