Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 09:23:59 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [All]
  Print  
Author Topic: Should we believe the ICObench?  (Read 1876 times)
Wikadin (OP)

Activity: 82
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 06:44:51 PM
Last edit: August 05, 2018, 07:22:01 PM by Wikadin

Have you ever noticed that some ICOs refer on their score on ICObench during crowdsales. There are some experts that assess the ICO by follow criteria: Team, Vision and Product.

How useful is this score? Should we take it into consideration when performing a research on the ICO?
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
CryptoGuro1

Activity: 252
Merit: 1

“The Protocol for the Audience Economy”

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 06:52:56 PM

I would tread lightly when considering any investment advice. I personally write articles on Steemit (username cryptoguru1..if you want to check my work out)where I dive into whitepapers in depth and give my opinions, but I still urge my readers to do their own research. The simple reason is don't trust ICO bench, me or anybody who suggest you invest in a project, because everybody has their own agenda and invest for different reasons. I would suggest you follow writers more than these "rating websites" and then follow up with your own research. My best advice

M E D I A   『 https://www.mediaprotocol.org/ 』
P R O T O C O L   ────   ICO: Buy MEDIA Tokens
efey39

Activity: 266

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 06:55:26 PM

the first thing I check before investing is icobench. it is useful for me and investors. iCoBench score is high but negative results can occur
Kremnirto

Activity: 23

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 06:57:44 PM

I personally write articles about Steemit (cryptoguru1 username..if you want to check out my work) where I am deeply immersed in the print media and give my opinion, but I still urge my readers to do their own research. The simple reason is not to trust the ICO bench, me or anyone who offers you to invest in a project because everyone has their own agenda and investing for different reasons
UnusualMouse

Activity: 99

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 06:59:43 PM

I think that it is not good to trust ICObench or other rating off ICO. Project menlo.one also promise make research and report about good and scam project, but it is better to make your own research.
favelle75

Activity: 910
Merit: 501

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 07:03:04 PM

It is a nice resource to start your ico investment.
But you have to research more Before make an investment.
First start with white paper than dig in more to team members

_Crypto made easier than cash_

▄███▄              ▄███▄
███████            ███████
███████   ▄████▄   ███████
███████  ████████  ███████
▄██████████  ████████  ██████████▄
████████████  ████████  ████████████
████████████  ████████  ████████████
▀██████████  ████████  ██████████▀
▀███▀   ████████   ▀███▀
████████
▀████▀
MenaPay.
ANN THREAD
__
Axetrd

Activity: 140

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 07:08:18 PM

No way, don't look into websites like this if you you are looking for advice or stuff like that. These rating are created for earning money. I have read one article, and guy was telling how everyone could became an "expert" and earn money on this website by payed reviews.
hirngespenst

Activity: 812
Merit: 114

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 07:17:15 PM

I think icobench is a very helpful website to find good ico projects. But don't fall in every ico projects here by seeing the rating. I remember the hashcard ico, it's rating was 4 Plus but it went to scam! So, don't rely blindly upon. Choose an ICO Projects from here and then research yourself before investment. There are many ICO rating websites, ICObecnh is the best among them.

[   B E S T   C H A N G E   ]      Best Rates For Exchanging Cryptocurrency
●              ►              Buy bitcoin with credit card  ✓              ◄              ●
FACEBOOK                TWITTER                INSTAGRAM                TELEGRAM
melamiras

Activity: 230
Merit: 14

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 07:17:30 PM

Have you ever noticed that some ICOs refer on their score on icobench during crowdsales. There are some experts that assess the ICO by follow criteria: Team, Vision and Product.

How useful is this score? Should we take it into consideration when performing a research on the ICO?

The score is not really important as a single number. The first thing is to check where does it come from, that is, how many advisers have checked the project and who are they.
dukemc

Activity: 431
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 07:21:21 PM

Definitly no - you should not believe one source of information - make your own research about the ICO, Team, Product, Usecase. This websites are good but as said you should not only give on one
ashlyvash00

Activity: 434
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 07:36:02 PM

For me icobench and other ico rating site is not trustedable. Because there might be a cheat or fake rating on the ico on them. Especially when they are pay by the ico developers. So it still better to look manually the ico before investing on it. But ico rating site is good way to choose ico and where you start searching a ico
Pamela1966

Activity: 196

View Profile WWW
August 05, 2018, 08:03:56 PM

Have you ever noticed that some ICOs refer on their score on ICObench during crowdsales. There are some experts that assess the ICO by follow criteria: Team, Vision and Product.

ICO bench and other rating websites are some of the materials to be consulted to know good ICOs but I won't recommend it because I think the scores are not reliable, most of the ICO rating websites are probably paid for their jobs so they might not be 100% accurate I'll advise you to rely on your own research about ICOs
Lerikaweb

Activity: 392
Merit: 12

The Fourth Generation of Blockchain in DeFi

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 08:08:56 PM

I don't take into consideration any ICO ratings. Ever. you know, as well as any other opinion in the world (except the Pope's, but who knows Huh Grin Grin Grin) can be bought. So I don't trust either ratings or influencers.

DRK Defi| The Fourth Generation Of Blockchain In Decentralized Finance
────── The Epicenter of the DeFi Ecosystem ──────
WebsiteDraken ExchangeDrakenXTelegramTwitterFacebook
ViciousWarlock29

Activity: 98

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 08:11:41 PM

I think that it is not good to trust ICObench or other rating off ICO. Project menlo.one also promise make research and report about good and scam project, but it is better to make your own research.
Promising this does not mean doing. More than this, the creators of this project are announcing themselves as assistants in the conduct of the ICO. Let's see what happens.
hulla

Activity: 1820
Merit: 566

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 08:17:43 PM

The ICO  bench rating worth something the investors should believe in, because they usually rate ICOs base on the project outstanding concept, contract, support and social traffic the ICO project gain so far before it pre-sale.

.Duelbits.
            ▄████▄▄
          ▄█████████▄
        ▄█████████████▄
     ▄██████████████████▄
   ▄████▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄███▄
 ▄████▐▀▄▄▀▌████▐▀▄▄▀▌██

██████▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀█████

▐████████████■▄▄▄■██████████▀
▐██████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████████▀
  ▀███████████████████▀
    ▀███████████████▀
▄▀▄
█   █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█▀▀▀▀▀█
▀█▀█▀
█▄█
█▄█
▄▀▄
█   █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█▀▀▀▀▀█
▀█▀█▀
█▄█
█▄█
         ▄ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▄
         ▄▀▀▄      █
         █   ▀▄     █
       ▄█▄     ▀▄   █
      ▄▀ ▀▄      ▀█▀
    ▄▀     ▀█▄▄▄▀▀ ▀
  ▄▀  ▄▀  ▄▀
 ▀▄    ▄▀▀
Live Games

▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄
 ▄▀ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄ ▀▄
▄▀ █ ▄  █  ▄ █ ▀▄
█ █   ▀   ▀   █ █  ▄▄▄
█ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █ █   █
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █▄█
█ ▀▀█  ▀▀█  ▀▀█ █  █▄█
█  █    █    █  █  █ █
Slots
        ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
        █         ▄▄  █
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄       █
█  ▄▄         █       █
█             █       █
█   ▄▀▀▄▀▀▄   █       █
█   ▀▄   ▄▀   █       █
█     ▀▄▀     █   ▀▀  █
Blackjack
▄▄▀█████▀▄▄
▄▀▀   █████ ▄▄▀▀▄
███▄  ▄█████▄▀▀▄███
██████▀▀     ▀▀██████
█ ▀▀██▀ ▀▄   ▄▀ ▀██▀▀ █
█    █    ███    █    █
█ ▄▄██▄ ▄▀   ▀▄ ▄██▄▄ █
██████▄▄     ▄▄██████
Roulette
█▀▀▀▄             ▄▀▀▀█
█ ▀▄ ▀▄         ▄▀ ▄▀ █
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄     ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄  ▀ ▄▀ ▄▀
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀ ▄▀
▄ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄  ▄
█ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀  ▄▀ █
▄▀▄ ▀▄ ▀ ▄▀ ▄▀▄
Dice Duels
Samkol26

Activity: 532
Merit: 10

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
August 05, 2018, 08:37:19 PM

We should believe them but to some extent..  As we can't believe everything we see on facebook or in GSM arena..  Most times its only half truth and the rest will just be nonsense..  So it's better to read their views and do your own findings too..  To have have view of your own

siggy

Activity: 381
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 08:40:14 PM

This website is a good assistant for you, but all decisions about future investment you should make by yourself without any influence
Invest-or

Activity: 322
Merit: 20

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 08:46:20 PM

Take any listing site with much precaution, you never know what interests are hidden. Said that, it is a quite interesting site and normally provides at least a first filter.
viktoriya1945

Activity: 602
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 08:51:46 PM

Generally useless, I think that the team pays money for good rating. But this is only my point of view.
luckydevil2021

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 08:52:11 PM

In my opinion, most of the ICO rating services probably take money from the ICOs they rate. Can't say for ICObench, but they do way too many ratings, they cannot have the manpower to actually do research. They copy and paste stuff and give even crap high ratings.

If you want great ICO research, go to hacked.com or picolo (now Astronaut). Do a pull request on Neufund's transparency monitor to get an automatically generated audit of the contract. You can go a little further into discord or telegram to get to know the community if you are really interested in investing fiat in an ICO
Cocoincos

Activity: 700

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 08:52:43 PM

I saw at ICObench some scam  projects with good ratings, after that I stop to believe on 100%, but for sure there I can find many useful information!
just_Alice

Activity: 1274
Merit: 622

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 09:09:57 PM

Team is the most important criteria. Nowadays there are so much advanced ICO scams, that make their websites and whitepapers look so realistic and only by people who develop the project you can really tell what they're up to. It commands confidence when there's a way to contact team members (to make sure that those are not just set up photos). If those people are into technology and seem to perform some activity during years that's a good sign, or, the better situation is when team members have participated in successful projects in past. I don't know what about vision and product though, sometimes that's the thing that attracts people to scams. If you're choosing between definitely reliable ICOs product still doesn't look like a good criteria, there can be from 10 to 20 different ICOs offering nearly the same thing, but only one of them will be successful, so it's 100% on team.  
valnd

Activity: 406
Merit: 11

Until the end of time

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 09:15:26 PM

In my own opinion I don't really trust ICObench rating at all because most of the rating on their site by their experts are been incentive, there are some proves going rounds of how some of their experts collect money to give a good review about a project.
amirsambudi

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 09:17:27 PM

I think they are not 100% independent assessment institutions, because they also advertise projects that are their sponsors, I do not fully believe in icobench but it is enough to help provide information

badjoke

Activity: 206

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 09:27:43 PM

you know hashcard has got 4.6 points and it was scam and there is some projects very shit still got good points but i love icobench it helps a lot .
qomariah95

Activity: 1190

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 09:30:04 PM

We are not 100% confident in ICObench. ICObench only tells you or recommends for you if you want to invest in ICO, of course ICO bench has made a list of which projects are running and who want to run. All of that depends on your individual.

kkont96

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 09:32:12 PM

Naturally, in some moments it is possible to rely on Iso bench and trust them. But we must understand how I think that some projects have paid well for them in order to have their rating higher. This is understandable, so it is better to rely only on yourself and trust only yourself and your intuition
arthur305

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 09:46:29 PM

Well I won't believe on any platform that is paid to rate or review an ico project. Mostly this rating you see on icobench are paid for.
omacron12

Activity: 60

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 09:47:51 PM

ICObench is among the best rating site we currently have.I trust them
omacron12

Activity: 60

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 09:54:27 PM

Well I won't believe on any platform that is paid to rate or review an ico project. Mostly this rating you see on icobench are paid for.
I dont think they collect money to list or rate ICOs.
Yamifoud

Activity: 2744
Merit: 517

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 09:59:51 PM

the first thing I check before investing is icobench. it is useful for me and investors. iCoBench score is high but negative results can occur
Is just normal and there is no 100%sure that all coming results from ICObench  really successful. Their ratings is only shows the thoughts of the community but not in the real event.  It could be possible to change once ICO finish and finally launched in the public.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Babyhouse

Activity: 116

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 10:04:02 PM

For me I don't fully trust ICO ratings. The are all superficial since some can easily manipulate it. We can't guarantee its success through it. Many ICO isn't listed to ICO bench but still made their sales to be sold out.
Peple

Activity: 350

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 10:04:27 PM

there are a lot of false ratings and fake reviews, be careful, do not believe everything that is written on this site
fitraridwan

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 10:07:09 PM

actually, the icobench is one of the things that seen when choosing an ico. because with icobench we will know whether the ico that will be followed has a good assessment or not. but besides checking icobench, we also have to see other things like whitepaper because i think it's very important.
ololajulo

Activity: 2226
Merit: 270

Chainjoes.com

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 10:15:09 PM

Generally useless, I think that the team pays money for good rating. But this is only my point of view.
Their are some highly rated ICO on the site that had failed and they influenced some individuals contributions. It has been largely spoken that the ICO rating is influenced by funds. The site rating can also function will automatic app rating without experts ratings. Sometimes ratings might also decline on the site base on projects influence and fall in hype within its community.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
CHAIN JOES
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
|
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
📝
laiya94
Copper Member

Activity: 308

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 10:33:35 PM

My advice is to if you are going to do and investment first do your own research because of there some ICO which get 4.0 on ICO bench and got scammed.

✘  EXCOLONY   |▌  YOUR PLEASURE IS OUR INNOVATION
|███   White Paper  [  JOIN our ICO  ]  ANN Thread   ███|
Twitter  |  Facebook  |  Telegram  |  Medium  |  Github  |  Reddit
amanarora_1

Activity: 448

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 10:43:09 PM

I'm also still confused, because i always watch every ICO on ICO bench but some goes successful and some goes unsuccessful. So i thin we should trust on it 60%, not at all. The best way is to track that ICO on all ICO websites, so that it will build our trust strong.
invincible49

Activity: 565
Merit: 268

Remember who u are, what u are & who you represent

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 10:46:09 PM

Every site that rates various products, projects can be manipulated. I would not trust any rating site as most of their advisers, reviewers are also involved with various ICO projects, so which makes them not so much trusted pundits as they can easily make bias review. So, it is better to give a little notice to rating sites and always better to do your very own research before investing in any ICO.

project-z

Activity: 65

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 10:49:55 PM

I do not believe in the rating on ICOBench. Many strong projects were estimated at 3 points. And projects that depreciate in 2-3x - were 5 stars in the ranking
Aniwura

Activity: 378

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 11:23:21 PM

Do not just make  do with what ICO listing site gives as their own grading, but come up with your own evaluation through you own research of the project.
Dextord

Activity: 335

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 04:41:02 AM

in my opinion, icobench helps us give references about the ico project like from the team and their project concept if it has good potential, but we can't trust all of it but only as a reference for reviewing the ico project
Fedoracoins

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 06:19:54 AM

Now a lot of different ico and it means that it is more difficult to choose a cool project. I believe that you need to use many different sources of information to make a decision. But I'm sure one hundred percent that you can not make a choice using only one rating or expert opinion. I use this site.
mrproblem

Merit: 24

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 06:22:03 AM

You can check rate from site first than you can check the team with detail, product with whitepater detail and also forum for activity.
So this site can be a just initial checkpoint for the ICO that you are interested
akishang

Activity: 434
Merit: 18

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 06:23:07 AM

In my opinion, ICO bench is one of the trusted website when it comes to ICO rating. We should not blame them if the ICO goes unsuccessful because they don't have any  thing to do on how the sales goes. From what I know, they have a basis on how they rate an ICO but it is not guaranteed that it will be successful. You can try other website to check if the ICO worth the money and time. Don't rely on just one site. Be resourceful.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
martin1221

Activity: 504

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 06:23:25 AM

Ico bench is also a helpful website mate that can be a source of information about many icos we want participate in. Many of investors uses that source and yes we are believing into ico bench. Lets just take a research of every ico their in ico bench and choose the right project for us.
mmacool

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 06:29:42 AM

We can trust ICOBench. But also your opinion you must have and study the product. Since I have heard a lot that the rating can be bought. But this is considered the most expensive rating and on this you can trust a little. If the project has an idea and they are sure that their product will be in the future, they buy and hope that they will be trusted.
DumbLefty

Activity: 412

The Protocol for the Audience Economy

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 07:04:06 AM

I like this website. You may not use the opinions of experts from this site. But there is a lot of useful information in one place and it is easy to look for.

Bunk67

Activity: 266

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 07:25:43 AM

site that make different product, project can be manipulated, for me i don't really trust ico rating

●  ●  ●    CryptoMarketAds    ●  ●  ●
►  Democratize Crypto Advertising & Marketing  ◄
Pasadoble

Activity: 336
Merit: 7

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 07:27:33 AM

Icobench is not bad, there is a big assortment of projects,  but I am looking at www.icoguide.com rates more often, as they seem to be real.
juv3ntus1

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 07:41:08 AM

In the rating score no,but on the site of each ico publish you have a lot of information who are usefull, for example: a short description of project,team,road map,when they will have the token sale .etc
serguvan

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 07:45:10 AM

ICObench is one of the mest ICO rating website in my opinion, but I generally don't trust any of them. Most of the scores in those websites are paid, therefore fake scores.
ak49er

Activity: 672

Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 07:51:59 AM

I agree, 100% can not be trusted by anyone, but as a resource for selecting ico it is very convenient to use it

Hobbledehoy

Activity: 88

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 11:47:26 AM

There are a lot of people that believe on the ratings of icos on the ico websites and they use that as the basis for making their decision on which ico to invest in but i wouldn't do that. Reason being that icos are run by people and people can be bought with money to say good things about a project even if the project is not good to get more people to invest in it.
Jamesdila1

Activity: 686

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 11:54:01 AM

i think they are good in rating icos. i have checked and did some research about bad icos and good icos. so when i compare the score of those icos in icobench then i was able to clearly see the difference. so because of that we can believe in icobench website

●   RiveMont   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  RVMT  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ 
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  DeFi token  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
CaptainKid

Activity: 756

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 12:02:25 PM

I believe that such a site should only be used to collect information about the project before investing, but not to see how they evaluated this project and what its rating is.
jan.nicolas

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 12:04:33 PM

I need to say that now I'm not thinking about believing this resource or not. It seems to me that any rating resource has a property to be sold, because in the world, crypto currency is quite possible.
A A Aziz

Activity: 74

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 12:05:44 PM

For me, icobench is only one of the many references to determining a good project, but it is not a determinant to make a decision. Many projects initially had a high rating on icobench, but eventually became a scam project
grinyaaa

Activity: 89

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 12:08:51 PM

I often focus on ICO Bench when choosing a project in which I can participate.
But I think that this rating is relative. They cannot say the exact data there.
miklesm

Activity: 1078

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 12:11:12 PM

I think that you shouldn't rely on any ICO rating websites, it is much better to analyze the projects yourself. As for ICObench, I heard the story about selling the reviews from "experts", so I don't trust this website.
Vilagra

Merit: 109

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 12:15:06 PM

No. I used this resource at the beginning of my way in crypto and trusted them but finally I noticed that their rating is almost unuseful, bad project which even isn't  able to close their softcap has a big rating, but some good projects have low rating. I think ICOs buy their rating and investors don't believe ratings from this resource.

R A D I X   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   The Decentralized Finance Protocol
█████████ GET TOKENS █████████    Facebook      Telegram      Twitter
The Radix DeFi Protocol is    SCALABLE SECURE COMMUNITY DRIVEN
Mianae

Activity: 798

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 12:23:54 PM

The worst thing you can do in this space is follow investment advice by platforms. Those platforms most times gets paid to make the reviews you see and always try to do your own research and analysis before venturing into any investment.
Bay_Harbour_Butcher

Activity: 728
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 05:40:47 PM

in my opinion don't trust ico reviews too much like icobench, because the average ico reviews website is paid, so of course they will give positive reviews because it's paid

AMdemzzy072

Activity: 168

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 05:45:47 PM

ICO bench could also be a way trusting ICOs but never put your 100% trust on people to hp you make your research, try to Do It Yourself (DIY)
Hadarula

EVERID Decentralized platform for a new Economy

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 05:46:36 PM

why jot of course we should truat ico? just we need to be careful and to choose wisely in order not tobe fooled by scammers

EVERID
│ Decentralized platform for a new economy │
Hadarula

EVERID Decentralized platform for a new Economy

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 05:47:13 PM

ICO bench could also be a way trusting ICOs but never put your 100% trust on people to hp you make your research, try to Do It Yourself (DIY)
we should and i thonk that you need to be sure in ylur decisions and i believe that worh the great icos the great future is ahead of us

EVERID
│ Decentralized platform for a new economy │
Zythiphill

Free Crypto in Stake.com Telegram t.me/StakeCasino

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 05:49:09 PM

There has recently been a topic with evidence that Advisory on icobench bought , I think you should not trust him!

◣   Stake.com   ◥
«  Stake 2 - Play Smarter  »
12+ Gamemodes  |  Provably Fair  |   Daily Giveaways
ynatopak14

Activity: 458
Merit: 112

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 05:50:38 PM

I do believe in ICObench but giving a hundred percent will not be a good idea.
you can check others also.
make sure to make your own study and research as always.
that is the basic tool in crypto currency especially in ICO
Kartika1

View Profile WWW
August 06, 2018, 05:53:55 PM

well it was quite accurate. any ico rating didn't give rate without some judgment in every aspect. they sure help us to qualify some bounty
akosijue

Activity: 280

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 05:54:50 PM

Considering the opinion of others and the success of underrated projects on ICOBench vs. the high-rated ones, I believe you should just study manually the team backgrounds experiences, if its legit or not, high credibility or inexperienced, and for the project, is the idea geniunly unique, or with real world use cases, or with business solutions other than their technical concepts and ideas, and many other aspects of a project.
jekainvestor

Activity: 924
Merit: 255

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 06:03:18 PM

my choice to invest into the project or not - is only my own decision. and the evaluation of the project does not play any role for me, while choosing the project. first i learn a lot about the project and i do not trust to such resourses. everyone should have his own opinion and decide himself.
Situaciy

Activity: 54

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 06:06:37 PM

Now there are a lot of different ICOS and that means it's harder to choose a cool project. I believe that many different sources of information should be used to make a decision. But I'm sure one hundred percent you can't make a choice using just one rating or expert opinion. I use this site.
jwplayer0
Copper Member

Activity: 224
Merit: 30

[REP] Augur

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 06:12:18 PM

I think that this resource is not profitable to deceive. These sites are important to their reputation.

mitsarasss

Activity: 574

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 06:17:12 PM

There are a lot of good analysts in Icobench, but there are those who sell their votes. So when I'm looking for a project on the Icobench, it's important for me that there would be at least 10-15 votes for the project.
yrsat

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 06:19:34 PM

ICO-ratings can not be trusted only if you consider yourself an expert who is able to independently evaluate the project. If you do not have such knowledge, it is better to listen to the opinions of others. Now there is a huge number of ratings, so having looked at some of them, you should have your vision for the program.
Mirnash

Activity: 51

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 06:21:57 PM

We can trust ICOBench. But also your opinion about what you should have and study the product. Since I have heard a lot that rating can be bought. But this is considered the most expensive rating, and you can trust it a little. If the project has an idea and they are confident that their product will be in the future, they buy and hope that they will be trusted.
MISS_nSTASSY

Merit: 105

Vena.Network

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 06:23:12 PM

Do it yourself you mean try to launch your own ICO lol Grin Nice advice

On topic - I don't believe these ICO ratings, I don't know how they calculate them. And I don't know who is behind this action. Also I don't see any statistics of profitability on any of this sites Wink So I use them just as secondary tool - if I see a good project, I am starting my research

‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾       WhitePaper       ‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾       Vena Network       ‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾       Announce       ‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾
―――――       Luoshu Agreement - an Open Agreement For Asset Financing and Tokenization       ―――――
‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾      Telegram    ‾‾    Github    ‾‾         Join Our Bounty         ‾‾    Twitter    ‾‾    FaceBook      ‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾
Camster

Activity: 180

View Profile WWW
August 06, 2018, 06:27:57 PM

I use ICO bench as a check.  I do not rely on it solely for my decision making but it is a detail I look at.  Most of the time simply reading the high level plot of the project gives a lot of insight as to whether or not its complete garbage or not.  The ICO Bench mixed with a little common sense seems to be working for me. 
ucb94

Activity: 126

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 06:28:07 PM

I think ICObench is just a table for get an idea about upcoming projects. But it is not advice to only depend on the ICObench website score. You have to do own research about the project before investing and ICObench will help you to do this. In my side, when i make an investment, the first thing that i check is ICObench score.
PumaPuma_

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 06:32:39 PM

Many projects buy rating on known, untwisted sites. I would not trust these sites completely, but I'd better study the project and the road map myself.
krauzzer02

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 07:03:11 PM

Many projects buy rating on known, untwisted sites. I would not trust these sites completely, but I'd better study the project and the road map myself.
I read it somewhere that some ICO rating sites offer premium listings I don't know the details what's with the premium listing and free listing but we should not trust all of the scorers we don't fully know the reviewers or they are just fake accounts, ICObench is good to look or consider but don't stop with scorers you should also look for other resources to determine legitimate and hidden gems ICO's.
Moryk9

Activity: 51

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 07:05:04 PM

I really believe ICObench, but a hundred percent it is not a good idea.
you can also check others.
be sure to do your own research and exploration as always.
this is the main tool in crypto currency, especially in ICO
solarsun

Activity: 99

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 07:23:02 PM

I do use ICO bench exclusively as my ICO ranker.  I honestly have no idea how to pick ICO's.  The ones that sound good to me suck and the ones that sound stupid rocket.  I have given up and use a profession service now.  It's working out much nicer.
sanacaks

Merit: 4

View Profile WWW
August 06, 2018, 07:37:19 PM

I never only use ICObench data for my investment plan. ICObench can help easily find more information about project. Beside data from there i always try to do my own research. Do not forget that some projects give bonus for ratings, sometimes ratings can be not verified. Do your own verification.

SOVREN  ─────  Trade. Pay. Borrow. Play.
Blockchain Innovation for Securities Markets
          [  https://sovren.app/  ]
TomiJerry

Activity: 462

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 07:40:26 PM

Of course no. You should not believe ICO Bench,  but you can try to find some people on ICO Bench who have good knowledge and intuition. So you can track the projects which were rated by this people.
inesterdd

Activity: 292

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 07:42:38 PM

I read a lot of negative about the ICO ratings. Frankly, I do not trust the ratings, I try to study the project myself or under the guidance of my friend.
Typogre12

Activity: 95

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 07:52:42 PM

There is no alternative to ICObench and other ratings of the ICO. While such projects as Menlo.one not offered and do not realize better way, it is good to use at least this tool and make your own research.
ICObench

Activity: 204

ICO rating platform and a blockchain community

View Profile WWW
August 07, 2018, 09:34:11 AM

ICObench is a free ICO rating platform and a blockchain community supported by a wide range of experts that provides analytical, legal, and technical insights to the investors. ICObench highly recommends visitors to conduct independent analysis or turn to professional services for making any investment decisions. All ratings published on ICObench serve informational purposes only. ICObench does not provide investment forecast, recommendations or any consulting for that matter. Thus, neither ICObench, nor the experts can be hold responsible for the visitors’ investment decisions.

ICObench (https://icobench.com/) - ICO rating platform and a blockchain community
Thaoni21

Activity: 143

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 09:48:23 AM

I did not believe in icobench anymore because I was involved in a project that was rated 4.4 * but when this project started showing signs of fraud, icobench immediately deleted it from the rating page. I can not believe they would do it instead of giving that project a "Scam"
Moshi Moshi

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 09:52:06 AM

With the assessment of an ICO project in ICObench, it has little influence on the project, because surely investors will see and rate themselves there even though not 100% trust ICObench ratings but are very helpful in assessing before investing.

⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣     C O M B O     ⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣
A leading provider of scaling solutions for Web3 game developers
|      Twitter      |    Telegram    |     Discord     |     Medium     |      GitHub      |
sarfwr

Activity: 210

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 09:56:03 AM

I don't think the ICOBENCH rating makes any sense.
Because ICOBENCH's rating is so poor, good projects may have a low score, whereas shit projects may have a high score.

DCC│Distributed Credit Chain
    Empower Credit, Enable Finance   
GithubFacebookMedium ‹‹‹dcc.finance››› RedditTwitterTelegram
ccsang

Activity: 910
Merit: 103

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 10:24:38 AM

I'll take a look project that listed on ICObench, it's a ICO ratings website, but I won't trust it because I believed that it's just a pay per review and expert rating, another reason is rating score is not important for a project to become success, do your own ICO project research is important than that score
Dau1coduot

Activity: 85

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 10:26:26 AM

You can use ICOBench as references and trust it only at 60%. Because the score can tell anything, high score wouldn't make an ICO success.
asritajudin

Activity: 352

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 10:28:27 AM

Everyone has different decisions but personally, I follow the rating/scores on the icobench when looking for a project to invest in because they stand as guide for me to know the potential projects but after this, I also take my time to do my own research about this project before I invest in it.
Cristopherus

Activity: 81

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 10:31:41 AM

It's one of the more reputable sites, yes sure, they might also be paid to promote stuff, but it never prevents anyone from doing their own research
goolesby

Gistcoin

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 01:39:45 PM

Actually, ICObench offers the information about the rating and lists of the ICO ) both new ico, coming soon, or end ICO). Some reviews are provided in this web. However, win my opinion, we cannot believe only based on the review from the ICOBench. It is very suggested for us to analyze the ICO whether it is legit or scam.

Vladique

Activity: 1372

View Profile WWW
August 07, 2018, 01:46:26 PM

You should never believe the ratings of crypto-currencies, there have already been many high-rated scam projects, this rating does not mean anything, do not pay attention to it
rainmonsoon
Copper Member

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 06:30:51 PM

Don't trust ICObench or any other ICO site. You just need to do your research carefully and don't trust ICO listing sites etc. because ratings can be bought. Careful research is very important to avoid scams and other low quality projects - don't trust anyone but your own research!

I have been recently following Stellar that is generally on the rise and the tokens issued on the Stellar platform - now there is a bump like in any cryptocurrency over the past few days, but generally Stellar is on the rise because of the prospective Coinbase listing and other advances. This will also boost tokens issued on the Stellar platform...

My most recent find among alts is AXU, "Argentas Exchange Unit" token issued on the Stellar platform and listed and verified on the Stellarport decentralized exchange, now only at its pre-distribution, or pre-ICO phase. A true hidden diamond, with low profile so far. Experienced people clearly, and cool tech for decentralizing and revolutionizing global banking - their website at argentas.io.

The pre-ICO price is 50% cheaper than the ICO price, a sure winner IMO, and I will certainly get some. They also have an ANN thread, I think here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4431900.0. I dug really deep in their content, and it is really cool stuff Grin But don’t forget your own research!
iwah

TREEBLOCK.io

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 09:49:30 PM

For me I don't believe in rating been done on icobench, most of the reviews been done on their site is a paid review, most of the ico projects pay the expertise to give them a good review and some people have shown evidence of this dealing, so I don't believe their rating anymore, I prefer to do my own research and see if it corresponds with their own.

TREEBLOCK.io   //   TOKEN GENERATING EVENT
▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶   ICO is LIVE  》 JOIN NOW!   |■■■
BigTeeths

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 07:32:08 AM

I think ICObench rating is like a paid advertisement. I just checked some projects that perform well and don't have a high rating when I checked in this site. I think only those projects who paid ( bribe ) the platform will have a good rating there and those who don't will not be given a considerable rating. Whats funny when I scanned some good projects their rating is only 2 or 3 which clearly not evident of a low ICO as it performed fine in the market. No offense but this is true for ICObench fans.

The highest rated are clearly paid. It's a deceiving marketing that will attract more investors so any ICO would not want to think they are just mediocre project if they are going to get a low rating. It's part of their strategy and ICObench is willing to be used by them in exchange of money.
a31078

Activity: 340

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 12:09:41 PM

Yes, you can believe the icobench because it is a very good rating site and they take time to do research about a project before they list it on their site. If you check the rating, you should also take time to do your own research before you invest in the project.
obility

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 02:32:49 PM

I do not believe in all the rating on ICObench, for top projects, you can find some good rating on them, but most of the low hype projects, I won't believe their rating because it could be induced by the project to get a better review for their ICO.
vandeam

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 02:51:42 PM

No, I don’t trust these guys because I often see a lot of scams on their site that got there only for money.

nghihuynh2018

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 03:25:43 PM

I find negative results from icobech.com. So it is better to make my own research about Whitepaper, followers in project.
Jamboo30

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 04:05:50 PM

ICObench is one of the way to know about the ICO project. Before decide to invest in ICO project, you need to reference more channel and ICo bench is one of these channel which are highly recommended. As my way, i will check anything about the ICO project which i want to know and understand before buy the token: check whitepaper, check the team, check the technology, the commnunity...

S t a r t F i     ▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▄     SELL YOUR CONTENT, START YOUR LIFE     ▀▄  ▀▄▄▄▄▄     S t a r t F i
|    WEBSITE   | WHITEPAPER |   TL GROUP   | TL CHANNEL |    TWITTER    |    MEDIUM    |
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Xuaquing141

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 04:37:39 PM

ICObench is the good channel to know about the ICO project, you can belive its recommend. Beside ICObench, you can go to ICODROP to learn and investigate about the ICO project which you decide to invest. Dont foget go to BCT forum to read the comment from community about the project.
cryptobull3

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 05:09:00 PM

No of course not , Just check out its shitty history in ranking ICOs!
Many of them never have been added anywhere as they gave them a good rank!
I don't trust this site and i think they are very unexpert , It is helping scams , I'd rather to stay away from it and suggest the same!

◊ ◊ ◊ 𝗘𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲𝘂𝗺 𝗖𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗰 𝗩𝗶𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻 ◊ ◊  ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬   Free ETCV coins ◊ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    ANN ◊ ◊   ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ◊ ◊ Hard fork of Ethereum ◊ ◊  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  WhitePaper ▬▬  ▬▬  Github
                       ◊  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    Twitter ▬  ▬ Telegram ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ◊ ◊  All Ethereum holders will receive 3 ETCV  ◊ ◊ ◊
elosi

Activity: 182

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 09:48:32 PM

For me I don't take those experts assessment into consideration when performing research on ico's, it is very possible that those ico project can pay those experts to give them a good review about their project, so i don't consider icobench expert reviews.
Fatunad

Activity: 2226
Merit: 347

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 10:14:11 PM

Searching up informations on ICO rating sites isnt bad but when the time comes where these rating sites are prone to buy reviews and can be paid up by project not only on ICObench but also on other review sites as well.
Therefore, i dont easily entrust any reviews came to them and rely it fully on my decision on which project should i invest in and as an investor always seek up justifiable informations not just rather basing on other reviews.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
quicysz

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 06:26:09 AM

ICObench is one of the biggest ICO rating websites. All ICO projects want to be listed on ICObench, ICObench help investors to find the ideal ICO  for investment.! but not good to trust ICObench fully..
Joep01

Activity: 224

View Profile WWW
August 09, 2018, 07:31:40 AM

Well this are the sites that promotes ICO, as for me i believe that they give some rating for ICO because that depend on how popular those ICO is. Some investor also like to check the rating before they plan to invest.

M E G A C R Y P T O P O L I S                 
World's Largest Decentralized City on the Ethereum Blockchain
tonynguyen1995

Activity: 27

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 07:41:00 AM

Actually I do not believe in all the reviews on ICObench, I have found some good reviews on them, but the projects have been hyped. Personally, with my knowledge, I self-assess the projects I choose to invest.
ndico

better Days Ahead...

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 09:27:51 PM

I believe in most of their ratings but not all of them, I only believe in their ratings when it comes to projects with hype, they give a good review but when it comes to projects with low hype, I don't trust their ratings, because it could be financial induced

withlove99

Merit: 29

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 03:51:13 AM

Currently there are many ICO review sites in addition to ICObench, but I usually use ICObench refer to the ico, but I found that the projects on ICObench with high scores uncertain to succeed, so in addition the rating on ICObench we have to find out more about whitepaper, team, community, marketing, ... of that project
sinachy

Activity: 182

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 10:41:50 PM

I don't believe in any site ICO rating not even ICObench, most of them collects money to give a project a good review, I prefer doing my own research before investing in any ICO, I will believe my own research than those of the site rating.
fourpiece

Activity: 821

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 11:52:23 PM

This websites such as  icobench that gives thier rating to a project will not determine that the project will be a successful one. It is only a guide, its up to you on want to invest or not.

gloomyz

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 02:48:16 AM

You can use it as a reference in choosing an ICO, but you can't believe it 100%. You still have to do your own research and analysis. because we don't really know whether their review is real or there is money behind it
Hellmouth42

Activity: 812
Merit: 345

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 04:56:25 AM

Enjoy:

This Is How Easy It Is to Buy ICO Ratings — An Investigation

Newcomers and inexperienced investors are especially trusting ICO rating platforms when looking for information for their investment decisions. However, many rating platforms long ago earned a dubious reputation amongst industry experts. There is constant suspicion that the expert ratings they provide are in no way independent, but can rather be purchased by ICOs. However, is it really so simple to buy ICO ratings and, in so doing, deceive investors? We went in search of clues — with frightening results.

Source: icobench.com/ico/alethena
We believe that crypto currencies can improve our economy and society. However, we also believe that current excess on the ICO market is harmful to individual investors as well as to the entire ecosystem. That was our reason for establishing Alethena.

Alethena is a one-hundred per cent objective and independent rating agency that provides investors with trustworthy information. We are currently in the process of executing our ICO. In the course of this process — like every other ICO — we took a closer look at how current ICO marketing actually functions.

We consistently encountered non-transparency, dubious practices, and scams. This not only intensified our belief in the need for transparent and independent ratings, but also our desire to uncover how dysfunctionally and deceptively the ICO ad market actually operates at present.

Hence, we launched an investigation.
“ICO ratings from top investors and experts” — is what ICObench, one of the most well-known ICO rating platforms, advertises on its website to gain the trust of investors looking for information. A lofty claim. But exactly how trustworthy and independent are...

To be continued here: https://medium.com/alethena/this-is-how-easy-it-is-to-buy-ico-ratings-an-investigation-13d07e987394

ekechie

Activity: 168

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 09:50:22 PM

This website is a good assistant for you, but all decisions about future investment you should make by yourself without any influence

That's just the simple truth, use the site as a guide, don't really rely on their ratings, do your own research and decide for your self which ICO to invest into.
anggriani

Activity: 630
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 05:17:37 PM

ico who gets a good rating on the ico bench can be a consideration, but you still need time to do research again to get the best choice. because a good rating is not a reason or guarantee that ico is promising.
Wasii

Activity: 80

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 06:54:23 PM

Yeah,  I believe icobench rating,  they've got good rating and not just a paid ratings,  just like some other ICOs rating site normally do,  I trust icodrop also they are also good like icobench
AngelSky

Activity: 1008
Merit: 537

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 07:26:04 PM

This is shit and I do not believe thia site at all anytime dude. I would love to invest on ICO projects better I check the project's white paper, team details and their LinkedIn page.
If all set then only I decide the best projects in the market.
adelablue

Activity: 20

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 05:42:49 AM

ICObench is OK, I personally prefer cryptobriefing which promise they don't take any fee to advertise. Also the quality is really good and seems quite "neutral".
Vargum

Activity: 322

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile WWW
August 13, 2018, 06:21:50 AM

How useful is this score? Should we take it into consideration when performing a research on the ICObench?

In my opinion, I would not very much trust the estimates of the ICObench project. This is not always an indicator of a good project. I prefer to evaluate projects by other criteria before choosing the appropriate ICO

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
okala

Activity: 980

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 07:14:54 AM

I think we should be careful how we invest into icos using icobench or others rating sites. Many of them has rated many projects that has turned out to be a scam project. I think we should try to find out about the project before investing.
Yoo

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 08:00:44 AM

I will consider ICObench as a way to find an ICO program. If the score in ICObench is good, then I will consider and understand the ICO program.
Then I will look at and consider the Vision Mission, Whitepaper, roadmap and team from the ICO. If it's really good then I will join the ICO.

petrovkirill808

Activity: 294

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 10:25:35 AM

This websites such as  icobench that gives thier rating to a project will not determine that the project will be a successful one. It is only a guide, its up to you on want to invest or not.
more to say, on these sites, even scam projects have a good rating, everything is paid for, including reviews, so they should not be trusted
St4yInTh3D4rk

Activity: 686
Merit: 264

"STAY IN THE DARK"

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 10:30:58 AM

Don't trust anyone blindly,all these things can be bought as well so you need to evaluate that project by yourself but you can also take those projects which listed on the ICO rating sites which may makes your research job much easier.But don't invest only for the reason that some ICO have high ratings.

bustadice         ▄▄████████████▄▄
     ▄▄████████▀▀▀▀████████▄▄
   ▄███████████    ███████████▄
  █████    ████▄▄▄▄████    █████
 ██████    ████████▀▀██    ██████
██████████████████   █████████████
█████████████████▌  ▐█████████████
███    ██████████   ███████    ███
███    ████████▀   ▐███████    ███
██████████████      ██████████████
 ██████████████▄▄▄▄██████████████
  ▀████████████████████████████▀
                     ▄▄███████▄▄
                  ▄███████████████▄
   ███████████  ▄████▀▀       ▀▀████▄
               ████▀      ██     ▀████
 ███████████  ████        ██       ████
             ████         ██        ████
███████████  ████     ▄▄▄▄██        ████
             ████     ▀▀▀▀▀▀        ████
 ███████████  ████                 ████
               ████▄             ▄████
   ███████████  ▀████▄▄       ▄▄████▀
                  ▀███████████████▀
                     ▀▀███████▀▀
           ▄██▄
           ████
            ██
            ▀▀
 ▄██████████████████████▄
██████▀▀██████████▀▀██████
█████    ████████    █████
█████▄  ▄████████▄  ▄█████
██████████████████████████
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
       ████████████
[bustadice.
Play
bustadice]

Hero/Legendary
..bustadice..              ▄▄████████████▄▄
     ▄▄████████▀▀▀▀████████▄▄
   ▄███████████    ███████████▄
  █████    ████▄▄▄▄████    █████
 ██████    ████████▀▀██    ██████
██████████████████   █████████████
█████████████████▌  ▐█████████████
███    ██████████   ███████    ███
███    ████████▀   ▐███████    ███
 ██████████████▄▄▄▄██████████████
  ▀████████████████████████████▀
cabin

Activity: 604

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 10:33:51 AM

Although you can believe the icobench rating because they take their time to do a very good research of a project before they list it on their site but you should also take your time to do a very deep research before you invest or participate in it because some time, a project gets higher rating than it deserve while some less rated ones even has more potentials.
biznes35

Activity: 714
Merit: 253

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 12:07:09 PM

At the moment, there are at least a few projects involved in cheating ratings on this service. I saw how one American conducted an experiment and ordered a rating of 5 for a non-existent iCO, which this project had for several hours. To say that I was amazed is to say nothing.
ciang huang

View Profile WWW
September 02, 2018, 08:33:23 PM

I think ICObench is for assessment only, but it's good for an ico. but in my opinion, not making a successful project reference sometimes there is a high rating rating, it turns out a scam project ... but there are also successful ones depending on us

jebul2

Activity: 555

View Profile WWW
September 03, 2018, 09:41:09 PM

if I myself follow the first project seen from the concept and the team, if icobench is for assessment only if I think there is no influence for the project

[
Quidat

Activity: 2576
Merit: 539

Seabet.io | Crypto-Casino

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 09:29:01 PM

Back in the past Ive used to trust with those ratings given by those popular rating sites but I do find out that it do have some issues regarding paid feedbacks or ratings then I do completely got dismayed
and telling up myself not to rely on any information given on these rating sites.Not only ICObench have this kind of issues but also plausible on other sites as well.
This wont really be reliable to consider to rely on your investment decisions.

Arkham Knight

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 03:19:19 AM

ICO rating sites are lies. The only site that I trust is ICOdrops and the rest are just there to get paid by the ICOs who want to attract more foolish investors. How come all of them are very close to the perfect score? Where's the unbiased judgment in that?
pedangrusak

Activity: 462

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 04:28:43 PM

if you are a beginner in the ICO project then what you do is look for references on google and icobench is often found first. a web that discusses ico rating like this is needed but not the main benchmark for me, I will do a comparison with other good web ratings like icorating and more. the most important thing is to hone your own sensitivity towards ico ico so as not to be easily fooled by ico scam
ovcijisir

Activity: 1492
Merit: 328

🐪

View Profile WWW
September 05, 2018, 04:34:27 PM

ICOBench rating is good indicator of how good the project is but it is only indicator.

You must get your hands dirty and do research yourself...

Macinto$h

Activity: 546

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 07:52:34 PM

I, as a person who deals with crypto-currencies relatively recently - this rating agency is just an auxiliary tool. I do not trust the ratings of these people very much.
SeNeor

Activity: 318

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 08:22:03 PM

Yes you can but the right decision to take depends on you because most projects do not really worth the ratings they get but after you check for the rating and also take time to patiently carryout your own research or the project, you will know the best decision to take on it.
Black_bl

Activity: 503

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 08:37:03 PM

These sites for ICO reviews have one problem - paid listing. If you need experts on reviews, you as a site which provides ratings usually have to pay them also. Will you trust yourself or them? The phrase "do you own research" is important, unfortunately many people is lazy to spend time on own research
oneidentity

Activity: 644

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 10:46:28 PM

This rating resource is one of my favorites. For a long time I have been watching the projects that they add and almost always these are really worthwhile projects. But, of course, you can not base your opinion on recommendations alone. You need to analyze each Ico yourself.
2017yizou

Activity: 135

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 02:34:03 PM

ICObench's scores as a reference i think is feasible. If you want to study an ICO, i consider that comparing a few scoring websites is a good method. If there is tricky inside, it can be seen..
fanBit101

Activity: 228

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 05:19:25 PM

I believe in ico rating pages like icobench or icomarks. At least, they have more expertise than me in terms of technology. Of course, not all projects that have positive perceptions will have success. But the value of the reference from them is worth cherishing.
solarion

Activity: 966
Merit: 513

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 08:08:05 PM

I believe in ico rating pages like icobench or icomarks. At least, they have more expertise than me in terms of technology. Of course, not all projects that have positive perceptions will have success. But the value of the reference from them is worth cherishing.

They where doing good job one side sharing the many projects which is reliable and doing great job in the market. In that meanwhile I am looking to something is these sites are listing the sites without the payment from the ICO project or simply doing it.

If they really making money on listing it I really confused how we can believe the site as the legit one.
reflector

Activity: 826
Merit: 263

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 09:02:53 PM

Icobench is more trustable than others ratings site.I trust ico bench from that site I already found some good ico.Still now I follow them.I think it's helpful for find good ico.

Don't believe even this ICO rating site too. If you know the ideas find the projects really trust worthy why you need these kind of rating site's help.
Please be careful on checking the team information on the Google results most of the people will not look into these things if you find the no copyright content means you will be able to check the white paper invest them. Other project just ignore.
omonuyak

Activity: 882
Merit: 269

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 07:02:50 AM

Icobech is one of the Best ico rating sites and to some extent I believe in them.  However,  you will be find by try to visit other icorating sites in other to find out what the expert are saying about any projects you are trying to review. If you cannot do more research remember your funds is what is at stake if you invest.

if I myself follow the first project seen from the concept and the team, if icobench is for assessment only if I think there is no influence for the project
You personal judgement about any projects you are reviewing is very important and you should not jump into investments without that. 
pinoyden

Activity: 756

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 07:11:07 AM

no we should not .  there are other alternatives out there that you can search and use . we shouldnt also depend on the reviews online but we should rather check the details and overview by ourself because reviews nowadays can be easily fake out and cannot be trusted at all .   ico's  are also risky even if you say that your analysis by them is accurate because there is still a good chance that they will experience issues or other valid reasons that their project cant be continue , resulting for you too loose your invested capital .

so if i were you, why cant you just stick to the cryptos ? as they are already proven and tested for decades
evilsign

Merit: 60

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 11:47:22 AM

no we should not .  there are other alternatives out there that you can search and use . we shouldnt also depend on the reviews online but we should rather check the details and overview by ourself because reviews nowadays can be easily fake out and cannot be trusted at all .   ico's  are also risky even if you say that your analysis by them is accurate because there is still a good chance that they will experience issues or other valid reasons that their project cant be continue , resulting for you too loose your invested capital .

so if i were you, why cant you just stick to the cryptos ? as they are already proven and tested for decades

Yes, I agree with you, sir. Remember that crime can also occur because of opportunities. So we should remain vigilant. It has been discussed in certain threads that icobench also accused cheated to get a profit in scoring. Either from the icobench team or from the expert rating.
Darknight31

Activity: 209

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 03:20:08 PM

ICO bench is helpful when it comes to deciding on whether it is good to invest on a particular project or not but commonly this site could give subjective criticism base on their perspective but you could also give it a chance for you to inform yourself and to have a better option on investments and trading in the future.
imamb

Activity: 1582

Vave.com - Crypto Casino

View Profile WWW
September 16, 2018, 04:48:42 PM

in my opinion, it is very useful to assess the trust that has been made with a team if you have handled a good project frequently and this is an opportunity for bounty seekers to always be passionate about finding and working on it.

QueenW

Activity: 952
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 01:09:56 AM

Nobody can be trusted, especially now when only one out of twenty projects is successful. Count only on yourself. Read, think, analyze. So there will be much less risk.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
adrianto1995

Activity: 714
Merit: 160

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 01:33:34 AM

Nope, I don't believe with any ICO Rating site anymore. Many of ICO Rating site just give us fake rating and review, I'm sure this ICO Rating Site already paid with the ICO project to make their Rating looks "Good & Recommended" to us...

it's better if we research and analyze the ICO project itself...
marketone
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 02:38:07 AM

I think don't completely based on ICO rating websites, there are many metrics where you can follow them on other different channels in order to get updates about the project. Already we are seeing many companies we have to compare with good companies.
auliahr

Activity: 518

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 07:06:08 AM

do they provide an objective and correct assessment? I doubt it. you can see or read information for each ico on icobench, but only the information to be research again.
arwin100

Activity: 2730
Merit: 806

Jack of all trades 💯

View Profile WWW
September 20, 2018, 07:29:55 AM

Nope, they didn't give a proper review on the coin listed in their site since there are so many scam ICO's given a good feedback by them, So better we should do a proper research and read some critical articles,whitepaper,Dev and team member visibility.

I don't know how they rate some certain coins and we should be careful for picking the high rating ones.

moonkid2988

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 09:23:51 AM

I think before investing you should refer to many different sources, and have a better view on the project, should not use only one source to find out.
djkyno

Activity: 798

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 10:18:01 AM

ICObench and all the other ICO rating sites couldn't give you the full details about the project and couldn't expect exactly if it is going to succeed or not, there are some scam ICOs which was highly rated by ICObench. But in general it is a simple tool to help you in choosing the most promising projects, and then you have to make your own research.
milewilda
Legendary

Activity: 3108
Merit: 1127

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 03:38:16 PM

Nope, they didn't give a proper review on the coin listed in their site since there are so many scam ICO's given a good feedback by them, So better we should do a proper research and read some critical articles,whitepaper,Dev and team member visibility.

I don't know how they rate some certain coins and we should be careful for picking the high rating ones.
Not only ICObench on where i do lost my trust to make it as one of my preference when they do have the issue when it comes to projects pays up to have a good rating.After that day then i do treat these review sites
to be rigged or bias at all when it comes to trust ratings.Ive seen some projects which been recommended but still end up on being a scam.This surely affects those people who do always rely with these kind of information.
Always make your own in-depth research because it would really depend on how things will convince you.

ning_aric

Activity: 826

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 09:28:47 AM

Ico bench are good in terms of their review on projects,  it's just that sometimes they do review some shit coin project,  but it's still cool to make use of,  I always use icodrops in review of ico project,  and seldomly make use of ico drops

ETERBASE | TRADE WITH NEGATIVE FEES
xbase ▬▬▬■▌[SIGN UP NOW]▐■▬▬▬ xbase
ANN THREAD   |    TELEGRAM    |    FACEBOOK    |    TWITTER
nethan1btc

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 10:59:48 PM

On my opinion, base on my own experience I still believe on ICO bench but somehow we can't deny the fact that it could be still have a chance that it could be a scam. Also, those part on the ICO will still depends on them in which can be supported by those users here in crypto currency community.
superving

Activity: 938

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 11:18:18 PM

Do not rely on websites that rates icos, sometimes there feedback and reviews are not accurate. If you want to invest you should do your own research.

panpine

Activity: 277

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 04:20:26 AM

We should trust it, in my experience all the ico I join are looking for information where it icobench tells us the team how to operate the project and also the sales token strategy.

vlast01

Merit: 105

Dolphins Finance TRUSTED FINANCE

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 08:54:01 AM

How useful is this score?
These score represents the reliability and effectiveness of such ICO it is helpful in a way that you can use it as reference or even a guide on choosing or participating a bounty campaign of such ICO.
Should we take it into consideration when performing a research on the ICO?
Yes you may take it into consideration on researching on an ICO it will really helps you a lot to easily track and determine the performance of such ICO and by that you can come up on your own decision to where and to whom you ganna work or invest with.

●●●●●●●●[DHOLPINS Finance - TRUSTED . PLATFORM - DHOLPHINS Finance]●●●●●●●●
▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔ Useful Links ▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔
Website◂ | ▸About Us◂ | ▸LitePaper◂ | ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Medium◂ |
xIIImaL
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1005

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 07:38:38 PM

I don't believe in the rating sites at all. Nowadays most of the ICO pay them and getting listed so what is the reason for the price bump of token and price defined at there.

Now many ICO projects are open the project before they finish the pre sale they pay to any listing site and add the ICO at there. I don't know what is the reason still why the people believing them.
zee123

Activity: 420

View Profile WWW
September 27, 2018, 11:44:58 PM

Facts are quite hard to swallow, this should not be up for discussion. Incidents have transpired that makes it obvious they cannot be trusted. Do your own research and due diligence.

▃▄▅▆▇ POTENTIAM -  The Rewarding Music Ecosystem ▇▆▅▄▃
▂▃▅▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆ PRE ICO LIVE NOW   ▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▅▃▂
Whitepaper | ANN | Bounty | Telegram | Twitter | Website
kobe24

Activity: 616

www.cd3d.app

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 01:17:54 PM

Ico bench are good in terms of their review on projects,  it's just that sometimes they do review some shit coin project,  but it's still cool to make use of,  I always use icodrops in review of ico project,  and seldomly make use of ico drops
No because i can see lot of project which has a very low rating on ICObench but they reached the hardcap i can see that some of them are not fair giving ratings.

nightfury

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 11:24:59 PM

ICOBench is basically not an investment adviser but it is just listing active, upcoming, an finished ICO so as to let the people see those ICOs. It doesn't mean too that the rate every ICO is accurate and you can rely on to have a good investment returns.

██████████████████████ ▀▄ Platio ▄▀ ██████████████████████
[TELEGRAM]│Smart Banking Ecosystem for crypto, fiat and│[FACEBOOK]
[TWITTER] │stocks, based on EOS blockchain technology │ [MEDIUM]
hidrocop

Merit: 267

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 02:23:03 PM

Do not rely on ICO scoring websites, they raise a degree for money.. I think no ICO is worth investing anymore. The precious ICOs have lost a lot of money to us, the ICOs are no longer trusted by people.
Sangkuni

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 03:10:33 PM

yeah
Ico bench is trustable ico rating site.
but,i think the most important things when you wanna spend your money on ico  do your own research.
its the safest way.
Read whitepaper,roadmap,website, and most important is the team.
Make a sure the team is not fake
some ico upload famous people on their site,be carefull
Jackblack90909

Activity: 552

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 06:16:19 PM

ICObench and the other similar ICO rating sites can't give you exact prediction about any project, they can only give you an estimated prediction to help you make your own research before investing.
So you have to do this research, and take your time studying the project before taking the risk of investing.
hope2907

Activity: 432

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 10:46:40 AM

Yes I believe and I think it's very helpful for find good ico.Icobench research about ico project and give a rate by this rate you can identify good ico.I think ico ratings is a way to find good ico.
dunfida
Legendary

Activity: 3080
Merit: 1131

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 10:11:38 PM

Yes I believe and I think it's very helpful for find good ico.Icobench research about ico project and give a rate by this rate you can identify good ico.I think ico ratings is a way to find good ico.
I believe that you are not totally using up Icorating sites or doesn't even know on how the things are going with these kind of things.If not, then I would tell you this, those things you have said is right but
these icorating sites are prone to paid ratings or simply means that there are really some bias things happening around.Lots of events on where they do get some issue on that one specially on ICObench, if you are not aware then try to make a simple research and you will surely change the words you are saying on here.

sunsilk

Activity: 2912
Merit: 620

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 10:44:06 PM

Those are useful if you are into ICO investing and you are lazy of doing research. Most of the time you are leaning with those scores and reviews that are going to say good for those that paid them to have the best scores and reviews.

I really don't get caught with those scores and reviews though I'm not into ICO investing but that's what is possibly happening. I've read something like that before on how these ICO ratings sites are giving good scores for the ones who paid them.

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [All]
  Print  

Jump to: