Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 11:12:50 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][Pre-ICO] Coal Coin - VIRTUAL INVESTMENT IN A REAL PRODUCT  (Read 1157 times)
YuTü.Co.in

Activity: 728
Merit: 350

Re-monetizing YouTubers via Crypto-commodities

View Profile WWW
July 08, 2018, 10:53:59 PM

The project is quite well-designed! COL COIN is the world's first mine project, which is financed by attracting cryptocurrency!
 I will be very happy to monitor the implementation of the project!

We also bet that you're very happy to be able to post in this thread so to make bank thanks to the sig campaign you're participating in, eh?

Translated: You just made money in advancing a scam. I bet your mother's proud of you.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Coal-Coin (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

COAL COIN VIRTUAL INVESTMENT IN A REAL PRODUCT

View Profile WWW
July 09, 2018, 01:18:09 AM

1. If you have specific proposals for investment, we all provide you with information. And now your goal is trolling and no more.

I have a very specific proposal. Don't lie when you're asking for an investment. How's that?

2. What other restaurant? you say complete nonsense. Not a serious conversation on your part, We have more documents on our website than anyone in the ICO project market. So to cling and blame us for something this is a complete absurdity

Really? You're gonna do this now? Ok... utter waste of my time but whatever.

This is the company registration document you have on your website:

(archived)

Here is some info about the business: http://www.list-org.com/company/7462778 (archived), for example:

Looks good so far? The trouble is, all those coal related activities have been added in April 2018, probably around the time you decided to do an ICO.

Before that it looked like this: http://archive.is/deZ0z

The funny part is that you initially tried to downplay this:

And the fact that the company was engaged before that to others, it is normal for us to have many companies and we will re-qualify each for new needs and projects. The company that owns the technique is one. the company that sells coal is different. We do not put all the assets and activities into one company. This is done to optimize costs and costs, and all the companies are in the same office.

Which is why I asked - what are those other "many companies" that work on this project? It's a simple and obvious question to ask seeing how the main business that you're presenting on your website had nothing to do with coal until a couple of months ago, so that doesn't match your claims of experience and trading contacts etc.

Yes, we do not hide that we have reorganized the organization for the project iso. What's wrong with that? We, unlike many, have an officially registered organization that takes on the obligation on the basis of the contract that we propose.

You tell me. who on offer offers us a contract? we approach this issue more seriously! The contract is made on the basis of all laws and regulations of the Russian Federation.

And about the organization, you all correctly pointed out all the activities permitted in our registered.

https://zachestnyibiznes.ru/company/ul/1177746879310_7751064530_OOO-SINTEZI

https://zachestnyibiznes.ru/company/ul/1154252001386_4252010928_OOO-LDS

https://zachestnyibiznes.ru/company/ul/1164205086495_4217181342_OOO-TK-NK

Coal-Coin (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
July 09, 2018, 01:21:52 AM

1. If you have specific proposals for investment, we all provide you with information. And now your goal is trolling and no more.

I have a very specific proposal. Don't lie when you're asking for an investment. How's that?

2. What other restaurant? you say complete nonsense. Not a serious conversation on your part, We have more documents on our website than anyone in the ICO project market. So to cling and blame us for something this is a complete absurdity

Really? You're gonna do this now? Ok... utter waste of my time but whatever.

This is the company registration document you have on your website:

(archived)

Here is some info about the business: http://www.list-org.com/company/7462778 (archived), for example:

Looks good so far? The trouble is, all those coal related activities have been added in April 2018, probably around the time you decided to do an ICO.

Before that it looked like this: http://archive.is/deZ0z

The funny part is that you initially tried to downplay this:

And the fact that the company was engaged before that to others, it is normal for us to have many companies and we will re-qualify each for new needs and projects. The company that owns the technique is one. the company that sells coal is different. We do not put all the assets and activities into one company. This is done to optimize costs and costs, and all the companies are in the same office.

Which is why I asked - what are those other "many companies" that work on this project? It's a simple and obvious question to ask seeing how the main business that you're presenting on your website had nothing to do with coal until a couple of months ago, so that doesn't match your claims of experience and trading contacts etc.

CC: We experts in coal so looking to strip mine coal on the U$2.5M piece of property we already own.

Us: Dudes, from your own docs it reads like the corp was once a restaurant.

CC: We's in many businesses, some related, some not. So what's the problem here?

Us (mostly me): Injecting humor to advance the notion that CC is a crazy notion.

CC: You nothing but troll. Where you find that we in restaurant biz?

Us: What about this, that and another thing?

CC: Look, trolls, we need money so to get the license.

Us: Wait, what?

CC: Exactly! Now please reread our fuzzy documents, and try not to make jokes about Fuzzy Wuzzy was a Bear.

I repeat that you see a frivolous conversation, just a sense? You are not an investor, you are just a user who advertises another ICO, which does not represent anything, again the next meaningless platform

Coal-Coin (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
July 09, 2018, 01:23:08 AM

Good evening! Your success in this business is a good opportunity for investors who need to use it. I support this great project in bounty. Do you have a referral program for receiving bonuses?

Yes, of course, please write here @PravdinCoal

Coal-Coin (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
July 09, 2018, 01:25:45 AM

Good evening! Your success in this business is a good opportunity for investors who need to use it. I support this great project in bounty. Do you have a referral program for receiving bonuses?

you need glasses

Maybe the Coal Coin team should participate in the MasterChef contest

who knows they can win the contest and get money to do their coal business

I call you to constructive communication. It's not at all interesting to Us. I hope we are adults here to talk seriously, why is there a kindergarten from your side?

Coal-Coin (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
July 09, 2018, 01:27:24 AM

you need glasses

Maybe the Coal Coin team should participate in the MasterChef contest

who knows they can win the contest and get money to do their coal business

It's possible that Coal Coin intends to mine charcoal for its chain of restaurants as a cost saving measure with Investards footing the bill ...

What kind of charcoal to mine? it is not mined, but produced. They produce only stony and brown. So give more serious, constructive please

Coal-Coin (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
July 09, 2018, 01:30:03 AM

Or perhaps they're truly lousy cooks and will make money by selling burned food as coal:

So let's discuss your sanity. because it is not normal on your part for several days. You write do not post the conversation. The only assumption is that we are your serious competitors, because our product and project is much better than the one that you are advertising

Coal-Coin (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
July 09, 2018, 01:32:13 AM

Or perhaps they're truly lousy cooks and will make money by selling burned food as coal:

Why would anybody in restaurant business wanna mine coal when this is where the moneys at and can be included on their menu ...

All you need is mating pair of belugas, put 'em in a tank, force them to breed in captivity, collect the roe, and you're golden.

What kind of restaurant did you hang on to? Are you sure you are aware of your behavior? Because this writing is completely absurd. And your statements are complete nonsense

Coal-Coin (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
July 09, 2018, 01:33:14 AM
Last edit: July 09, 2018, 03:26:53 AM by Coal-Coin

The project is quite well-designed! COL COIN is the world's first mine project, which is financed by attracting cryptocurrency!

Thank you for your interest, we are happy for the interest shown

Coal-Coin (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
July 09, 2018, 01:35:42 AM

We also bet that you're very happy to be able to post in this thread so to make bank thanks to the sig campaign you're participating in, eh?

Translated: You just made money in advancing a scam. I bet your mother's proud of you.

Dear, we invite you to visit our office, we very much want to talk with you personally. And then you have so many questions, we will gladly talk with you personally. Address you know

suchmoon
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 8909

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
July 09, 2018, 01:44:38 AM

Yes, we do not hide that we have reorganized the organization for the project iso. What's wrong with that? We, unlike many, have an officially registered organization that takes on the obligation on the basis of the contract that we propose.

You tell me. who on offer offers us a contract? we approach this issue more seriously! The contract is made on the basis of all laws and regulations of the Russian Federation.

Actually you did attempt to pretend like you don't know what I'm talking about. There are many things wrong with that, for example a restaurant that has been "reorganized" to a coal mine two months ago but appears as if it was registered in 2013 is highly misleading.

Speaking of contracts, how many times have your "bosses" (Karkov and the baby-faced lawyer and their businesses) been sued for contractual disputes? I would suggest that you don't attempt to lie about this and don't say "what's wrong with that".

What are those three links supposed to mean?

So let's discuss your sanity. because it is not normal on your part for several days. You write do not post the conversation. The only assumption is that we are your serious competitors, because our product and project is much better than the one that you are advertising

What am I advertising? Your relationship with the truth seems to be rapidly deteriorating.

Thank you for your interest, we are happy to let you down

Well, some honesty finally Grin

Edit: I guess I should explain because Google Translate won't. "to let you down" means "to disappoint you". You're happy to disappoint some shitposting spammer who happened to stray into your thread because we keep bumping it. Sounds about right.

Stop making multiple posts in a row, it's against the rules. I really don't want to bother moderators with this shit but I will start reporting if you don't stop.
Coal-Coin (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
July 09, 2018, 03:28:43 AM

Actually you did attempt to pretend like you don't know what I'm talking about. There are many things wrong with that, for example a restaurant that has been "reorganized" to a coal mine two months ago but appears as if it was registered in 2013 is highly misleading.

Speaking of contracts, how many times have your "bosses" (Karkov and the baby-faced lawyer and their businesses) been sued for contractual disputes? I would suggest that you don't attempt to lie about this and don't say "what's wrong with that".

What are those three links supposed to mean?

What am I advertising? Your relationship with the truth seems to be rapidly deteriorating.

Thank you for your interest, we are happy to let you down

Well, some honesty finally Grin

Edit: I guess I should explain because Google Translate won't. "to let you down" means "to disappoint you". You're happy to disappoint some shitposting spammer who happened to stray into your thread because we keep bumping it. Sounds about right.

Stop making multiple posts in a row, it's against the rules. I really don't want to bother moderators with this shit but I will start reporting if you don't stop.

You asked the company, here please study what and how we do!

Yes, what kind of restaurant you have a viida, I do not understand you.

And about the courts, this is a practice in companies, all disputes are taking place in all companies.

suchmoon
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 09, 2018, 03:48:59 AM

And about the courts, this is a practice in companies, all disputes are taking place in all companies.

Well, I "studied" it and found out that it was a restaurant until a couple of months ago. There is nothing to indicate any kind of experience in coal business.

And no, it's not a common practice to get sued. I would not trust a contract with some shady folks who have a habit of being sued for a breach of contract.

I have a feeling that you either think everyone here is stupid, or you're really really dumb yourself. Perhaps you're some fiverr guy who got hired by those crooks in Kuzbass to do the posting in English and now you're got yourself into trouble. You don't know shit about the "business" you're supposed to represent, so you're contradicting yourself. You don't know English and you can't even spell Russian properly so translation software doesn't work well with this garbage you're posting.
suchmoon
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 09, 2018, 01:20:27 PM

When you say about fraud, do you give a full assessment of your claims?
Or are you used to studying everything superficially?
Or you do not know how to read? Tell me what is your problem?

I'm "studying" what is available to me. If you give me the name of a business that used to be a restaurant until a couple of months ago - that's a huge red flag. If you're refusing to provide any proof of your experience in the coal business - that's on you, not me. That applies to all your claims. If you claim to own 42 hectares but blur-out the property documents - that's a red flag too. If your whitepaper says the pre-ICO was supposed to be completed in April but it's still ongoing - yep, you guessed, it's a red flag.

YuTü.Co.in

View Profile WWW
July 09, 2018, 05:09:15 PM

Yes, of course, please write here @PravdinCoal

What a fuckin moron this Russian is turning out to be. This asshole actually reached out to a user on this forum whose only purpose is to benefit off the sig campaigns he participates in. I even took the time to bring such to Coal Coin's attention, whereupon all them fuckers would've had to do was review Feetshot's post history to confirm. But nooooooooooooooooooooooo, Team Russian Coal Train rather embrace the scumbag while shoving it up the asses of those warning about their endeavor, as if we've never seen such course of action ever taken place on this forum prior. Madness! (as if I've never used that term before)

From the desk of Oops! We did it again:

Thank you for your interest, we are happy for the interest shown

To be 100% fair with Team Russian Coal Train, it's highly possible that they didn't read my replies depicting such rogue behavior ...

Dear, we invite you to visit our office, we very much want to talk with you personally. And then you have so many questions, we will gladly talk with you personally. Address you know

Gulp! I stand corrected.

YuTü.Co.in

View Profile WWW
July 09, 2018, 09:22:29 PM

The last time I presented a serious question on this thread, it was addressed with bullshit, namely, why most of the team have new Facebook pages? The reply was because Facebook is not that popular in Russia, whereupon I proved such to not be the case. Now I noticed that most the team has the same followers on their respective FB pages. Why am I not surprised?

But who am I to bring to light bullshit since I'm not an investor while advancing the entity in my sig campaign which Team Russian Coal Train doesn't have a clue.

Basion

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 11:58:28 AM

Quite a useful idea that will help many people solve problems. But I do not understand why so few people are interested abount this project?
suchmoon
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 10, 2018, 05:09:55 PM
Last edit: November 29, 2020, 10:47:51 PM by suchmoon

I wonder what happened here. It looks like Coal-Coin (member #2100810) went on a spamming binge at some point:

Edited 2020-11-29 to fix a broken image

Edit: looks like he tried to post banner ads... what a moron:

http://archive.is/3A8ku

Edited 2020-11-29 to fix a broken image

Quite a useful idea that will help many people solve problems.

It definitely won't solve your spamming problem though.
Coal-Coin (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
July 11, 2018, 03:17:54 AM

Well, I "studied" it and found out that it was a restaurant until a couple of months ago. There is nothing to indicate any kind of experience in coal business.

And no, it's not a common practice to get sued. I would not trust a contract with some shady folks who have a habit of being sued for a breach of contract.

I have a feeling that you either think everyone here is stupid, or you're really really dumb yourself. Perhaps you're some fiverr guy who got hired by those crooks in Kuzbass to do the posting in English and now you're got yourself into trouble. You don't know shit about the "business" you're supposed to represent, so you're contradicting yourself. You don't know English and you can't even spell Russian properly so translation software doesn't work well with this garbage you're posting.

Personally, your comments do not interest us! You come up with a lot and are not ready to answer for your statements. What is the point of having a discussion with you? You do not understand anything in receiving income and in the business of the real sector. You are not a serious user, but with such as you we do not want to communicate. If there are questions, come and discuss. and so unfoundedly accuse of something this is not the case

YuTü.Co.in

View Profile WWW
July 11, 2018, 09:06:21 PM

Personally, your comments do not interest us! You come up with a lot and are not ready to answer for your statements. What is the point of having a discussion with you? You do not understand anything in receiving income and in the business of the real sector. You are not a serious user, but with such as you we do not want to communicate. If there are questions, come and discuss. and so unfoundedly accuse of something this is not the case

Investard: (noun) 1. A serious user having a propensity of doling out serious moneys to a serious crypto-base entity sans asking serious questions. SERIOUSLY!

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: