Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 05:16:07 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Better you can do in times of market crash  (Read 1327 times)
Jericka D Ranillo

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
July 06, 2018, 05:13:12 AM

I just add to participate now in bounty programs so while we are now in red market we are still gaining token which tend to pump with bitcoin price goes high. Bounty is also good income so dont waste your time waiting your funds become more value. Make it  twice just do bounty

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Pursuer
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1163

Where is my ring of blades...

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 05:21:09 AM

The market can not collapse, you believe in it, never worry and panic and always remember that this is only part of the system and often happens instead of worrying that we need to think better. We can do when the market crashes.

it depends on which market you are talking about. bitcoin can not collapse because it has real world applications as a currency and as long as it keeps that it will stay strong and grow more.
but altcoins for instance are purely based on speculation and speculation can not keep something alive when there is no real world usage for any of them. eventually they will all collapse and disappear. there are about 1600 altcoins now and there has been about 4000 altcoins that have collapsed and died in the past few years.

Only Bitcoin
maxreish

Activity: 1330
Merit: 326

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 09:56:02 AM

Being a risk taker means you tend to accept the fact that you can afford to lose the money you have invested in. Though those steps are basics, these may help a lot of traders and investors to atleast take a look back these tips again to refresh their mindset and go back to the things they have to consider in cryptocurrency.
Moiyah

Activity: 630
Merit: 20

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 12:49:38 AM

I will take note of this reminders you have written. Being a risk taker in cryptocurrency field gives us more patience. Being optimistic that it will hit our profit is a big help for us.
StarKay

Activity: 756
Merit: 16

We All Can Make It

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 01:01:44 AM

Knowledge is also very vital, whenever I see red I know the green days will also come and I try not to be worried.
It is also a good strategy to set a reasonable cash out target price as the market will continue it's up and down period.

⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣     C O M B O     ⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣
A leading provider of scaling solutions for Web3 game developers
|      Twitter      |    Telegram    |     Discord     |     Medium     |      GitHub      |
athlete

Activity: 462

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 01:13:52 AM

I try to keep calm and watch. And when there is free money to buy. More time I spend on the useful information.
ngano ba

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 01:31:13 AM

The best you can do in times of market crash, is to hold your tokens and coins in your wallet , and keep yourself on bounty campaign for the mean time that the market is falling down.
bayu7adi

Activity: 1414
Merit: 544

paper money is going away

View Profile WWW
July 27, 2018, 01:33:23 AM

very good advice, but the habit I do when market crashes is to buy big coins, like BTC, ETH or EOS
now cryptocurrency is hard to guess for the short term, so I prefer to play it safe and wait for the market to recover by purchasing cryptocurrency at a cheaper price
eliteeservices

Activity: 85
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
July 27, 2018, 01:36:03 AM

It's like anything else - it's a traders market.  You have to be in it to win it.  There are many Crypto day-traders doing well i'm sure, but the HOLDrs and Hopers are getting wiped out.  Use a bot or develop your own.  https://portal.totalcryptos.com/bitcoin-trend-bot
DoublerHunter

Activity: 2590
Merit: 644

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 03:15:56 AM

very good advice, but the habit I do when market crashes is to buy big coins, like BTC, ETH or EOS
now cryptocurrency is hard to guess for the short term, so I prefer to play it safe and wait for the market to recover by purchasing cryptocurrency at a cheaper price
That is a great opportunity to grab those coins and i love doing that too because it is helping me to get the opportunities that i am asking for when the market is still not crashing and all i want is to buy the big coins like at least the top 5 coins at a very cheap price and hold them for long term purposes to maximize profit.
libert19

Activity: 2492
Merit: 942

View Profile WWW
July 27, 2018, 03:44:42 AM

I have one more. When in bull market, take your capital back and put your profit in stable cryptos (Dai is my favorite) then when dip comes buy promising cryptos with it. Easier said than done.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2968
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 04:11:22 AM

You forgot about buying when the market is crashing. Good advise, most of the newbies doesn't really listen to our advises when the market is crashing on what they should do.

Yeah there are a lot of things that we can do to fight against FUD but it's hard to fight it when we don't know where they are coming from.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
vonnyaries

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 05:04:12 AM

yes you are right, for me patience, control our emotions is very important when the market goes red, because emotion is the biggest problem when tradnig, if you can't control your emotions you will never get the profit from bticoin or trading, so control your emotion when you are in market

PTON PRE-SALE Live    █████████████     FORESTING     █████████████   PARTICIPATE NOW!
  █████ next-generation social media service based on blockchain technology   ██████
██ █  Twitter ● Facebook ● Youtube ● Telegram [EN] ● Telegram [KOR] ● Medium  █ ██ █ 
Gibsonlda

Activity: 182

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 05:05:41 AM

the community is very helpful for you to think clearly, it applies when you suffer huge losses too, we can not always afford to neutralize ourselves, the best time when the market is crash is you have to keep in touch with traders who focus on short term trading, emotions do not always have to be soothed, but must be considered how to move on to other ways. we need a support tool for it.
fndsr

Activity: 616
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 05:14:06 AM

We monitored for how many months crypto market not really growing. It is always play the game of ups and down. So volatile and difficult to predict what will be the price of coins in the market next day after. And now we saw another crash of the market and most of us always asking when the market rise,others are desperate and do panic selling. In times like this what shall we do?
      I have some basic and helpful tips to share to overcome negative thoughts and become successful in cryptocurrency  whatever happens.

1.Positive mind. We should always think positive whatever happens on the market.
2.Risk Taker. When you enter in crypto world,you should know that it is risky. So you must be a risk taker person.
3.Strategy. During the market crash you should have an alternative strategy on how to earn even a little despite of the market situation.
4.Hope. Do not lose hope. Always think that everything will be alright soon and market will go back to normal.
5.Patience. This is the very important to become successful not only in crypto but in everything we do we need it. Always remember "Patience is the Key to Success"

I know there is a lot of things we can do to fight FUD in the current market situation.
Hope everyone can also share with us....

if all investors have thoughts and beliefs like you would be bitcoin will be more advanced and growing rapidly because of progress and bitcoin developments of investors who play a role in that

▄▄▄
               ▄▄███████▄▄
           ▄▄████▀▀   ▀▀████▄▄
       ▄▄████▀▀           ▀▀████▄▄
   ▄▄████▀▀    ██       ██    ▀▀████▄▄
▄████▀▀        ███     ███        ▀▀████▄
███             ███   ███             ███
 ███             ███ ███             ███
  ███             █████             ███
   ███            ▐███▌            ███
    ███         ▄▄██▀██▄▄         ███
     ███      ▄████   ████▄      ███
      ███    ▐█  █▌   ▐█  █▌    ███
       ███    ▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀    ███
DOC.
Tailor

▄█████▄
 ██▀   ▀██
▐█       █▌                    ▄▄▄█████████
 ██▄   ▄██                 ▄▄███████████▀▀
  ▀████████████▄▄       ▄███████████▀▀
            ▀▀█████▄ ▄█████████▀▀
               ▀██████████▀▀
               ▄██████████▄▄
            ▄▄█████▀ ▀█████████▄▄
  ▄███████████▀▀        ▀███████████▄▄
 ██▀   ▀██                 ▀▀███████████▄▄
▐█       █▌                    ▀▀▀█████████
 ██▄   ▄██
  ▀█████▀
Unique self-customizing
smart legal contract platform

Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬
IEO: Jul 20th
TheGodFather

Activity: 854
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 05:17:41 AM

We monitored for how many months crypto market not really growing. It is always play the game of ups and down. So volatile and difficult to predict what will be the price of coins in the market next day after. And now we saw another crash of the market and most of us always asking when the market rise,others are desperate and do panic selling. In times like this what shall we do?
      I have some basic and helpful tips to share to overcome negative thoughts and become successful in cryptocurrency  whatever happens.

1.Positive mind. We should always think positive whatever happens on the market.
2.Risk Taker. When you enter in crypto world,you should know that it is risky. So you must be a risk taker person.
3.Strategy. During the market crash you should have an alternative strategy on how to earn even a little despite of the market situation.
4.Hope. Do not lose hope. Always think that everything will be alright soon and market will go back to normal.
5.Patience. This is the very important to become successful not only in crypto but in everything we do we need it. Always remember "Patience is the Key to Success"

I know there is a lot of things we can do to fight FUD in the current market situation.

if all investors have thoughts and beliefs like you would be bitcoin will be more advanced and growing rapidly because of progress and bitcoin developments of investors who play a role in that
for me the good way to do qhen the times are bad, when the market price are crashing, you need to do holding only. this is the best way to do because you can't sell your coins in the times of crashing right ? so you need only hding and set the target price. then if you set observed the market if it is starting to rising then wait till the market are continually rising then sell it. or you can invest
kesmex

Activity: 1110
Merit: 104

The OGz Club

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 05:33:28 AM

I have some basic and helpful tips to share to overcome negative thoughts and become successful in cryptocurrency  whatever happens.

everything you say above is a must-have for old or new investors, because it's all the key to success in investing in the world of crypto to profit and minimize losses.

The OGz Club     [ [ [ [ [   The 1st & Only #MemeFi Project   ] ] ] ] ]
Website     ◢ Reddit     ◢ Telegram     ◢ Twitter     ◢ TikTok     ◢ Facebook
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ►► Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
efremovma

Activity: 26

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 05:35:08 AM

Hope will not work as it has no impact of prices. It can help in remaining patient though which is very much important.
airinnesmith26

Activity: 50

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 11:26:45 AM

yeah i think that will be all the needed things in order to be successful in this kind of market.
cxmyifan16

Activity: 377

The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 11:31:42 AM

I know people who earn even more when the market crashes. i think it is possible because the market is changing so quickly and traders must adjust to the changing market to earn much. To my mind, btc is worth investing

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: