Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 07:10:33 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: The 502 and 504 errors as well as the "lag" on Cryptsy are deliberate and a SCAM  (Read 6226 times)
drepteck (OP)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 06, 2014, 10:44:59 PM
Last edit: February 07, 2014, 09:35:09 AM by drepteck

It's pretty clear that these errors are an intentional manipulation by Cryptsy staff. I had two computers running, both watching a coin being traded. I could see the transactions going through and everything. On my first computer, I hit the refresh button and was slammed with a 504 error saying that the server timed out. Bullshit. On my second computer, I could still see trades being made, and could even place trades myself. I used a Chrome plugin to reload ONLY the graph on my second computer and sure enough it loaded properly, meanwhile my first computer is still spitting out 504 errors. Yesterday Cryptsy added Vertcoin onto their exchange, did NOT announce it via twitter like they usually do with all new additions, and then coincidentally upon trying to login everyone was receiving 502 errors. How convenient that some very few people were able to continue making transactions at this time. Most likely Cryptsy staff. Think about it, you have an exchange, you see who's depositing what and where, you likely can see how many people are watching which page, you have the ability to short sell using everyone's pooled wallets, and the biggest one, you have the ability to delay deposits entirely like what happened with Vertcoin users, they had 250 confirmations and up, which means deliberate manipulation by Cryptsy staff so they can sell their own coins. This leaves the doors wide open to being screwed over and scammed by the people running the show like Big Vern. I'd be absolutely shocked if they weren't fucking everyone over. I for one and pulling all my coins out of there ASAP, I've already lost 5 bitcoins simply due to Cryptsy either not being available to me due to errors, from slow deposits/withdrawals, or simply due to them taking forever to make a transaction. 5 Bitcoins is nothing to sneeze at, people get sued for far far less and I'd be lying if I said I wasn't considering it.

TLDR: FUCK CRYPTSY AND FUCK BIG DICKHEAD VERN

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
RENDERING

Activity: 353
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 06, 2014, 10:48:52 PM

Your out of your mind. I do not know them and I guarantee you they would not throw a re-accuring revenue business of such in the toilet.

The technical challenges behind the scenes is massive and insane. Be happy you do not see even more errors. They have come a long ways and it is much better now. They are obviously continuing the push forward and im sure errors can be expected. This is all new my friend.

Relax, walk away and get some sleep. It will be ok.
drepteck (OP)

View Profile
February 06, 2014, 11:07:05 PM

Your out of your mind. I do not know them and I guarantee you they would not throw a re-accuring revenue business of such in the toilet.

The technical challenges behind the scenes is massive and insane. Be happy you do not see even more errors. They have come a long ways and it is much better now. They are obviously continuing the push forward and im sure errors can be expected. This is all new my friend.

Relax, walk away and get some sleep. It will be ok.

Paid shill. Why do they keep adding coins if they can't even get their shit together in the first place. Greed of course. And greedy people will do anything to make a buck, even scam their customers.
I'm waiting for the day when the Cryptsy staff realize they have enough bitcoins and altcoins in their wallets that they can just retire happily and walk away from it all, leaving everyone holding an empty bag..
iGotSpots
Legendary

Activity: 2548
Merit: 1054

CPU Web Mining 🕸️ on webmining.io

View Profile WWW
February 06, 2014, 11:07:56 PM

That means they're working. Bot API can still trade even if you can't see it

drepteck (OP)

View Profile
February 06, 2014, 11:16:49 PM

If they are going to fuck people over, then they should have the courtesy to pause ALL trading on the exchange while they "work" including "bots".
Like I was saying, in one computer I was able to trade just fine, and in my other I couldn't do ANYTHING.
This is not fair at ALL. I just made the mistake of clicking a button on my second computer and now both are locked out.
No matter how you look at it, they are screwing everyone over, avoid Cryptsy at all cost, put your money in Bter or someplace better.
Anyone that has the audacity to come in here and defend this rigged exchange can suck my left nut.
I'm willing to be all my coins that once I'm able to log in I'm going to see that my coins have lost 25% of their value.
Let me just tell you that if this is the case then you will be hearing far more from me than just a rant.
iGotSpots
Legendary

Activity: 2548
Merit: 1054

CPU Web Mining 🕸️ on webmining.io

View Profile WWW
February 06, 2014, 11:27:50 PM

If they are going to fuck people over, then they should have the courtesy to pause ALL trading on the exchange while they "work" including "bots".
Like I was saying, in one computer I was able to trade just fine, and in my other I couldn't do ANYTHING.
This is not fair at ALL. I just made the mistake of clicking a button on my second computer and now both are locked out.
No matter how you look at it, they are screwing everyone over, avoid Cryptsy at all cost, put your money in Bter or someplace better.
Anyone that has the audacity to come in here and defend this rigged exchange can suck my left nut.
I'm willing to be all my coins that once I'm able to log in I'm going to see that my coins have lost 25% of their value.
Let me just tell you that if this is the case then you will be hearing far more from me than just a rant.

You mean it'll be a YouTube video next time!?

drepteck (OP)

View Profile
February 06, 2014, 11:38:56 PM

You part of the scam crew or something? Am I raining on your parade? I think I'll just put everyone with Cryptsy under their name on ignore.
tk808
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1124

Invest in your knowledge

View Profile
February 06, 2014, 11:44:34 PM

I agree with the OP.

A week ago, there was a post from a cryptsy dev that they made 250,000 USD in 1 week or a few days.

Cryptsy is a high volume trade site, they can manuipulate their servers to their liking. We all know they are crooked with back-door deals when it comes to adding brand new coins.

They can easily drop a large sum and upgrade and re-haul their pathetic severs. It still seems like they are using the same machines that they started off with. No new improvements or features have been added to cryptsy, like they promised.
drepteck (OP)

View Profile
February 07, 2014, 01:37:58 AM

Yeah I noticed that too, I have not been able to notice a single performance or reliability increase since release.
The only thing that is ever added are new coins. 504 504 504 502 504 502 ARGH!
Walking Glitch

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

Amateur Professional

View Profile
February 07, 2014, 03:32:54 AM

This so many fucking times over. They deserve to get sued into oblivion.

EDIT: They haven't come anywhere, if anything they have gone down a long fucking ways from last Spring. They were pretty damn good back then, but now they suck a million dicks.
damiano
Legendary

Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000

103 days, 21 hours and 10 minutes.

View Profile
February 07, 2014, 03:46:46 AM

OP is right

I used them until recently.   Deposits are way to slow.

Whole website needs to be redone and they need to stop adding all these coins.

https://vircurex.com is far superior
cthulu1

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 07, 2014, 04:27:57 AM

OP needs a tin-foil hat, straight up. Slow your roll Alex Jones.
drepteck (OP)

View Profile
February 07, 2014, 09:27:35 AM

Cryptsy conveniently running like complete shit yet again during this crucial time in crypto.
Whenever something big happens and you absolutely need full control over your money, you can count on Cryptsy to fuck you over.
Been trying to cancel and move orders around and no dice, sell orders that I've placed that I wanted to cancel half hour ago are getting filled while I pull my hairs in frustration.
Apparently some select few are able to trade with absolutely no issue, yet the average consumer can't. What a fucking scam this site is, hope it gets shut down by the gov for scamming people.
illodin

Activity: 966
Merit: 1003

View Profile
February 07, 2014, 09:33:19 AM

Agree with the OP 100%. If this was a regulated stock exchange these guys would've been arrested long ago.
drepteck (OP)

View Profile
February 07, 2014, 09:36:40 AM

Can't even place a fucking order, keep clicking, keep waiting. Meanwhile a few others are just able to dump without problems.

What a huge scam Cryptsy is, these guys are probably raking in the cash and they still are shameless enough to charge us high fees.

Someone needs to find Big Vern and beat him to within an inch of death and leave him severely crippled for life.
luckygenough56
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1012

View Profile
February 07, 2014, 09:39:54 AM

i lost so much too, they crapped out at every crucial moment on Vertcoin. It's becoming highly suspicious.
HunterS

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 07, 2014, 09:40:33 AM

It's pretty clear that these errors are an intentional manipulation by Cryptsy staff. I had two computers running, both watching a coin being traded. I could see the transactions going through and everything. On my first computer, I hit the refresh button and was slammed with a 504 error saying that the server timed out. Bullshit. On my second computer, I could still see trades being made, and could even place trades myself. I used a Chrome plugin to reload ONLY the graph on my second computer and sure enough it loaded properly, meanwhile my first computer is still spitting out 504 errors. Yesterday Cryptsy added Vertcoin onto their exchange, did NOT announce it via twitter like they usually do with all new additions, and then coincidentally upon trying to login everyone was receiving 502 errors. How convenient that some very few people were able to continue making transactions at this time. Most likely Cryptsy staff. Think about it, you have an exchange, you see who's depositing what and where, you likely can see how many people are watching which page, you have the ability to short sell using everyone's pooled wallets, and the biggest one, you have the ability to delay deposits entirely like what happened with Vertcoin users, they had 250 confirmations and up, which means deliberate manipulation by Cryptsy staff so they can sell their own coins. This leaves the doors wide open to being screwed over and scammed by the people running the show like Big Vern. I'd be absolutely shocked if they weren't fucking everyone over. I for one and pulling all my coins out of there ASAP, I've already lost 5 bitcoins simply due to Cryptsy either not being available to me due to errors, from slow deposits/withdrawals, or simply due to them taking forever to make a transaction. 5 Bitcoins is nothing to sneeze at, people get sued for far far less and I'd be lying if I said I wasn't considering it.

TLDR: FUCK CRYPTSY AND FUCK BIG DICKHEAD VERN
you are a moron mate
REALLY?U THINK THAT?

drepteck (OP)

View Profile
February 07, 2014, 09:44:16 AM
Last edit: February 07, 2014, 10:06:51 AM by drepteck

Yes I think that, are you naive and gullible or something? So much evidence points to bullshit excuses for what is happening on that exchange. Look at all the others with problems. Whenever something big happens, like a new coin gets added or a country bans bitcoin, then all of a sudden Cryptsy takes a shit and people are still trading behind the scenes. Why don't they pause all trading while they fix the issues? Why don't they use the ridiculous amount of money to upgrade their shitty servers? Because it's a fucking scam, that's why.
drepteck (OP)

View Profile
February 07, 2014, 10:06:54 AM

Oh look, 504 error right on schedule. Clearly a scam, 504 means gateway error. Means that people with root access such as the devs don't have to go through this "down" gateway, and just dump or buy via the database.

Willing to bet there will be a wild swing in price on targeted coins when it comes back on. That would be a definitive confirmation of a scam.
shaun2007182

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 07, 2014, 10:12:12 AM

im startiong to think the same.

lets hope coinmarket.io gets more coins at least they are fast and when they are issues they keep us upto date

USDe - GYWpEVSNJMdiirfx5fxqrY6rJGnLtsFDJV

★★★  USDe    THE FREE PEOPLE'S CURRENCY  ★★★
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: