Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 05:59:39 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Or should ICOs offer investors the option to invest in different currencies?
ETH only
ETH and BTC
More Coins the better

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ETH only for ICOs?  (Read 243 times)
Benarand

Activity: 773
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 04:09:07 PM

Depending on the project, it is indicated in which currency they will collect money. As can be seen from most projects, the most demanded is ETH. Projects are created and tokens are released only on the ethereum platform.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
tuansemazi

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 04:10:26 PM

I think the ICO puts more pressure on Ethereum, because those without ETH will buy it to participate in the ICO, and when it is time to sell they will trade Token through Ethereum (generally exchanging earn x5 x10 so that, ..)
qomariah95

Activity: 1190

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 04:13:10 PM

All I know is that not only is the ETH for ICO and Bitcoin also one of the most accepted currencies in ICO. But it all depends on the projects that do the ICO. Some receive cryptocurrency like waves, ripples, and others. The more common regular ones are Ethereum and bitcoin.

Nahl
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 04:54:01 PM

i do not really know what's real purposse from ETH founder when they created ETH but indeed rather than other altcoin probably ETH is good altcoin for ICO purppose and currently plenty of ICO based on ETH technology available and admitted or not ICO projects has been sucessfully to made ETH more popular even some of people more prefer to invest at ETH than bitcoin because they're tempting to get more profit to became an ICO investors
AUruHM

Activity: 896
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 05:32:37 PM

The main goal for ETH was fuel for smartcontracts. That's why it should be fuel. But BTC is currency. By smartcontract on the ETH platform I can see any transactions linked with my Tx. But for BTC it's not the same. My choice is definitive
MisterLangley

Activity: 658
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 05:52:42 PM

Actually I like both because ETH and BTC are two tools that I think are so many advantages that ICO accepts both.
sonphamuser

Activity: 322
Merit: 12

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 06:13:35 PM

ICO's accepting ETH only are more transparent as we can see the smart contract code behind it.

but ICO's accepting BTC and maybe more types of coins, gives more flexibility to investors to choose their favourite coins.

What do you prefer?  Huh

I found some ICO has accept EOS, and the second round of China's monthly rankings on the cryptocurrency projects and blockchain projects has been announced. China ranks EOS first. I will be buy more EOS
ayo_deji1

Activity: 152
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 06:16:27 PM

Most projects regarding ICOs are now based on the ethereum lockchain. The fact that they serve as a platform where other coins are accepted makes it a very great option for ICO projects. It's really a nice idea as a blockchain from Ethereum.
jvdp

Activity: 1148
Merit: 523

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 06:21:33 PM

Actually I like both because ETH and BTC are two tools that I think are so many advantages that ICO accepts both.

Private blockchain project may accept both bitcoin and ethereum to buy the token sale. If you go with the erc20 tokens means you will be able to make the contribution in the ethereum on with the contract address given there bro.
Please check your preffered payment option and invest on it mate.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
kl8847

Activity: 263

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 06:36:40 PM

ETH for me is not only the source of investing in ICOs but also as investment itself. Ethereum is a great project in the world, so it is a great investment itself!
HaXX0R1337

Activity: 574
Merit: 252

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 01:55:31 AM

It is always good to have more options but it is a lot of work for the development team to calculate everything if they are planning to accept more coins, but i think they need to come up with the acceptance of more coins with a good solution, like accepting the coins in terms of dollar evaluation, so that they can distribute the ICO tokens according to that.

▬▬▬▬▬▬

▬▬▬▬▬▬
       ▄▄█████████▄▄
    ▄█████████████████▄
  ▄█████▀▀       ▀▀█████▄
 ▄████▀             ▀████▄
▄████▀    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▀████▄
█████    █████████    █████
█████    ████████▀    █████
█████     ▄▄▄▄        █████
▀████▄   ██████      ▄████▀
 ▀████   █████▀     ▄████▀
   ▀▀     ▄▄▄    ▄▄█████▀
         █████   █████▀
         ▀███▀    ▀▀
COMPRO
FINANCE
▬▬▬▬▬▬

▬▬▬▬▬▬
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████████████████▀▀█████▄
▄████████████▀▀▀    ██████▄
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
▀████████▌▐       ████████▀
▀████████ ▄██▄  ████████▀
▀█████████████▄███████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
camryku

Activity: 196

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 02:57:22 AM

ICO's accepting ETH only are more transparent as we can see the smart contract code behind it.

but ICO's accepting BTC and maybe more types of coins, gives more flexibility to investors to choose their favourite coins.

What do you prefer?  Huh
I think ETH does not have to be with ICO because there are altcoins and lots of good stuff to join ETH and so I see from some people who say if ICO has accepted  BTC to join and so I am shocked and there will be more altcoin the good one
Crypto Sway

Activity: 140

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 03:04:13 AM

I definitely agree that the majority of the group, which pleases me and makes me feel that I am not alone and not just ignorant lol. Well I agree that many people should be open to accepting more forms of payment. I mean come on we are speaking about crypto and trying to promote it forward so why not agree upon what you are willing to do with that other party and take different types of crypto's.
juditPolgar

Activity: 147

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 03:17:50 AM

personally I think, if seeing from the development of ETH coins is currently more trusted ,
by most ICO than any other coin. current market conditions are more profitable and promising.

AlanMilano

Activity: 129

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 03:40:26 AM

I think using ETH is good for ICO, BTC speed is too slow and cost is quite high.
But some other coins should also be used to increase user diversity.
So I voted for the More Coins the better option.
firaituaku

Activity: 364

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 03:56:59 AM

both ETH and BTC both have advantages and disadvantages of both ETH and BTC both have their respective advantages and disadvantages. but BTC remains number 1 in the crypto world and is an icon for the digital currency. but now most ICO projects are based on ETH, so investors should have ETH crypto currency to buy and use respectively. but BTC remains number 1 in the crypto world and is an icon for the digital currency. but now most ICO projects are based on ETH, so investors should have ETH crypto currency to buy and use tokens. in essence all depends on the need and depends on the ICO invested.

███  ████     BAANX  |  The Cryptobank Revolution     ████  ███
▬▬▬  ►  ▬▬▬  ANN  Whitepaper  Telegram  Facebook  Twitter  Medium  ▬▬▬  ◄  ▬▬▬
PRE-SALE IS OPEN!  ▬▬  Register for 100BXX!  ▬▬  Subscribe to our NEWSLETTER
aervin11

Activity: 602
Merit: 103

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 03:58:04 AM

I prefer for more coins that would be accepted on conducting ICO's. Why? Because, whatever might the use cases of such alt or btc, it's always good for making payments, the more payment option that a conducting ICO's have, the more the versatility it could get when accepting payments.
superscommessebitcoin

Activity: 1176
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 04:28:46 AM

I prefer to use Ethereum when I am investing in a project. Basically, all projects accept such coins as Bitcoin, Ethereum and Litecoin.
TheNotoriouss

Activity: 56

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 11:34:15 AM

Yes, most of them yes. About ICO investment I'm thinking about investing into Kelvin project https://medium.com/@kelvinchain/the-post-quantum-era-of-blockchain-todays-solutions-for-the-world-of-tomorrow-16bdd970f49a What's your thoughts?
carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 12:30:25 PM

Not just ETH received for ICO. It all depends on the projects that do the ICO. But Usually I often see for ico altcoin received is bitcoin and ethereum. Two eyes of this coin is often accepted in ico because we certainly already know ethereum and bitcoin is one of the icon of cryptocurrency.
thats why OP is asking for what do we prefer either ethereum or other coins,this is the problem is the poster only posting just to gain post counts,they dont even bother to read the OP instead they were just commenting depend on the title.

I prefer ethereum only as we can easily look at the projects development since they have no other option but this coin.though this is really hard to implement becauseof free will to create projects
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: