Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 06:25:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Market confidence in bitcoin.  (Read 1947 times)
fmasta

Activity: 254
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 08:24:29 PM

Since the beginning of the year bitcoin prices continue to decline and there are still many bitcoin users who still survive and hope bitcoin will rise again, but in fact the price of bitcoin increase has not been significant and impressed stagnant and continue to fall, what exactly happened, could the market start to get bored, trust against bitcoin begin to decrease and switch to another coin as an alternative. how in your opinion?

If you have created your own strategy for a long time investing into bitcoin you will win. Looking every day for the price on the market is not good idea. It is better to be patient.

████          O W N R   W A L L E T          ████   VISA PREPAID CARD    ████  Use crypto to pay in stores with OWNR  ████
❱❱❱❱ ❱❱❱ ❱❱ ❱     Buy, send, receive and exchange crypto        VISA    mastercard   SPA    UnionPay     ❰ ❰❰ ❰❰❰ ❰❰❰❰
BLOG       TWITTER     ██ █▌█ ▌     Manage crypto and VISA card in OWNR Wallet app    ▐ █▐█ ██     REDDIT   YOUTUBE

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
InvestICO2L

Activity: 420

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 12:54:15 AM

Bitcoin will remain the top choice and I believe bitcoin can't be replaced with another coin. Since the beginning of the year bitcoin prices continue to decline because a lot of bad news that appears about bitcoin.
Yes, I know about it. But I think we should be patient and keep hold of your bitcoin. I believe Bitcoin will to the moon
Exactly. It’s kind of normal with the current situation. We all know that bitcoin is notoriously volatile, we thus should consider carefully, don’t be hurry in selling panic. I wonder that some people come to this market, they probably had a big longing before joining in crypto market, but rarely a newbie can maintain his position about what he has planned, often some kind of people like that get failed soon. Bitcoin’s price is going to have a recovery gradually, we’d better to believe in what we choose because that’s one of the biggest motivation so that we can reach huge fruits. I considerably believe that if you’re patient, you will soon get a great news from bitcoin.
Neved1975

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 02:14:27 AM

You aren't on my own in this interest. After the previous day bitcoin grew with the aid of 10 percentage, many human beings again believed that bitcoin started out to develop once more. and that i suppose that this is an goal reality. Bitcoin driven off the lowest lately and will now hold his growth further.
pinoyden

Activity: 756

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 03:46:58 AM

Bitcoin will remain the top choice and I believe bitcoin can't be replaced with another coin. Since the beginning of the year bitcoin prices continue to decline because a lot of bad news that appears about bitcoin.
Yes, I know about it. But I think we should be patient and keep hold of your bitcoin. I believe Bitcoin will to the moon
Exactly. It’s kind of normal with the current situation. We all know that bitcoin is notoriously volatile, we thus should consider carefully, don’t be hurry in selling panic. I wonder that some people come to this market, they probably had a big longing before joining in crypto market, but rarely a newbie can maintain his position about what he has planned, often some kind of people like that get failed soon. Bitcoin’s price is going to have a recovery gradually, we’d better to believe in what we choose because that’s one of the biggest motivation so that we can reach huge fruits. I considerably believe that if you’re patient, you will soon get a great news from bitcoin.

patience and confidence is nothing when compared to luck. in this volatile and unpredictable market of cryptos , we mainly need a luck in the hopes that we can earn a profit from a verry impossible situation . luck does not only applicable on gambling but on almost anything that we do daily , more importantly here in the cryptocurrency scene .

If you have created your own strategy for a long time investing into bitcoin you will win. Looking every day for the price on the market is not good idea. It is better to be patient.

many people are already said it. they said that long term investing is the best and infact , many people are actually doing it but whales are just smart , they do change the flow or the path of crypto in order to limit the people from earning a profit .
ngacengan

Activity: 504
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 04:45:40 AM

yes you are right on some market in bitcoin because bitcoin has a very high trading volume so that the market can get a lot of profit from selling and buying bitcoin and from fee in market can give very big advantage.
manismanja

Activity: 518
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 07:53:19 AM

yes of course the market is very focused on bitcoin because for now that really can give advantage to market is from up and down its bitcoin price so they first focus to new bitcoin they will to coin others.

●   TOKPIE   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  GET ETHEREUM FOR YOUR BOUNTY STAKES  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  instantly & regularly  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
Hagmonar

Activity: 406

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 08:22:42 AM

Actualy if you take a look in a long term setuation from 2010 until now the price of bitcoin is still have a very huge profit and the price not realy goes down below 5000$ and going stable now that means that bitcoin have a huge support in the stage of price.
Barbut

Activity: 1694
Merit: 502

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 08:22:53 AM

Market is not confident in bitcoin, many people still thinks that cryptocurrencies are the bubble. Confidence comes from people who are in the game for years, and from new supporters who don`t have just profit in their eyes. I know that profit plays important role for all of us, we need to look on other side to, where we invest us, something we have and we can hope in future to have something from that.
Since I`m here price is 10 times higher, that makes me confident for the future, but I`m satisfied now. Many others seek fast profit and they are not real supporters, they are confident only in money and valuable things, they don`t care for bitcoin and cryptocurrencies.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
virasog
Legendary

Activity: 2982
Merit: 1161

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 10:01:10 AM

Bitcoin increase has not been significant and impressed stagnant and continue to fall. But i believe bitcoin will be adapted into current world finance in the near future.already bitcoin is raising more then 4% the last time i checked.

actually with a moment like this I have a chance to buy bitcoin at a relatively cheap price compared at the end of last year. and the market needs time to recover and grow back consistently

Market is gradually moving up and also bitcoin dominance is increasing which means people interest in bitcoin is again high and people want to invest more in bitcoins. It could be FOMO and lot of other factors for this high level on interest in bitcoins.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
Kidmat

Activity: 774
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 12:34:07 PM

Actualy if you take a look in a long term setuation from 2010 until now the price of bitcoin is still have a very huge profit and the price not realy goes down below 5000$ and going stable now that means that bitcoin have a huge support in the stage of price.
It will not goes down their is demand as the price of bitcoin is increasing. Many factors considering this stage price of bitcoin. The more users comes price could increase because of having a confidence in bitcoin.
Disclaimert

Activity: 266

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 12:49:16 PM

Since the beginning of the year bitcoin prices continue to decline and there are still many bitcoin users who still survive and hope bitcoin will rise again, but in fact the price of bitcoin increase has not been significant and impressed stagnant and continue to fall, what exactly happened, could the market start to get bored, trust against bitcoin begin to decrease and switch to another coin as an alternative. how in your opinion?

what you express is a sensible thing, I think some may still survive in holding bitcoin, but some people have also moved on other altcoins that have good potentials such as ethereu, NEO, ADA, XMR and others. bitcoin prices are likely to go back up but that's just a speculation that everyone can say. in the end we can see is the reality of the market
bohr

Activity: 994
Merit: 257

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 09:24:52 PM

I believe, against all the odds, bitcoin will finally "recover" to restore its high price, which will show that most people, even probably the haters, believe in it more than in any other coin. I might be wrong, or course, but time will show. Let's just wait and support each other in what we do Wink
A recovery has started already, what we do not know is how long this is going to last, there are very reliable rumors that the reason for this price increase has to do with the pending approval of an ETF and there are rumors the ruling could be positive which could be groundbreaking for the market and this will surely attract a huge mount of money to the market.
It could be, but recovery is the most what we need for now, though it's still raise little by little, everyone's love to see the green colour on the market. Hopefully it remains like this until the end of the year, so then the sadly thing that seen on market would end.
Right now there is a mixed market with a small majority of coins going down but there are also many coins that are going up, so we do not have an uniform market but that is fine with me, now what we need to do is to not lose sight of our objective, I have a goal with my bitcoin and that is to make my life easier in the future, this is why despite the instability of the market I refuse to sell.
stellaekun

Activity: 234

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 09:27:37 PM

Investors are not really sure of what to do next, eight months into a bearish market can do a lot of damage to one's confidence. Good news are on the horizon, come September etf approval
Rozita

Activity: 658
Merit: 108

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 09:48:29 PM

Investors are not really sure of what to do next, eight months into a bearish market can do a lot of damage to one's confidence. Good news are on the horizon, come September etf approval

Believers won't panic and will hold their coins. After the 2013 big correction, it took 4 years to reach a new all time high. Experienced people don't lose their confidence that easy.  
automaticmoney

Activity: 420
Merit: 18

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 08:42:46 AM

The whole market is depending on bitcoin and its prices which is very unstable for bitcoin and other coins price they are dumped very hardly
longrhm0

Activity: 112
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 12:11:09 PM

people who aren't happy with this autumn are already falling, and they panicked and offered it. but bitcoin has disrupted the entire marketplace and the cash have began to fall. He could not have left the bitcoin and snowed within the different coin. nothing has changed. I think we had to rely on bitcoine.
anilsaini0327

Activity: 118

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 06:37:48 AM

Market confidence is shaky right now and its not about just bitcoin, its for altcoins too. As far as i know since the beginning of cryptocurrency, market is unpredictable. So we will see some increased confidence once market becomes bullish.
websoftwareengineer

Activity: 364

Blockchain with VTOS energy

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 01:40:46 PM

Bitcoin increase has not been significant and impressed stagnant and continue to fall. But i believe bitcoin will be adapted into current world finance in the near future.already bitcoin is raising more then 4% the last time i checked.

actually with a moment like this I have a chance to buy bitcoin at a relatively cheap price compared at the end of last year. and the market needs time to recover and grow back consistently

You can invest a huge amount right now while the market prices are still dropping but still no one really know's when the price of cryptocurrency is pumping up again so the best thing to do is just keep on holding your coins.

⚫ ▬▬     V T O S   |   Decentralized CDN & Social Network     ▬▬ ⚫
  Whitepaper    JOIN OUR ICO  >  MAY 28th  <
FACEBOOK               MEDIUM               TWITTER               GITHUB               TELEGRAM
juragane

Activity: 476
Merit: 10

CAT.EX Exchange

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 04:55:43 PM

yes of course the market is very confident and more concerned with the circulation of bitcoin because only from the circulation of bitcoin that can provide very many benefits.

aris av
Copper Member

Activity: 409
Merit: 1

The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 05:57:38 PM

Bitcoin is a trusted coin in the market, and I think bitcoin will remain a trusted coin in the long run. Lots of potential altcoins, but for the confidence of the bitcoin market is the main one.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: