Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 11:34:21 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 📣🌍[ANN] A Vaping Industry Powered by Blockchain📣🌍 ICO ends Dec 30, 2018  (Read 23603 times)
wwzsocki
Legendary

Activity: 2744
Merit: 1708

First 100% Liquid Stablecoin Backed by Gold

View Profile WWW
July 28, 2018, 03:03:11 PM

We need supporters to spread the word about eLYQD ICO!!!

To attract high-rank members eLYQD team changed bounty rules, hired high-quality and professional bounty managers, changed stakes allocation (signature campaign 30%, translation 15% with only a few languages), corrected bounty topic and graphic layout, added support channel for bounty hunters on Telegram (support 24h). Many more will come in the coming days.

Bounty managers working hard to check all bounty participants and count stakes from weeks one to four. Changes in rules will be taken into consideration from week 4 and further.

You asked us for it so we did. Now you are welcome to join one of best bounty campaigns on BTT.

Just missed this campaign wwzsocki.

Registered to another one after extend research of course  Wink. Anyways, there is always possibility to join social media and all other campaigns. Never thought that friends or followers on social media accounts will be so valuable someday. Never tried to search for more friends or like, my mistake. From what I see I am just always too late. Opened account on BTT after months of reading. I don't know what I waited for?

Finally I am back from vacation and I see that market started to move in the right direction finally. I like tis idea about exclusive marketplace for vapor industry. eLYQD will be a gate between everybody sellers, buyers, suppliers, leveranciers, couriers, etc. With all tools added for rating and trust this could be something very useful and widely used. Vapor industry is very new and growing fast just like blockchain. I see a perfect match here.

Personally I am vaping everyday so can not wait to see this working to buy my best brand a lot cheaper.

Crypto mania, good to see you back mate. I haven't seen you for a while. Just sent you a PM.

I advise you to look at this bounty campaign because rules are just changed and this is like the second start. All changes will be executed from week 4 which starts Sunday. Reports until Saturday 23.59. We need good bounty hunters like you with high-quality posts.

eLYQD ICO is ongoing and you can buy with a discount. I will share more info in the PM.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
wwzsocki
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 28, 2018, 03:07:34 PM

the road map looks promising. any news of exchange listings?

ICO is ongoing so there is no exchange but just after ICO eLYQD will be listed for sure on ForkDelta and all others P2P exchanges. I don't know if under official listing will have to ask the team. Thanks for this question.

You are right roadmap is promising and the team is very dedicated with experience in both vapor and blockchain industry. As always, I advise reading the white paper and this thread from the start because all updates and news are posted here frequently.

crypto mania

Activity: 476
Merit: 92

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 06:21:39 PM

Thanks for fast answer. I will look for sure to eLYQD ICO. Actually reading white paper and I will say that all technical part is missing. I would like to know exactly how the token and market will work.

Is there any addition technical documentation to look? How is with the team? Anybody talked in person with them?

John Nathan

Activity: 231
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 06:47:54 AM

I'm very impressed with your team and this project. Will there be any legal restrictions for participations?
elyqd (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 66
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 09:24:29 AM

Kindly post the bounty reports in the bounty thread.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4619672.0

Thank you.
eLYQD team
elyqd (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 09:26:21 AM

I'm very impressed with your team and this project. Will there be any legal restrictions for participations?

The following countries are restricted:
Cayman Islands, China, North Korea, Somalia, Yemen & USA

Regards,
eLYQD team
Brodika

Activity: 154

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 09:35:19 AM

I hope this time the thread stays alive..It's a shame that certain people would go dig up old stuff to report. Anyways, the community is growing at an incredible pace, and the project is gaining more and more supporters each day..
wwzsocki
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 30, 2018, 09:45:11 AM
Last edit: July 30, 2018, 11:36:59 AM by wwzsocki

I hope this time the thread stays alive..It's a shame that certain people would go dig up old stuff to report. Anyways, the community is growing at an incredible pace, and the project is gaining more and more supporters each day..

Just to clear things up this is the same original eLYQD thread. Moderators removed spam some time ago and this is very good. There are no spammy answers in this thread only real and valuable discussion. If you are an investor or even somebody only interested, you will look for a thread like this, full of valuable info, not spam.

" shame that certain people would go dig up old stuff to report" how many posts have you reported? Is this a shame that somebody spends hours to clean up the forum, that other members could have a higher quality of reading?

Finally, we agree that the community of eLYQD is growing. Last week bounty campaign started at AlcoinsTalks forum to look for more participants. There are still places left. This is a really good bounty campaign with high rewards. The entire campaign has been improved and changed last week.

usercryptomany

Activity: 462
Merit: 104

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 09:53:37 AM

The idea is simple and clear , but my question is different . What is the benefit for the investor if he buys your token ? to attract enough investors, you need to interest them . What will be the growth of your token?
elyqd (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 01:24:30 PM
Last edit: July 31, 2018, 08:56:23 AM by elyqd

The idea is simple and clear , but my question is different . What is the benefit for the investor if he buys your token ? to attract enough investors, you need to interest them . What will be the growth of your token?

Hello usercryptomany,
We enjoy reading your queries as they are really challenging and it makes us more determined in delivering the most accurate information keeping our business model in focus.

Q. What is the benefit for the investor if he buys your token?
A. We would love to say 'the sky is the limit', but let's be realistic. There isn't any product or service that hasn't been invented already. We are not trying to reinvent the wheel here. We analyzed the vaping industry in depth, used its performance data to better understand the market, the consumers, the products, the manufacturers and the pricing/transaction structure. We discovered the weak links in the chain and improvised and integrated the decentralized blockchain element into the mix and created a completely new business model. To make matters more lucrative, there isn't any other vaping industry marketplace out there in the crypto world. Hence, we can confidently say that this is the biggest benefit (incentive) for an investor when there is no competition out there.

Q. What will be the growth of your token?
A. That's what it all boils down to at the end of the day really! If you are a long-term holder or a day trader, the green candles on the chart are a welcome sight. But who can predict if the value of the token price will rise or fall?
We assure you that we can't foresee the future, but we are determined to make sure hard work will bear fruit in the end. There are many elements that control the outcome of an ICO from its initial launch to getting listed on an exchange.
a) Token supply: Token cap, token buyback, token creation by 3rd party/project.
b) Token demand: Services offered - logistics, loyalties, feedbacks, discounts, promotions, referrals etc.
c) Market size: Projecting the growth of a business model is based on current numbers. The core of this estimation is taking a transaction (customer pays token, manufacturer provides service) and scaling it up. Let's process this via an example: A manufacturer showcases their product in the eLYQD marketplace, selling an e-liquid bottle for $10, and the customer has to buy it in "LYQD tokens", which they can exchange on any P@P exchanges. The manufacturer expects to sell at least 500 bottles of that e-liquid flavor per month based on the demographics. To determine the product market size, manufacturer calculates (items sold * price), so (500 *12 * $10) = a market size of $60,000 yearly for the first year on one product/flavor.

Coming back to the topic of 'Will the LYQD token rise in value after it's ICO?'
Investing always has associated risks attached to it, and it will never be risk-free. Our ICO is a less risky project that has a disclosed market size bottom-up, with a product that is an in-demand commodity and favorable for crypto adoption.

We, at eLYQD can be as strong as you can make us become.
Regards,
eLYQD team
elyqd (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 08:29:01 PM
Last edit: August 05, 2018, 08:10:39 AM by elyqd

Thanks for fast answer. I will look for sure to eLYQD ICO. Actually reading white paper and I will say that all technical part is missing. I would like to know exactly how the token and market will work.

Is there any addition technical documentation to look? How is with the team? Anybody talked in person with them?

Hello,
We are in the process of putting together a blue paper with the mechanics involved in our project.
We shall upload the document on the website and inform you accordingly.
Regards,
eLYQD team
geosaral

Activity: 322

View Profile WWW
July 31, 2018, 09:31:05 AM

800,000,000 tokens will be allocated to the Bounty Pool regardless of whether HC be reached or not?
wwzsocki
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 31, 2018, 05:56:26 PM
Last edit: July 31, 2018, 06:07:20 PM by wwzsocki

Hurry up! Price increases every week. This week still 16% off.

There is still an early bird giveaway for first registered members and an airdrop.

A lot of ways to get familiar with eLYQD token and ICO.

elyqd (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 06:03:38 PM

800,000,000 tokens will be allocated to the Bounty Pool regardless of whether HC be reached or not?

Yes.
eLYQD team
crypto mania

Activity: 476
Merit: 92

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 09:19:14 AM

Hello,
We are in the process of putting together a yellow paper with the mechanics involved in our project.
Regards,
eLYQD team

Is there any possibility to speak with the team in person? Will you do an live AMA session on YouTube or even Reddit or Telegram but video where we can ask questions live would be best so YouTube will be the best option. Transparency is very important.

I see you will be attending Hackathon in Chicago. Who will be there? What for task, problem do you have for them to solve?
udonmez

Activity: 686
Merit: 359

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 03:55:56 PM

So will the retailer using the eLYQD have direct access to the manufacturers, avoiding contact with the wholesale trade?

Our goal is to create the leading decentralized consumer marketplace used by broad audiences by maintaining a thriving ecosystem of consumers willing to buy vaping products at lower prices and manufacturers looking to sell directly and surpass existing wholesale and retail channels. Our main role is to develop the open source technology required for running the platform and create a successful model to incentivize all participants.

A win-win situation for all.
eLYQD team

Actually I dont understand why did you limit your marketplace only for vaping? How big is the vaping market? Do you really think that is it worth to do?

We hope that a $50 billion market is something to reckon with, especially when this industry is less than 10 years old!

Global Vapor Products Market Outlook and Forecast 2018-2023: Market and is Expected to Cross $43 Billion by 2023
https://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/global-vapor-products-market-outlook-and-forecast-2018-2023-market-and-is-expected-to-cross-43-billion-by-2023-300589389.html

The study presents detailed market analysis with inputs derived from industry professionals across the value chain. A special focus has been made on 23 countries such as U.S., Canada, Mexico, U.K., Germany, Spain, France, Italy, China, Brazil, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, etc. The market data is gathered from extensive primary interviews and secondary research. The market size is calculated based on the revenue generated through sales from all the given segments and sub segments in the research scope. The market sizing analysis includes both top-down and bottom-up approaches for data validation and accuracy measures.

Regards,
eLYQD team

still does not make me sense. However I wish you good luck. I will follow news tough.
elyqd (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 06:16:20 PM

Hello,
We are in the process of putting together a yellow paper with the mechanics involved in our project.
Regards,
eLYQD team

Is there any possibility to speak with the team in person? Will you do an live AMA session on YouTube or even Reddit or Telegram but video where we can ask questions live would be best so YouTube will be the best option. Transparency is very important.

I see you will be attending Hackathon in Chicago. Who will be there? What for task, problem do you have for them to solve?

Hello Cryptomania,
Kindly email us your contact information and the best time to call you, and one of the co-founders will reach out to you. Our email is 'contact@elyqd.world'.
We will plan to do an AMA shortly when time permits. Thank you for the suggestion.
Yes, we agree that transparency is very important: Both ways!

The founders will be at the Hackathon.
The show is not just for solving problems, it serves a lot of different objectives.

We look forward in talking to you soon.
Regards,
eLYQD team
kalehon

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 06:17:33 PM

Do you plan to participate in conferences and meetings with investors. Can you hear about your project from the speakers?
elyqd (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 07:56:25 PM

Do you plan to participate in conferences and meetings with investors. Can you hear about your project from the speakers?

Hello Kalehon,
We are open to participating in conferences and meetups with potential investors at every given opportunity.

please elaborate:
Can you hear about your project from the speakers?

Regards,
eLYQD team
wwzsocki
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 02, 2018, 07:59:11 AM

Hello Kalehon,
We are open to participating in conferences and meetups with potential investors at every given opportunity.

please elaborate:
Can you hear about your project from the speakers?

Regards,
eLYQD team

This is very good that eLYQD team react to the suggestions and will be participating in conferences and organize AMA video or meeting. Investors are of course more confident and willing to invest if they know the people behind the project. Such an AMA session is a perfect occasion to ask questions and get answers from the first hand. I think such a meeting or conference will bring a lot of new investors. I know personally few f them and I know that they will not invest even a cent in an anonymous project. Especially when there is no escrow.

So the first possibility to meet with the eLYQD team face to face will be at the Hackathon in Chicago. So everybody who is in the U.S and is interested in eLYQD ICO should be there for sure.

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: