Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 01:57:21 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Market confidence in bitcoin.  (Read 1955 times)
Radio-Active

Activity: 523
Merit: 10

YOUC - https://www.youengine.io/

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 05:20:38 AM

Since the beginning of the year bitcoin prices continue to decline and there are still many bitcoin users who still survive and hope bitcoin will rise again, but in fact the price of bitcoin increase has not been significant and impressed stagnant and continue to fall, what exactly happened, could the market start to get bored, trust against bitcoin begin to decrease and switch to another coin as an alternative. how in your opinion?

For quite long, bitcoin has been staying in the bottom since Q2 of this year. There were not any significant movement in the market.
The market not bored, just stagnant. I am expecting bitcoin and all cryptocurrencies will recover its price at the end of the year.

●   John McAfee Supports   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  Advertising Platform  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  YOUC  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
Mia Wallace

Activity: 361
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 05:41:32 AM

Bitcoin is the new form of economy started in the year 2009. Its net work systems are found strong and has the specific characteristics such as a decentralized one with anonymity and its all transactions are recorded in an electronic ledger with the block chain technology.The block chain technology  confirms the security systems  of the net work.So all business community is attracted bitcoin for the daily requirements world wide .Its popularity has developed because of the investors confidence .
Ramonranger

Activity: 55
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 06:00:25 AM

Yeah, BITCOIN has its place in the global market due to its popularity which grab the people to invest or a trader for any transaction made in blockchain technology.
Findingnemo

Activity: 2366
Merit: 793

Bitcoin = Financial freedom

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 06:12:41 AM

I don't think still most people were confident about bitcoin who are invested on bitcoin because when there is small dump occurs they will get panic that this will be the end of the bitcoin and start selling the bitcoins which makes the condition more worse.So I will say the people are confident only when the price is getting stabilized.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
View ArchiveReport to moderator
Maruf Nazir

Activity: 196

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 06:13:31 AM

BITCOIN has its place in the global market due to its popularity, Its popularity has developed because of the investors confidence. bitcoin will be adapted into current world finance in the near future.
ruslan4040

Activity: 194

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 06:19:25 AM

Well we all trust on bitcoin at the moment, at least, most of us in here. So i would not doubt for any second that it will not be part of the future, as we all are aware of that and know that bitcoin is in here for a long term. Just dont be scared of it.
ronalsi

Activity: 42

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 06:49:03 AM

I have always believed in Bitcoin, it is profitable for me, bitcoin is very low now because of the negative news about crypto-currency attacks by hackers and the result is millions of funds. Hacked by hackers, I guess it will take some time to restore the confidence of new investors who are planning to invest in bitcoin.
sky4242

Activity: 266

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 07:09:12 AM

Purchase sale depends on its market. Bitcoin's market is not bad all the time but it is not bad. This is why market confidence is available. Which is not available in any other coin and in this case. Self confidence in the market is a big deal.
AdamPrenzel

Activity: 2

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 07:11:01 AM

what? It is the best? i don't know
burakdat

Activity: 252
Merit: 2

"I invest and Doing Bounty Campaign"

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 07:12:35 AM

Yeah it seems like bitcoin has regain some confidence after having a pump on its market price lately. This is a good sign that bitcoin is still healthy when it comes to volatility. And this could be also a mere reason that everyone should enjoy for there are speculations that bitcoin will going strong and will beat 2017 bitcoin market price high record.

JUR Alliance   |   https://jur.io/   |   Join the Legal Revolution!
Justice as a Service Infrastructure
00DKM@

Activity: 378

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 07:13:10 AM

Yes. No coin is more reliable than bitcoin in this market. This has been proven for a long time when bitcoin is formed and developed. The value of the bitcoin displayed by the natural reaction of the market (positive factor) created the market to grow rapidly in the last 4 days.
Equity0924

Activity: 173

View Profile WWW
July 19, 2018, 07:13:14 AM

As you can see, patience is the key to earning big in cryptocurrency. You will need to have confidence, trust and a will to accept the future value of your bitcoin whether it is good or bad. It is much like a gamble but for sure, in bitcoin you will gain.
ideya

Activity: 25

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 07:17:30 AM

Market confidence is affected by news related to bitcoin which is not a good thing in my opinion. One should invest based on merits of the project.
deppil

Activity: 1008
Merit: 501

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 07:26:56 AM

I still believe in the crypto market, I believe in the next few months or the end of this year, the value of the coin will rise high. So I think we will not be able to give up this market. I'm passionate about them.
You are not alone in this hobby. After yesterday bitcoin unexpectedly grew by 10 percent, many people again believed that bitcoin started to grow again. And I think that this is an objective fact. Bitcoin pushed off the bottom recently and will now continue his growth further.
Trust is what will make the price in the market continues to rise. because basically that will make the market bustling again is a user who believes in the market and the future of bitcoin. so even though the price goes down though. recover will definitely happen. do not give up believing that recover will happen soon
Blackhammer321

Activity: 400
Merit: 59

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 07:50:13 AM

Since the beginning of the year bitcoin prices continue to decline and there are still many bitcoin users who still survive and hope bitcoin will rise again, but in fact the price of bitcoin increase has not been significant and impressed stagnant and continue to fall, what exactly happened, could the market start to get bored, trust against bitcoin begin to decrease and switch to another coin as an alternative. how in your opinion?

Using another coin is not a good decision because those coin only depends on bitcoin, therefore of bitcoins value will rise other coins will probably will. But as of this moment bitcoin is now gainib its strength and pushing the market upward. Bitcoin will probably continue to give help to people who wanted to be helped by bitcoin, for an instance many people that are poor turns out be rich as of this moment, even in a short span of time. That is what bitcoin can give. So bitcoin is the future.
Cryptodiscuss

Activity: 518

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 08:02:17 AM

I read, 80% of the coins being dumped now are from long term holders, they want OUT!

There are more sellers but who will buy or mine Bitcoin at such high prices

I don't think this is true. But there is some % of "long term holders" who are getting out. Those are people who got in all kind of shady ICOs and we can all agree that more than 90% of them are just not worth of commenting, and bought all kinds of shitcoins on exchanges cos of some stupid shilling and speculations. Crypto is adopted quite enough to be stable, price of bitcoin is down 60% from ath and that is just mild correction, but price of shitcoins is 600% down, that is dumping!
daarul50
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1034

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 08:26:16 AM

In my opinion, the most realistic is that investors in the market divert assets to altcoin for a while in order to avoid losses from bitcoin prices that continue to decline since the beginning of this year. But their diversion is mostly aimed at getting more bitcoin by utilizing altcoin price movements that suddenly experience exceptional pumping in just a few minutes. We do not have to worry about the current bitcoin price reduction because at one time bitcoin will be re-trusted by everyone when bitcoin can return to profit.
Keeping Up

Activity: 230
Merit: 22

Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token

View Profile WWW
July 19, 2018, 01:53:54 PM

for me it is just only normal for people too sell their bitcoins whenever they like to do so.
there may really be somebody that now loses confidence with bitcoin which results in selling what they have.
but some of this may also just be selling simply because they have something to do with the cash they can get from selling it.
there may also be others that doesn't have any intention to hold for long time.

GenesisP2P Payment Ecosystem  │ GITHUBPOOLSEXPLORERBLOCK TRACKER☑ No ICO/Auction   
Equihash 192.7 ● ─[ Secure & Private Cryptocurrency ]─ ● ────[ ForumFaucetExchangeAirdrops & Bounties ]──── ● ☑ No pre-mine       
 POW/MNs     │SOLUTION FOR BUSINESSES AND E-COMMERCE│           ANNTWITTERDISCORDREDDIT           │ ☑ Fair Launch     
amirmass

Activity: 425
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 06:39:53 PM

Those who are not satisfied with this fall are already falling, and they panicked and sold it. But bitcoin has disrupted the whole market and the coins have started to fall. He could not have left the bitcoin and snowed in the other coin. Nothing has changed. I think we had to rely on bitcoine.

██
         ▐██▌
         █▌▐█
        ▐█  █▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ▀▀    █▌    ▐█  ▄█▀▀
      ▐█      █▌█▀
      █▌   ▄▄ ▐█
     ▐█  ▄██▀  █▌
     ██▄██▀    ▐█
    ▐███▀       █▌
Z-POP DREAM

▒▒▒▒▒▒████▌  █▌
 ▒▒▒▒▒▐████  ▐█
  ▒▒▒▒▒████▌  █▌
   ▒▒▒▒▐████  ▐█
    ▒▒▒ ████▌
     ▒  ▐████
     █▌  ████▌
     ▐█  ▐███████▄
      █▌  ████████▌
      ▐█  ▐████████
       █▌  ████████▌
       ▐█  ▐████████
        █▌  ████████▌
GROW TALENT ★★★★
★★★★ CREATE STAR

▒▒▒▒▒▒████████▌  █▌
 ▒▒▒▒▒▐████████  ▐█    ▒▒
  ▒▒▒▒▒████████▌  █▌  ▒▒▒
   ▒▒▒▒▐████████  ▐█ ▒▒▒▒
    ▒▒▒ ▀███████▌   ▒▒▒▒▒
     ▒      ▐████  ▒▒▒▒▒▒
     █▌      ████▌▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
     ▐█      ▐████▒▒▒▒▒▒
      █▌      ████▌▒▒▒▒
 ▄▄   ▐█      ▐████ ▒▒
████   █▌      ████▌
 ▀▀    ▐█      ▐████
        █▌      ████▌
Website
White paper
Rony24h7

Activity: 336

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 06:53:22 PM

There are many coins is a crypto marketplace. Bitcoin is one of then or should I say its the very 1st of this uncertain marketplace. There are many others coins in this marketplace and also lots of people are investing in those coins also. You see as the day advance people love investing in new things which give a lot of profit in a very short period of time.
There was a certain time when people invest in bitcoin blindly. But now the phase has changed very much. Those who have invested in bitcoin they are now in fear for a certain period of time. There was also a time when people fell lucky to have bitcoin. Now the main things are that the market in going low day by day and its make many people so anxious. There are many people out there who still have hope on bitcoin and they don’t mone their coin to other coins like eth.SO don’t lose hope nor be sad.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: