Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 01:53:40 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Market confidence in bitcoin.  (Read 1953 times)
johnokeefe09

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 08:32:56 PM

I don't think that market would be bored ever, But the traders would be. But only they who make investment just basis of side hearing or others suggestion. If anyone invest by doing proper analysis and research, he will not be bored and will be successful in any amount of investment for any term .
TravelMug

Activity: 2674
Merit: 854

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 09:07:15 PM

Bitcoins price is rising steadily and I think it is going to hit at least $7000 soon. Even the fees are getting lower and lower. I kind of feel that everything is going to better very soon. Investors will probably start buying soon and the price might have a bigger bump this month, not big as in getting to a new ATH, but we could make profit out of it.

That is because we have touch the bottom already and the only way for bitcoin now is. to make a recovery that's why seeing it around $6600 is a good indication that investors have seen's enough and its time to get back on the market again otherwise they will miss the opportunity to make money. So maybe this is want we all been expecting, a sort of another break out run and at least touch $7K-$8K before the end of July.

I don't think that market would be bored ever, But the traders would be. But only they who make investment just basis of side hearing or others suggestion. If anyone invest by doing proper analysis and research, he will not be bored and will be successful in any amount of investment for any term .

Traders just come and go and those left really know how to play in this market. And for for who have left, we know that they will be back soon as the price is slowly recovering but this time they will used their common sense and their own judgement and not listen to other suggestions.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
pokerjet

Activity: 546
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 09:42:55 PM

If you remember Bitcoin price at the beginning of last year, the price of Bitcoin is still quite high now. The price is very low if we only think about the investors who are harmed. I think this period is a temporary and a major correction.
Zaibraid

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
July 02, 2018, 09:54:06 PM

Indeed market confidence in bitcoin began to decline, even greatly decreased. This is due to the presence of many altcoins that have better and more innovative technology than bitcoin. This is certainly a threat to bitcoin if bitcoin wants to maintain its position and popularity. Therefore, bitcoins need to make technological improvements if they want to continue to exist and gain the trust of the community. I heard that the bitcoin development team has been trying to develop technology against bitcoin, but has not released yet. Therefore, I hope that development is soon released and introduced to the public so that public confidence in bitcoin can come back and bitcoin prices can be stabilized again.

tuljan

Activity: 112

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 04:00:21 PM
Last edit: July 04, 2018, 03:13:09 PM by tuljan

It looks like the market has rebounded. Confidence is being restored.

Your faith in crypto market shouldn't be based on prices going up or down, that's relative, it should be in the block chain technology and that tech is the future of everything.  Cool
Nakakapagpabagabag

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

BITDEPOSITARY - Make ICO's , More Secure

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 04:13:05 PM

It looks like the market has rebounded. Confidence is being restored.

Your faith in crypto market shouldn't be based on prices going up or down, that's relative, it should be in the block chain technology and that tech. is the future of everything.  Cool
Thats right, being bias is not good. Dont depends on the increase and decrease, if you are really confident on bitcoin, you will invest even the price increase or decrease, if you fail then you learned, and in next time, you'll be wise, you'll know what to do and because of that you will have a chance to success on your investmens.

Hirikama29

Activity: 98

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 04:24:50 PM

What makes you more confident in the bitcoin environment you can be the talented investor or you can be the smart researcher when knowing the value of bittcoin you will be more confident if you invest on them
solarisexodus

Activity: 87
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 04:47:34 PM

Cryptocurrency might affect the total value of bitcoin once bitcoin will never be trusted. Same thing as to say that long-term investors want to out in the market for better prospects. Consider the way where the trust to bitcoin is equal to the trust of crypto as bitcoin and other currencies are correlated. Thus, the confidence of other currencies depends on bitcoin. So to say, bitcoin`s potential on future depends on the trader`s/investor`s TRUST and failure, fear and panic might again be used to fuel the increase of bitcoin`s price; if, the consideration is developing new cryptocurrency on future. Ideally, this is my prospects - I couldn`t foresee the future but if people would try to think the decrease of bitcoin and get panic (which usually every one of us thought), again whales are waiting and taking advantages or even those who have great knowledge which lay strategies on profiteering from others weakness. This is not confident, this is a concept...
James andrew

Activity: 224

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 05:15:23 PM

In previous year this time bitcoin price is not high but end of year bitcoin price is pump but this year bitcoin price is now down I hope end of this year bitcoin again pump.
Snaic

Activity: 658
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 05:16:50 PM

Contrary to the forecasts that the price of bitcoin will decrease to $ 2,000, in recent days, its rate has not only not fallen, but it is also growing well, and now, according to CoinMarketCap, is 6,591 dollars. This is a very good trend, indicating that in the coming week bitcoin may continue to grow in price, given the positive forecasts of market experts. So let's hope that the crypto-currency market will soon start to rise and we will finally see how our coins and tokens grow.

EugeneReigns

Activity: 196

Express Gratitude With Merit

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 05:26:00 PM

That's the thing that influential people manipulating this market are looking for. They want people to lose confidence in Bitcoin and in cryptocurrency in general. They want weak investors and traders to lose faith in this industry and leave their money to them. I think that there should be no worries about the situation on the market. The cryptos will rise again. A lot of serious people are involved in this market with their huge investments and they won't let that happen so they put their money at risk.

UCHAIN
The Next Generation Distributed Smart Network: Blockchain for the Sharing Economy
https://uchain.world/
Fresh boy

Activity: 55

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 05:29:10 PM

Market seems to be recovering and it has reached 6350$ and seems that may be we can see again btc in 7k range in couple of days. We do require patience as it is not easy being so volatile and we cannot keep on selling in panic mode as we only make losses in such sell.
gaurangi28

Activity: 6

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 05:39:47 PM

you need to be patient in this matter as the market will rise time. all the coins and crypto curreny have experienced a drop in value from the starting of the year. the market value shall rise with time.
tony kurniawan

Activity: 151

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 05:43:43 PM

Since the beginning of the year bitcoin prices continue to decline and there are still many bitcoin users who still survive and hope bitcoin will rise again, but in fact the price of bitcoin increase has not been significant and impressed stagnant and continue to fall, what exactly happened, could the market start to get bored, trust against bitcoin begin to decrease and switch to another coin as an alternative. how in your opinion?

Crypto is unstable and to benefit from crypto then you must have patience. Crypto is a technology that will continue to grow and survive in the long run, and if you panic then you will be stuck in the current price drop.
oni4an

Activity: 658
Merit: 253

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 05:47:59 PM

I am sure that despite the fall of Bitcoin, no one will break up with him now. We all saw it take off last year, then, naturally, it was a crazy hype. And now there is a planned decline. When everyone forgets about Bitcoin, it will show you how much it can actually cost.
pumbum

Activity: 434

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 05:59:47 PM

I believe that the price of $ 20,000 was unnatural, but many continue to consider it normal and wait for a return to it, while the price of bitcoin is kept lower. therefore, if you take bitcoin, many of it will be held for a long time, because for growth to 20000$ we need to see an increase in complexity in 2 times from the beginning of December 2017, which has not yet happened. therefore, we are waiting for another 6-8 months
Nyenyepogi

Activity: 378

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 06:17:43 PM

Since the beginning of the year bitcoin prices continue to decline and there are still many bitcoin users who still survive and hope bitcoin will rise again, but in fact the price of bitcoin increase has not been significant and impressed stagnant and continue to fall, what exactly happened, could the market start to get bored, trust against bitcoin begin to decrease and switch to another coin as an alternative. how in your opinion?

If bitcoin price falls for sure it will follow by the other crypto because in my own opinion bitcoin is still the basis of all crypto, So I know bitcoin will recover and it will become profitable again and it is part of the process, so we need to trust bitcoin at end if we are a true supporters of bitcoin.
rindayle

Activity: 140

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 06:21:36 PM

I am surprised that the coin fell a little bit, people have distrust. You all knew when you invested that the price of the coin is not true, and now one pessimism and negative.
Reid

Activity: 2926
Merit: 647

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 07:04:29 PM

I believe it is because there are options now to buy other coins.
Unlike before it will be USD → Bitcoin → Altcoins.
With that kind of trend it makes bitcoin go higher with demands because all will be going thru bitcoin before they get out.
Now there is Tether and there is also Ethereum which could be withdrawn back to dollar. (maybe that is why a lot of hate went through Coinbase for adding Ethereum)
Also these two can be directly used to buy altcoins.
LDenis555

Activity: 317

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 07:46:14 PM

Yes, indeed, now the cryptocurrency market is a trend of a prolonged decline. And many blame it on bitcoin. I wouldn't be surprised if they choose another alternative coin soon that can replace it.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: