Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 08:33:33 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 📣🌍[ANN] A Vaping Industry Powered by Blockchain📣🌍 ICO ends Dec 30, 2018  (Read 23603 times)
S.GOMEs

Activity: 40
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 06:21:00 PM

Vaping does seems to be overtaking the smoke industry.
These day many people stop smoke in regular way and switching to Vaping.
And in market there are many kind of Vaping equipment can be choose.

Yeah i agree with you and probably they are the competitors on smok, one of the most known manufacturer of vaping equipments.
JoshPacAhlayeer

Activity: 42

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 06:56:47 PM

Yeah i agree with you and probably they are the competitors on smok, one of the most known manufacturer of vaping equipments.

They cannot be competitor of smok because they aren't working in a blockchain technology.
elyqd (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 66

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 08:24:34 PM

They cannot be competitor of smok because they aren't working in a blockchain technology.

Hello everyone,
eLYQD is creating a global blockchain platform for universal brands of e-liquids.
This platform will eliminate country borders and connect vaping consumers and manufacturers worldwide.
The LYQD token will enable an on-demand system that solves the current problems of cross border payments, data accessibility, and payment risk, allowing exposure to all vaping products easily
accessible from all around the world available under one roof.

In a nutshell, eLYQD is a gateway to an alternative global economy where users – suppliers and consumers – interact directly. The decentralized blockchain -based eLYQD eco-commerce will provide
appropriate means and establish relevant rules for its participants to mutually reap the benefits of immediate and instant value exchange deals, such as sale of e-liquids or services.

We look forward to your continuous support.
Regards,
eLYQD team
elyqd (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 08:41:15 PM

Hello,
We are not competitors of any vape eliquid or accessory manufacturers.
As a matter of fact, eLYQD is a platform created for manufacturers and consumers from all over the world, where consumers will benefit lower prices and manufacturers will benefit higher profits.
The power of a decentralized blockchain marketplace!

Kindly watch our video:

Best regards,
eLYQD team
HaydenLogins

Activity: 31

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 10:19:58 PM

Cant wait to see how the issues will be handled in your platform.
elyqd (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 10:00:01 PM

I cant really understand the full project info.The way the platform will be develop. But also its great blockchain choice.

hello,
it's an e-commerce 'direct to consumer' website, now powered by blockchain...making it a super eco-commerce site for the vaping industry.
Welcome for your support.
Regards,
eLYQD team
waikey

Activity: 173
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 01:31:45 PM

lol, I'm vape products manufacturer in China, and very interesting in this project ~~~

do you have a demo shopping site so I can view it ?
elyqd (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 11:23:36 PM

lol, I'm vape products manufacturer in China, and very interesting in this project ~~~

do you have a demo shopping site so I can view it ?

Please visit out Direct to consumer e-commerce site at www.elyqd.com
Regards,
eLYQD.world                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                         
ancientcoins
Legendary

Activity: 1568
Merit: 1003

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 11:46:11 AM

Guys, how many tokens will be released?
and what will they do with the remnants, burn?
and what amount is a hard cap?

A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
`Join us:██`Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github`
.ATHERO
.Internet 3.0 solution
elyqd (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 05:47:08 AM

Guys, how many tokens will be released?
and what will they do with the remnants, burn?
and what amount is a hard cap?

60 billion tokens are being circulated
Each week has a different bonus attached to the token sale
All remaining tokens will be burnt after the token sale
Hardcap is USD 15 million

If you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to inquire.

Regards,
eLYQD team
omar hashim

Activity: 266
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 03:58:35 PM

eLYQD is a decentralized ethereum based ecosystem marketplace that will be the framework for the entire vaping industry. One of the main features of eLYQD is the use of blockchain technology, which allows making the platform transparent, open and as safe as possible for both transaction parties, reduction of transaction and business costs, and simplifying of the purchase process.
Jorandck

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 03:09:48 AM

The eLYQD logging application will enable the creation of simplified electronic records and store this data on a decentralized anonymous network that is significantly more difficult to hack and leak.
blockaid.net

Activity: 76
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 03:13:20 AM

why is marketplace so common nowadays? now, i'm thinking that somewhere in the platform you can find loopholes that the team can earn a lot why such services are very popular in this area. just sayin.. Tongue
elyqd (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 12:43:37 PM

The eLYQD logging application will enable the creation of simplified electronic records and store this data on a decentralized anonymous network that is significantly more difficult to hack and leak.

Thank you.
We couldn't have said it better.
We nominate you to be our ambassador!

We appreciate all the support from this community.
God Bless!

eLYQD team
elyqd (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 01:03:48 PM

why is marketplace so common nowadays? now, i'm thinking that somewhere in the platform you can find loopholes that the team can earn a lot why such services are very popular in this area. just sayin.. Tongue

Blockchain Transparency Explained:
One of the most appealing aspects of blockchain technology is the degree of privacy that it can provide. However, this leads to some confusion about how privacy and transparency can effectively coexist.

The transparency of a blockchain stems from the fact that the holdings and transactions of each public address are open to viewing. Using an explorer, and equipped with a user’s public address, it is possible to view their holdings and the transactions that they have carried out. This level of transparency has not existed within financial systems before, especially in regards to large businesses, and adds a degree of accountability that has not existed to date.

It is in this way that blockchain gives large businesses a platform to act with genuine integrity towards their community and customers. However, blockchain has the potential to add transparency not only to the financial aspect of the business.

Rest assured, there are expenses involved to run an operation and being a blockchain marketplace, it's all transparent for you to see!

Regards,
eLYQD team
alfaisal890

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 01:17:47 PM

this is a real project that is currently in great demand by the public. maybe its a question how the product of this project will be connected by blockchain? is it like the token of this project can be used to buy the product?
elyqd (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 02:58:39 PM

this is a real project that is currently in great demand by the public. maybe its a question how the product of this project will be connected by blockchain? is it like the token of this project can be used to buy the product?

The marketplace will accept fiat, ETH or LYQD tokens for all type of transactions between the manufacturers and the consumers.
Each form of payment has its own particular benefits associated with it.

Regards,
eLYQD team
wwzsocki
Legendary

Activity: 2758
Merit: 1708

First 100% Liquid Stablecoin Backed by Gold

View Profile WWW
July 18, 2018, 05:17:58 PM
Last edit: July 19, 2018, 11:07:26 AM by wwzsocki

This kind of thread shouldn't use Bumping service and I'll report all of you guys who are still newbie which still bumping the comment after this comment.

Agree with Retampan you shouldn't use bumping service Elyqd team and if you don't then OP should report all spammy posts. OP should stop with posting short "thank you" messages. For an investor who wants to know more about Elyqd project, this is just annoying and everybody will run away when seeing this thread.

Believe me, this is better to have 2 pages of quality discussion as 10 full of spam. Nobody want's to lose time reading this.

I like your project and as you see I'm your supporter and bounty participant in almost all campaigns. I will do a lot of work during this 2 months for Elyqd.  This is in my interest that your ICO is successful. I will be happy to help you with this thread. I think this is better to ask few high-rank members for help in maintaining the thread as any bumping service or post spammy messages like thank you to bump the thread for a few seconds.

Bumping services don't work anymore because the thread is only visible on the first page in Announcements subforum for 45 seconds to two minutes. Bitcointalk grows so much lately that there is no sense to use bumping services. The only way is quality content and real discussion. Period.

OP I will be glad to talk you on Telegram about Elyqd promotion or you can send me a message here.

tazmantasik

Activity: 1112
Merit: 507

Don't Get Involved

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 07:05:22 PM

vape industry, yeah this can make sense, i will look forward to the production of vape from you, what brand will you use?

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
elyqd (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 07:22:48 PM

vape industry, yeah this can make sense, i will look forward to the production of vape from you, what brand will you use?

hello,
eLYQD is creating a global blockchain platform for universal brands of e-liquids and accessories. This platform will eliminate country borders and connect
vaping consumers and manufacturers worldwide.

The LYQD token will enable an on-demand system that solves the current problems of cross-border payments, data accessibility, and payment risk, allowing exposure to all vaping products easily accessible from all around the world available under one roof.

eLYQD will not be engaging in any production of e-liquids or accessories.

Regards,
eLYQD team
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: