Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 07:10:13 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Are you afraid of the market now?  (Read 973 times)
mardaed

Activity: 994
Merit: 105

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 01:44:34 AM

I think the next economic crisis will affect the digital money market.
what's your point of view?
Nothing to be afraid of, as we know market is in down for now. So is not the best time to invest or trade. Because we cannot predict the market, if you have plan to invest or sale, my advice is HODL.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Lubang Bawah

Activity: 1358
Merit: 253

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 03:12:06 AM

What's happening with the market now makes me afraid, the prediction that the price willl rise in July starts has not been proven yet, and this makes me choose to wait for the investment, I hope the market soon recovery and bitcoin price could reach $ 10k late July.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
[
[
[
]
]
]
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
Paniudto

Activity: 93
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 10:31:17 AM

I am definitely not afraid to jump in on the market as this is the best time of the year to bag some good coins. What about you?
This bearish market has given us the opportunity to acquire more coins if we want because the price is not that expensive and we are nearing the end of the year which is the time that crypto's value usually surge.
risinqsun

Activity: 672
Merit: 273

-

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 11:57:25 AM

No, i'm not afraid because i'm a patience very high so i'm waiting still Cheesy  anyway... if you earn money we will wait . we only need wait and time .

i believe !

favelle75

Activity: 910
Merit: 501

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 12:06:11 PM

for few days volatility is almost ended and this will start a new trend heading towards 13000$ in few weeks.
Bloody days are over let enoy the ride and get the profits.

_Crypto made easier than cash_

▄███▄              ▄███▄
███████            ███████
███████   ▄████▄   ███████
███████  ████████  ███████
▄██████████  ████████  ██████████▄
████████████  ████████  ████████████
████████████  ████████  ████████████
▀██████████  ████████  ██████████▀
▀███▀   ████████   ▀███▀
████████
▀████▀
MenaPay.
ANN THREAD
__
francedeni

Activity: 560
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 01:46:16 PM

No, i'm not afraid because i'm a patience very high so i'm waiting still Cheesy  anyway... if you earn money we will wait . we only need wait and time .

i believe !

Exactly patient is we need all this time when the market falls down. Definitely, I am also not afraid in this downtrend I know their is a good thing will comes out so that is btc price will increase any months time.
teramit
Legendary

Activity: 1869
Merit: 1387

The Last Cryptocoin Burner

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 02:17:40 PM

Economic crysis make crypto stronger, everybody runs from fiat to crypto, it can survive from crysis, crypto has its own ecosystem so its own crysys but global economic problems are medicine for crypto. When goverment stopped money transfers in cyprus they bought bitcoin !
Biscutard

Activity: 759
Merit: 105

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 02:25:11 PM

If this topic was going to ask to me directly today then, i would gladly answer it with a somehow yes but no. I mean, this will be good if you are planning on investing bitcoin and wanted to buy for a cheaper price but as a trader it is not a good signs to trade, or shall i say not recommendable because of the cheapest prices.
SIHIN

Activity: 728
Merit: 252

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 04:41:19 PM

I am not afraid of the current market situation. because rising and falling bitcoin prices is a natural thing. I'm just sad because my assets are drastically reduced. but I am very optimistic that bitcoin prices will rise high.
Eleven86

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 05:09:10 PM

Most of the bitcoin users are not afraid of the current market. Because they know about the market fluctuations, these ups and downs are common in the crypto world. So dont get panic about the current situation, soon the market will recover. If you have funds just buy some more bitcoins and hold it for future. The profit will be more in future.
Harlot

Activity: 1806
Merit: 671

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 05:14:25 PM

People who are only “afraid” of the market now are the ones who are not taking advantage of it. People who are afraid of the market right now should remember this day where they didn't have the guts to enter the market in their best opportunity when the prices starts rising again. This is the best time to be greedy for people itching to buy and for people who are in a paper loss it is now your opportunity to average down now if you see a little price rally there is no harm in shorting it as you can buy it back at a cheaper price whoch in turn will make you buy more of your position.
NereuFajardo

Activity: 152
Merit: 12

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 07:05:36 PM

Why i would be afraid of it? the market is more than stable and it is a good opportunity if you want to keep buying and storing more bitcoins at the moment, do not be so dumb to sell your coins, this is the worst time for doing it so
richan

Activity: 392
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 07:14:41 PM

somehow I am afraid of trading in the market because everything can happen, from account getting to zero or making 100 percent of total capital in just a day. There bearish trend in the market is what scared me most .
Nick Abimanyu

Activity: 406
Merit: 19

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 07:29:16 PM

I'm not afraid of economic laws, either which is happening or that will happen in the future, because, the attitude of the market will forever go like that, either last year, now or later. It's just It just very important for us to understand and anticipate when such a situation occurs.
arnoldrimmer

Activity: 358

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 09:14:05 PM

There is absolutely no reason to be afraid of all this situation, it is more than good if you think it twice because a crash was needed after all, but only that some people think that this is the end or something related to that, it is more than normal guys

► HackenAI ◄  ♦ HackenAI - Personal Cybersecurity Application ♦  ► HackenAI ◄
───●❀●───●❀●───●❀●───●❀●───●❀●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●❀●───●❀●───●❀●───●❀●───●❀●───
Facebook◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Medium◂ | ▸Reddit◂ | ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Whitepaper
Febo
Legendary

Activity: 2730
Merit: 1288

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 03:29:49 PM

There is absolutely no reason to be afraid of all this situation, it is more than good if you think it twice because a crash was needed after all, but only that some people think that this is the end or something related to that, it is more than normal guys

Exactly. I was afraid in December. Afraid at what is ahead of us cos that growth was so creepy. Now all is fine. Bitcoin fall the most already. Yes there will be long time after Bitcoin reach bottom to start slowly grow again. But jut lets enjoy this peaceful times and grab as much Bitcoins as we can.  2021 will be crazy times again.
aris av
Copper Member

Activity: 409
Merit: 1

The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 04:24:37 PM

Yes, there is a fear in my heart for the current market situation, but I still believe the market will survive and can grow. Crypto is a technology, and definitely more popular in the future.

Shinpako09
Legendary

Activity: 1988
Merit: 1015

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 11:04:49 PM

Nothing to be afraid of if you really have faith in btc although feeling that is normal but don't let your feeling make a wrong decision. If there's a fall what I always put on my mind is the price will goes back again no matter what.
Ericgreen

Activity: 92
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 10:47:13 AM

Yes, there is a fear in my heart for the current market situation, but I still believe the market will survive and can grow. Crypto is a technology, and definitely more popular in the future.
Definitely it will affect the digital coin market, because when people have no money for their daily needs how they can invest in digital currency? When I have extra money I will buy bitcoin or Altcoin for earning more money but when I can only earn such money which hardly fulfills my daily needs. I will never invest in digital currency till the situation continues.
Gracie12

Activity: 128

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 01:40:20 PM

I am very afraid of such a market, the rise and fall of the psychological pressure is too great, such a market is also an abnormal market, so we should treat it rationally.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: