Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 06:48:13 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Can ETH go back to $5? I mean its a FRAUD, whenever Bitcoin goes up, ETH goes up  (Read 450 times)
muenze (OP)

Activity: 224
Merit: 157

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 11:12:29 AM
Merited by Red-Apple (5)

Bitcoin is already getting back its marketshare. ETH has been around a long time and not been able to replace bitcoin at all. There is now many projects that can do what ETH can do but they are cheaper. So ETH is 100% a bubble making those still rich who bought it for $5 and below last year and the year before. I see nothing that would even closely suggest 1 ETH is worth $300. While Bitcoin IS WORTH WHAT IT IS because its the first, everyone knows it, and because ALL THE ALTCOINS still depend on Bitcoin ONLY.

So the difference between ETH and cheaper altcoins is, some of the cheaper altcoins still have POTENTIAL while ETH is way too overpriced already.

Thoughts? I would love to see some REAL reasons that explain why ETH still is good, why it will be bigger than Bitcoin (and not rise and fall with Bitcoin anymore). But I frankly dont see it.

It was amazing to be part of Bitcointalk for a little while. Thankyou. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5316241.0

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
bucksman5233

Activity: 264
Merit: 100

TV TWO - Connect your TV to ETH Blockchain

View Profile WWW
June 24, 2018, 11:39:48 AM

We can build projects on ETH and it is not just transferring money coins. So I think $5 is a far low goal for a projects like ETH. Though it can't replace BTC now it's still better than BTC technology wise.

qazgroup

Activity: 1022
Merit: 20

RiveMont

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 12:39:15 PM

Eth is a real advanced blockchain ecosystem and definitely not a fraud, you need to state facts here, eth will grow when market grow, when there will be more buyers we will see steady growth in eth price too, i think already eth is trading at support price i personally think its value will rise to 1500+ by the end of this year.

●   RiveMont   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  RVMT  ❱❱❱❱❱❱  
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  DeFi token  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
crypto1nvest

Activity: 236
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 01:11:49 PM

Maybe because Ethereum is the second? It has almost 90 % of ICO working on his platform and blockchain. I personally don't see reason why ethereum must cost 5$ not 300-400$.
abayan

Activity: 686
Merit: 260

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 01:13:08 PM

Bitcoin is already getting back its marketshare. ETH has been around a long time and not been able to replace bitcoin at all. There is now many projects that can do what ETH can do but they are cheaper. So ETH is 100% a bubble making those still rich who bought it for $5 and below last year and the year before. I see nothing that would even closely suggest 1 ETH is worth $300. While Bitcoin IS WORTH WHAT IT IS because its the first, everyone knows it, and because ALL THE ALTCOINS still depend on Bitcoin ONLY.

So the difference between ETH and cheaper altcoins is, some of the cheaper altcoins still have POTENTIAL while ETH is way too overpriced already.

Thoughts? I would love to see some REAL reasons that explain why ETH still is good, why it will be bigger than Bitcoin (and not rise and fall with Bitcoin anymore). But I frankly dont see it.
We can say its already good Ethereum has nothing to probe in staying in top coin next to bitcoin and what would it be if it becomes like bitcoins that can make the market follow its movement its only same. In my opinion ethereum can never be bigger than bitcoin but as the time goes by ethereum has never been late in providing the latest updates and moving forward with the market future. Ethereum is good because of its proven system and services that will grow more in time so the price would become x2-x3 from its ATH before thats why it was still good to have.

▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
▄███▀▀▀▀▀████▄▄ █▄▄
▄▄          ▀▀████▄  ██▄
█████▄           ▀█████  ██▄
▄█████████           ▀█████ ███▄
▄█████████▀▀           ▀█████ ███▄
▄███  █████             ▀█████ ████
███  █████                █████ ████
███ █████                  ████  ████
███ █████                ▄████  ████
███ █████                ███████████
▀██ █████▄                █████████
▀██ ██████▄                ▀█████
▀██ ███████                  ▀▀▀
▀██ ██████▄▄                 
▀██ ██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
▀▀ █████████████████▀
▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀

Fast, Secure, and Fully

DecentralizeTrading
BACKED BY:
─────────────────────────
BINANCE
─────── LAB
&█████████████████████████████████ █  ███
█▀    ▀█  ███▀▀▀▀▀████████  ████▀▀███▀ █
█  █████    ▄▄▄▄▄  █  ▀  █    ███  █  ██
█▄    ▀█  ██       █  ▄███  ██████   ███
█████  █  ██  ███  █  ████  ████  ▄  ███
█▄    ▄█▄  ▄█▄     ▀  ████▄  ▄█   ██  ██
████████████████████████████████████████

Whitepaper
 Medium
Reddit
granchio

Activity: 336

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 02:12:01 PM

I don't think that the price of ethereum can reach values which are just one digit. I believe its potential, and in my way of thinking, it is one of the best altcoins which can make their investors rich in the future.
pageraji

Activity: 966

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 02:24:51 PM

may be not 5 $, with bear market like this if bitcoin hit under 5000$, eth price is be about 300 $ or less, if 5 $ i can buy more than 100 ETH  Grin
AlanMilano

Activity: 129
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 02:28:40 PM

You are pessimistic.
From my personal point of view, the ETH will not be able to overtake the BTC, but it has the potential and value to last long at No. 2. So ETH's price will be less likely to drop to a digit.

I would like to quote the strengths of ETH that make it worthy of its current and future value:

1. By allowing for a turing complete language on the blockchain, Ethereum has created a platform where more complex contracts can be run on the network. No need for 3rd parties services in a lot of cases. This makes Ethereum a whole package, unlike a lot of other blockchains.

2. Ethereum acts as a platform for other products and services, allowing for a robust ecosystem to grow around the system. This means that as time goes on, more and better information will be published about Ethereum, making it easier for developers to enter and contribute. Other blockchains just don’t have this network effect working for them.

3. Ethereum was designed with a robust roadmap to take it from prototype to year 3–5. This means that the community has some clear standards on what to expect out of the next few years. This roadmap and the execution on it is rare for the industry, as the continuous improvement is encouraging.

4. There are a lot of companies getting involved with improving Ethereum beyond the foundation. Between the Ethereum Enterprise Alliance (EEA) and the Hyperledger team approving their first Ethereum project, there are dozens of enterprise organizations working to improve the ecosystem. Besides Bitcoin, no other blockchain has that much support from the current business community.
Maricurijohn

Activity: 294
Merit: 8

The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 02:30:49 PM

Never, how many times have you seen the price drop so, but in the short term ETH prices will rise again, I believe they will rise again in the next two weeks.

||   ICONIQ HOLDING   ||
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem, Powered by the ICNQ Token
DaryaCrypta

Activity: 134
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 02:40:48 PM

Ethereum will never return to the price of 5$. You can imagine how much this is a large-scale platform and what a huge potential it has. The fact that 90% of ICO uses Ethereum to create tokens already proves that Ethereum is even now underestimated.

■ CLOUD TOKEN ■
█Get from 6-12% monthly in CTO tokens. REF CODE + 50% profit:4901547258 █
ashmodeus

Activity: 1638
Merit: 518

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 02:52:55 PM

u must be haters of ETH
or u must be late for rally up about ETH
my mind say, if eth going to $5
how many collapse on market.
almost 90% of succesfully ico come from ETH
and u say its a FRAUD ?
well
i never get eth on $5 or 100 even $300
but i buying eth , because i just think it's secondary investement planning after BTC.

▄▄███████████████████████▄▄
 █████████████████████████████
 █████████████████████████████
  ███████████████████████████
   ▀███████████████████████▀
     █████████████████████
      ▀█████████████████▀
     ▄  ███████████████
   ▄███  ▀███████████▀
  ▄█████▄  █████████
 █████████  ▀█████▀
███████████▄ ▀███▀
 ▀███████████▄ ▀
.Syntrum......
            ███
           ███
          ███
         ███
        ███
       ███
      ███   █
     ███   █
    ███   █
   ███   █
  ███   █
 ███   █
███   █
            ███   █
           ███   █
          ███   █
         ███   █
        ███   █
       ███   █
      ███   █
     ███
    ███
   ███
  ███
 ███
███
......JOIN NOW.
h0lybyte

Activity: 924
Merit: 511

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 03:35:11 PM

First i should tell you my opinion clearly that no coin can ever replace bitcoin because it has very large demand and is already reached a higher level.
Also, not only ether follows the price path of bitcoin but i have seen all other altcoins go down when bitcoin price goes down. So i think all coins are dominated by bitcoin
O9NpJ9ld1opS

Activity: 176

“Blockchain Just Entered The Real World"

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 04:21:00 PM

I think it's impossible for ETH to go that much low. For that to happen BTC should probably also go much down. ETH is still strong and is a tight competitor for BTC indeed. Thousands are new developers are joining the Ethereum network daily. They are also adding more new technologies including sharding and plasma in the near future. So I believe ETH will stay and will coexist with the other strong alts.
setpass

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 04:22:06 PM

The market is down so the price of etherum falls but I think its price will not fall back to double digits. When bitcoin goes up eth will go by which is my opinion
Idrisu

Activity: 924
Merit: 260

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 04:50:55 PM

I don't think this is going to happen and it might takes three days consecutively hacking for that to happen!  Ethereum go back to $5 will be it end as many investors has hope on it more than any other cryptocurrencies.  I am speculating that the least ethereum can go is $200.
jack05

Activity: 469
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 05:12:10 PM

I do not think so that ethereum will become independent and grow without bitcoin. Either way, ethereum is a great coin that has a promising technology, which will be the biggest argument to increase the price of eth
Mt. Dempo

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 05:30:59 PM

I am also confused, why all indicators are in bitcoin? if bitcoin is dead, will alt die?

I think eth remains in its position to accompany btc, there are indeed many smart contract platforms besides eth and probably better than eth. but until now they have not been able to compete with eth, I'm sure eth developers do not keep quiet and they will keep updating and making eth to keep growing and more powerful than its competitors.

🔵🔵🔵🔵🔵🔵🔵  Agareum  🔵  Multiplayer gaming platform, gamified version of an airdrop  🔵🔵🔵🔵🔵🔵🔵
https://agareum.com
adroitful_one
Legendary

Activity: 1568
Merit: 1041

1GhxHtabWhEpdb7e7oEJ2vd542n33BwTHR

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 05:40:33 PM

How exactly is this a fraud? All of the altcoins are based around Bitcoin. It takes Bitcoins to buy all of these coins. So you have to buy Bitcoin first to even buy ETH at most places. So of course the price of Bitcoin is going to go up when all of the other coins go up. A guy buys $100 worth of BItcoins to buy $100 worth of ETH. Hence raising both of the prices. No Fraud involved.
Caesar-Giulius

Activity: 728
Merit: 250

Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 05:57:30 PM

ETH has a working products and many users are using its platform everyday. I don’t see that it is a fraud or scam. In any case, I don’t see ETH going to $5.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
██████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████▀██████████████
█████████▄▄      ▀▀██▀╜  ▀▀███████████
████████████▄       ██   ▀^╓▀█████████
██████████████      ║█    ,▀██████████
█████████████▄▄      █▌   ████████████
████████████████▄     ▀█▄  ███████████
████████████████▀,,,    ╙▀▀█▀ ████████
█████████████████▀▀▀█▄▄       ████████
███████████████▀     ▀███████▀████████
██████████████▌       ▐█* ▀▓▀ ████████
████████████*██▄     ▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄████████
██████████▀`  ▀██▄   ▀████████████████
████████▀`  ▄█████▌   ╙███████████████
████████▄,   ▀████ ,,,  "▀▀███████████
██████████,,,,, ╙█▄███▄▄,,,,╙▀████████
L B X.

■                         ■                        ■                        ■                        ■                        ■                         ■
The London Block Exchange
■                         ■                        ■                        ■                        ■                        ■                         ■

WDownload OnW
[.
          ▄▄█▀
         ███▀
   ▄▄▄▄  ▀  ▄▄▄▄
 ▄███████▄██████▌
▐██████████████▌
███████████████
▐██████████████▌
 ███████████████▌
  ██████████████▌
   ▀████▀▀▀████▀
/      ▌ ▄▄▄▄ ▐
     ▄█▀████▀█▄
    ▐██████████▌
 ▄▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▄▄
▐██▌████████████▐██▌
▐██▌████████████▐██▌
▐██▌████████████▐██▌
 ▀▀ ████████████ ▀▀
    ▀██████████▀
      ▐██  ██▌
      ▐██  ██▌
]

BattleZeo

Activity: 350

Global loyalty & rewards

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 04:56:42 AM

I remember i had read this comment twice. Totally useless comment. The kind of comment is just trying to arise anxiety of investors. But we can tell the comment is just completely dumb. If ETH was cost $5, there were be only two coins on exchange: ETH and BTC. The rest one were not exsiting.

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: