Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 07:02:48 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Market confidence in bitcoin.  (Read 1947 times)
Gdra467

Activity: 137
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
July 13, 2018, 11:04:07 PM

I believe bitcoin is going through some resilience period. It is just like bitcoin is being tested and in good time, after it has been tested and approved by newbies we are going to see an increase in the price of bitcoin significantly.
Chupacabras

Activity: 166
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 09:32:35 PM

Bitcoins price is rising steadily and I think it is going to hit at least $7000 soon. Even the fees are getting lower and lower. I kind of feel that everything is going to better very soon. Investors will probably start buying soon and the price might have a bigger bump this month, not big as in getting to a new ATH, but we could make profit out of it.

I agree with you about the rising of the price. I believe that in 2019 the price will be near 10k buy 1 Bitcoin. So it is the best time to invest in it.
Reeas432

Activity: 38

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 09:06:57 AM

despite the fact that the marketplace may not be as we decide upon however accept as true with me the market confidence remains there. Many people are looking to get themselves some bitcoins for the future. except you're new within the crypto world a good way to make you doubt the skills our mom coin. but i recognise for certain that bitcoin will bounce back quickly
trantu8461520@gmail.com

Activity: 37

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 09:16:56 AM

They were bored and sold before Bitcoin increased. That made them not only profitable but also lost a huge amount of money when 70% of the value of Bitcoin has evaporated.
kucritt

Activity: 616
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 09:23:11 AM

the hype of bitcoin is decreasing, we know that in last year the price og bitcoin is increasing more and more, its because the popularity of bitcoin is high, everyone in this world want to buy bitcoin and investing in bitcoin to gain some profit. but right now they are get some loss, without any method and speculation they cut loss their investment and stop using bitcoin because they dont believe it again. so its makes the bitcoin is loss their popularity

daoquanghuan

Activity: 184

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 09:25:48 AM

Since the beginning of the year bitcoin prices continue to decline and there are still many bitcoin users who still survive and hope bitcoin will rise again, but in fact the price of bitcoin increase has not been significant and impressed stagnant and continue to fall, what exactly happened, could the market start to get bored, trust against bitcoin begin to decrease and switch to another coin as an alternative. how in your opinion?

The current market does not reflect the trust of everyone in the market. You can easily see the trading volume in 24 hours is very low, there are very few traders at the moment. Current prices only reflect the confidence of those who are trading not the confidence of everyone in the market. I believe that the coming time of the market will recover strongly and there are many new entrants market
wahyu5

Activity: 729
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 09:28:03 AM

Since the beginning of the year bitcoin prices continue to decline and there are still many bitcoin users who still survive and hope bitcoin will rise again, but in fact the price of bitcoin increase has not been significant and impressed stagnant and continue to fall, what exactly happened, could the market start to get bored, trust against bitcoin begin to decrease and switch to another coin as an alternative. how in your opinion?

If true, where markets start to get bored, the trust of bitcoin begins to diminish, and many bitcoin users switch to other coins as alternatives, the bitcoin will gradually get better and will have an impact on competition between cryptocurrencies that will eventually have another famous coin and be able to beat bitcoin, slowly bitcoin will disappear from the market cryptocurrency which eventually leads to the death of bitcoin. But right now I see bitcoin still has considerable strength, because public confidence in bitcoin is still quite high. Hopefully the bitcoin price will rise even higher and the bitcoin will remain the best cryptocurrency and keep the cryptocurrency market under control.
SaShiRaJaVu

Activity: 1694
Merit: 541

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 02:30:44 PM

I still believe in bitcoin same as many other individual in here. I believe that there will be a bullrun in the next few days. Maybe bitcoin will soon rise rapidly and i have a confidence on it. I believe that some speculation that bitcoin will rise has really a basis. And we have some more days or months left.
Never think about short term plans to see a bull run, it is not a magical genie to make you a profit in a short period  Tongue . If you invested your money wait for a few years to get the desired profit rather than having a closed mentality and thinking about the short term gains, smart people will make money irrespective of the market situation, if you do not have those skills make sure you hold the coins and wait .
gsingh

Activity: 146

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 02:36:16 PM

I think that the entire market is confident about bitcoin at the moment, it is just matter of time until the entire market starts growing up and we will see green numbers on our entire portfolios, the market is looking good, we just need to wait a little bit longer

Gotumoot

Activity: 1372
Merit: 261

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 02:45:48 PM

the hype of bitcoin is decreasing, we know that in last year the price og bitcoin is increasing more and more, its because the popularity of bitcoin is high, everyone in this world want to buy bitcoin and investing in bitcoin to gain some profit. but right now they are get some loss, without any method and speculation they cut loss their investment and stop using bitcoin because they dont believe it again. so its makes the bitcoin is loss their popularity
The market confidence on bitcoin is high, because of bitcoin popularity and legacy. Bitcoin price now is decreasing but it will increase again for a matter of time. For some that think bitcoin will die because of the decreasing of its price, i dont think so, because the price drops is because of its volatility. And another reason why bitcoin wont die is because bitcoin dont have competitor.
bohr

Activity: 994
Merit: 257

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 03:08:48 PM

Patience is what we need in able to get what we have invested, for us to gain doubled or more. And also it is not just the idea of us just waiting we also need to do something to help biycoin to increase again and gaim popularity in able to have more investors. As for it we can encouraged others to invest bitcoin and discuss the opportunities bitcoin can offer to us.
There is not much we can do those that have a lot of money probably already know that bitcoin exist, if you are an investor it is impossible that you have not heard of bitcoin, what it needs to be done is to find a way to convince them to invest and since they are only going to do that if they think investing in bitcoin is going to be profitable for them then we have no option but to wait until the day they think the market conditions benefit them.
BestW1shes

Activity: 48

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 03:15:46 PM

i believe in future of bitcoin
tuljan

Activity: 112

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 09:54:59 PM

There is not much we can do those that have a lot of money probably already know that bitcoin exist, if you are an investor it is impossible that you have not heard of bitcoin, what it needs to be done is to find a way to convince them to invest and since they are only going to do that if they think investing in bitcoin is going to be profitable for them then we have no option but to wait until the day they think the market conditions benefit them.

The most of the money comes from small investors and currently only 1% of world population invested in crypto. We should work on that adoption rate and prices will go up when fresh fiat starts pouring in.
korkor

Activity: 115

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 10:33:15 PM

I think the drop in the price of bitcoin is due to the fact that a lot of people are selling their bitcoin. Once there is the increase in the people selling it, some people reduce their price to get others buying their bitcoin first. This behaviour is normally seen in people who want to dump a coin.
fipper

Activity: 383

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 11:23:45 PM

I never thought bitcoin progressed because I see per year is not per day because the nature and form of bitcoin prices have a change that is not fixed, it all depends on the confidence of investors to survive
CainCoin

Activity: 17

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 01:20:09 AM

I believe, against all the odds, bitcoin will finally "recover" to restore its high price, which will show that most people, even probably the haters, believe in it more than in any other coin. I might be wrong, or course, but time will show. Let's just wait and support each other in what we do Wink
BennyK

Activity: 672
Merit: 14

View Profile WWW
July 16, 2018, 01:40:05 AM

Following the history of Bitcoin, you can testify that the path Bitcoin treads is not a smooth one since the beginning. There are times prices go down and times, prices go up. There is no point in getting bored with the market but rather keep calm and HODL for the next bull rise which will be very soon.

CryptoSmile

Activity: 770
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 01:43:15 AM

If bitcoin prices continue to decline, and moving as slowly as it is today, it will certainly have an impact on the decrease of confidence in bitcoin and allow some bitcoin users to switch to other coins as an alternative. In investment, there is often a price movement that happens outside everyone's expectations, but I see that bitcoin prices have always been down since the last six months, but that price is still the highest price if we compare with other coins. And I see that in the future there will be a very high rise of bitcoin prices as happened in 2017 ago.
imrul5

Activity: 56

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 01:45:26 AM

It is sad but true that bitcoin is facing a serious lack of confidence. Due to government rules and regulations in different countries BTC is losing its confidence too fast. Not only BTC but also whole cryptocurrency market facing a serious problem.
Anewor

Activity: 98

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 01:48:39 AM

I think not that people got so bored about it. I think this is just the effect when the price of bitcoin was pulled suddenly to its peak or maximum. It appears pumped up by the hype that people saw it very profitable. When people who have gained moved out, its like it is emptied. And it is starting to regain strength again. Only will it grow higher if more people will use it like in businesses like stores, as payment systems or maybe salaries of employees and so on.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: