Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 10:50:00 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: AIRDROP TOKENS  (Read 2237 times)
Leoxina

Activity: 15
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 11:13:42 AM

Try and follow all the projects on their telegram group, from there you will be able to know the ones that are already listed on exchange then you can sell there.
Coinworld98

Activity: 49

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 01:28:34 PM

You can take out time to visit different exchanges and the Decentralized Exchanges such as Idex, FD, ED or Token store as most tokens usually start trading on the decentralized exchanges before been listed on the main exchanges.
celakkenyang

Activity: 210
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
June 27, 2018, 01:40:56 PM

I think token from airdrop is very hard to sell in the market. just wasting time participating in airdrop. better participate in bounty. great prizes and better token value in the market.
Jamboo30

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 01:59:55 PM

I many token in my wallet which I receive from airdrop but I was unable to sell it hope I can see any buyer here
or guidance on how I can sell them all
Thank you
Follow the telegram or Social channel of the project you joined and received token. The exchange will be announed on it and you will know where you sell token. Index or Etherdelta are he dencentralized exchange to sell/buy almost altcoin.

S t a r t F i     ▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▄     SELL YOUR CONTENT, START YOUR LIFE     ▀▄  ▀▄▄▄▄▄     S t a r t F i
|    WEBSITE   | WHITEPAPER |   TL GROUP   | TL CHANNEL |    TWITTER    |    MEDIUM    |
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
arjen18

Activity: 266

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 02:57:37 AM

If you want to sell your airdrops tokens check first if your token is already list in exchanges you can find it in their social media campaign or in telegram and if not been listed you can go in forkdelta or Etherdelta
sureshnsnet
Legendary

Activity: 1424
Merit: 1008

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 03:04:07 AM

Please give me the information about your ETH wallet if interested sure I will going to buy your tokens with wallet, I have to see what kind of Tokens you have if you are interested please please share your eth address details here.

.ApeSwap.
The next-gen AMM,
Staking and Farming
Protocol on BSC
           ▄██▄
          ██████
          ██████
          ██████ ▄▄███▄
          █████
███▀ ▀▀█
    ▄█████████████▌    ▀█
   ██▀  ▀█████████▄     ▀█
  ██      █████████▄
 ▄█▀       █████████▄
▀▀          ▀█████████▄
              ▀█████████▄
                ▀█████████▄
                   ▀▀▀▀▀▀██
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
Stake now
for over 900% APR!
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
Duogembrot

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 04:12:43 AM

airdrop tokens given usually have a very cheap price and that is given very little that will never be comparable to your business, so you should wait until the price becomes very expensive to be able to get very much profit when you sell.
Balmoon

Activity: 118

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 05:20:26 AM

if you only follow one drop of air on a project I think it will be very difficult to sell, because usually every exchange will limit for each transaction, usually the biggest income from airdrop is only 20 to $ 40.
CryptoPowerL

Activity: 358
Merit: 29

ASO Service

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 05:38:14 AM

Forget about them. Most likely, these tokens will never go to the stock exchange. I have a lot of these tokens with airdrop and bounty. Perhaps they will someday come to the stock exchange
abcnguyengueyn

Activity: 452

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 05:49:02 AM

you are have a token in the video you can be listed the following page, you will see an and purchase it, please reply me, thank you, Or you can send ETH address so that I can check what buys, I hope they do not disappoint me

tranquyen123456

Activity: 183

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 06:46:17 AM

Airdrop work is very simple, but when received coin value is very low. I advise you to keep them when they are listed on exchange for sale. Now they are just rubbish  Grin
Sangkuni

Activity: 392
Merit: 114

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 08:26:49 AM

You can follow fb / ig / telegram official of airdrops you follow.
you can ask on telegram group official.
Or you can write on google " xxxx market token " x = the name of token  Cheesy
Sell on exchange is more profitable.
cokroalif

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 08:53:41 AM

just download the bituniverse application there, all the crypto collections that are in circulation and complete with the market, prices etc, just like that
dfwafgdge

Activity: 31

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 09:37:12 AM

Please try to sell at https://forkdelta.github.io/
sell my ac_________nt

Activity: 448
Merit: 108

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 01:42:28 PM

I recommend that you sign up for your token Twitter accounts and set up notifications to know when your tokens will be listed.
Kariste

Activity: 126

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 02:58:40 PM

The others said that airdrops is just a waste of time but each of us have their own opinion based on what we have encountered in this crypto world. But  we all know that tokens coming from the airdrops has a small amount. Doing airdrops is not a big thing its just a sideline.
goodday886

Activity: 210
Merit: 5

The Future of Security Tokens

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 03:11:41 PM

first you can search for it on coinmarketcap and then u can find the relevant exchange. if no messages are found for them . then you may have wasted a lot of time. many airdrop tokens are air. they have no real value.
takatonanami

Activity: 102

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 02:51:52 AM

I own AIRDROP without selling it on a long-term perspective. I think that prices will not rise if everyone sells immediately. We are hoping for future development and holding it.
buivanquan22

Activity: 171

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 03:38:34 AM

The number of tokens from the airdrop is too small to sell. I have not earned any money from airdrop, most of my money is from bounty and trade Cheesy
ronsaldo

Activity: 217
Merit: 17

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 09:28:32 AM

I many token in my wallet which I receive from airdrop but I was unable to sell it hope I can see any buyer here
or guidance on how I can sell them all
Thank you
You have many tokens in your wallet that received on joining airdrops but you are unable to sell it because those tokens that you got are not yet listed on crypto exchange/s. You must wait it to be listed in order for you to sell those tokens, not listed tokens means no market to sell it on. If you try to sell it on other people then there is a chance that they might not pay you if that happens.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: