Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 08:08:25 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Coinbase has no future!  (Read 390 times)
jamesashmore1964 (OP)

Activity: 336
Merit: 3

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 08:23:19 AM

Most of the coins on Coinbase will have to be delisted when the coins are deemed securities by the SEC: FACT

Coinbase is a digital currency exchange headquartered in San Francisco, California.
Geoff999

Activity: 476
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 08:57:55 AM

You know the SEC has already ruled that Bitcoin and Ethereum are not securities right?
WuGong

Activity: 158
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 10:40:16 AM

You may not be paying attention to recent news. The SEC has announced that Ethereum is not a securities, which means that 80% of the cryptocurrencies can survive!
jamesashmore1964 (OP)

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 10:53:07 AM

You know the SEC has already ruled that Bitcoin and Ethereum are not securities right?

You are a fool: Make a comment with substance bitch ass
jamesashmore1964 (OP)

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 10:53:38 AM

You may not be paying attention to recent news. The SEC has announced that Ethereum is not a securities, which means that 80% of the cryptocurrencies can survive!

You are a fool!
Crypto_lion

Activity: 630
Merit: 11

NEW MEDICINE:Faster, Safer, Smarter

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 11:29:24 AM

Most of the coins on Coinbase will have to be delisted when the coins are deemed securities by the SEC: FACT

Coinbase is a digital currency exchange headquartered in San Francisco, California.
Dude coinbase will make sure they will acquire the required licenses to trade securities before that happens and even if it didn't they can trade non securities like ethereum and Bitcoin.

❱_    ClinTex     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     NEW MEDICINE:   Faster,   Safer,   Smarter
   ❪  TELEGRAM  ❫                 ❪  TWITTER  ❫                 ❪  LINKEDIN  ❫   
██████████████████████   J O I N   ██████████████████████
sud

Activity: 826
Merit: 301

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 11:44:21 AM

@Crypto_lion

Exactly, Coinbase will do anything to comply with SEC rules, and it probably be one of the few exchanges where tokens/coins deemed as securities will be legally tradable. They have just ditched GDAX and made transition to Coinbase Pro, and also introduced crypto index fund for investors. They are here to stay, that's sure.
Cmoh

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 11:47:34 AM

This is true that Coinbase has no future as the other wallet and exchange service provider improved their service until now. XAPO is also one of the service providers which has evolved at the same time with the Coinbase but XAPO added many features in its wallet with an extra security feature.
airdagon

Activity: 546
Merit: 17

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 12:23:54 PM

Coinbase, one of the largest crypto currency exchanges in the world, has announced it will add a number of alternative coins, or altcoins, to their bourses. I think the coinbase must have a good future. interest in bitcoin and ethereum was exploding, although today it was sharply declining.
qazgroup

Activity: 1022
Merit: 20

RiveMont

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 12:41:20 PM

I think coinbase is safe as sec has already cleared btc and eth that account for most of trading and storing on coinbase wallet, most probably ltc will be cleared as well, so i think coinbase will remain to be the largest crypto fiat exchanger, i do not see any big hurdle for them at the moment.

●   RiveMont   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  RVMT  ❱❱❱❱❱❱  
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  DeFi token  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
jamesashmore1964 (OP)

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 01:25:52 PM

@Crypto_lion

Exactly, Coinbase will do anything to comply with SEC rules, and it probably be one of the few exchanges where tokens/coins deemed as securities will be legally tradable. They have just ditched GDAX and made transition to Coinbase Pro, and also introduced crypto index fund for investors. They are here to stay, that's sure.

You understand:Good! Many clowns on this website do not: Ignorant bitches!
CryptoTamer

Activity: 364
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
June 24, 2018, 02:17:10 PM

Bro, can you tell me which coins on Coinbase that will be deemed as securities by the SEC?
Bitcoin and Ethereum certainly will not be securities because the SEC has confirmed it. And it means there is only a possibility on Bcash and LTC

So Do you think that Bcash and LTC will be considered by the SEC? Why?
Gaff

Activity: 924
Merit: 502

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 02:23:31 PM

I don't know on what you are trying to figure out if Coinbase are trying to find a way to comply with the SEC requirements for the licensing issue, such as hiring various companies holding with a federal license,if this endeavor will be realized  why is it that coins on Coinbase will be delisted if it is a deemed security, it should be a luxury of those coins listed in because SEC had already recognized them as a security.
smartbitcoininvestor

Activity: 652
Merit: 257

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 03:45:57 AM

If you can exchange Bitcoin, Ethereum, Litecoin and other cryptocurrencies between Fiat currency and use Coinbase as a medium of exchange to do it, then I think Coinbase has a HUGE future in store.  Cheesy Only if cryptocurrency disappears as a whole will Coinbase be a fluke. There are way too many Angel Investors and Venture Capitalists backing Coinbase in San Francisco that I highly doubt they are not able to foresee trends.

Learn more about Coinbase before you pass judgment. Here is an excellent review that covers most points:
Vampirepro

Activity: 74

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 03:56:48 AM

So I read about crypto everyday and have come to a conclusion. Everyday more and more users are being added on Coinbase which then adds to greater usage of the 4 coins currently listed on CB. Coinbase is going through a lot right now, handling new accounts each day, bank transactions with ppl selling and buying, documentation of taxes for users, maybe currently being investigated for "insider trading" with the whole BCH dilemma. So yeah, I think it's clear evidence that Coinbase is going through a shit ton right now, and they might of got to a point where they bit more than they can chew on.
Rox123

Activity: 28

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 03:58:04 AM

I love Coinbase and I think it has brought a level of accessibility and trustability previously unseen in crypto exchanges (I think Gemeni and Bitstamp are possibly the only other comparable exchanges).

However, they're going through some growing pains and need to buckle down and focus on scaling their team, infrastructure, and banking capabilities before they expand their business further.
yonnymen

Activity: 94

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 04:08:11 AM

Tokens scream more securities than actual coins with blockchains.
jeffthebaker
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1034

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 04:50:57 AM

I think that's quite naive to suggest Coinbase coins will be delisted. Bitcoin and Ethereum have also been ruled not securities, and Coinbase's legal standing with US SEC is continuing to improve. Like it or not, Coinbase is not going anywhere.
Anseta

Activity: 61

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 06:26:12 AM

There is a rumor said that Facebook is buying Coinbase, if that real i think Facebook isn't noob enough to buy a no future exchange. Beside any news about coin list to Coinbase can make that coin super pumb (more that listting on Bithumb). Only great barrier for Coinbase grow is Coinbase's headquartered at USA - which country not allow crypto.
andrebai

Activity: 71

View Profile WWW
July 01, 2018, 07:05:16 AM

There is a rumor said that Facebook is buying Coinbase, if that real i think Facebook isn't noob enough to buy a no future exchange. Beside any news about coin list to Coinbase can make that coin super pumb (more that listting on Bithumb). Only great barrier for Coinbase grow is Coinbase's headquartered at USA - which country not allow crypto.
I'm also heard rumors that Facebook want to buy Coinbase so I think everything will be fine with coinbase. With Facebook database and advertisement, it will grow.
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: