Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 11:58:54 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: the reason why bitcoin falls  (Read 763 times)
mlgblockchain

Activity: 135
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 08:01:12 PM

It seems to me that this is a normal course for such a large currency, now the bitcoin rests and no one can definitely say whether it will return to its highest price. In my opinion, he will return, but before that all those who are not sure will sell their savings.
I don't think that's the story here. How do you define "large currency". Just with the price or volume of the price? No, that's not the way things are. Bitcoins is most definitely most expensive currency but the usage of Bitcoin is still not large compared to other large currencies (dollar, eupo, chinese yuan etc). All savers who are in doubt wont not need to sell themselves off to set BTC in higher price, but they are the one who will keep holding which gonna cause the rise of the price.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Angle22

Activity: 121
Merit: 16

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 08:04:45 PM

it is possible that most projects can make falling bitcoin prices.
crptotrader007

Activity: 292
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 08:07:10 PM
Last edit: June 25, 2018, 07:22:27 AM by crptotrader007

One simple reason for the fall of Bitcoin is the Lost of trust from people day by day.People are changing there investment from Bitcoin to altcoin.And that is understandable,if you see the growth rate of Bitcoin and compare it with alts like eth or even EOS,you can see the difference in that.In past few months the alts have control the market and there is only negative news like bans and bubble burst etc which we have seen regarding Bitcoin and that has decreased the trust of investors on Bitcoin.
Syunusa

Activity: 303
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 08:25:18 PM

I think the reason is because bitcoin did a inorganic movement from $4000 to $20000 within 2 months which I believe was not heathy for bitcoin
Sarastiche

Activity: 532
Merit: 10

BITCOIN IS THE CURRENCY OF THE GLOBE

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 08:45:27 PM

The falling of Bitcoin is base on several factor, presently it is as a result of the market correction that is ongoing and  the  factor of demand and supply, as a result of  mid year panic, the supply for sale of BTC is high, hence price will crash, no need to panic as BTC is sure to bounce back for an upward movement. Also other issue are negative news about cryptocurrency..
Lincoltavia

Activity: 12

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 08:49:45 PM

IMHO, if there was less altcoins, bitcoin wouldn't have decreaased so much.
Looks like the cryptocurrency world become a place where everybody says about every coins "I'm sure this coin has a great future!" So everybody (me too), just buy or mine some cryptos, hoping that it will "skyrocket soon" as we can read everywhere. Everybody says that his crypto is better than others because the previous one didn't take care about this or this and this crypto is different and bring new solutions to problems which could exists, but the problem is not here. The problem is that cryptocurrencies are still not used as a daily solution. The same about the bitcoin. In my mind, the price will get x2 only if it's really used 2x more.

And maybe, in the future (1, 2, 10, 100 years?) cryptos will be used by a lot of people. But for the moment, it's just a speculation bubble (I must overemphasize) and the value depend too much about selling and buying. Who, here buy any goods or do any transactions with cryptos? So, for the moment, it fluctuates. It's still just an investment, so it fluctuates almost randomly. Actually, why would you want bitcoin to reach 20.000$ Without a massive adoption, price won't be stable, and it can increase only if some rich people wants to invest in and make some money, then sell and it will decrease again and again...
GoldenLad

Activity: 252
Merit: 12

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 08:54:31 PM
Last edit: June 25, 2018, 07:02:13 AM by GoldenLad

I think anything can cause this dip in the price of cryptocurrency. Why are you people always shifting the cause of bitcoin dumps or dip to some events or so. It's possible for the price of bitcoin to drop when nothing really caused it, cause it is bond to drop and dip without nothing causing it, its is always in it nature to fluctuate.
NereuFajardo

Activity: 152
Merit: 12

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 08:59:05 PM

there is a lot of fud on the market at the moment, and that is one of the main reasons of why EVERY altcoin on the market is going down, and that is not very surprising after all
pixie85

Activity: 2142
Merit: 524

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 08:59:37 PM

Bitcoin falls because the market is based on wave patterns. We had a bullish wave for a year and now we are almost 7 months in a bear market. It was the same in the previous years. The difference is that previous jumps ended in extended bear markets that lasted more than a year. I believe that this one is going to be much shorter.
zorchy

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 09:02:56 PM

Nevertheless, the main criterion is that there is a repeated purchase of whales at the lowest points. I want to emphasize that there are many different iso on the market, and investors do not depend.
ronnis.gomes

Activity: 518
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 09:08:03 PM

For me the main reason for the insane decline of bitcoin and the crypto market is this insecurity about the regulations to come. While this is not clear, investors have no appetite for risk
Blessed J

Activity: 178

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 09:08:11 PM

Bitcoin falls because this is crypto and prices cannot always be on the rise. There are times that there should be an opportunity for people in the crypto community to buy more and keep for the better days ahead. I fall in prices is not permanent and what we can do is to make good use of the opportunity. The time to buy is now before it is too late.
RippleSpaset

Activity: 168

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 09:09:54 PM

On the contrary, long-term investors will not do anything.Now they're pushing the price so the big players can buy. This is normal,we have seen a very rapid growth, now a correction.
RippleSpaset

Activity: 168

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 09:11:09 PM

For me the main reason for the insane decline of bitcoin and the crypto market is this insecurity about the regulations to come. While this is not clear, investors have no appetite for risk

To risk they have no appetite, but there is to profit.They now bite your elbows as you want to go but fear.Now, the major exchanges have addressed these issues in blizhashee time fear not.
Reatim

Activity: 2828
Merit: 357

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 09:25:05 PM

Why is bitcoin falling? the long-term bitcoin holders would be selling their bitcoin for fear of an attack with quantum computing that could happen within a few years, for this reason they would be anticipating to get their profits before it keeps falling further? .. the fact is that bitcoin will not return to the price levels of December 2017

I think it has nothing to do with the quantum computing attacks mate, this has debunked many times. The recent slump may have a combination of manipulation, FUD (exchanges hacks news) and news of regulations. Right now bitcoin is really on the dangerous levels and we didn't expect this things to happen in 2018. I guess everyone really should be very tactical in the way we are going to invest (short vs long term).

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
boranes

Activity: 644
Merit: 253

Change Your Worlds Build a New Era!

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 09:36:24 PM

One simple reason for the fall of Bitcoin is the Lost of trust from people day by day.People are changing there investment from Bitcoin to altcoin.
Bitcoin didn't lose trust from people, people are searching for low market cap coins and investing more money in new coins and new ideas. I introduced many people to bitcoin and I am still introducing people, it is just people buy bitcoin and then they use it to buy what I said before, cheap coins.

░░░░░▄██░██░██▄        ████████████████▄     ███▄░░░░░░░▄███
░░░▄███▀░██░▀███▄     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████     ▀████░░░░░████▀
░▄███▀░░░██░░░▀███▄  ░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███     ░▀████░░░████▀░
▄███▀░░░░██░░░░▀███▄ ░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███     ░░▀██▀░▄████▀░░
███▀░░░░░██░░░░░▀███ ░░░█████████████▀     ░░░▀░▄█████▀░░░
████░░░░░██░░░░░████ ░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▀         ░░░▄███████▄░░░
▀████░░░░░░░░░░████▀ ░░░░░░░░░░░████         ░░▄████░████▄░░
░▀████░░░░░░░░████▀   ░░░░░░░░░░░░████       ░▄████░░░████▄░
░░░▀███▄░░░░▄███▀       ░░░░░░░░░░░░░████     ▄████░░░░░████▄
░░░░░  ██████▀           ░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀██     ███▀░░░░░░░▀███
The Future of Gaming Comission
FreeGames And Items Exchange
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Willitivity

Activity: 1190
Merit: 256

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 09:44:43 PM

Bitcoin market is not so fragile and easily shaken. The biggest problems right now that keep pulling the price down are baseless FUDs, alongside manipulations and restrictions. This recent fall was mostly unexpected, it came as a flash and now every other thing is down as well.
ifirina

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 09:45:46 PM

Last year we had a similar situation, although the fall was not so dramatic. And the market began to recover after BTC and ETH price reached the mining cost level. Part of the major mining centers were even working at a loss for some period of time.
And now we again came close to this point. Let's hope that we will rebound again from this support level and go into growth. Preferably smoothly and for a long time
cryptoroi

Activity: 364

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 04:22:50 AM

I will tell that the reason behind this price fall is supply and demand of the market. Moreover, there is also a big reason which is there are a lot of big whales in the market. They affect the market with there movement.
Rendysamlan

Activity: 22

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 05:38:20 AM

the occurrence of negative news on leading media will affect the thinking of bitcoin owners, what else new people know bitcoin. so it's a bustling race to take it off to keep their assets.
it is this condition that results in an abundance of bitcoin in the market which will cause a price reduction.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: