Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 07:42:06 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Airdrop & Bounty can help you earn $1k ??  (Read 803 times)
rdewilde

Activity: 925
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 04:52:26 PM

In the 2017, airdrop will help you have a lot of money but now no longer. Only Bounty will help you earn money in the crypto market at this time. But it will not be as easy as airdrop and you have to spend a lot of time to make the bounty that you join

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
dzhan

Activity: 743
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 05:32:00 PM

If you are a hard worker, and you select carefully the projects you are going to promote, maybe the bounty can make you $1k or even more, especially if you are a good translator, or a content creator. Airdrops nowadays are worthless and don't expect a great profit from them.
jebul2

Activity: 555
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
September 29, 2018, 09:16:14 AM

I have been doing airdrop & bounty for almost half a year but still have not earned $ 500. I usually do 10 bounty + 15 airdrops per day. I won 20/24 hours to find and do Airdrop & Bounty. Some days I do not even sleep to do them. But the result I did not make much money. Did you make money with Airdrop & Bounty?

why do not you sleep! in my opinion this is the funniest thing, you are busy looking for airdrops and bounties, because now there are lots of airdrops and bounties which actually lead to scams, and I experienced that. if for now it's very difficult to make money that big.

[
withlove99

Activity: 336
Merit: 29

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 01:02:14 PM

I usually do 10 bounty + 15 airdrops per day. I won 20/24 hours to find and do Airdrop & Bounty. Some days I do not even sleep to do them. But the result I did not make much money. Did you make money with Airdrop & Bounty?

One day you just do 10 bounty + 15 airdrop.

I won 20/24 hours to find and do Airdrop & Bounty

But it takes time to 20 hours per day.
I see you're wasting time and really inefficient. You need to change the way you do it now, double the number of bounty and airdrop.
djkyno

Activity: 798

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 04:22:49 PM

Airdrops aren't profitable nowadays. There is a lot of them just scams or fake campaigns. But if you are a bounty hunter and you select carefully the projects you are joining their bounties, then you can earn even more than $1k especially if you are doing translations and content creation.
AlaEhBTC

Activity: 308
Merit: 3

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 10:30:20 PM

At first I am amaze of airdrops because it is free money while doing small tasks but now a lot of airdrops are scams just to get information.  Even in bounties today are a lot of scams that will be gone like a bubble when bounty is nearly finishing. Wish we can go back to the good old days when airdrop can give you a lot of money.
superving

Activity: 938
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 10:55:23 PM

Yes ,bounty and airdrops could give you more than $1k if the project make its hype in a bull market. I remember before that i get $3k by joining in an airdrop .

Garryk

Activity: 296

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 08:30:21 PM

From personal experience I can say that the bounty can earn not only $ 1000. There have been cases when the bounty program came out thousands of dollars, tens of thousands of dollars and it's not a fairy tale

‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾       WhitePaper       ‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾       Vena Network       ‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾       Announce       ‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾
―――――       Luoshu Agreement - an Open Agreement For Asset Financing and Tokenization       ―――――
‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾      Telegram    ‾‾    Github    ‾‾         Join Our Bounty         ‾‾    Twitter    ‾‾    FaceBook      ‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2968
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 11:57:16 PM

Apply for a real job and some part time jobs and that will help you to earn $1,000 for a month or even more.

Improve your skills like in trading, programming or any professional service that you can offer as a freelancer. And if you happen to find your safe haven with your skills, you can now minimize your time with airdrops and bounties and focus with your chosen skill and profession.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
lyfecoin

Activity: 198
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 02:42:22 AM

I have been doing airdrop & bounty for almost half a year but still have not earned $ 500. I usually do 10 bounty + 15 airdrops per day. I won 20/24 hours to find and do Airdrop & Bounty. Some days I do not even sleep to do them. But the result I did not make much money. Did you make money with Airdrop & Bounty?

Yes,it is quite possible to earn even more.But it depends on what airdrops/bounties you chose.Don't participate in every bounty/airdrop that comes to your way,cos 90% of the ICOs are scams and the price will drop 90% by the time the bounty /airdrop tokens are distributed.Hunt for hidden Gems while they are in initial stages,follow the community and participate in community reward events and accumulate coins before the project is actually known to public.Projects like XRB(nano),XEM etc in recent times distributed coins for free for loyal community members and I got around $4000 worth nano for free
honghe99

Activity: 406

Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 06:27:04 AM

In this year's market, I did not get any substantial profits from the airdrop and bounty missions. I still remember that my hard work was completed for a 17-week mission and eventually disappeared!

■         ■         ■         ■         ■         ■         L B X         ■         ■         ■         ■         ■         ■
■     The London Block Exchange     ■──[│  P R E S A L E is L I V E !  │]──■
■  Facebook  ■  Twitter  ■  Medium  ■──  Download On  ──[ GOOGLE PLAYAPP STORE ]──■
omonuyak

Activity: 882
Merit: 269

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 04:28:08 PM

I have made some money from bounty and I have made around $600 from a single bounty this year.  I have made $50 from one airdrop this year also and I am holding some few airdrop coins and tokens that I have earned.  However,  I prefer trading to bounty and airdrop as trading makes one good money than airdrops.
Jackblack90909

Activity: 552

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 04:54:12 PM

You can earning $1k or even more if you choose the most valuable projects, and if you participate in the most paying campaigns like the translation, the signature and the content creation. Personally, I actually avoid airdrops because most of them are scams nowadays.
vlast01

Activity: 364
Merit: 105

Dolphins Finance TRUSTED FINANCE

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 10:22:31 AM

Its really are can make a lot of money on participating on airdrop ang bounty campaigns. I may say that its a lot easier before than today, because the Etherium before has its highest value and has it popularity at peak and also the token value before are much expensive than today. Having a lot of earnings on airdrop and bounty depends on the result of such campaign I may say that your earning on these airdrops and bounty campaigns are just a matter of luck.

●●●●●●●●[DHOLPINS Finance - TRUSTED . PLATFORM - DHOLPHINS Finance]●●●●●●●●
▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔ Useful Links ▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔
Website◂ | ▸About Us◂ | ▸LitePaper◂ | ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Medium◂ |
nadyn

Activity: 714
Merit: 287

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 02:02:51 PM

Aerodrop is hardly possible, but if you are busy with companies-bounties, take at least 80-100 companies, do the maximum of tasks, perhaps write articles, then you will earn decent money.
fourpiece

Activity: 821

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 02:12:43 PM

If you do them together and have a litte luck you can make $2k or higher base on my experience. Before i made $7k from aidrops and bounties.

jrrsparkles

Activity: 2394
Merit: 253

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 05:33:59 PM

Why you were spending 20 hours per day for bounty tasks it will be better to spend some hours for researching about that project and just join on only the best projects which can give you some decent amount of earnings but initially you need to spend time on finding the projects

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
TheLoser

Activity: 462

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 07:10:41 PM

This year it’s hard to make good money in bounty, and in airdrop, participation is a waste of your time. And I advise you to find a good job, and leave the bounty as a hobby.
Lanatsa

Activity: 2828
Merit: 649

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 09:15:50 PM

Its really are can make a lot of money on participating on airdrop ang bounty campaigns. I may say that its a lot easier before than today, because the Etherium before has its highest value and has it popularity at peak and also the token value before are much expensive than today. Having a lot of earnings on airdrop and bounty depends on the result of such campaign I may say that your earning on these airdrops and bounty campaigns are just a matter of luck.
I cant really deny that fact when we try out to compared the previous airdrops and bounty on last years when we do talk about success rate.
Earning money on last year is possible which we cant really easily achieve as of todays situation specially the market is being bearish almost
entire this year. These things can possibly earn you $1k but would need up some mix of luck on choosing which project you would set in.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
olukayodeabiodun

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 10:51:28 PM

Airdrop isn't like it was before, I think this is due to the fall in the value and price of ethereum because most of these tokens are based on ethereum block chain.. Though I am still into airdrop and bounty but fake airdrops are much out there, and I think we will smile soon if ethereum can come up to what it was before.
Imagine if you are given an airdrop Worths of 0.1eth, by the time you convert that to USD, that won't be more than $20 and before it wasn't worth less than $100.. I still hope in crypto..
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: