Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 11:31:22 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Market confidence in bitcoin.  (Read 1951 times)
Aryadwipanggah (OP)

Activity: 350
Merit: 13

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 03:32:40 PM

Since the beginning of the year bitcoin prices continue to decline and there are still many bitcoin users who still survive and hope bitcoin will rise again, but in fact the price of bitcoin increase has not been significant and impressed stagnant and continue to fall, what exactly happened, could the market start to get bored, trust against bitcoin begin to decrease and switch to another coin as an alternative. how in your opinion?
First77

Activity: 266
Merit: 32

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 03:39:42 PM

I read, 80% of the coins being dumped now are from long term holders, they want OUT!

There are more sellers but who will buy or mine Bitcoin at such high prices
pawanjain

Activity: 2716
Merit: 717

Nothing lasts forever

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 04:03:53 PM

I read, 80% of the coins being dumped now are from long term holders, they want OUT!

There are more sellers but who will buy or mine Bitcoin at such high prices
I think what you heard might be wrong. If it was so then there would have been a massive dump and the price would have gone way more down that it has gone now. This might be just another temporary correction and we should probably wait another week or two to see whether the market gets stable or not.
If you see the history of BTC you can see that the same pattern repeats again and again. Once the wave has completed another wave starts and the prices starts shooting up. Just wait for the right time.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
munify

Activity: 386
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 04:18:44 PM

Since the beginning of the year bitcoin prices continue to decline and there are still many bitcoin users who still survive and hope bitcoin will rise again, but in fact the price of bitcoin increase has not been significant and impressed stagnant and continue to fall, what exactly happened, could the market start to get bored, trust against bitcoin begin to decrease and switch to another coin as an alternative. how in your opinion?

You must have patience if you want to benefit from bitcoin, this time the market is red and there is a decline in each crypto coin. Be patient and remain optimistic then you will get a sweet advantage from crypto.

GptVerse.art
A Metaverse App to Shop, Learn, Organize, and Play!
coromabur

Activity: 147
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 04:26:49 PM

Maybe this is only temporary, because if there are other alternative coins that will replace bitcoin maybe bitcoin prices will drop quickly. Perhaps this decline is only temporary as it happened before.
First77

Activity: 266
Merit: 32

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 04:27:09 AM

I think what you heard might be wrong. If it was so then there would have been a massive dump and the price would have gone way more down that it has gone now. This might be just another temporary correction and we should probably wait another week or two to see whether the market gets stable or not. If you see the history of BTC you can see that the same pattern repeats again and again. Once the wave has completed another wave starts and the prices starts shooting up. Just wait for the right time.

I'm from Malaysia,and I brought 8000 BTC/Bitcoins when many years ago(and glad that I still have found back). I'm looking for cash out all the btc I have own now,it is about 100 million usd fund,but I don't think my country market have support that huge of volume,I do my research found that exchanges in Malaysia are really small,big exchanges like only bitfinex and coinbase can support that much of volume,but it can't use their service in Malaysia,and I'm not US citizen.I don't know what to do now.I'm really frustrated knowing I own that much of money but I can't cash out due to my country is not popular with this coin,any suggestion for me? Whoever can help me solve my problem I promise to gave him 50 BTC after I manage to cash out. A man will keep his word.
——————————
updated: 6.1.2018 4:54pm

what country that can support 100 mil usd withdrawal? I'm actually have thinking about open an US bank account,but I'm not sure whether I can withdrawal that much of fund from exchanges to my bank account or not.I actually don't mind paying tax fees to US or Malaysia gov whatever,I just want to have a cash out plan.
galambo

Activity: 966
Merit: 311

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 04:33:47 AM

Bitcoin cannot be replaced by any other crypto for sure as not only bitcoin but all the crypto market have experinces=d a drop in value from the start of the year. From this, we can say that pump and dump in the price of bitcoin also affect other cryptos. And crypto is very flexible and it has a pump and dump situations every year from the start and I think one should HOLD all his Bitcoin for now and just wait for a high pump in the price and I am sure that bitcoin will reach an all-time high this time too.
cherryscarlett

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

Power the World for FREE

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 04:35:51 AM

Because there are so many ICO projects out there, people are selling bitcoin in pursuit of higher profits.
But this is not a sensible thing to do.

supermine

Activity: 826
Merit: 518

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 04:53:55 AM

People not getting bored with the bitcoin investments the smart people just came here to make money in short term and cashing out when their desired level reach is the problem so it will affect the long term holder's mind that the price will increase or not.The other reason for the price fall in this year is lot of exchange hacks and many governments regulations keep scaring the invest on bitcoin free.BUt we can't say they moved to the alternative coin because all the coins prices also keep falling so bitcoin is still in the upper hand.
hurry_hore

Activity: 294
Merit: 13

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 04:57:04 AM

I think if the community still need Bitcoin services, the market will still confidence whatever and however bitcoin prices. For now on, seems bitcoin is in downtrend and perhaps the fund is moved to alt coins. But if there is new investor who invest on bitcoin, it is possible the price will be upward.

▁▁▁▁▁                 SECURE AND LICENSED CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE                 ▁▁▁▁▁
INVECH     WHITEPAPER | ANN THREAD | FACEBOOK | TWITTER | TELEGRAM | MEDIUM     INVECH
▔▔▔▔▔                   JOIN INVECH INITIAL EXCHANGE OFFERING NOW!                   ▔▔▔▔▔
mostcrack

Activity: 548
Merit: 12

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 05:18:06 AM

yes of course with a very remarkable increase at the end of last year is very risky to go deeper because people think they've gained a profit then there is nothing to be maintained again and wait for the price is cheap, then do not expect bitcoin will not show a very high repetition well like yesterday, investors will not bring themselves down, this is not a matter of distrust on Bitcoin but it is a matter of when to take the right momentum to buy more, everyone should believe in Bitcoin with a very, very confident, all investors are waiting for taking at a cheaper price, in a situation where people are so pampered, it's a shame if people do not believe in Bitcoin and more trust in Altcoin but all prices are above the control of Bitcoin? A very good trend for all coins depends on the condition of the king of coins.

██  ██████████████          1 x B i t . c o m     |     BIG 5     |          ██████████████  ██
►  5 LEAGUES      ►  5 BITCOIN
██                       75 WINNERS DRAWN MONTHLY                       ██
K.Tumpa

Activity: 700

View Profile WWW
June 24, 2018, 05:18:37 AM

Bitcoin market very high.Day by day it's price high. some time this price down but most time this price high.I accepted from bitcoin market price most time up.Coin market confidence from bitcoin good confidence. So I there for it's market Better positive confidence.
lorapalmer

Activity: 364

https://bvo.trybravo.com/

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 05:18:46 AM

There is no such a strong altcoin on the market as a bitcoin at the moment. Ethereum is not bad but way weaker than a bitcoin. Usually, it takes time for a new coin to gain a trust and reliability.

BitcoinNewbie15

Activity: 574
Merit: 296

Bitcoin isn't a bubble. It's the pin!

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 05:52:45 AM

Bitcoin market very high.Day by day it's price high. some time this price down but most time this price high.I accepted from bitcoin market price most time up.Coin market confidence from bitcoin good confidence. So I there for it's market Better positive confidence.

Ehh I'm not too sure about this one. A lot of the market is made up from newbies that joined in 2017 and 2018. For a lot of them, Bitcoin may be their first experience investing in anything. I'm worried if the price keeps dropping the newbies will panic sell because they didn't expect to lose a bunch of money. They came here to get rich quick. Newbies don't have the strongest hands out there... I could be wrong, maybe they HODL by heart, so we will need to see how the long-term pans out.
anhzaibro

Activity: 238

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 07:11:07 AM

I still believe the market will break out later this year. Then btc can recover but I think it will not be the same as last year. btc price will be 15k.
Cacao2017

Activity: 140

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 07:15:38 AM

The bitcoin market has been experiencing ups and downs for nearly 10 years as well as the government's impact policy, but it always shows its style as well as those of its founders.
Hopeman1

Activity: 154

Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 07:17:31 AM

People seem to be losing faith in bitcoin.
Because the transaction speed of bitcoin is too slow, there is no advantage compared with other altcoin. I expect the lightning network to change all this.

ORVIUM        Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain        ORVIUM
█    Whitepaper        Telegram        Twitter        Facebook        Reddit        Blog    █
▇▆▅▃▃▃▃▃▃   Token Generation Event: Coming Soon   ▃▃▃▃▃▃▅▆▇
trecore4

Activity: 658
Merit: 260

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 07:20:52 AM

I don't think there is anything like boring stuff here! After all its money from everything and when it comes to that then people are never bored about it. Believe me money is the first thing that excites people here to stay longer. The hope never lost, it keeps growing when such incidences happens. Because crypto people think that yes this is the time where we should be entering the market and thus they stay, and put even more money into it. Thats how it works these days. FYI: Popularity will always keep growing itself in the time being.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
jonsnow29

Activity: 95

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 07:22:21 AM

I don't think investors switched to other coin as an alternative. As a matter of fact, all altcoins now are bleeding. Bitcoin is still the king of all coins. Market has their ups and downs. Bitcoin price now may be lower since the start of the year, but it will recover soon. I am still confident with BTC.
Al-Geron

Activity: 155
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 07:29:30 AM

I think do not assume bad, maybe because of its many factors pros and cons causing price volatility in the market, but be patient maybe in the month of the coming month bitcoin will be stable again, do not be discouraged friends still work

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: