Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 12:43:10 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: MTGOX Withdrawal issue  (Read 12411 times)
wareen
Millionaire
Legendary

Activity: 910
Merit: 1001

Revolutionizing Brokerage of Personal Data

View Profile
October 16, 2011, 05:34:31 PM

Did anyone else get a "Invalid bitcoin address, please confirm your input" message when trying to withdraw Bitcoins?

And yes, I tried multiple addresses which I confirmed to be in fact valid.

▄▄▀▀▄▄
    ▄▄▀▀▄▄██▄▄▀▀▄▄
▄▄▀▀▄▄█████▄████▄▄▀▀▄▄
█▀▀█▄█████████████
█▄▄████▀   ▀██████
███████     █▄████
█████▀█▄   ▄██████
█▄█████▌   ▐█████
█████▀█     ██████
██▄███████████████
▀▀▄▄▀▀█████▀████▀▀▄▄▀▀
    ▀▀▄▄▀▀██▀▀▄▄▀▀
        ▀▀▄▄▀▀
.PDATA..
TOKEN..
██
██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██
██
██
██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██

██  ██
██  ██

██  ██
██
██
██
██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██
██
TELEGRAM     BITCOINTALK     FACEBOOK
MEDIUM    SLACK    TWITTER    YOUTUBE
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   E M A I L   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
██
██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██

██  ██
██  ██

██  ██
██
██

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
navigator

Activity: 362
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 16, 2011, 10:49:21 PM

Did anyone else get a "Invalid bitcoin address, please confirm your input" message when trying to withdraw Bitcoins?

I am having the same problem.
Mt.Gox_Natalie

Activity: 68
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 17, 2011, 01:50:08 AM

I am having the same problem.

Hello,

We have been investigating the problem of invalide address during bitcoin withdrawals and now the issue is resolved.  Sorry for the trouble. 
dollartrader

Activity: 192
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 17, 2011, 03:42:48 AM

I was verified within 48 hours and part of that was the weekend.

While I hold to my position that you should be warned before you deposit, they are moving through what has to be a huge stack quickly.
kjj
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1024

View Profile
October 17, 2011, 04:29:18 AM

I don't mind the security, but why wasn't I warned when I deposited monies?

I deposited, traded and attempted my withdrawal all in a matter of minutes so not an issue of a time lapse. Only when I tried to withdraw was I told my account was "under review"... and we're only talking about enough for a nice dinner out... not big $$$.

Guess I am awaiting for my support request "in the pile"...

If I was writing an automated system to detect activity that looked like money laundering, and it didn't flag this activity, I'd be fired.

17Np17BSrpnHCZ2pgtiMNnhjnsWJ2TMqq8
I routinely ignore posters with paid advertising in their sigs.  You should too.
becoin
Legendary

Activity: 3431
Merit: 1233

View Profile
October 17, 2011, 05:48:04 AM

If I was writing an automated system to detect activity that looked like money laundering, and it didn't flag this activity, I'd be fired.
So, let me suggest a money laundering definition - every activity that isn't profitable enough for the institution you're trading with...
Mt.Gox_Natalie

View Profile
October 19, 2011, 05:49:30 AM

Pending Paxum withdrawals have now gone through.  If you are still missing any Paxum withdrawals requested earlier, feel free to contact us at the support desk (https://support.mtgox.com) and we will look into it for you. 
Chucksta

Activity: 168

View Profile
October 19, 2011, 11:49:58 AM
Last edit: October 19, 2011, 12:10:34 PM by Chucksta

Hmm, MT Gox cancelled my withdrawal request I made back on the 29th of September. they cancelled it on the 12th of October!

This is the 2nd time they cancelled the request ! And they have documented proof of who I am, and they said that they did not need this.

This all seems very dodgy to me.

Chucksta

View Profile
October 19, 2011, 11:59:02 AM

Has anyone been able to withdraw bitcoins ?

Damn Mickey Mouse organisation!

payb.tc

Activity: 812
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 19, 2011, 10:39:47 PM

Has anyone been able to withdraw bitcoins ?

Damn Mickey Mouse organisation!

yeah, i've been un-depositing bitcoins every day for the last 3 days, no problem.
epetroel

Activity: 431
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 20, 2011, 12:07:41 AM

I've been withdrawing and depositing BTC pretty much every day with no problems.  Finally got my Paxum withdrawals through as well.

Getting my withdrawal limit raised is another matter though.  Been waiting 28 days for that (and I've been "AML verified" for months now).
stic.man

View Profile
October 20, 2011, 12:47:55 AM

are dwolla withdrawals taking awhile again?  it's only been a couple days but prior to this I was used to seeing the deposits show up in an hour or less from mt gox > dwolla
Chucksta

View Profile
October 20, 2011, 12:15:48 PM

LOL, I am seriously not impressed with this Mt Gox lot. I raised 2 tickets regarding the withdrawal of funds. The first querying why my withdrawal request has been cancelled for the second time, and the 2nd asking if I am selecting the correct options for withdrawing funds.

They closed both tickets, merging the 2nd ticket with the first ! And gave me the following answer:

Mt.Gox Support, Oct-20 10:34 (JST):
Hello Charles,
Thank you for contacting us. For information regarding deposit options, please see our informed FAQ page: https://mtgox.zendesk.com/entries/20195237-deposit-withdrawal-information
If your deposit is getting cancelled, it is due to your bank or not providing enough information. Please contact your bank to resolve this matter.
Thanks,
MtGox.com Team

DEPOSITS !!!

The problem is with WITHDRAWALS!! LOL, megga fail !

The linked article although dealing with both deposits and withdrawals did not shed any light on the matter Sad

From reading the previous posts in this thread, it is good to see that withdrawals of some sort are working.
Considering that, it makes me think that perhaps I am doing something wrong.

I am withdrawing funds to HSBC in the UK, and have been selecting "International Wire" from the options. Anyone know if this is correct ?

I could try Liberty Reserve if they allow people from the UK. Dwalla only allows US citizens Sad

TheBlackDahlia

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 20, 2011, 07:57:47 PM

Not only are they blocking withdrawals, I deposited into their Chase account over 53 hours ago and no sign of my deposit anywhere. The copy of my deposit receipt I sent them went completely ignored. I keep on getting automated responses from their support team and completely different answers here on the board. Did Mt.Gox steal my money?

I do not recommend anybody to do business with them anymore.
Mt.Gox_Natalie

View Profile
October 21, 2011, 02:21:24 AM

are dwolla withdrawals taking awhile again?  it's only been a couple days but prior to this I was used to seeing the deposits show up in an hour or less from mt gox > dwolla

If any of your Dwolla withdrawals are not going through, please contact the support desk.  We will look into it for you. 
Mt.Gox_Natalie

View Profile
October 21, 2011, 02:23:14 AM

I've been withdrawing and depositing BTC pretty much every day with no problems.  Finally got my Paxum withdrawals through as well.

Getting my withdrawal limit raised is another matter though.  Been waiting 28 days for that (and I've been "AML verified" for months now).

We see that your limits have been approved.  Thank you for your patience in the process.
TheBlackDahlia

View Profile
October 21, 2011, 02:56:22 AM

are dwolla withdrawals taking awhile again?  it's only been a couple days but prior to this I was used to seeing the deposits show up in an hour or less from mt gox > dwolla

If any of your Dwolla withdrawals are not going through, please contact the support desk.  We will look into it for you.  

And receive an automated response.
bitflower

Activity: 33

View Profile
October 21, 2011, 03:09:14 AM

are dwolla withdrawals taking awhile again?  it's only been a couple days but prior to this I was used to seeing the deposits show up in an hour or less from mt gox > dwolla

If any of your Dwolla withdrawals are not going through, please contact the support desk.  We will look into it for you.  

Dwolla deposits should be going through now. If yours haven't, it is usually because we have to reprocess your transfer. So just open a ticket if you haven't, and we will do that for you Smiley
TheBlackDahlia

View Profile
October 21, 2011, 03:13:42 AM

Dwolla deposits should be going through now. If yours haven't, it is usually because we have to reprocess your transfer. So just open a ticket if you haven't, and we will do that for you Smiley

I have a Dwolla account but I rather not add it to my Mt.Gox account due to my M.I.A. Chase cash deposit that you guys won't pay attention to. Can you tell I'm extremely frustrated?  Cry
bitflower

Activity: 33

View Profile
October 21, 2011, 03:30:29 AM

I have a Dwolla account but I rather not add it to my Mt.Gox account due to my M.I.A. Chase cash deposit that you guys won't pay attention to. Can you tell I'm extremely frustrated?  Cry

I do understand your frustration. Trust me, I'd be upset too. We are still processing all the pending cash deposits. We will let users know as soon as it is completed and credited to your account. We will try to improve the processing method so that it won't take this long for a cash deposit to process.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: