Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 02:17:23 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [MTC] High Performance GPU Miner for Metiscoin (Updated - 19 Feb 2014)  (Read 19597 times)
aakashkumar

Activity: 157
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 13, 2014, 12:36:08 PM

Your  Miner works Great with 58xx and 59XX  ,

Can you do something For PTS  ?
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
gigawatt (OP)

Activity: 168

View Profile
February 13, 2014, 02:10:09 PM

here is wot u need:
1)
http://s14.postimg.org/afbilk1pt/Untitled1.jpg

http://s4.postimg.org/k53wlvl8t/Untitled.jpg

2) latest version

3)
start /low xptminer.exe -o ypool.net -u user -p pass

hope u can bring this miner online too, it can increase my mining speed more than 1mh Grin

Thanks for the info!  I'll start looking into it.

Is that the 32 or 64-bit build?

BTC: 1E2egHUcLDAmcxcqZqpL18TPLx9Xj1akcV   Ψ: AWHJbwoM67Ez12SHH4pH5DnJKPoMSdvLz2   Primecoin All-In-One VPS Setup Script   Quarkcoin All-In-One VPS Setup Script   Metiscoin VPS Pool Mining Script
gigawatt (OP)

View Profile
February 13, 2014, 02:12:48 PM

With my R9 290 i cannot seem to get any higher rate than around 7000 to 8000 Khash. Seems kind of low to me  Huh.
Somebody got a clue on how to get a better rate? I tried to play around with the -s parameter, but doesnt realy affect the hashrate.

To be complete:

Intel i5 4670K, 16GB memory, Win 8.1 X64

Screenshot with info:
http://postimg.org/image/8lud2ngpx/

Any help will be appreciated !! Thanks.

That looks fairly decent.  Do you happen to know your card's clock speeds?
Check GPUz while the miner is running: http://www.techpowerup.com/gpuz/
I found out the hard way that cgminer never reset my clock speeds so the memory was badly un-derclocked.  It ended up cutting my hash speed in half.

BTC: 1E2egHUcLDAmcxcqZqpL18TPLx9Xj1akcV   Ψ: AWHJbwoM67Ez12SHH4pH5DnJKPoMSdvLz2   Primecoin All-In-One VPS Setup Script   Quarkcoin All-In-One VPS Setup Script   Metiscoin VPS Pool Mining Script
~Money~

Activity: 1132
Merit: 536

View Profile
February 13, 2014, 02:28:11 PM
Last edit: February 13, 2014, 02:50:51 PM by ~Money~

here is wot u need:
1)
http://s14.postimg.org/afbilk1pt/Untitled1.jpg

http://s4.postimg.org/k53wlvl8t/Untitled.jpg

2) latest version

3)
start /low xptminer.exe -o ypool.net -u user -p pass

hope u can bring this miner online too, it can increase my mining speed more than 1mh Grin

Thanks for the info!  I'll start looking into it.

Is that the 32 or 64-bit build?

win7 x64

radeon hd770

edit: just sth happened, windows freezes and after a driver crash, miner started working on 200kh Cheesy [changing driver and will update post]

edit2: driver updated, miner started to work at 6mh speed for few seconds, and boooooom
windows crashed =)) [ brb Smiley) ]

edit3: seems everything is working f9 now, miner works at 100% but when i feel some decrease in vga performance while im working with autocad (of course when miner is not running :-" ) which might be driver issues :-?

anyway, 6mh more added to my power hash rate Cheesy thnx gigawatt Grin
arfcz

Activity: 47
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 13, 2014, 04:24:04 PM

3x Sapphire R9 280X Toxic, 1150MHz/1600MHz, 1.112V, Win7 x64

http://feb.imghost.us/Dz45.png
w0lf0.

Activity: 1050
Merit: 513

View Profile
February 13, 2014, 05:16:33 PM

3x Sapphire R9 280X Toxic, 1150MHz/1600MHz, 1.112V, Win7 x64

what string u using?
cryptomint

Activity: 61
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 13, 2014, 06:08:18 PM

16mh/s per 5870 @ default clocks, good stuff!  Smiley
arfcz

Activity: 47

View Profile
February 13, 2014, 07:08:08 PM

what string u using?

just -d 0,1,2
gigawatt (OP)

View Profile
February 13, 2014, 08:50:22 PM

win7 x64

radeon hd770

edit: just sth happened, windows freezes and after a driver crash, miner started working on 200kh Cheesy [changing driver and will update post]

edit2: driver updated, miner started to work at 6mh speed for few seconds, and boooooom

edit3: seems everything is working f9 now, miner works at 100% but when i feel some decrease in vga performance while im working with autocad (of course when miner is not running :-" ) which might be driver issues :-?

Glad the driver update fixed the problem.  I've had Windows freeze once or twice during testing, but a reboot usually fixes it.

What's your overall hash rate now?  (So I can add it to the benchmarks?)

causevd

Activity: 42

View Profile
February 13, 2014, 10:18:13 PM

Dude you just made my day. You just fixed my problem. Thank you very much and as I earn some coins for sure I am going to donate to you.

NVIDIA GEFORCE GT 540M - 2GB
Core: 672 MHz
Shaders: 1344MHz
Memory: 900MHz

https://i.imgur.com/2tp8lGC.png?1

Btw what does -s -2 means?

You just don't know how happy I am.
Again thank you very much !
gigawatt (OP)

View Profile
February 14, 2014, 12:48:21 AM

Dude you just made my day. You just fixed my problem. Thank you very much and as I earn some coins for sure I am going to donate to you.

NVIDIA GEFORCE GT 540M - 2GB
Core: 672 MHz
Shaders: 1344MHz
Memory: 900MHz

https://i.imgur.com/2tp8lGC.png?1

Btw what does -s -2 means?

You just don't know how happy I am.
Again thank you very much !

The -s flag... normally the miner does 512,000 hashes on the GPU before taking a quick break to check the results.  The -s flag lets you adjust the number of hashes before taking a break.
The exact amount is HEX(0x80000) * 2^N.  When you set -s to "-2", it means the work load is only HEX(0x80000)/4 so it takes breaks more often.
The end result in your case is that Windows no longer thinks the GPU crashed from being unresponsive. Tongue

jk_14
Legendary

Activity: 1292
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 14, 2014, 12:54:22 AM
Last edit: February 14, 2014, 07:17:20 AM by jk_14

Now this issue is OK,
but I have two more.

1. miner disconnects from ypool.net after 5-10 minutes
2. no incrementation of "Unconfirmed (MTC) 0.00000000",
worker was connected, active, but no single result of mining at all...

kHash/s: 43515.90 Shares total: 70280 (Valid: 1454, Invalid: 68826)
kHash/s: 43525.80 Shares total: 71626 (Valid: 2713, Invalid: 68913)
root@bamt-miner:~/test/xptMiner-gpu#

no information about exit code....

Could you install BAMT on your pendrive and
check if your miner is properly working with ypool.net
( https://litecointalk.org/index.php?topic=2924.0 )

I see I have very improper relation between
Valid and Invalid counters - in comparision to Windows version

feelgood2

Activity: 8

View Profile
February 14, 2014, 07:38:29 AM

Your  Miner works Great with 58xx and 59XX  ,

Can you do something For PTS  ?

Yes, can something similar be done for PTS?
~Money~

Activity: 1132
Merit: 536

View Profile
February 14, 2014, 08:04:42 AM

win7 x64

radeon hd770

Glad the driver update fixed the problem.  I've had Windows freeze once or twice during testing, but a reboot usually fixes it.

What's your overall hash rate now?  (So I can add it to the benchmarks?)

its still on 5mh, so i think it doesnt worth to be added in ur huge list Cheesy
im working on a 7870 too, let me finish the overclock optimization there, then i will have a speed around 10mh, i will post here Grin
samee

Activity: 5

View Profile
February 14, 2014, 10:02:24 AM

compile error in Archlinux.

cpu : AMD Athlon(tm) II X3 440 Processor
display card: microstar hd7850
driver: catalyst 14.1

g++ -c  -static -Wall -Wextra -std=c++0x -O2 -fomit-frame-pointer  -march=native -I/usr/local/include -I/usr/include -IxptMiner/includes/ xptMiner/main.cpp -o xptMiner/main.o
In file included from xptMiner/global.h:77:0,
                 from xptMiner/main.cpp:1:
xptMiner/OpenCLObjects.h:77:9: error: extra qualification 'OpenCLKernel::' on member 'getPreferredWorkGroupSize' [-fpermissive]
  size_t OpenCLKernel::getPreferredWorkGroupSize(OpenCLDevice* device);
         ^
xptMiner/main.cpp:11:28: warning: deprecated conversion from string constant to 'char*' [-Wwrite-strings]
 char* minerVersionString = "xptMiner 1.5gg";
                            ^
xptMiner/main.cpp:18:35: warning: missing initializer for member 'generalRequestTarget_t::port' [-Wmissing-field-initializers]
 minerSettings_t minerSettings = {0};
                                   ^
xptMiner/main.cpp:18:35: warning: missing initializer for member 'generalRequestTarget_t::authUser' [-Wmissing-field-initializers]
xptMiner/main.cpp:18:35: warning: missing initializer for member 'generalRequestTarget_t::authPass' [-Wmissing-field-initializers]
xptMiner/main.cpp:18:35: warning: missing initializer for member 'generalRequestTarget_t::donationPercent' [-Wmissing-field-initializers]
xptMiner/main.cpp:18:35: warning: missing initializer for member 'minerSettings_t::protoshareMemoryMode' [-Wmissing-field-initializers]
xptMiner/main.cpp:18:35: warning: missing initializer for member 'minerSettings_t::donationPercent' [-Wmissing-field-initializers]
xptMiner/main.cpp: In function 'void* xptMiner_minerThread(void*)':
xptMiner/main.cpp:220:55: warning: missing initializer for member 'minerProtosharesBlock_t::prevBlockHash' [-Wmissing-field-initializers]
     minerProtosharesBlock_t minerProtosharesBlock = {0};
                                                       ^
xptMiner/main.cpp:220:55: warning: missing initializer for member 'minerProtosharesBlock_t::merkleRoot' [-Wmissing-field-initializers]
xptMiner/main.cpp:220:55: warning: missing initializer for member 'minerProtosharesBlock_t::nTime' [-Wmissing-field-initializers]
xptMiner/main.cpp:220:55: warning: missing initializer for member 'minerProtosharesBlock_t::nBits' [-Wmissing-field-initializers]
xptMiner/main.cpp:220:55: warning: missing initializer for member 'minerProtosharesBlock_t::nonce' [-Wmissing-field-initializers]
xptMiner/main.cpp:220:55: warning: missing initializer for member 'minerProtosharesBlock_t::birthdayA' [-Wmissing-field-initializers]
xptMiner/main.cpp:220:55: warning: missing initializer for member 'minerProtosharesBlock_t::birthdayB' [-Wmissing-field-initializers]
xptMiner/main.cpp:220:55: warning: missing initializer for member 'minerProtosharesBlock_t::uniqueMerkleSeed' [-Wmissing-field-initializers]
xptMiner/main.cpp:220:55: warning: missing initializer for member 'minerProtosharesBlock_t::height' [-Wmissing-field-initializers]
xptMiner/main.cpp:220:55: warning: missing initializer for member 'minerProtosharesBlock_t::merkleRootOriginal' [-Wmissing-field-initializers]
xptMiner/main.cpp:220:55: warning: missing initializer for member 'minerProtosharesBlock_t::target' [-Wmissing-field-initializers]
xptMiner/main.cpp:220:55: warning: missing initializer for member 'minerProtosharesBlock_t::targetShare' [-Wmissing-field-initializers]
xptMiner/main.cpp:221:45: warning: missing initializer for member 'minerScryptBlock_t::prevBlockHash' [-Wmissing-field-initializers]
     minerScryptBlock_t minerScryptBlock = {0};
                                             ^
xptMiner/main.cpp:221:45: warning: missing initializer for member 'minerScryptBlock_t::merkleRoot' [-Wmissing-field-initializers]
xptMiner/main.cpp:221:45: warning: missing initializer for member 'minerScryptBlock_t::nTime' [-Wmissing-field-initializers]
xptMiner/main.cpp:221:45: warning: missing initializer for member 'minerScryptBlock_t::nBits' [-Wmissing-field-initializers]
xptMiner/main.cpp:221:45: warning: missing initializer for member 'minerScryptBlock_t::nonce' [-Wmissing-field-initializers]
xptMiner/main.cpp:221:45: warning: missing initializer for member 'minerScryptBlock_t::uniqueMerkleSeed' [-Wmissing-field-initializers]
xptMiner/main.cpp:221:45: warning: missing initializer for member 'minerScryptBlock_t::height' [-Wmissing-field-initializers]
xptMiner/main.cpp:221:45: warning: missing initializer for member 'minerScryptBlock_t::merkleRootOriginal' [-Wmissing-field-initializers]
xptMiner/main.cpp:221:45: warning: missing initializer for member 'minerScryptBlock_t::target' [-Wmissing-field-initializers]
xptMiner/main.cpp:221:45: warning: missing initializer for member 'minerScryptBlock_t::targetShare' [-Wmissing-field-initializers]
xptMiner/main.cpp:222:51: warning: missing initializer for member 'minerMetiscoinBlock_t::prevBlockHash' [-Wmissing-field-initializers]
     minerMetiscoinBlock_t minerMetiscoinBlock = {0};
                                                   ^
xptMiner/main.cpp:222:51: warning: missing initializer for member 'minerMetiscoinBlock_t::merkleRoot' [-Wmissing-field-initializers]
xptMiner/main.cpp:222:51: warning: missing initializer for member 'minerMetiscoinBlock_t::nTime' [-Wmissing-field-initializers]
xptMiner/main.cpp:222:51: warning: missing initializer for member 'minerMetiscoinBlock_t::nBits' [-Wmissing-field-initializers]
xptMiner/main.cpp:222:51: warning: missing initializer for member 'minerMetiscoinBlock_t::nonce' [-Wmissing-field-initializers]
xptMiner/main.cpp:222:51: warning: missing initializer for member 'minerMetiscoinBlock_t::uniqueMerkleSeed' [-Wmissing-field-initializers]
xptMiner/main.cpp:222:51: warning: missing initializer for member 'minerMetiscoinBlock_t::height' [-Wmissing-field-initializers]
xptMiner/main.cpp:222:51: warning: missing initializer for member 'minerMetiscoinBlock_t::merkleRootOriginal' [-Wmissing-field-initializers]
xptMiner/main.cpp:222:51: warning: missing initializer for member 'minerMetiscoinBlock_t::target' [-Wmissing-field-initializers]
xptMiner/main.cpp:222:51: warning: missing initializer for member 'minerMetiscoinBlock_t::targetShare' [-Wmissing-field-initializers]
xptMiner/main.cpp:223:51: warning: missing initializer for member 'minerPrimecoinBlock_t::prevBlockHash' [-Wmissing-field-initializers]
     minerPrimecoinBlock_t minerPrimecoinBlock = {0};
                                                   ^
xptMiner/main.cpp:223:51: warning: missing initializer for member 'minerPrimecoinBlock_t::merkleRoot' [-Wmissing-field-initializers]
xptMiner/main.cpp:223:51: warning: missing initializer for member 'minerPrimecoinBlock_t::nTime' [-Wmissing-field-initializers]
xptMiner/main.cpp:223:51: warning: missing initializer for member 'minerPrimecoinBlock_t::nBits' [-Wmissing-field-initializers]
xptMiner/main.cpp:223:51: warning: missing initializer for member 'minerPrimecoinBlock_t::nonce' [-Wmissing-field-initializers]
xptMiner/main.cpp:223:51: warning: missing initializer for member 'minerPrimecoinBlock_t::uniqueMerkleSeed' [-Wmissing-field-initializers]
xptMiner/main.cpp:223:51: warning: missing initializer for member 'minerPrimecoinBlock_t::height' [-Wmissing-field-initializers]
xptMiner/main.cpp:223:51: warning: missing initializer for member 'minerPrimecoinBlock_t::merkleRootOriginal' [-Wmissing-field-initializers]
xptMiner/main.cpp:223:51: warning: missing initializer for member 'minerPrimecoinBlock_t::target' [-Wmissing-field-initializers]
xptMiner/main.cpp:223:51: warning: missing initializer for member 'minerPrimecoinBlock_t::targetShare' [-Wmissing-field-initializers]
xptMiner/main.cpp:220:29: warning: unused variable 'minerProtosharesBlock' [-Wunused-variable]
     minerProtosharesBlock_t minerProtosharesBlock = {0};
                             ^
xptMiner/main.cpp:221:24: warning: unused variable 'minerScryptBlock' [-Wunused-variable]
     minerScryptBlock_t minerScryptBlock = {0};
                        ^
xptMiner/main.cpp:223:27: warning: unused variable 'minerPrimecoinBlock' [-Wunused-variable]
     minerPrimecoinBlock_t minerPrimecoinBlock = {0};
                           ^
xptMiner/main.cpp: At global scope:
xptMiner/main.cpp:216:7: warning: unused parameter 'arg' [-Wunused-parameter]
 void *xptMiner_minerThread(void *arg)
       ^
xptMiner/main.cpp: In function 'void xptMiner_xptQueryWorkLoop()':
xptMiner/main.cpp:338:173: warning: deprecated conversion from string constant to 'char*' [-Wwrite-strings]
         xptClient_addDeveloperFeeEntry(xptClient, "MTq5EaAY9DvVXaByMEjJwVEhQWF1VVh7R8", getFeeFromDouble(minerSettings.requestTarget.donationPercent * 1.0 / 3.0));
                                                                                                                                                                             ^
xptMiner/main.cpp:340:173: warning: deprecated conversion from string constant to 'char*' [-Wwrite-strings]
         xptClient_addDeveloperFeeEntry(xptClient, "MEu8jBkkVvTLwvpiPjWC9YntyDH2u5KwVy", getFeeFromDouble(minerSettings.requestTarget.donationPercent * 2.0 / 3.0));
                                                                                                                                                                             ^
xptMiner/main.cpp:360:159: warning: format '%ld' expects argument of type 'long int', but argument 3 has type 'uint32 {aka unsigned int}' [-Wformat=]
        printf("kHash/s: %.2lf Shares total: %ld (Valid: %ld, Invalid: %ld", speedRate, totalShareCount, (totalShareCount-invalidShareCount), invalidShareCount);
                                                                                                                                                               ^
xptMiner/main.cpp:360:159: warning: format '%ld' expects argument of type 'long int', but argument 4 has type 'unsigned int' [-Wformat=]
xptMiner/main.cpp:360:159: warning: format '%ld' expects argument of type 'long int', but argument 5 has type 'uint32 {aka unsigned int}' [-Wformat=]
xptMiner/main.cpp: In function 'int main(int, char**)':
xptMiner/main.cpp:650:27: warning: deprecated conversion from string constant to 'char*' [-Wwrite-strings]
     commandlineInput.host = "ypool.net";
                           ^
xptMiner/main.cpp:768:58: warning: comparison between signed and unsigned integer expressions [-Wsign-compare]
     for (int i = 0; i < commandlineInput.deviceList.size(); i++) {
                                                          ^
xptMiner/main.cpp:790:40: warning: comparison between signed and unsigned integer expressions [-Wsign-compare]
     for(uint32 i=0; i<commandlineInput.numThreads; i++)
                                        ^
xptMiner/main.cpp:794:80: warning: cast to pointer from integer of different size [-Wint-to-pointer-cast]
         pthread_create(&threads, &threadAttr, xptMiner_minerThread, (void *)i);
                                                                                ^
xptMiner/main.cpp:709:12: warning: unused variable 'mbTable' [-Wunused-variable]
     uint32 mbTable[] = {512,256,128,32,8};
            ^
Makefile:93: recipe for target 'xptMiner/main.o' failed
make: *** [xptMiner/main.o] Error 1

gigawatt (OP)

View Profile
February 14, 2014, 02:07:39 PM

compile error in Archlinux.

cpu : AMD Athlon(tm) II X3 440 Processor
display card: microstar hd7850
driver: catalyst 14.1

g++ -c  -static -Wall -Wextra -std=c++0x -O2 -fomit-frame-pointer  -march=native -I/usr/local/include -I/usr/include -IxptMiner/includes/ xptMiner/main.cpp -o xptMiner/main.o
In file included from xptMiner/global.h:77:0,
                 from xptMiner/main.cpp:1:
xptMiner/OpenCLObjects.h:77:9: error: extra qualification 'OpenCLKernel::' on member 'getPreferredWorkGroupSize' [-fpermissive]
  size_t OpenCLKernel::getPreferredWorkGroupSize(OpenCLDevice* device);
         ^
Makefile:93: recipe for target 'xptMiner/main.o' failed
make: *** [xptMiner/main.o] Error 1

Whoops, looks like one of my tweaks broke something.  I pushed a fix to github, you should be good to go.

HHogan

Activity: 16

View Profile
February 15, 2014, 10:06:22 PM

Some more numbers:

16,900 from each R9 290X

14,100 from each R9 280X

11,175 from each 7950

8,950 from each R9 270X

15,450 from each R9 290 when stable, they don't seem to like the miner.  I've noticed the MSI 290s only get 6,250, tried running both the stable and beta drivers. 

4,500 from GTX 550 Ti

jk_14
Legendary

Activity: 1292
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 15, 2014, 11:20:54 PM

Troubleshooting

Hi, Gigawatt
I don't give up with BAMT, new error - "double free or corruption":

Operating system: BAMT 1.2 (32bit OS)

Version downloaded few minutes ago via:
git clone https://github.com/llamasoft/xptMiner-gpu.git
and compiled via: make

Thanks for help in advance
JK

root@bamt-miner:~/test/xptMiner-gpu# ./xptminer -o ypool.net -u cosmisieroi.w11 -p xxx -d 0

xptMiner (v1.1) + GPU Metiscoin Miner (v0.4gg)

Initializing GPU 0
======================================================================
Device information for: Tahiti
CL_DEVICE_GLOBAL_MEM_SIZE:            3026944 kb
CL_DEVICE_GLOBAL_MEM_CACHE_SIZE:           16 kb
CL_DEVICE_LOCAL_MEM_SIZE:                  32 kb
CL_DEVICE_LOCAL_MEM_TYPE:            CL_LOCAL
CL_DEVICE_MAX_WORK_GROUP_SIZE:            256
CL_DEVICE_ENDIAN_LITTLE:                    1
CL_DEVICE_ADDRESS_BITS:                    32
CL_DEVICE_OPENCL_C_VERSION:         OpenCL C 1.2

Compiling OpenCL code... this may take 3-5 minutes

All GPUs Initialized...

Connected to server using x.pushthrough(xpt) protocol
xpt: Logged in with cosmisieroi.w11
New block data - height: 34024 tx count: 0

< many Shares found >

*** glibc detected *** ./xptminer: double free or corruption (out): 0xb2a00468 ***
======= Backtrace: =========
/lib/i686/cmov/libc.so.6(+0x6b381)[0xb762e381]
/lib/i686/cmov/libc.so.6(+0x6cbd8)[0xb762fbd8]
/lib/i686/cmov/libc.so.6(cfree+0x6d)[0xb7632cbd]
./xptminer[0x8058682]
======= Memory map: ========
08048000-080a0000 r-xp 00000000 00:0f 183056     /root/test/xptMiner-gpu/xptminer
080a0000-080a1000 rw-p 00058000 00:0f 183056     /root/test/xptMiner-gpu/xptminer
080a1000-080c2000 rw-p 00000000 00:00 0
0853d000-0a1dc000 rw-p 00000000 00:00 0          [heap]
b2a00000-b2a64000 rw-p 00000000 00:00 0
b2a64000-b2b00000 ---p 00000000 00:00 0
b2b31000-b2b39000 rw-s 3df60000 00:05 8265       /dev/ati/card0
b2b39000-b2b41000 rw-s 3df5f000 00:05 8265       /dev/ati/card0
b2b41000-b2b42000 ---p 00000000 00:00 0
b2b42000-b2b5f000 rw-p 00000000 00:00 0
b2b5f000-b2b60000 rw-s 3df49000 00:05 8265       /dev/ati/card0
b2b60000-b2b80000 rw-s 3df48000 00:05 8265       /dev/ati/card0
b2b80000-b2b81000 rw-s 3df47000 00:05 8265       /dev/ati/card0
b2b81000-b2be1000 rw-s 3df46000 00:05 8265       /dev/ati/card0
b2be1000-b2ee4000 rw-p 00000000 00:00 0
b2ee4000-b2ee5000 ---p 00000000 00:00 0
b2ee5000-b33aa000 rw-p 00000000 00:00 0
b346f000-b369c000 rw-p 00000000 00:00 0
b371d000-b391f000 rw-p 00000000 00:00 0
b391f000-b3920000 rw-s 3df40000 00:05 8475       /dev/ati/card2
b3920000-b3980000 rw-s 3df3f000 00:05 8475       /dev/ati/card2
b3980000-b39c0000 rw-s 3df3e000 00:05 8475       /dev/ati/card2
b39c0000-b40c0000 rw-s 000d3000 00:05 8475       /dev/ati/card2
b40c0000-b40c1000 rw-s 000d2000 00:05 8475       /dev/ati/card2
b40c1000-b4101000 rw-s dfa00000 00:05 8475       /dev/ati/card2
b4101000-b4103000 rw-s 000cf000 00:05 8475       /dev/ati/card2
b4103000-b4104000 rw-s 3df38000 00:05 8470       /dev/ati/card1
b4104000-b4164000 rw-s 3df37000 00:05 8470       /dev/ati/card1
b4164000-b41a4000 rw-s 3df36000 00:05 8470       /dev/ati/card1
b41a4000-b48a4000 rw-s 000bc000 00:05 8470       /dev/ati/card1
b48a4000-b4904000 rw-s 3df2f000 00:05 8265       /dev/ati/card0
b4904000-b49cb000 r-xp 00000000 00:0f 3300       /usr/lib/fglrx/fglrx-libGL.so.1.2
b49cb000-b49d7000 rwxp 000c6000 00:0f 3300       /usr/lib/fglrx/fglrx-libGL.so.1.2
b49d7000-b49ec000 rwxp 00000000 00:00 0
b49ec000-b4a39000 r-xp 00000000 00:0f 4252       /usr/lib/libatiadlxx.so
b4a39000-b4a3b000 rw-p 0004c000 00:0f 4252       /usr/lib/libatiadlxx.so
b4a3b000-b4a4c000 rw-p 00000000 00:00 0
b4a60000-b4a61000 rw-s 000bb000 00:05 8470       /dev/ati/card1
b4a61000-b4aa1000 rw-s dfb00000 00:05 8470       /dev/ati/card1
b4aa1000-b4ae1000 rw-s 3df2e000 00:05 8265       /dev/ati/card0
b4ae1000-b51e1000 rw-s 000a5000 00:05 8265       /dev/ati/card0
b51e1000-b534d000 rw-p 00000000 00:00 0
b534d000-b538d000 rw-s dfc00000 00:05 8265       /dev/ati/card0
b538d000-b539b000 r-xp 00000000 00:0f 3288       /usr/lib/libXext.so.6.4.0
b539b000-b539c000 rw-p 0000d000 00:0f 3288       /usr/lib/libXext.so.6.4.0
b539c000-b53a0000 r-xp 00000000 00:0f 3322       /usr/lib/libXdmcp.so.6.0.0
b53a0000-b53a1000 rw-p 00003000 00:0f 3322       /usr/lib/libXdmcp.so.6.0.0
b53a1000-b53a3000 r-xp 00000000 00:0f 3320       /usr/lib/libXau.so.6.0.0
b53a3000-b53a4000 rw-p 00001000 00:0f 3320       /usr/lib/libXau.so.6.0.0
b53a4000-b53bc000 r-xp 00000000 00:0f 3315       /usr/lib/libxcb.so.1.1.0
b53bc000-b53bd000 rw-p 00017000 00:0f 3315       /usr/lib/libxcb.so.1.1.0
b53bd000-b54d6000 r-xp 00000000 00:0f 3294       /usr/lib/libX11.so.6.3.0
b54d6000-b54da000 rw-p 00118000 00:0f 3294       /usr/lib/libX11.so.6.3.0
b54da000-b54e1000 r-xp 00000000 00:0f 3317       /usr/lib/libatiuki.so.1.0
b54e1000-b54e2000 rw-p 00006000 00:0f 3317       /usr/lib/libatiuki.so.1.0
b54e2000-b5ff0000 r-xp 00000000 00:0f 5874       /usr/lib/libaticaldd.so
b5ff0000-b604e000 rw-p 00b0e000 00:0f 5874       /usr/lib/libaticaldd.so
b604e000-b60c5000 rw-p 00000000 00:00 0
b60c5000-b74ab000 r-xp 00000000 00:0f 5791       /usr/lib/libamdocl32.so
b74ab000-b7546000 rw-p 013e6000 00:0f 5791       /usr/lib/libamdocl32.so
b7546000-b7578000 rw-p 00000000 00:00 0
b7578000-b7588000 r-xp 00000000 00:0f 3116       /lib/i686/cmov/libresolv-2.11.3.so
b7588000-b7589000 r--p 00010000 00:0f 3116       /lib/i686/cmov/libresolv-2.11.3.so
b7589000-b758a000 rw-p 00011000 00:0f 3116       /lib/i686/cmov/libresolv-2.11.3.so
b758a000-b758c000 rw-p 00000000 00:00 0
b758c000-b7596000 r-xp 00000000 00:0f 1802       /lib/i686/cmov/libnss_files-2.11.3.so
b7596000-b7597000 r--p 00009000 00:0f 1802       /lib/i686/cmov/libnss_files-2.11.3.so
b7597000-b7598000 rw-p 0000a000 00:0f 1802       /lib/i686/cmov/libnss_files-2.11.3.so
b759c000-b759e000 rw-s 000b8000 00:05 8470       /dev/ati/card1
b759e000-b759f000 rw-s 3df30000 00:05 8265       /dev/ati/card0
b759f000-b75a1000 r-xp 00000000 00:0f 3409       /usr/lib/libXinerama.so.1.0.0
b75a1000-b75a2000 rw-p 00001000 00:0f 3409       /usr/lib/libXinerama.so.1.0.0
b75a2000-b75a4000 rw-s 000a1000 00:05 8265       /dev/ati/card0
b75a4000-b75a5000 rw-p 00000000 00:00 0
b75a5000-b75a7000 r-xp 00000000 00:0f 1672       /lib/i686/cmov/libdl-2.11.3.so
b75a7000-b75a8000 r--p 00001000 00:0f 1672       /lib/i686/cmov/libdl-2.11.3.so
b75a8000-b75a9000 rw-p 00002000 00:0f 1672       /lib/i686/cmov/libdl-2.11.3.so
b75a9000-b75aa000 rw-p 00000000 00:00 0
b75aa000-b75bf000 r-xp 00000000 00:0f 2232       /lib/i686/cmov/libpthread-2.11.3.so
b75bf000-b75c0000 r--p 00014000 00:0f 2232       /lib/i686/cmov/libpthread-2.11.3.so
b75c0000-b75c1000 rw-p 00015000 00:0f 2232       /lib/i686/cmov/libpthread-2.11.3.so
b75c1000-b75c3000 rw-p 00000000 00:00 0
b75c3000-b7703000 r-xp 00000000 00:0f 1678       /lib/i686/cmov/libc-2.11.3.so
b7703000-b7704000 ---p 00140000 00:0f 1678       /lib/i686/cmov/libc-2.11.3.so
b7704000-b7706000 r--p 00140000 00:0f 1678       /lib/i686/cmov/libc-2.11.3.so
b7706000-b7707000 rw-p 00142000 00:0f 1678       /lib/i686/cmov/libc-2.11.3.so
b7707000-b770a000 rw-p 00000000 00:00 0
b770a000-b7727000 r-xp 00000000 00:0f 3318       /lib/libgcc_s.so.1
b7727000-b7728000 rw-p 0001c000 00:0f 3318       /lib/libgcc_s.so.1
b7728000-b774c000 r-xp 00000000 00:0f 2309       /lib/i686/cmov/libm-2.11.3.so
b774c000-b774d000 r--p 00023000 00:0f 2309       /lib/i686/cmov/libm-2.11.3.so
b774d000-b774e000 rw-p 00024000 00:0f 2309       /lib/i686/cmov/libm-2.11.3.so
b774e000-b7837000 r-xp 00000000 00:0f 4928       /usr/lib/libstdc++.so.6.0.13
b7837000-b783b000 r--p 000e9000 00:0f 4928       /usr/lib/libstdc++.so.6.0.13
b783b000-b783c000 rw-p 000ed000 00:0f 4928       /usr/lib/libstdc++.so.6.0.13
b783c000-b7844000 rw-p 00000000 00:00 0
b7844000-b7849000 r-xp 00000000 00:0f 5782       /usr/lib/libOpenCL.so.1
b7849000-b784a000 rw-p 00004000 00:0f 5782       /usr/lib/libOpenCL.so.1.....Aborted
Wicked166

Activity: 1

View Profile
February 16, 2014, 12:12:53 AM

With my R9 290 i cannot seem to get any higher rate than around 7000 to 8000 Khash. Seems kind of low to me  Huh.
Somebody got a clue on how to get a better rate? I tried to play around with the -s parameter, but doesnt realy affect the hashrate.

To be complete:

Intel i5 4670K, 16GB memory, Win 8.1 X64

Screenshot with info:
http://postimg.org/image/8lud2ngpx/

Any help will be appreciated !! Thanks.

That looks fairly decent.  Do you happen to know your card's clock speeds?
Check GPUz while the miner is running: http://www.techpowerup.com/gpuz/
I found out the hard way that cgminer never reset my clock speeds so the memory was badly un-derclocked.  It ended up cutting my hash speed in half.

I have same problem with AMD 7790 (2700khs) GPU-Z shows that gpu clock is 1100 but memory stays at 150 instead of 1500, gpu load 0%. Same when I mine Bitcoin and Maxcoin but with max performorance (they dont use memory alot). Looks like memory is not triggered to be used. Not optimized xptMiner works the same.

xptMiner (v1.1) + GPU Metiscoin Miner (v0.4gg)  

Launching miner...
Using 1 threads
Using algorithm variant 2
Using step size: 0x100000

Available devices:
Platform 00: Intel(R) OpenCL
  Device 00: Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-4771 CPU @ 3.50GHz
Platform 01: AMD Accelerated Parallel Processing
  Device 01: Bonaire
  Device 02: Bonaire
  Device 03: Bonaire
  Device 04: Bonaire
  Device 05: Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-4771 CPU @ 3.50GHz

Adjusting num threads to match device list: 1

Initializing workers...
Initing device 0...
Initializing GPU 2
Device information for: Bonaire
CL_DEVICE_GLOBAL_MEM_SIZE:            1048576 kb
CL_DEVICE_GLOBAL_MEM_CACHE_SIZE:           16 kb
CL_DEVICE_LOCAL_MEM_SIZE:                  32 kb
CL_DEVICE_LOCAL_MEM_TYPE:            CL_LOCAL
CL_DEVICE_MAX_WORK_GROUP_SIZE:            256
CL_DEVICE_ENDIAN_LITTLE:                    1
CL_DEVICE_ADDRESS_BITS:                    32
CL_DEVICE_OPENCL_C_VERSION:         OpenCL C 1.2

Compiling OpenCL code... this may take 3-5 minutes

All GPUs Initialized...

New block data - height: 34050 tx count: 8
kHash/s: 2995.93 Shares total: 0 (Valid: 0, Invalid: 0)
kHash/s: 2866.11 Shares total: 0 (Valid: 0, Invalid: 0)
Share found! (Blockheight: 34050)
kHash/s: 2708.82 Shares total: 1 (Valid: 1, Invalid: 0)
kHash/s: 2686.98 Shares total: 1 (Valid: 1, Invalid: 0)
kHash/s: 2700.08 Shares total: 1 (Valid: 1, Invalid: 0)
kHash/s: 2708.82 Shares total: 1 (Valid: 1, Invalid: 0)
kHash/s: 2696.34 Shares total: 1 (Valid: 1, Invalid: 0)
thebest07111

Activity: 17

View Profile
February 16, 2014, 12:16:04 PM
Last edit: February 16, 2014, 12:39:04 PM by thebest07111

Can somebody please help me

when i want to run it on my gtx 780 i get this error
http://i59.tinypic.com/mu7pl.png

i think its is because i have opencl 1.1 but where do i get 1.2 from

because i see that some people here got it working on there nvidia card

on my gt 750m with also opencl 1.1 it works just fine