Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 09:41:45 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Market confidence in bitcoin.  (Read 1955 times)
Nilaksha

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
July 18, 2018, 01:44:53 AM

There is a risk. Because everything is in the computer. There's nothing going on in our hands. Maybe by tomorrow morning, there may be something missing out there.
polyballz

Activity: 454
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 02:44:24 AM

Since the beginning of the year bitcoin prices continue to decline and there are still many bitcoin users who still survive and hope bitcoin will rise again, but in fact the price of bitcoin increase has not been significant and impressed stagnant and continue to fall, what exactly happened, could the market start to get bored, trust against bitcoin begin to decrease and switch to another coin as an alternative. how in your opinion?

Nobody is bored with the market and almost everyone is missing the momentum of a significant bitcoin price increase like last year.
Many negative issues, bitcoin ban in some countries, loss of investor confidence until they leave, I think the impact on the decline in Bitcoin prices in the market, and Bitcoin need a solution to restore investor confidence to return to trust Bitcoin.
kinamotorami

Activity: 112

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 02:50:26 AM

I still believe in the crypto market, I believe in the next few months or the end of this year, the value of the coin will rise high. So I think we will not be able to give up this market. I'm passionate about them.
steampunkz

Activity: 1162
Merit: 268

50% bonus on your First Topup

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 02:58:39 AM

It is great to start of the weekend for us bitcoin users this week. Look at the jump price of bitcoin from 6k to 7k in an instant. This is why I hold bitcoin and I am confident that this is the start for bitcoin price to recover again from the dumps of the whales.

firsonadi

Activity: 45

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 03:02:06 AM

In previous year this time bitcoin price is not high but end of year bitcoin price is pump but this year bitcoin price is now down I hope end of this year bitcoin again pump.
quynhnguyenlove

Activity: 281

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 03:03:49 AM

bitcoin that can not stand, other currencies hard to stay. Strong currencies like the bitcoin that live when other currencies live
Aldrinx00

Activity: 882
Merit: 13

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 03:13:28 AM

I think people are being cautious because of the sudden spike in Bitcoin price in 2017 when it reached atleast $20k then go low as $6k this year. With the negative news it has a huge impact on the price, however good news are coming out and it seems that institutional investors are getting in soon.

qiman

Activity: 1036
Merit: 504

View Profile WWW
July 18, 2018, 03:32:25 AM

If we see this reverse head and shoulders pattern become more concrete it would mean that market confidence might be returning and if you notice the last few days we have much less FUD and more positive stuff happening. I believe if the EFT happens and we have more infrastructure and more IOT solutions with blockchain tech, we will see a lot more momentum in the near future. I want to see the infrastructure projects how they help Bitcoin grow.

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████▀▀''`▀▀█████▄▄
▄███P'            `YY██▄
▄██P'                  `Y██▄
███'                      `███
███'                         ███
▄██'   ▄█████▄▄  ,▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄p   ███
▄██▀  ,████▀P▀███.`██████████P   ▀██▄
███[ ,████ __. ███.   ,▄████▀    ███
███[ ]████████████[  ▄████▀       ███
███[ `████   ,oo2 ▄████▀'       ,███
▀██▄  `████▄▄█████d███████████   ▄██▀
▀██.   `▀▀▀▀▀▀"  Y▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ,██▀
███.                        ,███
▀██▄                      ▄██▀
▀███▄_                 ,███▀
▀███▄▄_          _▄▄███▀
▀▀████▄▄ooo▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀'

TM

EZ365 is a digital ecosystem that combines
the best aspects of online gaming, cryptocurrency
trading
and blockchain education. ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

..WHITEPAPER..    ..INVESTOR PITCH..

.Telegram     Twitter   Facebook

.'M████▀▀██  ██
                      W█Ws'V██  ██▄▄███▀▀█
                     i█████m.~M████▀▀██  ███
                     d███████Ws'V██  ██████
                     ****M██████m.~███f~~__mW█
          ██▀▀▀████████=  Y██▀▀██W ,gm███████
      g█████▄▄▄██   █A~`_WW Y█  ██!,████████
   g▀▀▀███   ████▀▀`_m████i!████P W███  ██
 _███▄▄▄██▀▀▀███Af`_m███   █W ███A ]███  ██
__ ~~~▀▀▀▀▄▄▄█*f_m██████   ██i!██!i███████
Y█████▄▄▄▄__. i██▀▀▀██████████ █!,██████
 8█  █▀▀█████.!██   ██████████i! █████
 '█  █  █   █W M█▄▄▄██████   ██ !██
  !███▄▄█   ██i'██████████   ██
   Y███████████.]██████████████
   █   ███████b ███   ██████
   Y   █   █▀▀█i!██   ████
    V███   █  █W Y█████
      ~~▀███▄▄▄█['███
            ~~*██

Play

│
    │      ███
    │      ███
    │      ███
    │   │  ███
   ███  │  ███
   ███ ███ ███
 │  ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███  │   │
███ ███  │   │
 │   │
 │

Trade

__▄▄████▄▄
     __▄▄███████████████▄▄▄
 _▄▄█████████▀▀~`,▄████████████▄▄▄
 ~▀▀████▀▀~`,_▄▄███████████████▀▀▀
   d█~  =▀███████████████▀▀
   ]█! m▄▄ '~▀▀▀████▀▀~~ ,_▄▄
  ,W█. *████▄▄__ '  __▄▄█████
  !██P  █████████████████████
   W█. - ██████████████████▀
  i██[   ~ ▀▀█████████▀▀▀
 g███!
Y███

Learn
imbrahamtic

Activity: 46

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 03:42:50 AM

I always believe in BTC, this is the market that can give us the highest profit, and now they are seriously depressed but probably will grow back in the future.
btcCoincart

Activity: 308

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 03:44:50 AM

Today is a nice day!
Bitcoin get back $7600. I hope during next 24h it will break 8k3 and move to next trend, next target is 9k8!
Let's go and gain more profit guys!
vonnyaries

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 04:29:11 AM

right now we can bitcoin is rising up more than 5% in a night. i hope it will happen more and more and i hope that we can get more money from bitcoin and cryptocurrencies because of this moment. dont make any panic sell and stay calm because of this moment

PTON PRE-SALE Live    █████████████     FORESTING     █████████████   PARTICIPATE NOW!
  █████ next-generation social media service based on blockchain technology   ██████
██ █  Twitter ● Facebook ● Youtube ● Telegram [EN] ● Telegram [KOR] ● Medium  █ ██ █ 
amonymous

Activity: 1177
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 04:36:56 AM

Right now but today we see bitcoin price some up and cross 7000$. Actually it's price not big profit for me, because when I got it buy Bitcoin then have still price 15000$ plus.many smart people do not crazy now down time their always keep do that hold and still. Absolutely now seriously we want to increased crypto market and hoop soon again back increased market value.
oginiimaoyani

Activity: 574

View Profile WWW
July 18, 2018, 05:11:53 AM

Holders have much confidence that the price of bitcoin will surely recover so panic selling is not advisable now be patient and watch how it goes.

▄▄█▌
                       ▄▄██▀▀█▌
                    ▄██▀▀    █▌
 ▄              ▄▄██▀    ▄▀  █▌
▐███▄▄         ▐█▀     ▄█    █▌
▐█▌ ▀▀██▄      █▌      █ ▄▀  █▌
▐█▌    ▀▀██▄▄  █▌    ▄█▀▀    █▌
▐█▌   ▄    ▀██▄█▌  ▄█▀     ▄██
▐█▌   ▀█     ▀██▌ ▄█    ▄▄██▀
▐█▌  ▄  ▀▄    ▐█▌▄█ ▄▄██▀▀
 ██   ▀▀▄█▄   ▐███▄█▀▀
  ██▄     ▀█  ▐█▀▀
   ▀▀██▄▄   █ ▐█▌
       ▀▀██▄▄███
           ▀▀▀█▌
EOSex
EOS Exchange

The Exchange for the EOS Community!   

███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
ICO: 15th October to 20th November

▄▄█▌
                       ▄▄██▀▀█▌
                    ▄██▀▀    █▌
 ▄              ▄▄██▀    ▄▀  █▌
▐███▄▄         ▐█▀     ▄█    █▌
▐█▌ ▀▀██▄      █▌      █ ▄▀  █▌
▐█▌    ▀▀██▄▄  █▌    ▄█▀▀    █▌
▐█▌   ▄    ▀██▄█▌  ▄█▀     ▄██
▐█▌   ▀█     ▀██▌ ▄█    ▄▄██▀
▐█▌  ▄  ▀▄    ▐█▌▄█ ▄▄██▀▀
 ██   ▀▀▄█▄   ▐███▄█▀▀
  ██▄     ▀█  ▐█▀▀
   ▀▀██▄▄   █ ▐█▌
       ▀▀██▄▄███
           ▀▀▀█▌
WHITEPAPER
BTC                          ▄▄▄
                    ▄▄▄██████
              ▄▄▄█████▀▀████▌
        ▄▄▄████████▀ ▄██████
  ▄▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███████▌
▀███████████▀   ▄██████████
   ▀▀▀███▀    ▄███████████▌
        █▌  ██████████████
        ▐█ ██████████████▌
         █████▀ ▀████████
          ██▀      ▀████▌
                      ▀▀
             ▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
cabitu

Activity: 163
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 05:25:35 AM

Afraid of the risk of losses that many bitcoin users sell at low prices, this is one of the reasons why bitcoin prices always go down. For that you should not panic and remain patient waiting for price increases bitcoin. Because there are still many people who believe in bitcoin, and the market is also still pretty good, so hope the bitcoin price will rise again is very likely to happen in the near future.
aileenc

Activity: 97

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 05:33:21 AM

The price of bitcoin will surely recover, so panic selling is not advisable. I would suggest to be patient and watch how it goes.
LoupGaroux

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 09:33:10 AM

The key is the adoption in the world in whole. If bitcoin will be adapted into current world finance and politics, it will survive and it can prosper. Crypto market is still very small in comparison with stock or other markets, just hold your funds.
AristoteI

Merit: 12

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 09:41:36 AM

I still believe in the crypto market, I believe in the next few months or the end of this year, the value of the coin will rise high. So I think we will not be able to give up this market. I'm passionate about them.
You are not alone in this hobby. After yesterday bitcoin unexpectedly grew by 10 percent, many people again believed that bitcoin started to grow again. And I think that this is an objective fact. Bitcoin pushed off the bottom recently and will now continue his growth further.
renata.tuncha@ex.ua

Activity: 42

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 10:06:56 AM

I am more confident about ICO market actually. There is one cool project - Socratus. I really like their concept - a platform for insurance companies that was created in order to make the communication between customer and insurance company more convenient and simple. It helps to get read of annoying personal meetings and paper work. With this ecosystem, companies will be able to cut operating costs, create new insurance products, deal with data analysis more efficiently and many other benefits.
DrGuns4Hands

Activity: 910
Merit: 550

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 12:23:27 PM

Since the beginning of the year bitcoin prices continue to decline and there are still many bitcoin users who still survive and hope bitcoin will rise again, but in fact the price of bitcoin increase has not been significant and impressed stagnant and continue to fall, what exactly happened, could the market start to get bored, trust against bitcoin begin to decrease and switch to another coin as an alternative. how in your opinion?

In line with the very responding market of BTC in the exchange and its volatility over other cryptos proved that it will get to future and will again mark the biggest hit on the market than in 2017. Bitcoin started the year of 2018 with many shortcomings and the interest of other people`s divergent because of many controversies it faces (at the start of the year). Thus, investors are hoping for market recovery while increasing the demand and use of BTC domestically and internationally.

The economic strand of 2018 made its resistance in the decreasing price of bitcoin where it should suppose to be increasing because there are many demands. The reason might be in the angle of people`s reasoning and trust towards the investment. If they used to share discouraging information, then Bitcoin will continue to slow its growth and will decrease its price – leaving a market with only veteran people or even whales. Whales are the people who have their holding of BTC which will eventually dominate the market decision.

Further, we cannot get across the crossing mind of buying and selling because there are many discussions that prove the BTC`s improvement and development of its price. The market will use to have BTC for future undertakings. Thus, if another coin introduced in the market will grow even more than bitcoin then this kind of transaction will only evolve to resist innovation in the economy.

Trying to established thoughts about the economy of 2018 and its economic status would require certain supporting evidence that might give a superiority of your information. Thus, the basic thing is to create an inference.
luckybit1

Activity: 429
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 10:10:18 PM

Bitcoin increase has not been significant and impressed stagnant and continue to fall. But i believe bitcoin will be adapted into current world finance in the near future.already bitcoin is raising more then 4% the last time i checked.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: