Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 03:19:00 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Market confidence in bitcoin.  (Read 1953 times)
btc-facebook
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1015

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 01:07:37 PM

I tried to be confident but now with the trend of developing the market I think there are a lot of people are anxious and sell their BTC to the market, so the BTC price will continue to decrease.

As I can see bitcoin is on downtrend at the moment but I still worry less because I still believe on it.
Yes, bitcoin is on stable value ,around $ 6000 but I'm sure when the time has come, bitcoin able reach another level once again just like last Nov 2017.

Keep Hold and Profit !
SnapDown22

Activity: 714
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 01:09:02 PM

Since the beginning of the year bitcoin prices continue to decline and there are still many bitcoin users who still survive and hope bitcoin will rise again, but in fact the price of bitcoin increase has not been significant and impressed stagnant and continue to fall, what exactly happened, could the market start to get bored, trust against bitcoin begin to decrease and switch to another coin as an alternative. how in your opinion?

indeed many investors are getting tired of investing due to price issues but confidence and patience is the main capital for investors to gain an advantage in such investments
alex_gr_cc

Activity: 322
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
July 10, 2018, 01:31:58 PM

I'm sure that the bitcoin price does not fall below $5000. This is a psychological level. Large investors will not allow bitcoin lower. And for a price increase, we need an reason. We are all waiting for this reason.

GigTricks
WORLD FIRST INTEGRATED FREELANCE & ON-DEMAND ECOSYSTEMS
WHITEPAPER | BOUNTY | ANN THREAD
www.gigtricks.io
hakertajniak

Activity: 504
Merit: 10

YOUC | John McAfee Supports

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 04:55:43 PM

Since the beginning of the year bitcoin prices continue to decline and there are still many bitcoin users who still survive and hope bitcoin will rise again, but in fact the price of bitcoin increase has not been significant and impressed stagnant and continue to fall, what exactly happened, could the market start to get bored, trust against bitcoin begin to decrease and switch to another coin as an alternative. how in your opinion?

i dont know, lately bitcoin price was increased in the market but now it has falling again. I think the market still in the bear condition.
At this point i am afraid that 2018 is the bearish market for bitcoin and other crypto as well.
As a holder of crypto, i don't want to sell it on this kind of price. Lets hold it and see at the end of this year.

●   John McAfee Supports   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  Advertising Platform  ❱❱❱❱❱❱  
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  YOUC  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
ninabobo

Activity: 463
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 05:06:00 PM

I think the market needs time to recover and grow again consistently. this is not easy and the factors that cause it are the result of major corrections and accidents. currently I have a chance to buy bitcoin at a relatively cheap price than at the end of last year.

ZeusTrade
Copper Member

Activity: 252
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 06:06:53 PM

my hobby is that this movement of falling between exchanges have occurred a tisunami of bitcoin market the price to fall, but this will be temporary, since it will always be the reference between the crypto and I believe that before the end of the year reaches the 10 k along with the nasdaq announcement
adzino
Copper Member

Activity: 2968
Merit: 574

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 06:25:28 PM

I'm sure that the bitcoin price does not fall below $5000. This is a psychological level. Large investors will not allow bitcoin lower. And for a price increase, we need an reason. We are all waiting for this reason.
You are wrong on so many levels. First of all, sorry to say but the price can easily fall below $5,000. Secondly, there is no such thing as psychological level (what the hell does that even mean). Larger investors has nothing to do the pricing of bitcoin. The price is determined by all users globally (though price manipulation can take place). And finally, crypto currencies does not need any "reasons" to rise or fall. It happens on its own natural way. Think about the price of bitcoin last year. It started to skyrocket without any reason.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
rickn

Activity: 406

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 06:48:56 PM

The market is very fickle and investors are fleeing from this insecurity and downtrend. The lack of regulation also severely impacts the market. The impression is that there will only be a market recovery in the long run
tonysitaly

Activity: 228

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 06:51:40 PM

If you are going to change to other coins, this is very wrong. In the long correction, the value of most of the coins will decline quickly. The best way is to hold your bitcoin.

ubeng07

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 06:53:02 PM

indeed many investors are getting tired of investing due to price issues but confidence and patience is the main capital for investors to gain an advantage in such investments
they may ever have to feel so nothing on it about that is why they think that this may start to an end they may ever have to pull out their money but more things about that e can ever have to see the changes of it for more upcoming years and not to loose our faith on.
MrRiuss

Activity: 317
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 06:54:23 PM

i think this is a normal situation for the bitcoin price go up or down. it depends on the news. there is no "bored" for the market, as long as it can become money, market will follow it, whether at the top or at the bottom price
Emitdama

Activity: 1778
Merit: 328

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 06:14:54 AM

Bitcoin market very high.Day by day it's price high. some time this price down but most time this price high.I accepted from bitcoin market price most time up.Coin market confidence from bitcoin good confidence. So I there for it's market Better positive confidence.
Yeah I too have a positive outlook towards bitcoin’s future but it will definitely take time, and time is money, and so bitcoin currently is not suitable for young investors who want easy and fast profits, well profit will be for sure but it will take time, it won’t be ways to wait holding the coins with anxiety, also it will be intelligent enough to choose some other cryptos which are doing well currently if they want some easy profit.
Johnzky

Activity: 616
Merit: 30

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 06:21:24 AM

I read, 80% of the coins being dumped now are from long term holders, they want OUT!

There are more sellers but who will buy or mine Bitcoin at such high prices
Well i dont buy this arguments,bitcoin holders are tested by time and experience they wont do such foolish movement to just sell and OUT in overnight,this people are capable of waiting even years just to make sure they can profit from holding,

They were just holding now,and the true reason of dumping is those whales who manipulates market
nguyenhoven

Activity: 248
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 06:35:54 AM

tendency is that when bitcoin price declines, also the price of altcoins does the very same. Therefore I'm not sure if searching for another altcoins is solution, waiting is the best choice for me

◈ HYPERQUANT ◈ Platform for Professional Asset Management  (https://goo.gl/wGkw41)
sijonru

Activity: 461
Merit: 17

🔰FERRUM NETWORK🔰

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 06:43:58 AM

switching with an alternative coin is not the right way, because if the bitcoin price decreases then the altcoin price will also decrease, so it's better to hold the existing bitcoin and wait for the price to rise again.

Greed Dev

Activity: 490

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 07:03:46 AM

I think the market will probably continue to rise to $ 20,000 again in 2018 or 2019 and then prices will fall back. I am always confident in this because, in fact, many countries accept Bitcoins than

───────────────    IMO Ecosystem    ───────────────
Customer First, Innovation from Everyone, Fair & Transparent
TELEGRAM  ]              J O I N   U S              [   TWITTER   ]
jack8989

Activity: 331

StartFi

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 07:05:43 AM

switching with an alternative coin is not the right way, because if the bitcoin price decreases then the altcoin price will also decrease, so it's better to hold the existing bitcoin and wait for the price to rise again.
Agree with your comments. This year Bitcoin is controlling the price of the Crypto market, as the bitcoin price increases, the price of the altcoin will also increase. So the investment method and hold bitcoin is most reasonable

S t a r t F i     ▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▄     SELL YOUR CONTENT, START YOUR LIFE     ▀▄  ▀▄▄▄▄▄     S t a r t F i
|    WEBSITE   | WHITEPAPER |   TL GROUP   | TL CHANNEL |    TWITTER    |    MEDIUM    |
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
MaryKiTy22

Activity: 168

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 07:09:46 AM

You should be confident in the bitcoin market when they will have price differences as well as they will have price changes if we are confident we will have certain values for investing in them.
tinyhunter112

Activity: 38

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 07:42:11 AM

Bitcoin volume hit its highest level for nearly a month this week as positive regulatory news increased market confidence in the digital asset.
bogdasha07

Activity: 67

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 07:50:26 AM

Bitcoin is still the major cryptocurrency and it doesn't seen that it is going to change its position. Yes, its price is far from its highest peak now and it negatively influence the market confidence, but I don't think that it is the end. It sis just the beginning of its way.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: