Bitcoin Forum
May 18, 2024, 02:36:21 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Are you afraid of the market now?  (Read 973 times)
budiarmed
Copper Member

Activity: 381
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 06:18:03 PM

I think the next economic crisis will affect the digital money market.
what's your point of view?

No, I realize the crypto market will never be stable and constantly changing, it's perfectly normal because demand and supply are very influential on market value.

───[ PointGenieCoin ]───
─────────────[  ⭐ ⭐ Make money with your Social Media Content ⭐ ⭐  ]─────────────
─────────────[  TWITTER    |    INSTAGRAM    |    TELEGRAM  ]─────────────
gilad215

Activity: 430
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 06:20:50 PM

I am quite optimistic about the market in the second half of 2018. BTC has already shown some price surge. Alts are still struggling, but we all know sooner or later, alts too follow bitcoin in trends. I think we are all going to reap huge profits by the end of the year just like last year. But one should be quick enough to take trading decisions at the right time possible.

Neluns
♦ New Generation Financial Ecosystem ♦
Pre-sale on Aug, 1
rajapatr1

Activity: 189
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 06:50:17 PM

Why would we be afraid of this market? this is more than good if you want to keep investing in here ofr a long term, because prices are cheaper than what they used to be a few months ago, this is a golden opportunity for risk takers
thecodebear

Activity: 2114
Merit: 813

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 07:01:43 PM

Not even slightly afraid. Bottom of the market probably on the verge of turning around, Bitcoin tech is advancing so that the next time it goes crazy there will be a lot more of an ecosystem and upgrades in place, plus pretty likely the next recession will hit in the next couple years which will probably also coincide with the natural interval for the next bitcoin boom, and institutional investors will get in on the next boom as well....it's gonna be a VERY good next couple of years! When you're staring a 10x-20x boom in the face there's no reason to be afraid of the market. Smart money for the next couple of years gets in now.
jayhawk1

Activity: 352

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 06:56:09 AM

Yes i am afraid of the market today because the price is still not pumping up again but i just hold my coins in order to avoid losing my investments.
It means that you cannot wait for more time. It is good to withdraw your money from bitcoin because bitcoin is not for impatient and emotional people. Bitcoin investment should be for long time and if you cannot bear this situation then you will not be able to make money. Patience and courage is mandatory for crypto investors otherwise go to some regular business.
cold cool

Activity: 162

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 12:33:47 PM

At present, I really feel the fear in the market. The price of BTC continues to drop, and the price of altcoin also doubles down with the decline of BTC. The encryption market is getting colder.
Dasvino

Activity: 272

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 02:46:42 PM

I think, the market atmosphere is now very down but this may be only temporary and not long and may end in August.
  I really hope that in August there will be a very high price increase for all altcoin

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
Rianbook

Activity: 64
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 06:36:41 PM

The fall of the normal price because the market is unstable, and the future of the market can certainly rise and the price of crypto will increase. Don't sell at this time but grasp and sell later.
Febo
Legendary

Activity: 2730
Merit: 1288

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 08:07:59 PM

There is nothing to fear about the market or any possible economic crisis in the future. Cryptocurrencies particularly bitcoin can weather out this kind of crisis and their prices may even go up because investors that affected by the crisis may invest in bitcoin and other virtual currencies insread of stocks or foreign exchange. 

Crypto will not be immune on any economic or financial crisis. All coins values will drastically reduce in case of such crisis.

Of course they will. After every crisis people start to pull out their money form the markets and the downward spiral starts. Crypto isn't immune to this.

But crypto will recover much faster. And such crisis will help a lot with wider adoption of crypto. Because people will see in practic what means to hold your founds or let some third party to hold your founds. But that is a long term process.
EcoChavCrypto

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 08:19:08 PM

Why i would be scared? It is good, i bought an entire bitcoin on the last few months when it touched $6000 for the first time, so it is more than good for me, i am a long term holder

▄▄█████████▄▄
    ▄█████████████████
  ▄████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
 ▄███████▀   ▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄████████▄▄▄████  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █████████
█████████   ▄▄▄▄   ▀███████
█████████   █████   ███████
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   █████   ██████▀
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ███▀▀   █████▀
      ▄▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▀
     █████████████████▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
Bitcoin Air 

█      ███
█      ███
  ██
  ██  ███
  ██  ███
  ██  ███
      ███
█  ██
  ███
█  ██
  ███
   ██
  ███
█  ██  ███
█  ██  ███
█  ██
     ██  █
███  ██  █
███  ██
███  ██  █
███  ██  █
███  ██  █
███      █
███  ██ 
███  ██ 
     ██ 
███
  ██ 
███
  ██ 
     ██

ershovspa

Activity: 144

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 10:01:25 PM

Why i would be scared? It is good, i bought an entire bitcoin on the last few months when it touched $6000 for the first time, so it is more than good for me, i am a long term holder

You're a smart dude. I would've done the same thing if I had some spare money.
Kurokyy

Activity: 448

LETS GO ADAB

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 10:49:28 PM

I never been afraid with any market conditions because i believe that people will always make the price of cryptocurrency to grow due to demand in the market that will keep on increasing.

wuvdoll
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1025

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 06:37:42 AM

I never been afraid with any market conditions because i believe that people will always make the price of cryptocurrency to grow due to demand in the market that will keep on increasing.
But I am afraid of the market right now. I wasn't afraid when it was 5.8k dollar levels because I knew that the price could go down only so much, at worst it could have been a bit lower but not that much lower.

Yet, now it can go down even further or even if it does not that means more people will be going in considering price is going up and when it does more people will get in and when it eventually goes down a bit more people will be afraid that bitcoin is dying. We saw that back when it was $20k, I am afraid that will happen again.
SIHIN

Activity: 728
Merit: 252

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 08:14:56 AM

Dont be afraid. Stay cool because the market will recover again. Now we can see the price of bitcoin increase smoothly. So dont be panic. Because i believe the market will recover in this year.
Blondy12

Activity: 364

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 10:51:06 AM

Actually there is no reason to be panic about the crisis of the market now and beside it happens every year but as we can see it can recover in the few months before the year ends. I am into long term investment though and maybe that is one of the reason why i never worry about the falling of the prices in this past few months. What is important for me is the survival of cryptocurrency and I believe it will be.
Tigorss

Activity: 308

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 11:38:00 AM

I am definitely not afraid to jump in on the market as this is the best time of the year to bag some good coins. What about you?
the action is only done by a brave player, I see from some market that happens large-scale selling, big players still not dare to make a big purchase, my opinion is marked still to come dump next
do not ever be afraid of bitcoin market if you really believe in bitcoin even though the price decline happened a few weeks ago with a long time but finally the market is now back puling and expect the price to go up so that some assets we can feel the benefits.
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 11:57:52 AM

I am definitely not afraid to jump in on the market as this is the best time of the year to bag some good coins. What about you?
the action is only done by a brave player, I see from some market that happens large-scale selling, big players still not dare to make a big purchase, my opinion is marked still to come dump next
do not ever be afraid of bitcoin market if you really believe in bitcoin even though the price decline happened a few weeks ago with a long time but finally the market is now back puling and expect the price to go up so that some assets we can feel the benefits.

Well i think fear shouldn't be the term here but caution. There's no progress if you're afraid but that doesn't mean that you're going get cocky. Be cautious and critical when you deal with crypto.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
ershovspa

Activity: 144

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 02:39:49 PM

Well i think fear shouldn't be the term here but caution. There's no progress if you're afraid but that doesn't mean that you're going get cocky. Be cautious and critical when you deal with crypto.

That's very smart. Without caution there are no good decisions. I don't like to make rash decisions because they usually end up as wrong.
God

Activity: 169

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 09:14:13 PM

There are no reasons to be afraid of the market, you need to be more patient to understand how it all works in here, it is not matter of how much are you able to wait or not. The market is good, and stable, that is all.

Question123

Activity: 1624
Merit: 267

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 10:59:52 PM

There are no reasons to be afraid of the market, you need to be more patient to understand how it all works in here, it is not matter of how much are you able to wait or not. The market is good, and stable, that is all.

Your right there is no reason to being afraid, because if you are bitcoin investor you already know how bitcoin works. Like while dumping price better to buy because anytime it will puml again. It is great oportunity and everyone will be glad not to be afraid.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: