Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 01:51:22 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Market confidence in bitcoin.  (Read 1945 times)
BaraxLo

Activity: 910
Merit: 512

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 08:16:02 AM

Bitcoin cannot be replaced by any other crypto for sure as not only bitcoin but all the crypto market have experinces=d a drop in value from the start of the year. From this, we can say that pump and dump in the price of bitcoin also affect other cryptos. And crypto is very flexible and it has a pump and dump situations every year from the start and I think one should HOLD all his Bitcoin for now and just wait for a high pump in the price and I am sure that bitcoin will reach an all-time high this time too.
Bitcoin can definitely not replaced by any other coin not only because of its high rate and being most volatile among other cryptos but due to the fact that it was the first of its kind and a bit of emotional attachment to the particular crypto, well to be honest holding will be the right option for anyone who can wait around a year to book their profit and for short term peoples you guys can sell off and invest somewhere else, cause bitcoin wont rise again any sooner. Or will it...??

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
pushups44

Activity: 854
Merit: 281

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 08:17:44 AM

People easily forget once the bull market resumes. I think the last run up while euphoric was just too much, so a major pullback was needed for projects to have more realistic values. Sooner or later interest will go back into bitcoin, especially as the network gets upgraded.
duchaitp

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 08:30:29 AM

The history of the market has many times as much discount as today. So this is normal and I believe the market will rebound this year.
leostrong.mo

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 08:53:10 AM

The popularity of BTC and cryptocurrency will continue, and one of the reasons why cryptocurrency is becoming more and more popular is blockchain technology, which is the main technology behind all cryptocurrencies!
Investing in bitcoin depends on whether you believe in the technology and future of Bitcoin!
Heidim

Activity: 266
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 08:59:09 AM

I think people are waiting on the sidelines to see what happens, with regulations and so on. The only ones who dumped their coins is the ones who's in it for moon and lambo's.
zhanyiguai261315

Activity: 392

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 09:14:06 AM

Although BTC continues to fall, many people are still optimistic about BTC!
BTC has been recognized by many people in the world, gradually replacing cash with cryptocurrency and evolving into cashless, allowing cryptocurrency to gradually participate in every physical industry!
artichandra

Activity: 173

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 09:29:16 AM

Since the beginning of the year bitcoin prices continue to decline and there are still many bitcoin users who still survive and hope bitcoin will rise again, but in fact the price of bitcoin increase has not been significant and impressed stagnant and continue to fall, what exactly happened, could the market start to get bored, trust against bitcoin begin to decrease and switch to another coin as an alternative. how in your opinion?

Rising bitcoin prices is takes time, if you are investor you must know this for sure.
In order to get money from here, you just need to be patient.
I don't think people who investing not only in bitcoin having trust issue against bitcoin, obviously many investor doing investment not only in one place.
souul

Activity: 140

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 09:31:35 AM

I don't think investors switched to other coin as an alternative. As a matter of fact, all altcoins now are bleeding. Bitcoin is still the king of all coins. Market has their ups and downs. Bitcoin price now may be lower since the start of the year, but it will recover soon. I am still confident with BTC.
pictsidhe

Activity: 199

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 09:36:28 AM

Every year bitcoin always decrease and it's price will surely come back up. The confidence in the bitcoin market is build on the understanding on how the market works knowing how volatile the bitcoin market is and it ability to recover real soon. I don't think there is anything like boring stuff here! After all its money from everything and when it comes to that then people are never bored about it. Believe me money is the first thing that excites people here to stay longer. The hope never lost, it keeps growing when such incidences happens. Because crypto people think that yes this is the time where we should be entering the market and thus they stay, and put even more money into it. Thats how it works these days.
Cryptosis

Activity: 280
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 10:34:28 AM

Because thither are so assorted ICO designs outside there, human beings are oversubscribing bitcoin in hunting of higher profits. But this is not a realistic thing to do.
Raiden0729

Activity: 137
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 10:38:16 AM

Predominantly in showcase a large portion of the coins are contaminated for cost in light of this the cost of btc is diminishing definitely in view of this we know the request and supply in the market the bits is required its not finished in advertise that is the reason this things are going on likewise this is extremely disappointing for clients moreover.
m.mendoza

Activity: 321
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 11:00:54 AM

Since the beginning of the year bitcoin prices continue to decline and there are still many bitcoin users who still survive and hope bitcoin will rise again, but in fact the price of bitcoin increase has not been significant and impressed stagnant and continue to fall, what exactly happened, could the market start to get bored, trust against bitcoin begin to decrease and switch to another coin as an alternative. how in your opinion?

Maybe this is only temporary, because if there are other alternative coins that will replace bitcoin maybe bitcoin prices will drop quickly. Perhaps this decline is only temporary as it happened before.

You just need to be very patient and has a strong belief in Bitcoin, its technology and its future. Once this dry season ends, the rise of the Bitcoin value will be epic, and it is going to happen soon.
when the price vary a lot day by day, there a bunch of investor try to buy bitcoins as many as they want. I hope the confidence doesn't depend on the price, it is in the thinking of one.
Ghondronk

Activity: 356
Merit: 14

https://exiptoken.io/

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 11:13:20 AM

I would partly agree with the statement made by the author but the current fall in the market has affected not only the Bitcoin but also almost all the other coins. The fall in the Bitcoin price has been highlighted by most of the people due to the fact that it is the prominent coin out of all and was sold at a remarkably higher price few months back. I too believe this as a temporary down fall in the crypto-market and hope it will recover at least by 80% in coming months.

EXIP PROJECT
A Decentralized Domain & Top-level domain service where your domain and TLD identified by a NFT
────────  Whitepaper ⬝  Twitter ⬝  Telegram⬝   Facebook ⬝  Medium    ─────── 
St4yInTh3D4rk

Activity: 686
Merit: 264

"STAY IN THE DARK"

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 11:16:55 AM

To be honest still many people are not confident about the crypto currency even after the this much growth attained in very short term.This is because still people don't know what is bitcoin but still investing and making money with that.If they need to make the real profits then they need to be very confident with the bitcoin's future.Myself holding the bitcoin in very long term so this can make be patient while the prices dumping and jumping.

bustadice         ▄▄████████████▄▄
     ▄▄████████▀▀▀▀████████▄▄
   ▄███████████    ███████████▄
  █████    ████▄▄▄▄████    █████
 ██████    ████████▀▀██    ██████
██████████████████   █████████████
█████████████████▌  ▐█████████████
███    ██████████   ███████    ███
███    ████████▀   ▐███████    ███
██████████████      ██████████████
 ██████████████▄▄▄▄██████████████
  ▀████████████████████████████▀
                     ▄▄███████▄▄
                  ▄███████████████▄
   ███████████  ▄████▀▀       ▀▀████▄
               ████▀      ██     ▀████
 ███████████  ████        ██       ████
             ████         ██        ████
███████████  ████     ▄▄▄▄██        ████
             ████     ▀▀▀▀▀▀        ████
 ███████████  ████                 ████
               ████▄             ▄████
   ███████████  ▀████▄▄       ▄▄████▀
                  ▀███████████████▀
                     ▀▀███████▀▀
           ▄██▄
           ████
            ██
            ▀▀
 ▄██████████████████████▄
██████▀▀██████████▀▀██████
█████    ████████    █████
█████▄  ▄████████▄  ▄█████
██████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
       ████████████
[bustadice.
Play
bustadice]

Hero/Legendary
..bustadice..              ▄▄████████████▄▄
     ▄▄████████▀▀▀▀████████▄▄
   ▄███████████    ███████████▄
  █████    ████▄▄▄▄████    █████
 ██████    ████████▀▀██    ██████
██████████████████   █████████████
█████████████████▌  ▐█████████████
███    ██████████   ███████    ███
███    ████████▀   ▐███████    ███
 ██████████████▄▄▄▄██████████████
  ▀████████████████████████████▀
ThorWin

Activity: 218

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 11:17:14 AM

I tried to be confident but now with the trend of developing the market I think there are a lot of people are anxious and sell their BTC to the market, so the BTC price will continue to decrease.
Huntler1993

Activity: 462
Merit: 13

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 11:26:52 AM

Although the market might not be as we prefer but trust me the market confidence is still there. Many individuals are trying to get themselves some bitcoins for the future. Unless you are new in the crypto world that will make you doubt the capabilities our mother coin. But i know for sure that bitcoin will bounce back soon
Maamejane

Activity: 378

Decentralized Continuous Audit& Reporting Protocol

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 11:53:55 AM

You are absolutely right bitcoin is really going through crises but still the market confidence is still there that makes bitcoin exceptionally unique.

Raja_Salman

Activity: 511
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 12:27:29 PM

before we start investing with bitcoin we already know that the risks we get in that investment are big enough and the most important capital confidence and patience to invest with bitcoin
Alacate615

Activity: 34

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 12:57:52 PM

What makes you more confident in the bitcoin environment you can be the talented investor or you can be the smart researcher when knowing the value of bittcoin you will be more confident if you invest on them
Psychee

Activity: 28

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 12:59:50 PM

no, he did not confirm you just self-hypnotizing yourself this is here Socratus will help you
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: