Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 12:56:08 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Market confidence in bitcoin.  (Read 1953 times)
angelfaria

Activity: 280
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 11:48:05 AM

There is always two plans for any cryptocurrency user. Wait until the price goes down and then buy them. And wait patiently until the price rises up to sell them.
suzanne5223

Activity: 2660
Merit: 651

Want top-notch marketing for your project, Hire me

View Profile WWW
June 25, 2018, 12:20:49 PM

This is not the first time the bitcoin market will experience insignificant increase in price and impressed stagnant or dumped in price but it later surge. However, everyday is not Christmas and a successful business must accept debt sometimes.. Besides, bitcoin was not the only crypto currency facing such price movement, so shouldn't jump into conclusion by choosing another coin as alternative and when things like this happened something good usually come out of it in the end.
Well said. Base on my research and from what I learned from the year 2016 market correction. Things like this happen sometimes in the crypto currency sphere every 2 or 3 years to create a chance for buying dip before the bitcoin or altcoin halving and it only those that wait patiently and buy in dip that always gain from the market correction.

Hope this make you guys know what to do. Smiley

ChrisPop
Legendary

Activity: 2310
Merit: 1033

Not your Keys, Not your Bitcoins

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 12:24:26 PM

I know Bitcoin is going to rise to higher heights soon! They can dump how much they want, they will only fool the ones with weak souls. You got to look at the technology not at the price. Market will follow with the development on long term. These short-term fluctuations are NOTHING compared to the long term movement. But again there are a lot of newbie and unexperienced traders in the market who either trade only on TA and get depressed or are just simply too reduced mentally to understand that the technology we have in front of us will change the world.
Nisharawal

Activity: 336
Merit: 11

I am no stable coin. to the mooonn.. and back

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 12:55:32 PM

Since the beginning of the year bitcoin prices continue to decline and there are still many bitcoin users who still survive and hope bitcoin will rise again, but in fact the price of bitcoin increase has not been significant and impressed stagnant and continue to fall, what exactly happened, could the market start to get bored, trust against bitcoin begin to decrease and switch to another coin as an alternative. how in your opinion?

I agree with you to some extent and even i am observing the bitcoin trending behavior and they way the price is declining with a strong volatility and if it continue's to dump down below $5000 then you can see bitcoin coming back to $1000. And if for any reason we are seeing bitcoin trading near $1000 then i am sure that 80% of the crypto traders and investors are not going to come back and take interest in crypto trading anymore. It is all because of the huge returns and highly volatile market that the people are coming here and investing their funds in spite of banning and strict regulations being implied on them. And yes we can see people switching to other crypto coins if the bitcoin prices continue to slips down.

▰▰▰▰ BLACK ▰▰▰▰
 ▰▰▰▰ Insurance Company on Blockchain   ▰▰▰▰
WHITEPAPER   JOIN TELEGRAM   ◄ Ann Thread ►
Jedzkie050617

Activity: 476
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 01:00:33 PM

There is always two plans for any cryptocurrency user. Wait until the price goes down and then buy them. And wait patiently until the price rises up to sell them.
Definitely, I have huge confidence in bitcoin since day one. When J join bitcoin the first coin thatbI encounter is btc from then I feel like it was love at first meet, I believe that whatever the circumstances that bitcoin faces as of today I know that bitcoin will survive.
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 01:12:48 PM

Definitely, I have huge confidence in bitcoin since day one. When J join bitcoin the first coin thatbI encounter is btc from then I feel like it was love at first meet, I believe that whatever the circumstances that bitcoin faces as of today I know that bitcoin will survive.

Lol aside from those two plans, there's also the option of buying while the the price is going way up, and selling when you're at a loss when the price plunges :p a lot of people made that decision in the recent market movement lol.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
KurtEldon

Activity: 168

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 03:38:45 PM

Since the beginning of the year bitcoin prices continue to decline and there are still many bitcoin users who still survive and hope bitcoin will rise again, but in fact the price of bitcoin increase has not been significant and impressed stagnant and continue to fall, what exactly happened, could the market start to get bored, trust against bitcoin begin to decrease and switch to another coin as an alternative. how in your opinion?

Once you are in the market, you need to be very confident about what you are doing. If you have invested have faith on your coin. The market keeps fluctuating. Invest in coins which are expected to rise for sure; coins like ICX, Lisk, PRG- which is coming up with its Paragon Space and has started with its massive promotions.
thegreatdodoy

Activity: 112

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 03:48:21 PM

many people are worrying of their investment because until today bitcoin still not showing of its price recovery but instead it continuously falling to a cheaper value.
sirenmoon

Activity: 121
Merit: 13

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 03:57:42 PM

Lol aside from those two plans, there's also the option of buying while the the price is going way up, and selling when you're at a loss when the price plunges :p a lot of people made that decision in the recent market movement lol.

They are actually doing that bad moves right now in this unpredictable phase. Bitcoin is currently searching for its steady value. Constant fear of the certain investors is causing them to flee away from the market with a loss in their pockets. A steady mind is required for the trader to sustain the market drops. Unexperienced traders are searching for the easy money that can delusion them into believing that the rising phase will prolong itself into infinity. For every growth, there is an end spot in certain phase which if not spotted on time can lead you to despair if you didn't cash the coins on time, or reinvested them.

▶▶  [ WHITEPAPER ]  ◀◀              i v y              ▶▶  [ JOIN US NOW! ]  ◀◀
Ivy Disrupts The US$5 Trillion Per Day Money Transfer Market
TELEGRAM   ●   FACEBOOK   ●    TWITTER    ●   YOUTUBE   ●   LINKEDIN
Innerpumper

Activity: 1021
Merit: 12

View Profile WWW
June 25, 2018, 04:01:04 PM

I think this is just a correction of annual or the whales wanted to get very cheap prices so that small traders always panic and sell their assets with a cut loss.

▀█████▄▀██▄▀█▄          H   E   L   E   N   A          ▀▄▀             501,652% APY             ▄█▀▄██▀▄█████▀
▀██▄                  |        TWITTER        |      TELEGRAM      |        DISCORD        |                  ▄██▀
▀█▄        The Best in Space Auto-Compounding DeFi 3.0 Protocol on BSC        ▄█▀
MilesEldwin

Activity: 162

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 04:04:10 PM

Just relax. It all works in good time. There is no need to think that your coin’s value will fall and never rise back again. This is the unpredictable Crypto world. Think and act. You can go for great coins like ADA and TAU which are providing their users with satisfying outcomes.
yahamidu

Activity: 61

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 04:10:09 PM

I think you should have patience if you want to profit from bitcoin, this time the market is red and there is a decrease in every crypto coin. Be patient and remain optimistic then you will benefit sweet from crypto. I believe the market will rise soon.
Supreemo

Activity: 443
Merit: 110

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 04:14:32 PM

They are actually doing that bad moves right now in this unpredictable phase. Bitcoin is currently searching for its steady value. Constant fear of the certain investors is causing them to flee away from the market with a loss in their pockets. A steady mind is required for the trader to sustain the market drops. Unexperienced traders are searching for the easy money that can delusion them into believing that the rising phase will prolong itself into infinity. For every growth, there is an end spot in certain phase which if not spotted on time can lead you to despair if you didn't cash the coins on time, or reinvested them.
,as far as i know and based on experience, there is no such thing as easy money. If tou want to earn a decent money you have to work hard for that. so many illusions and other temptations that exists in this world, one kf which is that, and when it comes to easy money, plenty of people got lured easily by that cheap trick.
hortoncrypto

Activity: 406

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 07:54:41 PM

Well I will tell that you have to keep patience. If you want to earn a good amount I will tell you to keep trust in Bitcoin. The price will surely rise up. It is just a bad time. Moreover BTC has that potential to invest.
bellmen08

Activity: 252

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 11:11:04 PM

Bitcoin is the best digital crypto currency in the world. They are the market leader. Every coins following their strategy. For this reason bitcoins demand are increasing. Bitcoin also maintains their performance from the beginning. Their technology also good for this modern word.
Jessica2009

Activity: 348
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 11:57:54 PM

Bitcoins market confidence can be ensured simply by en counting the market capital and the volume of its daily trade. etc .Bitcoin has originated with a strong net work systems incorporated with the block chain technology..The block chain technology ensures its security and clarity. Bitcoin has definite features such as decentralization ,anonymity and the transactions are recorded in an electronic ledger with block chain technology.No government or the controlling authority over the bitcoin, Peer to peer transactions.There will not be any third party intervention to its transactions only the buyer and seller knows each other.

K O N I O S        |│        The World's Most Secure Cash & Crypto Platform
[   PRE-ICO  |  LIVE   ]      [ AIRDROP | LIVE ]      [    ICO  |  July 1st    ]
WHITEPAPER                       TWITTER                       TELEGRAM                       ANN THREAD
TomCarpenter

Activity: 210

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 12:19:04 AM

Mainly in market most of the coins are infected for price based on this the price of btc is decreasing drastically based on this we know the demand and supply in the market the portions is needed its not completed in market that’s why this things are happening also this is very frustrating for users also.
ballerin and giroud

Activity: 868
Merit: 16

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 12:33:47 AM

Actually who have decision sell and buy bitcoin that make bitcoin market increase and decrease is the user. The user have a strategy for their investment, long term or short term investment. But, we have know in the beginning this year many information attack cryptocurrency and this is the reason way the user cryptocurrency change their strategy.

I mean, who have long term strategy they will often to see the movement price caused afraid the price will decrease again, even more like this time. This situation is not about who believe with the future of cryptocurrency or bitcoin will have high price, but they consider to sell and buy bitcoin or altcoin at the lower price. I'm sure they will come soon and make the market cryptocurrency will increase again.
kevintrang

Activity: 85

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 02:39:29 AM

You should be confident in what you invest, remember it is your property.
Some time this price is down but most of the time this price is high. I accept the bitcoin market price most up time. Feeling the market confidence from bitcoin good confidence.
TIDOVEE

Activity: 1246
Merit: 255

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 02:45:37 AM

My question is, is switching to another coin also paying?
Because I know other coin are also experiencing dump and it just like extending ones stress.
And like it was said, the dump on bitcoin makes one weak and discouraged but I hope our expectations for the pump soon will not be disappointed.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: