Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 07:09:46 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Should we believe the ICObench?  (Read 1876 times)
vlast01

Activity: 364
Merit: 105

Dolphins Finance TRUSTED FINANCE

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 08:54:01 AM

Have you ever noticed that some ICOs refer on their score on ICObench during crowdsales. There are some experts that assess the ICO by follow criteria: Team, Vision and Product.

How useful is this score?
These score represents the reliability and effectiveness of such ICO it is helpful in a way that you can use it as reference or even a guide on choosing or participating a bounty campaign of such ICO.
Should we take it into consideration when performing a research on the ICO?
Yes you may take it into consideration on researching on an ICO it will really helps you a lot to easily track and determine the performance of such ICO and by that you can come up on your own decision to where and to whom you ganna work or invest with.

●●●●●●●●[DHOLPINS Finance - TRUSTED . PLATFORM - DHOLPHINS Finance]●●●●●●●●
▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔ Useful Links ▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔
Website◂ | ▸About Us◂ | ▸LitePaper◂ | ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Medium◂ |

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
xIIImaL
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1005

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 07:38:38 PM

I don't believe in the rating sites at all. Nowadays most of the ICO pay them and getting listed so what is the reason for the price bump of token and price defined at there.

Now many ICO projects are open the project before they finish the pre sale they pay to any listing site and add the ICO at there. I don't know what is the reason still why the people believing them.
zee123

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
September 27, 2018, 11:44:58 PM

Facts are quite hard to swallow, this should not be up for discussion. Incidents have transpired that makes it obvious they cannot be trusted. Do your own research and due diligence.

▃▄▅▆▇ POTENTIAM -  The Rewarding Music Ecosystem ▇▆▅▄▃
▂▃▅▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆ PRE ICO LIVE NOW   ▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▅▃▂
Whitepaper | ANN | Bounty | Telegram | Twitter | Website
kobe24

Activity: 616
Merit: 250

www.cd3d.app

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 01:17:54 PM

Ico bench are good in terms of their review on projects,  it's just that sometimes they do review some shit coin project,  but it's still cool to make use of,  I always use icodrops in review of ico project,  and seldomly make use of ico drops
No because i can see lot of project which has a very low rating on ICObench but they reached the hardcap i can see that some of them are not fair giving ratings.

nightfury

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 11:24:59 PM

ICOBench is basically not an investment adviser but it is just listing active, upcoming, an finished ICO so as to let the people see those ICOs. It doesn't mean too that the rate every ICO is accurate and you can rely on to have a good investment returns.

██████████████████████ ▀▄ Platio ▄▀ ██████████████████████
[TELEGRAM]│Smart Banking Ecosystem for crypto, fiat and│[FACEBOOK]
[TWITTER] │stocks, based on EOS blockchain technology │ [MEDIUM]
hidrocop

Activity: 630
Merit: 267

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 02:23:03 PM

Do not rely on ICO scoring websites, they raise a degree for money.. I think no ICO is worth investing anymore. The precious ICOs have lost a lot of money to us, the ICOs are no longer trusted by people.
Sangkuni

Activity: 392
Merit: 114

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 03:10:33 PM

yeah
Ico bench is trustable ico rating site.
but,i think the most important things when you wanna spend your money on ico  do your own research.
its the safest way.
Read whitepaper,roadmap,website, and most important is the team.
Make a sure the team is not fake
some ico upload famous people on their site,be carefull
Jackblack90909

Activity: 552

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 06:16:19 PM

ICObench and the other similar ICO rating sites can't give you exact prediction about any project, they can only give you an estimated prediction to help you make your own research before investing.
So you have to do this research, and take your time studying the project before taking the risk of investing.
hope2907

Activity: 432

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 10:46:40 AM

Yes I believe and I think it's very helpful for find good ico.Icobench research about ico project and give a rate by this rate you can identify good ico.I think ico ratings is a way to find good ico.
dunfida
Legendary

Activity: 3066
Merit: 1129

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 10:11:38 PM

Yes I believe and I think it's very helpful for find good ico.Icobench research about ico project and give a rate by this rate you can identify good ico.I think ico ratings is a way to find good ico.
I believe that you are not totally using up Icorating sites or doesn't even know on how the things are going with these kind of things.If not, then I would tell you this, those things you have said is right but
these icorating sites are prone to paid ratings or simply means that there are really some bias things happening around.Lots of events on where they do get some issue on that one specially on ICObench, if you are not aware then try to make a simple research and you will surely change the words you are saying on here.

sunsilk

Activity: 2898
Merit: 620

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 10:44:06 PM

Those are useful if you are into ICO investing and you are lazy of doing research. Most of the time you are leaning with those scores and reviews that are going to say good for those that paid them to have the best scores and reviews.

I really don't get caught with those scores and reviews though I'm not into ICO investing but that's what is possibly happening. I've read something like that before on how these ICO ratings sites are giving good scores for the ones who paid them.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9]  All
  Print  

Jump to: