Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 09:18:30 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][Pre-ICO] Coal Coin - VIRTUAL INVESTMENT IN A REAL PRODUCT  (Read 1157 times)
Coal-Coin (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

COAL COIN VIRTUAL INVESTMENT IN A REAL PRODUCT

View Profile WWW
July 06, 2018, 02:43:32 AM

Dude, fuck the trucks, I'm huntin' for Blue's Clues in the mother lode ...

https://www.coalcoin.io/

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/italy/11176929/Italian-miner-avoids-work-for-35-years-before-retiring-aged-52.html

Nothing gives a crypto-base entity more cred than having their Serbian coal mine Photoshopped from an Italian coal mine, gleaned from an article showcasing a retired Italian miner.

Penning the Scam section thread in 5 ..... 4 .... 3 ...

Instead of saying that we ourselves, I urge you to thoroughly study our project in detail. watch the video and the accompanying project documentation.

Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Coal-Coin (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
July 06, 2018, 02:50:31 AM

Some photoshop stupidity from the OP:
That's a big-ass truck (called Belaz if you're wondering).
Can you spot the difference? It's either a rare right-hand-drive model with weird symbols painted on it, or - more likely - they mirror-flipped the image. Now why would they do that?
Blame the TV station that ran the original images.
The Coalcoin team didn't flip that one, mnb.mn ran those images like that, they just cut out the part showing the image source.

I do not understand why you attached to one image. Go to the site and read from beginning to end. It is not necessary to make one. This tactic is not correct in our opinion. Go to the site and learn everything, look. And as obzyatayelno pokomotrite video and you will all be clear.

I just need to understand, if we use someone else's past their images, what does that mean? scam? Well this is as silly as it seems to me. Let's look at things realistically. You just turned the image out of the whole project and it's not normal when everything on the official website is presented.

I call on the Supreme Commander to make a decision and criticism in a balanced manner, and not categorically. When you look at names with such a mood to find flaws, you miss the main thing, but the essence of the project and its competitiveness and unique insubstantialities

suchmoon
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 8922

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
July 06, 2018, 02:58:29 AM

I do not understand why you attached to one image. Go to the site and read from beginning to end. It is not necessary to make one. This tactic is not correct in our opinion. Go to the site and learn everything, look. And as obzyatayelno pokomotrite video and you will all be clear.

I just need to understand, if we use someone else's past their images, what does that mean? scam? Well this is as silly as it seems to me. Let's look at things realistically. You just turned the image out of the whole project and it's not normal when everything on the official website is presented.

I call on the Supreme Commander to make a decision and criticism in a balanced manner, and not categorically. When you look at names with such a mood to find flaws, you miss the main thing, but the essence of the project and its competitiveness and unique insubstantialities

Slow down, Google Translate is not keeping up with your spelling errors. The videos don't mean shit, as I already said they look quite fake, and in Russian, so what is that supposed to tell us? Give us facts. Name, registration number of the business for starters. You're asking for a $25 million investment. If you went to a bank asking for a loan of that size would you also tell them "obzyatayelno pokomotrite video and you will all be clear"?

Coal-Coin (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
July 06, 2018, 02:58:42 AM

my impression is that they are just using the coal project to get something from gullible users here.

We are using a coal project because we really understand this and have been working in this industry for more than 10 years. And also we live and work in the region of Russia the leader for coal, namely Kemerovo region, Siberia.

We have a lot of personal assets, well, the opening of the section is a costly undertaking, but also a high-profile one due to the low cost of coal mining, in the Kemerovo region.

We spent a year hanging on our abilities and strengths to take on such responsibility. And you know what we say? We will do it!

Here we need to understand and evaluate projects correctly, but we do not have steep marketing, but we have a cool product and experience in the industry that we represent. We do not climb there, which we do not know.

You decide! We have adopted our decision! And we are ready to do it in the best possible way!

If you study the project in more detail, you will understand what we offer to the in-venter. does not offer anyone else on the market of ICO projects. And this is our main advantage, that we can take responsibility and provide bail.

Coal-Coin (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
July 06, 2018, 03:03:40 AM

Good job! Good luck team, hope go to the moon soon

I bet you say that in most your posts ... oh wait, you do.

Time for a new Meta thread. Hope you enjoyed your stay, TC, for it's about to come to a fuckin end. HAHAHA

EDIT: As promised: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4608601.0

If you are from the category of trolls, then you do not belong here! And I assure you you just came to the wrong place. If there are questions? Come to us! What do you come and make sure!

Coal-Coin (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
July 06, 2018, 03:08:49 AM

Slow down, Google Translate is not keeping up with your spelling errors. The videos don't mean shit, as I already said they look quite fake, and in Russian, so what is that supposed to tell us? Give us facts. Name, registration number of the business for starters. You're asking for a $25 million investment. If you went to a bank asking for a loan of that size would you also tell them "obzyatayelno pokomotrite video and you will all be clear"?

Yes you go to the site so look there documents are in the personal cabinet of the organization's charter and investment agreement! And also on the main page of the site documents on the registration of the organization and the certificate of property

Coal-Coin (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
July 06, 2018, 03:12:34 AM

Good afternoon! I do not understand your claims. About the photos. You can see before you draw conclusions not to study the project and did not study the project site, there are all official photos, products, video of the project, on all videocones personally of the Coal Coin team. This is done specifically to remove doubts. Unless, as you say scammers, would be doing that to shoot a video blog and show their faces, I think it's stupid. Again, we say that if you want or you have additional piles for the project you come to us, we will show everything, tell you how and where we work, what production projects will be.

I looked at the site. That's why I'm wondering why you use stolen pictures. Your videos look fake too, with your people green-screened on some footage of trucks and other machinery.

About the office, yes our office is located in a residential building, well, your statements about the apartments are not entirely correct. Since in Russia, namely in the regions of the country. Often companies are located in residential buildings. Again, we have an office on the first floor, and to be precise the entire first floor of this house, and this is 600 square meters. And if again you would have studied the video of the project, you would have looked,

What's the official name and registration number of your business?

In occasion of video full lies, it is not necessary to invent what is not true. You understand how calico you say that we are fake, and at the same time we lie and mislead the readers.

This is not done!

Here, please, the registration document

https://coal-coin.io/media/static/img/cert/1_u6IIo4j.jpg

suchmoon
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 06, 2018, 03:34:54 AM

In occasion of video full lies, it is not necessary to invent what is not true. You understand how calico you say that we are fake, and at the same time we lie and mislead the readers.

This is not done!

Dude, chill. Your videos are full of excavators and trucks hauling coal and then you're like "we never said we mine coal". You are deliberately misleading, just a question of how deep this goes.

So until recently your company was called "CBOЙ ДBOP" and its primary business was sales of food products and/or a restaurant, is that correct?
Coal-Coin (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
July 06, 2018, 09:23:23 AM

This is not done!

Dude, chill. Your videos are full of excavators and trucks hauling coal and then you're like "we never said we mine coal". You are deliberately misleading, just a question of how deep this goes.

So until recently your company was called "CBOЙ ДBOP" and its primary business was sales of food products and/or a restaurant, is that correct?

We show the work of our transport, which works on contract work. And we show what you could do also on your territory.

And the fact that the company was engaged before that to others, it is normal for us to have many companies and we will re-qualify each for new needs and projects. The company that owns the technique is one. the company that sells coal is different. We do not put all the assets and activities into one company. This is done to optimize costs and costs, and all the companies are in the same office.

suchmoon
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 06, 2018, 01:09:24 PM

We show the work of our transport, which works on contract work. And we show what you could do also on your territory.

And the fact that the company was engaged before that to others, it is normal for us to have many companies and we will re-qualify each for new needs and projects. The company that owns the technique is one. the company that sells coal is different. We do not put all the assets and activities into one company. This is done to optimize costs and costs, and all the companies are in the same office.

Well, then post the names and registration numbers of all those companies involved in this project and located in the same apartment building. I don't know why I even have to ask. Again, would you play the same shell game if you were asking for $25 million at a bank?
YuTü.Co.in

Activity: 728
Merit: 350

Re-monetizing YouTubers via Crypto-commodities

View Profile WWW
July 06, 2018, 02:35:53 PM
Last edit: July 06, 2018, 03:02:54 PM by YuTü.Co.in

This is not done!

Got it! In Russia, it's common for a restaurant owner to venture into the extraction of coal ...

100 acres is not very big. Here is a 100 acres of corn located where I used to live in Illinois in the 80s ...

suchmoon
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 06, 2018, 08:01:00 PM

Funny how the responses get slower when the questions get more serious beyond stolen pictures and other scamdust. It's a shame because I have a bunch of other questions lined up about the wide swath of failed businesses trailing the two principals (Karkov & Egorov), as well as lawsuits they're involved in. Such upstanding businessmen and coal experts-slash-restaurateurs surely must have a good explanation for all that.

On the bright side, gotta love Putinland. Every person and business has a unique searchable federal identifier.
YuTü.Co.in

View Profile WWW
July 06, 2018, 08:42:11 PM

How can coal-coin.io proclaim to be the first to marrying the extraction of coal with crypto when coalcoin.io came before them espousing the same thing and having the same namesake?

Further, any entity worth their salt wouldn't have acquired a domain name so close to one attached to a crypto entity advancing a lending program akin to BitConnect. I'm not sure what the Russian word of brainiac is but I'm willing to bet that there's a taяд at its end.

Coal-Coin (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
July 07, 2018, 07:57:39 AM

Well, then post the names and registration numbers of all those companies involved in this project and located in the same apartment building. I don't know why I even have to ask. Again, would you play the same shell game if you were asking for $25 million at a bank?

To ask for one loan, but investment is different. There are different strategies for the development of the company. Krpunnye komapnii not always take loans, namely go on the path of investment using various tools such as the issue of shares.

Coal-Coin (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
July 07, 2018, 07:58:59 AM

This is not done!

Got it! In Russia, it's common for a restaurant owner to venture into the extraction of coal ...

100 acres is not very big. Here is a 100 acres of corn located where I used to live in Illinois in the 80s ...

At the moment, it's not a serious conversation on your part

Coal-Coin (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
July 07, 2018, 08:00:31 AM

How can coal-coin.io proclaim to be the first to marrying the extraction of coal with crypto when coalcoin.io came before them espousing the same thing and having the same namesake?

Further, any entity worth their salt wouldn't have acquired a domain name so close to one attached to a crypto entity advancing a lending program akin to BitConnect. I'm not sure what the Russian word of brainiac is but I'm willing to bet that there's a taяд at its end.

I repeat, we do not have relations with them, they do not have a clearly formulated idea and goals. we have them.

We are an operating organization with experience in this business. If there are questions and interest we urge to come to us

Slow death
Legendary

Activity: 3010
Merit: 1100

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 02:01:29 PM

we have contracts already for the supply of coal to the countries of Europe and Asia.

Do you have a contract when you still have not extracted the coal?

and you say this:
Once again, we did not say that we are mining coal, we are planning to mine, as we are ready to do this and we have experience in the coal industry, for this we are collecting investments to start the development of coal on our own site.

Why do we collect investment in the coal mine? Because we have contracts for the supply of coal, and we do not have where to buy that volume of coal. which we need under the contract. Due to the large deficit and the high demand for coal at this time. The opening of the cut was a weighted decision, but at the moment the investment in this project. And we limit this together.

we are opening a new cut

where? show pictures of this place and license

Once again, in our work, we invest a lot of resources and forces in security

But you have an office in the building:
About the office, yes our office is located in a residential building

that's a big joke.

This is not some kind of bakery is a large manufacturing enterprise.

So why do you have an office in a residential building?

Karkov Andrey is the owner of many companies related to fuel and coal.

But Karkov Andrey has a office  in a residential building... Why someone who supposedly owns many companies related to fuel and coal would have a office in a residential building?

In occasion of extraction! We do not say that we mine coal. We say that we resell coal, buying it from other coal enterprises and subsequently sell it to the countries of Europe in the company with whom we have a contract for the supply of coal.

But you said:
Karkov Andrey is the owner of many companies related to fuel and coal.

So if Karkov Andrey is the owner of many companies related to fuel and coal, why does he need to buy coal from other companies to resell?

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
suchmoon
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 07, 2018, 03:08:42 PM

To ask for one loan, but investment is different. There are different strategies for the development of the company. Krpunnye komapnii not always take loans, namely go on the path of investment using various tools such as the issue of shares.

That doesn't answer the question. It's a very simple one - what are the names and registration numbers of the companies involved in this project and located in the same apartment building?

I repeat, we do not have relations with them, they do not have a clearly formulated idea and goals. we have them.

We are an operating organization with experience in this business. If there are questions and interest we urge to come to us

I'm asking questions and you're not answering. Your experience seems to be in the restaurant business, not in coal.
YuTü.Co.in

View Profile WWW
July 07, 2018, 04:02:07 PM

That doesn't answer the question. It's a very simple one - what are the names and registration numbers of the companies involved in this project and located in the same apartment building?

I'm asking questions and you're not answering. Your experience seems to be in the restaurant business, not in coal.

"Sami, call Andrei and tell him we need more coal for the pizza oven. Also, call his brother, Artem, to rush on repairing our delivery trucks since he's head of transportation."

So Andrey says fuck it, opting to strip mine coal in Siberia which is easier ...

Seven months of winter per year froze the ground, making it hard to mine. During the brief summer months, the ground turned to slush. Buildings had to be raised on piles, so that they would not sink from the warmth of the building melting the permafrost. The main processing plant had to be built on better ground, found 20 km away from the mine. The winter temperatures were so low that car tires and steel would shatter and oil would freeze. During the winter, workers used jet engines to thaw and dig out the permafrost or blasted it with dynamite to get access to the underlying kimberlite. The entire mine had to be covered at night to prevent the machinery from freezing.

Dayana_Lloyd

Activity: 574
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 04:07:54 PM

As for me, I can't see any proofs that you realy are owners of coal mines in Siberia. Pictures on the website are low quality.

INVALID BBCODE: close of unopened tag in table (1)
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: