Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 05:52:58 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin might rise soon  (Read 495 times)
Cosbycoin

Activity: 980
Merit: 506

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 07:09:01 AM

Today ,the price of bitcoin increase to 6600$.It seems good.It again prove the potential of the bitcoin.As compared to yesterday price,the price of bitcoin increases 300$ in a single day.If this continue ,the price of bitcoin will cross 7500$ in a week.Don't convert your bitcoin into FIAT,for expenses.Hold your bitcoin.
We hope that the Bitcoin’s price rise in the next days because it has taken a lot of time to recover and it needs to recover soon for we know that when will bull market starts but now as we have invested lot and are with large quantity coins so it needs to come now.

Many people proceed for panic selling but actually that is a clear loss and the solution is to wait for it so as to let the price increase once the buying rate increases.
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
stellgod

Activity: 659
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 06:20:45 AM

Bitcoin is already started to rise and its unstoppable for me.
Mcaffe is also screaming around that bitcoin is going to hit 50k in this year.
Yes he is little crazy but he is not fool.
Yes this is what all the users have been waiting for and right now we have been blessed with some rise in the value of Bitcoin which will keep on till we have a bull market. In other words the bearish market is on the brink of extinction and we are in the market recovery phase. Having said that, it is advised to hold the coins and let the value rise more till we have a green market with the highest worth of the portfolios.
cunese

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 01:10:56 PM

A few minutes ago, a futures investor caused a huge loss, and this time it may cause a severe drop in confidence, so the BTC is likely to start a downward trend.
ajqjjj

Activity: 1498
Merit: 507

Not your Keys, not your Bitcoin

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 03:09:56 PM

A few minutes ago, a futures investor caused a huge loss, and this time it may cause a severe drop in confidence, so the BTC is likely to start a downward trend.
Bitcoin is a promising platform so this downtrend raise again soon. But if you loose the hope and drop the investment it will never raise again.
 so we need more supporters in this scenario it will move to forward again and many investors are start buy this dip.

-support Bitcoin Community Bitcointalk.org-
Always verify wallet to store your Bitcoin
Donations are open, send PM
weblouartisan

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

Lets Go Adab

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 08:49:01 PM

Today ,the price of bitcoin increase to 6600$.It seems good.It again prove the potential of the bitcoin.As compared to yesterday price,the price of bitcoin increases 300$ in a single day.If this continue ,the price of bitcoin will cross 7500$ in a week.Don't convert your bitcoin into FIAT,for expenses.Hold your bitcoin.
We hope that the Bitcoin’s price rise in the next days because it has taken a lot of time to recover and it needs to recover soon for we know that when will bull market starts but now as we have invested lot and are with large quantity coins so it needs to come now.

Many people proceed for panic selling but actually that is a clear loss and the solution is to wait for it so as to let the price increase once the buying rate increases.

In my own opinion, it was just fine if the price of coin is dropping right now because the feed of a huge dump is a skyrocket to the price as well so keep just on holding your coins today.

IggySe7ven

Activity: 464
Merit: 29

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 10:24:17 PM

It is just matter of time until we start seeing a good movement on the charts, we have been waiting for a long time already, and i think that this time will finally come sooner or later
blitz18

Activity: 248
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 11:24:42 PM

It is just matter of time until we start seeing a good movement on the charts, we have been waiting for a long time already, and i think that this time will finally come sooner or later
Yes it is a long time already so I am certain bitcoin will rose any moment. And were seeing today a rise of price so hopefully it will reach all time high this year.
Anait

Activity: 218
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 11:53:26 PM

It's been a long wait, and to us things has taken place in a better way when we kept hold of the cryptocurrencies. Once again the price has fallen low without any prior indication of a fall. Everything has taken place in a single day, and expect the recover to get initiated from the start of August and march towards reaching the $10000 barrier.
Epimetheus
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 08:33:55 AM

Bitcoin has history of up and downs. Bitcoin has a strong community base so it is easy for bitcoin to bounce back. Bitcoin is accepted by many big multinational companies like Microsoft, Samsung, KFC, amazon etc. So in near future its price will be increase. Day by day many people connect with bitcoin for their various purposes. Many people use it for investment and for online shopping and many retailers also use it as a payment method. These thing safe its future.
malah

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 09:41:10 AM

before we make the decision to invest in bitcoin then we must know about the risks and character of bitcoin, and if the price of bitcoin falls then it will definitely rise again so there is nothing to worry about

J A C K B I T   |   FreeSpins & FreeBets      Welcome Bonus     Rakeback VIP Club
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄ ▄▄▄   C R Y P T O   C A S I N O   &   S P O R T S B O O K   ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄
Maddinson100

Activity: 363
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 07:24:56 AM

Yes it is a long time already so I am certain bitcoin will rose any moment. And were seeing today a rise of price so hopefully it will reach all time high this year.
I can expect only because when we hope for further increase in value then it falls on the next day which has happened several times and now it took a lot of time to recover but this is the result of our actions which are not good. We should avoid selling on low price as it will maintain the increase trend if we stop selling on low price. Experts have pointed towards bull market which can happen within the next 6 months.
tosmartak

Activity: 630
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
August 07, 2018, 09:36:58 AM

I can expect only because when we hope for further increase in value then it falls on the next day which has happened several times and now it took a lot of time to recover but this is the result of our actions which are not good. We should avoid selling on low price as it will maintain the increase trend if we stop selling on low price. Experts have pointed towards bull market which can happen within the next 6 months.
Follow your guts and what you know, rather than following experts. It is something everyone should know by now, that this is a market you want to have trading knowledge to be able to make the right decision and so is all financial markets. Probably, you have been getting in at the wrong time without considering how the market is reacting exactly at that spot. Getting out at little loss is not a problem as long as you see there is a huge chance for the bears to take over, that is just simply knowing what to do at the right time. Irrespective of what experts think, trend is all that matters and that is why anyone predicting the future is just stating B.S.
Rizky Aditya

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 09:34:32 AM

We hope that this time it is working to accomplish in crossing the 10k dollar price that will be a great achievement at this stage while it will go higher in few months and will cross the 30k dollar price as said by experts and this will happen in the next six months as they predicted. Prediction is not 100% correct but comes with uncertainty when we compare our prediction with the actual value we get.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  

Jump to: