Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 10:01:05 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin might rise soon  (Read 495 times)
Chachacoin17

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 08:13:11 PM

The more I read these threads, the more Im convinced we are going to 2k.

Denial is a powerful force. The more the denial, the bigger will be the panic. And thats the danger, thats why I believe we are going for a 90% fall from ATH.

A 5% rise is not a bull run. We need to be at 10k to even start considering one.
How come reading positive threads affect your force of denial ? You must have got some super natural powers to convert these positive vibes into negative ones. Don't mind but I have got to say that this just my opinion which I am sharing with all of you and I believe that sooner or later Bitcoin will bounce bank harder than it has fell down. It has been doing this since the beginning. I am not a Bitcoin fanboy or an optimistic bitboy but just stating this as per the history.

Well that's a respected statement mate, it doesn't need to be a bitcoin fanboy but in general all ideas and opinions here was certain. If you're mindset and perceptions towards bitcoin was positive, then keep it as an inspiration and hold on to that. You should bare in mind that bitcoin will soar higher in the next remaining few days this June, and well be able to experience that bull run again.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
magneto

Activity: 1666
Merit: 753

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 08:40:27 PM

There are no guarantes as to where the bottom is, and I definitely tend to lean in favour of BTC prices correcting further in the near future before it is able to start its recovery phase. But this phase isn't right now, imo.

Now, BTC may well cross $7500 some time soon. However, even if this happens, it will not be something that is going to result in a significant amount of reversal in the market sentiment, which is the real issue that is here atm.

I think that we'll probably stay bearish for this year. Prices will dip and consolidate without much movement upwards.
Qunetick

Activity: 226
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 08:47:41 PM

If you look at the current Bitcoin price development, you can say that it does not look very optimistic. But from the long-term possession of bitcoin, the situation is mostly changing. Whoever owns bitcoin today can celebrate his decision in the future.
Because the price may exceed its historical maximum. I agree with the view to hold this cryptocurrency because of exceeding the $ 7500 value in the near future.

No one knows for certain when will bitcoin recover. In a short term view, it may move upward gradually but it is also a possibility that it will fall down more. But without a blind optimism, I'm quite certain that in the long term, it will finally recover.

alex M

Activity: 166
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 09:58:03 PM

Nobody can predict bitcoin price for sure so as long as bitcoin still around $ 5000 , it means that bitcoin is have many demand.
For me as investor, I keep holding whatever will be because I believe on bitcoin.

Do not doing panic sell if you still believe it, trust me !

Absolutely right, bitcoin's market trend is unpredictable. It can either go up or go down and we dont know when it will rise after a dip. Currently, cryptomarket is following a downtrend of price and bitcoin go dip at around 6K$ to 5K$. Just keep holding your coins. Any panic sell off would result to contiuous dipping of bitcoin's price.
exstasie
Legendary

Activity: 1806
Merit: 1521

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 10:55:21 PM

I don't think that we've bottomed yet.

$6.7k support previously was broken, and right now we're seeing the $6k level as support. While as much as I want this to be the end of the bear market, there simply hasn't been enough time for prices to fully consolidate at the moment.

More likely than not we'll see another dip under $6k, and people panic selling, making the prices go to anywhere between $3-5k as it bottoms.

If this last ditch bounce to save $6,000 fails, it could get real ugly once we're back in the $5,000s. A lot of buyers might give up hope then because it'll no longer look like a range. So we'll have lots of supply from the $6K-$12K range pressuring the price down. That's a recipe for downtrend.

My friend mentioned to me that Tim West shared a really bearish long term chart (correction until 2020) but I guess it's not published. Trying to get a screenshot.

cryptoworld9x

Activity: 196

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 11:18:37 PM

Have a lot of prediction, have a lot of charts, but i think value of bitcoin not depend on charts Smiley.. Wait for future make the answer.

Pamahaw
Copper Member

Activity: 269

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 12:26:39 AM

If you look at the current Bitcoin price development, you can say that it does not look very optimistic. But from the long-term possession of bitcoin, the situation is mostly changing. Whoever owns bitcoin today can celebrate his decision in the future.
Because the price may exceed its historical maximum. I agree with the view to hold this cryptocurrency because of exceeding the $ 7500 value in the near future.

No one knows for certain when will bitcoin recover. In a short term view, it may move upward gradually but it is also a possibility that it will fall down more. But without a blind optimism, I'm quite certain that in the long term, it will finally recover.
You are correct mate, no one knows what will happen to bitcoin in the long run but let us just be optimistic that everything is alright and things will be back to normal wherein bitcoin's price will recover very soon.
royalcrypt

Activity: 456

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 04:51:14 AM

If real adoption comes and this is used for transactions and as store of value, the scarcity won’t make a stable price possible. Maybe on stuff like trx or eth where they can print a gazillion coins, but BTC is most likely to go up, you can’t produce more.
gurupauts

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

DISRUPTING THE $23.5 B SCIENCE PUBLISHING INDUSTRY

View Profile WWW
June 26, 2018, 09:17:38 AM

we can only predict the price of bitcoin but can not be sure when bitcoin prices will rise again because bitcoin prices are always changing and prices rise or fall can happen at any time, we just have to be patient and wait for the right moment and remain optimistic

bitcoin31

Activity: 1834
Merit: 523

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 09:33:42 AM

Im very happy now , because the price is stable to more than 6000 dollars and I hope the price will n9t down. If we noticed the price decreased under 6000 dollars but after few hours only they back at that price. I hope the price become $7500 like what you want.
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 10:44:39 AM

According to observation, I think we are at the bottom and now and there are high chances that the price of Bitcoin might go upwards in a few weeks.
The last time Bitcoin cam this down, the next few days BTC went upwards quickly. So I believe that the price might soon cross $7500 in a few weeks.
We should hold our coins tight in this critical time because sooner or later the correction will end we will see a spike soon.

Well though the price right now has stayed a little above 6k, it did drop to 5.8k after this post. So i don't think we can say we've safely hit the bottom and would rebound from here. A lot of fingers are crossed since that is already the new all time low for 2018

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
gamalzour

Activity: 566
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 05:42:47 AM

Nobody can predict bitcoin price for sure so as long as bitcoin still around $ 5000 , it means that bitcoin is have many demand.
For me as investor, I keep holding whatever will be because I believe on bitcoin.

Do not doing panic sell if you still believe it, trust me !
You should also look at some market realities and the previous data of the year 2017 because this is not a static system but a dynamic one and it changes with time. Even in January 2017, the values were down but the market rose till the end of the year. Also the rise in Bitcoin carries the whole market with itself because of the fact that Bitcoin has a huge share in the crypto market.
bitcad4u

Activity: 602
Merit: 255

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 06:55:10 AM

Yes.I had strong belief in bitcoin.Do you know ,I had 2000$ in terms of bitcoin.I was holding it for the long.I use to sell ,only I need money in emergency.Or else holding is the best option for all.I had inverse 2000$ ,with the trust  in bitcoin.The price of bitcoin will cross 7500$ in few weeks .The people who inverse now will get some profit.
rickadone
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1024

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 05:37:31 PM

we can only predict the price of bitcoin but can not be sure when bitcoin prices will rise again because bitcoin prices are always changing and prices rise or fall can happen at any time, we just have to be patient and wait for the right moment and remain optimistic
You just contradicted yourself mate. Telling when bitcoin price will rise again is as much as trying to predict the price of bitcoin, they are all predictions and there is nothing anyone can do with respect to the two of them.

One thing like you said is just for everyone to remain optimistic and know there is a lot for bitcoin in the future in terms of huge positiveness. There is actually a possibility that we may end up seeing a rise anytime soon but could be a short one and not some huge buy in the market.
bedulook

Activity: 112

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 06:57:25 PM

I have confidence in bitcoin rising soon that expected. Hopefully by the time August end, bitcoins will be trading on a new higher level of 7000 to 8000 price. It will definitely end the year with 10,000 and over.
Edraket31

Activity: 1190
Merit: 511

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 09:25:43 PM

I have confidence in bitcoin rising soon that expected. Hopefully by the time August end, bitcoins will be trading on a new higher level of 7000 to 8000 price. It will definitely end the year with 10,000 and over.
We should just always believe in what we are doing, just like here in cryptocurrency for me there is still no reason for me to give up on this kind of opportunity, I would still used it and invest on it, I would be positive all the time and won't listen to any fake news or negative news.

KorakPawon

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 11:07:39 PM

yes hopefully that prediction happens as expected, because everyone must be worried about the situation now, if the prediction is happening it will be the happiness of everyone, and I will wait for that moment to arrive.
el kaka22
Legendary

Activity: 3514
Merit: 1162

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 07:00:01 AM

Im very happy now , because the price is stable to more than 6000 dollars and I hope the price will n9t down. If we noticed the price decreased under 6000 dollars but after few hours only they back at that price. I hope the price become $7500 like what you want.
Even re-bouncing from here now does not mean we have finally hit the bottom for this short term. The market overall is in a bear trend and even if we see any reversal now, it is going to be a short reversal and not some extremely bullish activity. Nevertheless, that is needed as that would at least give some of us traders some fun which has been lacking for a while now without much activity in the market except for some day traders anyway which for this market, is a lot of risk to be taking.

As per many people, the whole crypto market has started its up trend from last Friday onward. But we need more confirmation. Some altcoins like ada and waves are showing decent level of up trend in last two days. Bitcoin also moved around $600 positive which is more than enough for confirming another 2 or 3 weeks of up trends.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
ask
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1004

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 09:07:07 AM

Facebook rumors about coinbase and ad ban removals are nice news about all crypto coins.
Its absolutely a bull run my target is new all time highs.
setupbounds

Activity: 910
Merit: 509

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 05:56:12 AM

There are no guarantes as to where the bottom is, and I definitely tend to lean in favour of BTC prices correcting further in the near future before it is able to start its recovery phase. But this phase isn't right now, imo.

Now, BTC may well cross $7500 some time soon. However, even if this happens, it will not be something that is going to result in a significant amount of reversal in the market sentiment, which is the real issue that is here atm.

I think that we'll probably stay bearish for this year. Prices will dip and consolidate without much movement upwards.
It depends on the rate of demand, when it increases the value also increases and when it decreases the also decreases and goes in that direction, the graph line is straight on general basis. Current market is suffering from down falls due to the decrease demand rate but it might increase in the upcoming days because the value is low and man people will demand to achieve the Bitcoin on such low price.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: