Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 04:37:49 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Better you can do in times of market crash  (Read 1327 times)
Falmera

Activity: 280
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 11:57:08 AM

Whenever there is a market crash for crypto currency you should probably do such things : You should definitely have a positive mind to come out from any kind of trouble. You have to become a serious risk taker. You should aways make your own strategies. Never to lose hope on such bad situations and finally you should be more patient like never before.
You are absolutely right fellow. For us to become successful we must have all those mentioned positive attitude. Continually believe that winners never quit.

ORVIUM            Open and Transparent Science
『 https://orvium.io/ 』   Powered By Blockchain

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Wyne

Activity: 531
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 12:14:30 PM

I have some basic and helpful tips to share to overcome negative thoughts and become successful in cryptocurrency  whatever happens.

1.Positive mind. We should always think positive whatever happens on the market.
2.Risk Taker. When you enter in crypto world,you should know that it is risky. So you must be a risk taker person.
3.Strategy. During the market crash you should have an alternative strategy on how to earn even a little despite of the market situation.
4.Hope. Do not lose hope. Always think that everything will be alright soon and market will go back to normal.
5.Patience. This is the very important to become successful not only in crypto but in everything we do we need it. Always remember "Patience is the Key to Success"

Right! This tips are very helpfull to everyone. Everytime the price is going crash think positive is one of the graet idea to. Also, once the price fall it is good opportunity to buy in cheaper price. Keep calm also can help to make good decision every time the price fall. Be petiance and make a good strategy can help to earn profit constant even whe  the price is falling. And every price fall there's always a hope behind in it.
collision00

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 12:16:20 PM

At whatever point there is a market crash for digital currency you ought to most likely do such things : You should have a positive personality to turn out from any sort of inconvenience. You need to wind up a genuine daring person. You ought to aways make your own procedures. Never to lose trust on such awful circumstances lastly you ought to be more patient more than ever.
KodyAaron

Activity: 168

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 05:52:02 PM

We monitored for how many months crypto market not really growing. It is always play the game of ups and down. So volatile and difficult to predict what will be the price of coins in the market next day after. And now we saw another crash of the market and most of us always asking when the market rise,others are desperate and do panic selling. In times like this what shall we do?
      I have some basic and helpful tips to share to overcome negative thoughts and become successful in cryptocurrency  whatever happens.

1.Positive mind. We should always think positive whatever happens on the market.
2.Risk Taker. When you enter in crypto world,you should know that it is risky. So you must be a risk taker person.
3.Strategy. During the market crash you should have an alternative strategy on how to earn even a little despite of the market situation.
4.Hope. Do not lose hope. Always think that everything will be alright soon and market will go back to normal.
5.Patience. This is the very important to become successful not only in crypto but in everything we do we need it. Always remember "Patience is the Key to Success"

I know there is a lot of things we can do to fight FUD in the current market situation.
Hope everyone can also share with us....

In case of a market crash, investors should be very careful. They should think strategically and positively. They should be ready to take risks and act wisely. In case of any losses, we should go to coins like ICX, PRG and Lisk that are undervalued and shall also give us numerous returns.
MontagueEugene

Activity: 152

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 06:06:38 PM

We monitored for how many months crypto market not really growing. It is always play the game of ups and down. So volatile and difficult to predict what will be the price of coins in the market next day after. And now we saw another crash of the market and most of us always asking when the market rise,others are desperate and do panic selling. In times like this what shall we do?

I know there is a lot of things we can do to fight FUD in the current market situation.

Well, the investors should be very patient and hopeful about their future. In case of any market crash, they should be sure that they have to invest in coins like DRGN, TAU and coins that will give them great value.
Chachacoin17

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 10:22:33 PM

Market crash is a normal thing in bitcoin, never feel panic for its part of dealing in a cryto world. Worse comes to worse if you let negativity comes on you. Just being involve of the things that  makes you to be more productive.  
Yes it is a normal thing that expected to be happen in world of digital currency but at the moment this was a traumatic happening but of all happenings today I am very much positive that the market of cryptocurrencies will come up again and can recover from this huge downfall. I'll just hope that it would end soon.
That's what mostly people were looking for right now, and including me I also wonder this huge downfall would end as early as August this year. Hopefully all traders right now will have a certain decisions to hold their coins, so they will not regret if ever bitcoin will surpass the current challenges we've been facing nowadays. Fluctuations will always happen, and in order to survive don't panic; just remain calm and ready for the surprises to come in crypto.
Finestream

Activity: 3024
Merit: 604

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 10:57:09 PM

At whatever point there is a market crash for digital currency you ought to most likely do such things : You should have a positive personality to turn out from any sort of inconvenience. You need to wind up a genuine daring person. You ought to aways make your own procedures. Never to lose trust on such awful circumstances lastly you ought to be more patient more than ever.
Well said.The best thing you can do in this market crash is to remain calm and positive despite of the bloody market we have at the moment.Keep your high hopes in this crypto world because for sure the market will not stay long with this kind of crash.We should stretch our patience even more so we can survive successfully during this tough times in crypto.

Baimovic

Activity: 1210
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 11:05:13 PM

good tips, when the market conditions are bad, I prefer to buy more little bitcoin pieces, and buy some altcoin that has good development.

I do not do more for the bear market, because I'm afraid the bear market will only make me die, and not make me a profit.

cryptohipo

Activity: 322
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 02:43:37 AM

Good suggestion. Hope every one will go through it and try to follow it too. They will be benefited hopefully.

●●⚫  CRYPTONITY  ▐|  The Crypto Community Exchange ▐|
Public Sale 1 Starts: Nov 1, 2018 ▐|● https://tokensale.cryptonity.io
Caladonian

Activity: 1302
Merit: 540

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 02:56:48 AM

Those selections inspire person who really understand the business that he aims to belong to, with that perceptions things will be more brighter and every single movements can be assess well, if you can carry all of this in your journey inside crypto trading then you can always find positive things despite of the downtrend market, I like the last idea Patients is the key and that's precisely the best attitude that we have keep being calm and think for a much better tomorrow.
alaskata

Activity: 96

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 06:38:50 AM

This market is fertile and growing so strong, you should understand what is most developed in the market today, never worry and panic and always remember that this is only part of the system and usually Happens instead of worrying that we need better thinking that we can do when the market crashes.
btcluisdiki

Activity: 448
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 08:17:02 AM

In my views, I would suggest that in times of market crush the best thing we can do is just to hold your coins for a while and have patience while waiting for the bullish market. The best thing to do while prices are still low, would suggest to buy more btc since this is the opportunity that people can buy btc at a lower price then it would be preferable to hold it for good.
kirito1614

Activity: 336
Merit: 107

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 08:24:35 AM

I concur with your announcement. We ought to take after this run amid the market crash as opposed to taking frenzy. This will make the circumstance cool and it will assist you with taking better choice. Those expressions of sentiments are absolutely best strategies that may be use in this digital currency business, anyway we should utilize additionally an enough time and exertion keeping in mind the end goal to prevail on this business, in light of the fact that even we have positive personality, tolerance, procedures, daring individual and expectation yet our season of getting to cryptographic money is just past points of confinement.
Timere

Activity: 133

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 09:53:53 AM

It must also draw conclusions about the fact that the collapse of the crypto-currency market. It is necessary to look at the history and see what a long way bitcoin did. He grew thousands of times and the fact that he fell 4 times does not mean anything!
Kotone

Activity: 1372
Merit: 503

View Profile WWW
June 30, 2018, 10:04:22 AM

It must also draw conclusions about the fact that the collapse of the crypto-currency market. It is necessary to look at the history and see what a long way bitcoin did. He grew thousands of times and the fact that he fell 4 times does not mean anything!
qell, the most common and the best do when the market is on falling or in crash is only holding. kust wait for the right time that the marlet is rising up. it is a more time to think about in what price you will sell it . just set your target price because it is very important. we know that we can't be turn into greed

deppil

Activity: 1008
Merit: 501

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 10:22:32 AM

Whenever there is a market crash for crypto currency you should probably do such things : You should definitely have a positive mind to come out from any kind of trouble. You have to become a serious risk taker. You should aways make your own strategies. Never to lose hope on such bad situations and finally you should be more patient like never before.
You are absolutely right fellow. For us to become successful we must have all those mentioned positive attitude. Continually believe that winners never quit.
Yeah if every trader has a positive mind then market conditions will not be as bad as this. because this condition is caused because
many investors and traders are too sensitive and easily panicked against many things. you are right. we must have patience and positive thoughts
stayeduptolate

Activity: 980
Merit: 502

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 06:06:18 AM

Obviously this holds true for every kind of investment. Though bitcoin is a kind of investment where you can get profit in any time but still there is a lot in every investment, we have to be very wise while investing into any investment and I think it’s very wise to invest when the market is very low and the valuation is also not that much hiked and I think this is the best time to invest into crypto because the valuation is not that much high and we can simply owns very much bitcoin from very small amount.
makutu

Activity: 45

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 04:58:08 AM

The market can not collapse, you believe in it, never worry and panic and always remember that this is only part of the system and often happens instead of worrying that we need to think better. We can do when the market crashes.
Moblie_Legend

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 05:02:26 AM

what you are conveying is something that investors should have in investing with bitcoin I'm sure that what you say can benefit in that investment
atomous

Activity: 57

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 05:04:42 AM

Wow! Really wow! I think you already did the above methods and you already have enough learnings and profits from that principles. For me everything that you said was right but still we can't control the movement of price the pump and dump.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: