Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 12:20:13 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Market confidence in bitcoin.  (Read 1947 times)
royalcrypt

Activity: 456
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 05:01:00 AM

Problem here is that there are more and more people that throw their BTC at altcoins in exchange, decreasing BTCs price which pulls all the prices down vice versa. Everything goes up and down with BTC, so when there is no one holding enough BTC and just throws them at shitcoins in the hope to get faster profits, that's just contraproductive.
LoupGaroux

Activity: 574
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 06:09:55 AM

I Think big confidence should be on Bitcoin because everyone has been using the Bitcoin market for a long time in the right way. However, Bitcoin acts as a digital currency. So Bitcoin is real in the prospective future.
campica

Activity: 645
Merit: 145

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 06:20:13 AM

This week as we can see bitcoin price is slowly going up and that why whole market are green. It's great so see that if even bitcoin price goes up , fees are getting lower. I hope that people will recognize how good and useful blockchain technology will be in future and start investing in crypto when is price still "cheap".
Choy13

Activity: 167

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 12:18:46 PM

I agree that bitcoin will rise again in the right time. I don't care if many people will want to out from bitcoin. I'm gonna continue using bitcoin as currency as long as their are bitcoin in this world.
nikonova

Activity: 72
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 12:32:24 PM

The confidence to bitcoin will not disappear. If ever that happens though and the value of bitcoin just decrease and decrease, other coins will just follow since their are just depended on the value of bitcoin.
yyourboss

Activity: 58

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 12:34:58 PM

I don't think the fall in the market will let people lose trust in special currency. On the contrary, the market's fall makes everyone lose confidence in altcoin, but more people are willing to hold bitcoin.
daoquanghuan

Activity: 184

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 12:47:00 PM

Since the beginning of the year bitcoin prices continue to decline and there are still many bitcoin users who still survive and hope bitcoin will rise again, but in fact the price of bitcoin increase has not been significant and impressed stagnant and continue to fall, what exactly happened, could the market start to get bored, trust against bitcoin begin to decrease and switch to another coin as an alternative. how in your opinion?

I think you were too hasty to conclude. The downside market price has gone up so many times in the past and to restore the peak may take years. The investment in bitcoin should be based on your belief in bitcoin, On the bitcoin value brought to the community. I believe that in the long run bitcoin prices always increase according to the value it brings.
arabellascott21

Activity: 57
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 03:01:48 PM

Market confidence in bitcoin will surely be there and not disappear anytime. There's too many investors that and users that make it impossible for bitcoin to crash. And it won't. as our world shifts more to ecommerce, bitcoin will be in the center and more confidence will be there for bitcoin
bagalkot

Activity: 85
Merit: 5

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 03:06:31 PM

It was obvious that market was to correct but it went too high due to over buying and when all country governments started to say about making rules and regulation to control bitcoin. That was the time when big players started to cover profit and market crashed. but it will bounce back when it will get bottomed out. And this may take 1 or 2 yrs also.
Yoo

Activity: 574
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 03:26:44 PM

Bitcoin will remain the top choice and I believe bitcoin can't be replaced with another coin. Since the beginning of the year bitcoin prices continue to decline because a lot of bad news that appears about bitcoin.
Yes, I know about it. But I think we should be patient and keep hold of your bitcoin. I believe Bitcoin will to the moon

TERA

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 03:41:34 PM

The interest in bitcoin grows with everyone, now the decline in interest from the private investor, but not the side of institutionalists, btc opens up more markets for itself, soon a new boom in my opinion awaits us!
Gaurav11kb

Activity: 140

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 03:46:05 PM

Price increased manifolds in 2017, so a correction was inevitable. Seems that is still going on but ir doesn't mean that people are not investing anymore. Only those who came in crypto because of sudden boom has left. Rest are here and will remain here for long time.
hatudy

Activity: 17

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 03:47:37 PM

I believe in Bitcoin, now is great time to buy it, and we will hit jackpot again in this or next winter!
Halk

Activity: 50

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 04:09:38 PM

I think since bitcoin does not depend on any state, the rate is determined solely by demand and trust. The more people will use bitcoins, the higher will be its cost. If you treat bitcoin as an asset, you need to understand how this market works, any asset, stocks, bonds, currencies - can always become a bubble, asset market is always in motion - up or down. My opinion is that bitcoin is an asset that is designed so that it tends to grow. Such growth will continue long enough.
eydrea

Activity: 235
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 04:16:25 PM

I think you misunderstand the situation as of now. As far as i know since the beginning of cryptocurrency, market is unpredictable. If you will check the history of bitcoin you can see the same situation which happening at this time. The pattern always repeats itself. Maybe we should be more patient and wait for the market to recover itself. Just wait for the right time.
Giardina

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 04:16:52 PM

Naturally, if the belief in bitcoin begins to diminish, and the market seems bored, some bitcoin users also switch to other coins as an alternative. This is because since the beginning of January 2018 bitcoin has decreased in price and it seems that the price is not moving up but it goes down further, so many people sell bitcoin to avoid the losses they might get if they keep hold of bitcoin they have. My hope of bitcoin can again show its strength as the best crypto and in the near future the price can move up higher, so the confidence in bitcoin will recover.
The last six months have been very difficult, the events in the crypto market have frightened investors and participants,but objectively-bitcoin is the future.

bitlind

Activity: 252

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 05:23:46 PM

I dont see the actual problem in that, because for now Bitcoin goes to $6,700 and I am fully satisfied with those fluctuations on the level of 6-7 thousands dollars. Bitcoin absolutely doing ok.
tuljan

Activity: 112

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 05:25:18 PM

The last six months have been very difficult, the events in the crypto market have frightened investors and participants,but objectively-bitcoin is the future.

Of course they were, that was the whole point. Somebody had to stir the market so that small investors would panic and sell their crypto. Whales profited big time, they bought all of those cheap alts and BTC. BTC is the future, I agree with you, so we just need to wait for it to rise again.
Huntler1993

Activity: 462
Merit: 13

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 05:35:54 PM

The market price might not be good but trust me bitcoin will surely bounce back .BTC will hit $20K by the end of the year, all we have to do is to invest now and reap some time to come
Msile

Activity: 658
Merit: 503

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 05:39:15 PM

Well the fact that altcoin prices is still tied to that of Bitcoin shows that the market confidence is still with Bitcoin as earlier. Also Bitcoin has gained its dominance back. Bitcoin has its first movers advantage and as long as it manages to innovate and develop there is no other coin replacing it.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: