Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 03:15:48 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Market confidence in bitcoin.  (Read 1947 times)
Shimmiry

Activity: 840
Merit: 105

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 07:34:04 AM

Bitcoin cannot be replaced by any other crypto for sure as not only bitcoin but all the crypto market have experinces=d a drop in value from the start of the year. From this, we can say that pump and dump in the price of bitcoin also affect other cryptos. And crypto is very flexible and it has a pump and dump situations every year from the start and I think one should HOLD all his Bitcoin for now and just wait for a high pump in the price and I am sure that bitcoin will reach an all-time high this time too.

In addition bitcoin is just on its early age where as it is very risky but as we all know everything go through stages and bitcoin is on its recovery stage and just waiting for the peak stage where bitcoin control crypto currency. Bitcoin is liks a gold of digital currency and therefore time will come that the bitcoin will continue to reign and stays at rank 1. All we need to do is wait for the perfect time and have patience.

The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
aoluain
Legendary

Activity: 2254
Merit: 1256

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 08:47:16 AM

Since the beginning of the year bitcoin prices continue to decline and there are still many bitcoin users who still survive and hope bitcoin will rise again, but in fact the price of bitcoin increase has not been significant and impressed stagnant and continue to fall, what exactly happened, could the market start to get bored, trust against bitcoin begin to decrease and switch to another coin as an alternative. how in your opinion?

People not getting bored with the bitcoin investments the smart people just came here to make money in short term and cashing out when their desired level reach is the problem so it will affect the long term holder's mind that the price will increase or not.The other reason for the price fall in this year is lot of exchange hacks and many governments regulations keep scaring the invest on bitcoin free.BUt we can't say they moved to the alternative coin because all the coins prices also keep falling so bitcoin is still in the upper hand.

I would say that the majority of the people who invested in november/december
last have already got out. I would also think that bitcoin has more backing than
when I entered back in January 2017.

I dont believe that long term investors or holders sold out, yes some probably
took advantage of the prices in January/february with some of their holdings
but those people are still in.

Overall i recon the market has changed with some newbies still involved, some
early adopters who no longer in and institutional investments.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
babispapachristou

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 08:51:40 AM

I think Bitcoin along with others are still expected to decline.
NoviceInvestor

Activity: 113

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 09:09:32 AM

I don't think investors switched to other coin as an alternative. As a matter of fact, all altcoins now are bleeding. Bitcoin is still the king of all coins. Market has their ups and downs. Bitcoin price now may be lower since the start of the year, but it will recover soon. I am still confident with BTC.

Why do you think the price will recover soon?

I think Bitcoin along with others are still expected to decline.

Why do you expect that the price will continue to decline?
Le Van Cuong

Activity: 31

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 09:13:24 AM

I believe that the Bitcoin market and encryption will not stop. It will explode later this year. We must have strong knowledge and confidence about it
KorakPawon

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 09:14:28 AM

if I think it's a matter of time, continue to be patient and berdo'a, after the fall would be up again.
Rosyanroid

Activity: 66

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 02:52:36 PM

People are panicking as for this price fluctuation. But, this is one of its natures. Don't worry about this. The price will certainly increase very soon. Be positive about it.
doraemon_33766

Activity: 71

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 04:22:33 PM

I think the true bitcoin lovers will keep their faith on bitcoin and wait till the price rises. I also believe that the price will certainly rise sooner or later. I don't think the investors will get bored and switch to some other coin.
clonely

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

SEND AND RECEIVE MONEY INSTANTLY

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 04:25:18 PM

I do not know what will happen in the future. I can not say that it will be 100K like other people, 1 million. But now there are so many people interested in crypto money. This proves to be a future.

jowels0000

Activity: 140

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 04:43:42 PM

Bitcoin conditions were very good over the last few years, but bitcoin prices have started declining since the beginning of this year. Bitcoin prices are declining for that many people are losing their faith from bitcoin, many think it is a big risk now. I think that the bitcoin market is in bad condition and it will not always be there.
Abete

Activity: 252
Merit: 17

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 04:50:56 PM

the current turnaround of bitcoin values is worrying, at the end of 2016 and early 2017 we see the fantastic bitcoin value, I think this year will still not signify bitcoin destruction, we must remain optimistic to look at the rest of the month this year with patience and hope bitcoin will rise up.
cizatext

Activity: 952
Merit: 41

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 04:57:45 PM

The only force that have the direct control on the price of bitcoin is the force of demands once the volumes of demands get high or low it will reflect on the Price of bitcoin in the market, bitcoin has always survived many attacks on it market from FUDS and other agency of government's. Even the Price other token's depends on bitcoin for their price movement.
rudito

Activity: 275

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 04:58:21 PM

Since the beginning of the year bitcoin prices continue to decline and there are still many bitcoin users who still survive and hope bitcoin will rise again, but in fact the price of bitcoin increase has not been significant and impressed stagnant and continue to fall, what exactly happened, could the market start to get bored, trust against bitcoin begin to decrease and switch to another coin as an alternative. how in your opinion?

I think there is still time to wait for the bitcoin rise, the market will definitely recover and bitcoin will rise again. Be patient, bitcoin will soon increase and we will benefit from the increase of bitcoin to change the economy for the better.
Gorionh

Activity: 33

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 05:35:33 PM

I think if the community still need Bitcoin services, the market will still confidence whatever and however bitcoin prices. For now on, seems bitcoin is in downtrend and perhaps the fund is moved to alt coins. But if there is new investor who invest on bitcoin, it is possible the price will be upward.

Bitcoin is not stable.It will incline or decline. In this situation patience is really needed. A good strategy must be perform for us to earn a lot of profit.
mostkey

Activity: 742
Merit: 253

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 05:37:28 PM

To switch to altcoin is not a good solution to this condition, but if you want to buy at a fairly cheap price it is very good and save for the next few years, maybe after the price back better it will benefit you alone, can not avoid conditions like this again when the Bitcoin movement is still not good because it can affect all the coins, of course trust is needed by Bitcoin then it will have a major impact on all cryptocurrency
Baoo

Activity: 854
Merit: 115

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 05:51:23 PM

Honestly, it is certain that all the market is linked to the evolution of Bitcoin, and IMO the weak point of a market is that issue (the cryptocurrencies are the followers of Bitcoin), that's why the whales can manipulate this market in an easy way, and the same thing for the governments, when they want to destroy the market, then the easiest way for that is just attacking Bitcoin.

Moreover, it is true that we waited a long period of time in hopes of a good development on the market, but unfortunately, nothing is important and good, and the continuation of crisis has always existed, for me we must just be patient  and HODL a large amount of money into the best cryptocurrencies (Bitcoin, Ripple, Cardano..), and think this period is appropriate for investing especially in the long term, because there is a great possibility that this crisis will end after a few months.
qualitywork

Activity: 266
Merit: 12

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 05:53:35 PM

Bitcoin cannot be replaced by any other crypto for sure as not only bitcoin but all the crypto market have experinces=d a drop in value from the start of the year. From this, we can say that pump and dump in the price of bitcoin also affect other cryptos. And crypto is very flexible and it has a pump and dump situations every year from the start and I think one should HOLD all his Bitcoin for now and just wait for a high pump in the price and I am sure that bitcoin will reach an all-time high this time too.

In addition bitcoin is just on its early age where as it is very risky but as we all know everything go through stages and bitcoin is on its recovery stage and just waiting for the peak stage where bitcoin control crypto currency. Bitcoin is liks a gold of digital currency and therefore time will come that the bitcoin will continue to reign and stays at rank 1. All we need to do is wait for the perfect time and have patience.

I hope things get better for bitcoin as the value plays a major role with the value of other altcoins as well.

Crypto.mgt

Activity: 196

View Profile WWW
June 24, 2018, 06:39:35 PM

Agreed with your statement. But you know that there are so many things happened against bitcoin. Moreover, most popular altcoins depend on the price of bitcoin somehow. So I believe that it will not be so fact indeed. But I believe that btc will back soon.
ClaytonLWils

Activity: 123
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 08:05:37 PM

I think there is storm going over the total market. Yes, bitcoin price is falling but I can not find a single coin that is just moving up. It is going on for so many negative news at the moment. So I prefer to hold the patience and take some learning from the market. I believe market will turn to up and will not disappoint us finally.

◆ Dove | P-To-P Internet Sharing Network  (http://dove.network/)
Internet for anyone
Markettoken

Activity: 84

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 09:35:23 PM

in my opinion, the market confidence in bitcoin is slightly down but I am sure to investors that if you want to make big profits then be patient and keep it up and sell when the price has gone up then
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: