Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 01:23:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 📣🌍[ANN] A Vaping Industry Powered by Blockchain📣🌍 ICO ends Dec 30, 2018  (Read 23603 times)
Kutaxi

Activity: 167
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 12:32:02 PM

i am looking forward for the bounty campaign. the manager is taking very solid projects so i want

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Nicholasa

Activity: 238
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 02:21:00 PM

The project is very promising, even a fairly large profit. It looks like big investors are racing to join this promising project and this official project.
elyqd (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 66

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 05:17:47 PM

A good decision is based on knowledge and not on numbers.
crypto mania

Activity: 476
Merit: 92

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 07:03:44 PM

Thanks for fast answer. I will look for sure to eLYQD ICO. Actually reading white paper and I will say that all technical part is missing. I would like to know exactly how the token and market will work.

Is there any addition technical documentation to look? How is with the team? Anybody talked in person with them?

Hello,
We are in the process of putting together a yellow paper with the mechanics involved in our project.
We shall upload the document on the website and inform you accordingly.
Regards,
eLYQD team

Is there any possibility to speak with the team in person? Will you do an live AMA session on YouTube or even Reddit or Telegram but video where we can ask questions live would be best so YouTube will be the best option. Transparency is very important.

I see you will be attending Hackathon in Chicago. Who will be there? What for task, problem do you have for them to solve?

Hello Cryptomania,
Kindly email us your contact information and the best time to call you, and one of the co-founders will reach out to you. Our email is 'contact@elyqd.world'.
We will plan to do an AMA shortly when time permits. Thank you for the suggestion.
Yes, we agree that transparency is very important: Both ways!

The founders will be at the Hackathon.
The show is not just for solving problems, it serves a lot of different objectives.

We look forward in talking to you soon.
Regards,
eLYQD team

This is important to be able to meet you guys in person. Email or a phone call is not enough. On such a conference we can ask straight questions and from answers, we will be able to evaluate your knowledge, project, progress and much more.

Are you already working on the project? Maybe you already have MVP, functional or non-functional? There is no Github means no development?

Why eLYQD team members have nothing in their Linkedin profiles about this ICO or their involvement in it. I wasn't able to confirm that they are eLYQD team members for sure. I send view messages and emails to confirm that but nobody answered. Can you please explain?

I know that this is a few questions in one post but try to answer all of them, please.
elyqd (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 01:05:35 PM
Last edit: August 03, 2018, 01:33:19 PM by elyqd

Thanks for fast answer. I will look for sure to eLYQD ICO. Actually reading white paper and I will say that all technical part is missing. I would like to know exactly how the token and market will work.

Is there any addition technical documentation to look? How is with the team? Anybody talked in person with them?

Hello,
We are in the process of putting together a yellow paper with the mechanics involved in our project.
Regards,
eLYQD team

Is there any possibility to speak with the team in person? Will you do an live AMA session on YouTube or even Reddit or Telegram but video where we can ask questions live would be best so YouTube will be the best option. Transparency is very important.

I see you will be attending Hackathon in Chicago. Who will be there? What for task, problem do you have for them to solve?

Hello Cryptomania,
Kindly email us your contact information and the best time to call you, and one of the co-founders will reach out to you. Our email is 'contact@elyqd.world'.
We will plan to do an AMA shortly when time permits. Thank you for the suggestion.

The show is not just for solving problems, it serves a lot of different objectives.

Regards,
eLYQD team

This is important to be able to meet you guys in person. Email or a phone call is not enough. On such a conference we can ask straight questions and from answers, we will be able to evaluate your knowledge, project, progress and much more.

Are you already working on the project? Maybe you already have MVP, functional or non-functional? There is no Github means no development?

Why eLYQD team members have nothing in their Linkedin profiles about this ICO or their involvement in it. I wasn't able to confirm that they are eLYQD team members for sure. I send view messages and emails to confirm that but nobody answered. Can you please explain?

I know that this is a few questions in one post but try to answer all of them, please.

Hello Cryptomania,
- We will be at the Chicago Hackathon this month and invite everyone who can make it to the conference as it would be a great opportunity to meet in person. Apart from that, we will be hosting an AMA session shortly and will update the details a week in advance to gather the maximum audience.

- We have a centralized e-commerce version of the D2C business as an MVP (elyqd.com), which is a multi-vendor platform. We have not begun the development of the decentralized blockchain model as we do not have the funding, hence we did not post any details on Github.

- Our diversified team has been working together for more than a year, being from different countries and time zones, and each contributing their best assets in the making of eLYQD without any compensation. They are all independent individuals, having corporate jobs, who believe in the concept and the future of the eLYQD marketplace and are not obligated to eLYQD in any capacity. Upon successful fundraising, based on development requirements, we may also partner with third parties to architect, assemble and build the blockchain/DLT solution.

Best regards,
eLYQD team

rapidleech

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 01:08:59 PM

16% bonus! do you implanted any lock up period after sale?
elyqd (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 01:35:18 PM

90 days

Regards,
eLYQD team
wwzsocki
Legendary

Activity: 2744
Merit: 1708

First 100% Liquid Stablecoin Backed by Gold

View Profile WWW
August 03, 2018, 06:43:27 PM

This is only 90 days and is good for everybody. Anyways, there will be some time needed to be listed on a good exchange. 16% is a very nice discount and the price of LYQD token will rise every week.

I think lock-up periods are good and all tokens should be locked for some time. Founders shares, bounty hunters, investors tokens bought with discount and without. All lockups should be different for each token. This would prevent massive dumps, pumps and other speculative use.

elyqd (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 02:20:06 PM
Last edit: August 05, 2018, 02:57:46 AM by elyqd

If we are to better the future then we must disturb the present.

We are working hard to make eLYQD a force to reckon with in the crypto world.
We will be attending the Chicago Hackathon this month, and are excited to present eLYQD to the public.

Also, we are trying to set up an AMA session via Google Hangouts and youtube but having no luck so far. If anyone here has a suggestion on how to set an AMA session up online, it will be highly appreciated.

Regards,
eLYQD team

Update: We figured out the AMA hosting issue. Will post event details in a separate post shortly.
crypto mania

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 05:21:32 PM
Last edit: August 04, 2018, 05:46:02 PM by crypto mania

Hello,
Regards,
eLYQD team

Hello Cryptomania,

Regards,
eLYQD team

Hello Cryptomania,
- We will be at the Chicago Hackathon this month and invite everyone who can make it to the conference as it would be a great opportunity to meet in person. Apart from that, we will be hosting an AMA session shortly and will update the details a week in advance to gather the maximum audience.

- We have a centralized e-commerce version of the D2C business as an MVP (elyqd.com), which is a multi-vendor platform. We have not begun the development of the decentralized blockchain model as we do not have the funding, hence we did not post any details on Github.

- Our diversified team has been working together for more than a year, being from different countries and time zones, and each contributing their best assets in the making of eLYQD without any compensation. They are all independent individuals, having corporate jobs, who believe in the concept and the future of the eLYQD marketplace and are not obligated to eLYQD in any capacity. Upon successful fundraising, based on development requirements, we may also partner with third parties to architect, assemble and build the blockchain/DLT solution.

Best regards,
eLYQD team

Thank you very much for your detailed response eLYQD.
There is nothing else to do but wait for the promised AMA and comments or recordings, broadcasts from the hackathon in Chicago to meet your team. This is important and should be clear who is the team member because 17% of all tokens will go to this people. This is huge and can have an impact on the price.

Investors have to know when, how and who will get this 17% of team tokens? Is there a vesting period? Please explain.

I have an additional question.
On the elyqd.world ICO website, there is a graphic which demonstrates that you sold 9.13% of LYQD tokens = almost $1.4 million.

Is this accurate? Is this real?

Because I can't verify using etherscan or ethplorer sales that support that value above. There are only 42 transactions since the creation of the contract.

Total In   0.2866562522  ETH
Total Out   0.2460680138  ETH  (info from ethxplore)

Balance:   0.0405882384 Ether  (info from etherscan)

So, there is no validation of sales. Please explain.

wwzsocki
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 05, 2018, 06:16:41 PM

Hello,
Regards,
eLYQD team

Hello Cryptomania,

Regards,
eLYQD team

Hello Cryptomania,

Best regards,
eLYQD team

Thank you very much for your detailed response eLYQD.
There is nothing else to do but wait for the promised AMA and comments or recordings, broadcasts from the hackathon in Chicago to meet your team. This is important and should be clear who is the team member because 17% of all tokens will go to this people. This is huge and can have an impact on the price.

Investors have to know when, how and who will get this 17% of team tokens? Is there a vesting period? Please explain.

I have an additional question.
On the elyqd.world ICO website, there is a graphic which demonstrates that you sold 9.13% of LYQD tokens = almost $1.4 million.

Is this accurate? Is this real?

Because I can't verify using etherscan or ethplorer sales that support that value above. There are only 42 transactions since the creation of the contract.

Total In   0.2866562522  ETH
Total Out   0.2460680138  ETH  (info from ethxplore)

Balance:   0.0405882384 Ether  (info from etherscan)

So, there is no validation of sales. Please explain.

From what I know this is a real-time counter and shows exactly raised funds.

Distribution will take place after successful ICO and now all LYQD tokens are stored in investors accounts registered on Elyqd ICO page. There is 2-factor authentication so tokens are safe. There is no sense or need to distribute tokens before ICO end. Think only about fees, I don't mention the time involved and all other issues like security. If ICO will be not successful why to pay all these fees? There are already a lot of costs involved when you are running an ICO. Nobody needs additional if you can easily avoid them.

I hope this answers your question.

elyqd (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 07:22:25 PM

Are you ready?
eLYQD is rolling out an exclusive 'Elite Investors Club' offering special bonuses and rewards.*
Keep a lookout for the special campaign.

Regards,
eLYQD team

*Certain restrictions, terms, and conditions may apply.
gailunfei

Activity: 64

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 03:06:04 PM

A smart trading platform, great, I need to read your white paper.
I see a lot of heartfelt supporters in your community, and I feel great that the project will be successful
elyqd (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 11:38:46 PM

Hello everyone!
We invite you to join the eLYQD ICO AMA session with the co-founders Tabyna and Adnan sharing the prospects and future of eLYQD.
Don't miss this opportunity to talk directly with the eLYQD team!
The session will be live at 5:00 pm CST.

Regards,
eLYQD team
wwzsocki
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 07, 2018, 09:53:26 AM

This is very good and I am impressed by eLYQD team. People suggested or even asked for AMA and eLYQD will stream one right away. This is just amazing what we can achieve only with few clicks. Technology goes so fast forward. Today live stream for multiple people is not a problem or even a challenge.

AMA this is the best time to know the team and ask questions live. Investors interested in eLYQD should attend. This session will lift higher the transparency level of this ICO.

One more time, I will repeat that eLYQD AMA Session start 12 Augustus 2018 at 5PM CST.

crypto mania

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 12:00:36 AM

Hello everyone!
We invite you to join the eLYQD ICO AMA session with the co-founders Tabyna and Adnan sharing the prospects and future of eLYQD.
Don't miss this opportunity to talk directly with the eLYQD team!
The session will be live at 5:00 pm CST.

Regards,
eLYQD team

I'm happy to see live AMA session with the eLYQD team on YouTube. Just want to say thank you to the team for listening to potential investors suggestions. We will hear and partially see us there for sure.

Which team members will be available on the AMA session? How long will this session be streamed and if you plan more in the future?
titoooooo

Activity: 126

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 04:57:39 PM

The LYQD token will enable an on-demand system that solves the current problems of cross border payments, data accessibility, and payment risk, allowing exposure to all vaping products easily accessible around the world.
Mi chael

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 06:15:06 PM

Hello, tell me please how many were collected  till now on the PRE-ICO? I can not find this information.
KnightRiderus

Activity: 630
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 07:05:10 PM

This is very good and I am impressed by eLYQD team. People suggested or even asked for AMA and eLYQD will stream one right away. This is just amazing what we can achieve only with few clicks. Technology goes so fast forward. Today live stream for multiple people is not a problem or even a challenge.

AMA this is the best time to know the team and ask questions live. Investors interested in eLYQD should attend. This session will lift higher the transparency level of this ICO.

One more time, I will repeat that eLYQD AMA Session start 12 Augustus 2018 at 5PM CST.

the problem is that when the question and answer format for one dozen people and maybe less for developers is a waste of time. it makes sense to record and lay out but the live broadcast without viewers looks very bad.
wwzsocki
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 09, 2018, 06:48:02 AM

Hello, tell me please how many were collected  till now on the PRE-ICO? I can not find this information.

If you read this thread then you will know that on the previous page this subject was already discussed.

I will answer this one more time for you. This counter on the eLYQD page is a real-time counter which shows the latest investments threshold. You see exactly only percentages on the counter so the math you have to do by yourself to know the real number. Or you can read the thread and find the answer.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: