Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 09:48:02 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: SolidCoin v2.0 Coin List  (Read 3528 times)
CoinHunter (OP)

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 22, 2011, 05:31:57 AM

http://solidcoin.info/sc_list.dat

I have made a list of all SC 1.x addresses that have a balance >1SC that will be receiving coins in v2.0 of SolidCoin. Could all holders of SC1.x coins please verify the addresses they have.

When the public beta testnet is active (sometime within the next week) you'll be able to check that the new balance is transferred before the network goes live. Your wallet is what is used to verify that you are the owner of the new coins, so you don't need to do anything to have SC2.0 coins besides keep your wallet.dat. It is advisable you backup your wallet if you haven't already, prior to running on the public beta testnet or the latest version when it is released.

If you need more info please pop into IRC for live help or head to the official forums :-

http://solidcointalk.org/topic/231-list-of-all-solidcoin-v1x-coins/

And for a complete list of all addresses regardless of current value (~176000 or so) :-

All SolidCoin address balances

Try SolidCoin or talk with other SolidCoin supporters here SolidCoin Forums

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ThomasV
Legendary

Activity: 1896
Merit: 1353

View Profile WWW
September 22, 2011, 05:44:36 AM

what about the addresses that have a balance lower than 1SC ?

I have a very good friend who has thousands of SC addresses with less than 1SC on each of them; will he lose his money??

It would have been possible to import the value of ALL solidcoins addresses, not just those with a high balance.
Please see here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=44557.0

Electrum: the convenience of a web wallet, without the risks
ThomasV
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 22, 2011, 06:10:11 AM

If you need more info please pop into IRC for live help

it does not work for me.
I receive the following error message: "Cannot join #solidcoin. You are banned"

ThomasV
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 22, 2011, 06:30:54 AM

Seriously, I feel that we should stop worrying about solidcoin and all these scams that label themselves alternate cryptocurrencies.
But I cannot resist, everytime Coinhunter posts something, I feel like I need to answer.

Coinhunter, could you stop posting new messages about Solidcoin? It's not fun anymore.

It was a failure. A complete and utter failure. It ended in tears.
Some people actually bought your worthless coins and they lost money. You should be ashamed of it.

Now it's time for you to move on and try to do something useful for Bitcoin, or to go somewhere else.

WiseOldOwl

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
September 22, 2011, 06:37:49 AM

sM3vVBjA6KaoeYrcSHw9432jCTSTrKwf1w
see5NBDspQUmDx4G7P9e5RsDn44C8xaLJG
see5NBDspQUmDx4G7P9e5RsDn44C8xaLJG

Total of 9 transactions. SC>4k though.
payb.tc

Activity: 812
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 22, 2011, 07:34:18 AM

Prediction:

Coinhunter will blame BCX ass kicking attack for not being able to complete the refunding of the SC 1.04.

He will then have to start over and have a million coins for himself as well the CPF tax he is assessing on SC 2.0.

are you predicting a Solidcoin v3.0?
kjlimo
Legendary

Activity: 2086
Merit: 1031

View Profile WWW
September 22, 2011, 08:01:59 AM

My coins were either 1) on Coinotron, or 2) on Moonco.in....

1) So Coinotron, could you post whether you'll be allocating coins to us?

and 2) Can we get paid for our Moonco.in coins, or are those history? 

Coinbase for selling BTCs
Fold for spending BTCs
PM me with any questions on these sites/apps!  http://www.montybitcoin.com

or Vircurex for trading alt cryptocurrencies like DOGEs
CoinNinja for exploring the blockchain.
CoinHunter (OP)

View Profile
September 22, 2011, 09:16:16 AM

Due to the network restart we have the luxury of being able to fix some of the mooncoin fraud. His known deposit addresses of SC will instead be given to users after we have conducted an investigation. Please view this thread and post your relevant details if you have any coins in mooncoin.

http://solidcointalk.org/topic/217-mooncoin-deposit-address-thread

EskimoBob
Legendary

Activity: 910

Quality Printing Services by Federal Reserve Bank

View Profile
September 22, 2011, 10:29:31 AM

http://www.theinquirer.net/inquirer/news/2109599/worlds-dangerous-botnet-mines-bitcoins

Those assholes (aka criminals) are just waiting for your new CPU mining bull shit to go live.

While reading what I wrote, use the most friendliest and relaxing voice in your head.
BTW, Things in BTC bubble universes are getting ugly....
worldinacoin

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 22, 2011, 10:30:44 AM

Mine was deposited at solidcoin24.com, will that be a problem?
CoinHunter (OP)

View Profile
September 22, 2011, 10:36:02 AM

Mine was deposited at solidcoin24.com, will that be a problem?

You will have to ask the owner of that exchange, I told him/them the situation but I'm not quite sure what direction they took after hearing the news. BTC-e halted deposits and withdrawals at 35250 which is what SolidCoin24 should have done. If they have done that then you should have no problem.

johnj

Activity: 154

View Profile
September 22, 2011, 03:23:44 PM

Stop the flames.  If CH want's to make a post, let him.

If people are interested, it'll get naturally bumped.  If people aren't interested, it'll slip off the page.

1AeW7QK59HvEJwiyMztFH1ubWPSLLKx5ym
TradeHill Referral TH-R120549
coinotron
Legendary

Activity: 1182

View Profile
September 22, 2011, 08:15:23 PM

Of course I will allocate coins for every Coinotron's user as soon as I get them from CH automatic payment.
I have crosschecked Coinotron's addresses with this list and it looks like everything OK.
I had to check over 2000 addresses Smiley

kjlimo
Legendary

Activity: 2086
Merit: 1031

View Profile WWW
September 22, 2011, 10:18:35 PM

Of course I will allocate coins for every Coinotron's user as soon as I get them from CH automatic payment.
I have crosschecked Coinotron's addresses with this list and it looks like everything OK.
I had to check over 2000 addresses Smiley

You Rock!

Will you be compensating bitcoins deposited on Mooncoin (b/c I had sold SC on moonco.in)?

I know it's a long shot, but I thought I'd ask... heh

Coinbase for selling BTCs
Fold for spending BTCs
PM me with any questions on these sites/apps!  http://www.montybitcoin.com

or Vircurex for trading alt cryptocurrencies like DOGEs
CoinNinja for exploring the blockchain.
CoinHunter (OP)

View Profile
September 23, 2011, 12:54:39 AM

Will you be compensating bitcoins deposited on Mooncoin (b/c I had sold SC on moonco.in)?

Heh unfortunately not. The only reason we can offer to correct the fraud is because we know his large deposit addresses and because of the network restart. And since Bitcoin network isn't restarting there is not much they can do for the users affected (or mybitcoin. bitomat, etc).

SC2.0 has a CPF or coin protection fund which will go to protecting users from fraud like this going forward and to fund investigations into the criminals who operate like mooncoin did. We plan to find him eventually so
it's possible (not likely though) some BTC may be returned when this happens.

EskimoBob
Legendary

Activity: 910

Quality Printing Services by Federal Reserve Bank

View Profile
September 23, 2011, 07:36:02 AM

Heh unfortunately not. The only reason we can offer to correct the fraud is because we know his large deposit addresses and because of the network restart. And since Bitcoin network isn't restarting there is not much they can do for the users affected (or mybitcoin. bitomat, etc).

SC2.0 has a CPF or coin protection fund which will go to protecting users from fraud like this going forward and to fund investigations into the criminals who operate like mooncoin did. We plan to find him eventually so

Dude, how long are you going to keep lying to us? You are going to bag thousands of coins with your little "we will replace your coins but..." scam. On top of that you are scamming users with your additional CPF bullshit.
You must be a pathological liar so you are probably going to keep keep this crap up until someone gets really pissed off, finds you and kicks your teeth in. Please, do not forget to post a picture of this bastards bloody face, when you are done with him.

While reading what I wrote, use the most friendliest and relaxing voice in your head.
BTW, Things in BTC bubble universes are getting ugly....
kernelpanic

Activity: 51
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 23, 2011, 01:47:54 PM

Dude, how long are you going to keep lying to us? You are going to bag thousands of coins with your little "we will replace your coins but..." scam. On top of that you are scamming users with your additional CPF bullshit.
You must be a pathological liar so you are probably going to keep keep this crap up until someone gets really pissed off, finds you and kicks your teeth in. Please, do not forget to post a picture of this bastards bloody face, when you are done with him.

I've been mining SC since near its inception until the last supported block prior to SC 2's release.  Although there have been significant issues due to attacks on the block chain and mooinco.in, I never got the sense that CH was being dishonest.  In fact, it seems he's spent an enormous amount of time and effort to support SC and address the issues as they arise in a fair and honest way, even in the face of withering attacks from what seem to be disenchanted forum members.

Would you please provide some details on what lies CH has told, and how you know they are lies?  If there is any substance to these allegations, perhaps I won't continue with SC 2.  However, I tend to think this is more likely trolling/FUD.

Thanks

kano
Legendary

Activity: 4466
Merit: 1800

Linux since 1997 RedHat 4

View Profile
September 23, 2011, 02:29:33 PM

Read:
http://solidcoin.info/solidcoin-ready-for-bitcoin-collapse.php

Pool: https://kano.is - low 0.5% fee PPLNS 3 Days - Most reliable Solo with ONLY 0.5% fee   Bitcointalk thread: Forum
Discord support invite at https://kano.is/ Majority developer of the ckpool code - k for kano
The ONLY active original developer of cgminer. Original master git: https://github.com/kanoi/cgminer
joulesbeef

Activity: 476

moOo

View Profile
September 23, 2011, 08:06:52 PM

You can tell some trolls have a heated opinion of solidcoin, you have to wonder why they waste so much time attacking it. Think people who attack other chains due to hurt feelings have your wallet in mind?

ThomasV no one is forcing you to mine solidcoin and you can put coinhunter on ignore and quit telling us how much you hate solidcoin. Why not ignore?

and no one forced you to lose money, I did nothing but gain money. I did have a few coins on mooncoin when it went bust and coinhunter is HELPING ME get them back. Did galvin get the guys coins back who lost 25k to hackers? did they get peoples coins back who lost them at mybitcoin? how about the bitomat loss? Nope? well at least they are going to give back the BTC lost by people who had BTC at mooncoin?

NOPE.. odd

mooo for rent
Lumpy

Activity: 237

View Profile
September 23, 2011, 10:33:49 PM

You can tell some trolls have a heated opinion of solidcoin, you have to wonder why they waste so much time attacking it. Think people who attack other chains due to hurt feelings have your wallet in mind?

ThomasV no one is forcing you to mine solidcoin and you can put coinhunter on ignore and quit telling us how much you hate solidcoin. Why not ignore?

and no one forced you to lose money, I did nothing but gain money. I did have a few coins on mooncoin when it went bust and coinhunter is HELPING ME get them back. Did galvin get the guys coins back who lost 25k to hackers? did they get peoples coins back who lost them at mybitcoin? how about the bitomat loss? Nope? well at least they are going to give back the BTC lost by people who had BTC at mooncoin?

NOPE.. odd

Is Bitcoin a centralized currency such that Gavin calls all the shots and can rewrite the chain / dispense BTC as he pleases? I think not.

Precisely the reason to stay far away from SC/CH.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: