Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 01:24:41 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin comes around  (Read 375 times)
marjil (OP)

Activity: 454
Merit: 13

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 10:09:12 AM

Back in February I remember a whole bunch of dudes saying buy bitcoin, it's an amazing price of $6000 and you'll never see a chance like this again, it will just go up from here and you will be kicking yourself. Then it did indeed start going up over the coming months, it even reached $11000, nearly double they were saying, you've missed the boat.

But look where we are now. We are at the same February low of $6000. My point is history, and prices, all repeat themselves. Opportunities do come round again. I can say to those people that said to buy in Feb that we are at the same point, and the same opportunity is there again.

(Or is it? I know a whole load of people are saying it's going to fall below $6000 and may even reach $5000. So there will be opportunities. Feb was not a special time).

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Lorna111

Activity: 280
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 10:16:58 AM

Back in February I remember a whole bunch of dudes saying buy bitcoin, it's an amazing price of $6000 and you'll never see a chance like this again, it will just go up from here and you will be kicking yourself. Then it did indeed start going up over the coming months, it even reached $11000, nearly double they were saying, you've missed the boat.

But look where we are now. We are at the same February low of $6000. My point is history, and prices, all repeat themselves. Opportunities do come round again. I can say to those people that said to buy in Feb that we are at the same point, and the same opportunity is there again.

(Or is it? I know a whole load of people are saying it's going to fall below $6000 and may even reach $5000. So there will be opportunities. Feb was not a special time).

Market is Volatile, anything can happened at any given time, Yes, this one opportunity that everyone should look into if they are willing to invest, Bitcoin price value is going ups and down, no one can predict if this a testing for this price then goes ups again to the level we never expected, it is always dependent on the Volume of Investment by the investors putting in to crypto currency market. I am optimistic that it will go up again after this market glitz, this is just normal in the market to happened, market recover itself.
pxo.011

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 10:23:34 AM

well bitcoin is very volatile there is a lot option or way to go through. both ways has a possibilities and both are good benefits to us as user holder and buyer.
lizardbtc

Activity: 448
Merit: 109

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 10:27:31 AM

Those who are tlling you quick and easy money are doing so they earn money on their end. Even by affiliates or by any other means. Or simply they are trying to promote and hope the price will raise up and if they do they get more money out of the system. It is sad but place is filled with false information,scams and physing attempts. This all gives the crypto bad look from the public perspective. But I am fairlyconfident that in the long run crypto is the way to go call it bitcoin or something else, it is going to be here.
Dr.Nina

Activity: 364
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 10:40:38 AM

It is common nature is that, People always rush in when the price of the instrument increases. And subsequently the become rise more. People also fear to invest when the price is down. But what the investor do. A true investor do just reverse. They invest in low and sell in boom. As the market is volatile you should have patience. You need to wait for the desired price. The price of this moment is desired to me. If we invest at this moment, the chance of return is very high.
kujaroth

Activity: 69

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 10:44:32 AM

There's a big risk. High risk, high rewards. Crypto is unpredictable. Even though history repeats itself. We wouldn't know when will it happen. But I am still hoping BTC will make a comeback.
hasemase

Activity: 33

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 10:52:33 AM

the truth is, everybody who is investing now is late but not too late. Tho I would start scaling into btc now and wait for a clear reversal before you put 100 % of your allocated cash in it. Bitcoin still has enough room to grow.
pimkobai

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 11:47:37 AM

I think this bearish market is just recurring like what happened last several months had happened where it had dropped $6K USD. Now is the right moment where people should buy more btc due to drop in price value this time where a possibility of making a history back again. Let's just hope it will hapen again this time such that people longing for a bull market has never been happening in the past months.
code

Activity: 536
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 01:53:39 PM

it made sense to trade rather than keep long-term. the price in 6000 in February was really good, but only now we understand that only a short distance. The price in 5000 is real
Ryan786

Activity: 10

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 02:26:53 PM

You can't really pin predictions on fixed amounts because of how volatile the market is but yes I do somewhat agree with those estimations  Smiley and that's why I'm holding. Those who listen to the other posts telling them to sell will miss out big time  Huh
cryptodalton

Activity: 126

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 03:22:15 PM

Lowering of price is not always bad. When the price is low, people get to invest in this people because not everyone has good amount of capital to invest. However, I don't think the price will get below $6k. It should be increased from $6k onward. I hope the price won't again get affected by the whales of this crypto market and people get a good opportunity to earn profit.
cryptotaste007

Activity: 112

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 05:58:00 PM

Bitcoin is a thing that will always come and go around. As the nature of the blockchain is decentralized, the crypto market is always volatile. So no need to worry if the price value goes down, it will rise afterwards.
hacker1001101001

Activity: 1288
Merit: 415

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 06:06:09 PM

I don't think bitcoin will fall below $6000 and this is the best time to invest in it. There will be a rise in the prices now as many people are getting the advantages if bitcoin and profits involved in it. Also, many governments are taking intrest in cryptos and Bitcoin can get huge investments in the comming days and price will rise. SO, I think that investing now will be a smart and profitable decision for any investor.
hassan2654

Activity: 210

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 06:07:05 PM

Yes bitcoin is there and even it may go down. Just because of the reasons of price fluctuations for the financial tools. But trust me, this is not the end. It will go so high in future. And then due to the price falling reasons, it may fall down. This is the cycle of a financial tool. And we all have to accept it.
RamonBTC

Activity: 392
Merit: 106

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 06:07:45 PM

That’s right, dude. Bitcoin comes around in every time we wouldn’t expecting it, but is up to us if we are gonna go with the flow, risk and accumulate some bitcoin the way we do acquire some in last time.

Opportunity comes within a couple of days or a few hours. So we should be attentive and grabbing it will dictate your fortune and your financial future.

Few members were sad seeing this kind of price, but only a good investors will appreciate it and will be happy for it.
Len_nin

Activity: 131

xCrypt

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 06:13:22 PM

As for me it's not still late to invent in bitcoin,and those who comlain about losing money should know it's about a long term investment.You know you have a risk,be patient ,market in a dip temporary,it will start rising one day again.

xCRYPT ➲➲➲IEO-SALE On IDAX Exchange (https://www.xcrypt.club/)
Cryptocb

Activity: 238

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 06:16:38 PM

Bitcoin is a steady flow on Crypto market industrial, because many people are into bitcoin, which the supply is higher than the demand, therefore, base on that bitcoin has been falling down below expecting price.
XinXan

Activity: 1064
Merit: 505

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 06:24:44 PM

Uhm, actually they don't. In february it went from 6k to 12k. After that it crashed again to around 6k, that time it only recovered up to 10k. This time if ''history repeats'' as you say, we would have to see a recovery lower than 10k, possibly 8k. Your argument is a fallacy.
jeni99

Activity: 169
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 06:52:00 PM

prediction does not mean 100% true. and also the market is difficult to predict accurately. but all this there is a game of big players who want to monopolize the market.
olgafox0404

Activity: 140

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 08:42:50 PM

if you vzgyanite on the schedule last year, you will see the characteristic trend that bitcoin after the drawdown is rapidly increasing!
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: