Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 10:42:15 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Right time to buy a lot of bitcoin.  (Read 3850 times)
nydiacaskey01
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1036

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 11:43:17 PM

If you see a lot of negative news, if you see a sudden drop of price, if you see a lot of people panicking and selling Bitcoins, thats a great time to buy and accumulate as much as possible. I don't see any reason for Bitcoin to go zero so buy more while the price is down and just wait for it to climb up again.
r32godzilla

Activity: 1360
Merit: 506

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 11:47:40 PM

Yes this might be the right time to buy more bitcoins as we saw most of people were longing earlier for buying bitcoins when it's price range was mostly at 10,000 dollars.

▄▄▄▄▄▄
         ▄▄███▀▀▀▀███▄▄
      ▄██▀▀          ▀▀██▄
     ██▀       ██       ▀██
    ██        ██          ██
   ██        ██   ██       ██
  ▐█▌       ██ ▄▄▄ ██      ▐█▌
  ██       ██  ███  ██      ██
  ▐█▌     ██         ██    ▐█▌
   ██    ██           ██   ██
    ██  ▀▀             ▀▀ ██
     ██▄                ▄██
      ▀██▄▄          ▄▄██▀
         ▀▀███▄▄▄▄███▀▀
             ▀▀▀▀▀▀
.Akoin.....ONE AFRICA. ONE KOIN..
█▀▀

█▄▄

▀▀█

▄▄█

█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█  ██████    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█  ██████    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█  ██████    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█                     █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄              █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█

.Telegram....
antran123

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 01:54:25 AM

I think now is the right time to buy more bitcoin because the price is very low,  but I think after a while bitcoin price will rise again and if we buy  more now we cant make more money in the near future. What do yo think?
The right time to buy bitcoin was when it price is in the low price bcause it is time for you to grab the chance. If you in low price then when the bitcoin gets high then you can gain a huge of profit will you can save a lot.
yanimkurniawan

Activity: 252
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 02:05:42 AM

yes, this is one of the right time you can buy the price as it is now, because the price is still low, so you can wait for the favorable price, so you will also get many benefits in the future.
Jenits

Activity: 392
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 02:52:48 AM

Yes for me now is the right time to buy more bitcoin because the price of bitcoin now is very cheap and hold it when the market rise up again sell it in your target price
Shanmatthew

Activity: 243
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 03:20:55 AM

I think now is the right time to buy more bitcoin because the price is very low,  but I think after a while bitcoin price will rise again and if we buy  more now we cant make more money in the near future. What do yo think?

Yes,it is the right time to buy more bitcoin to gain more profit in the near future.but i read news before and I think you read this already too that btc will back to $7k at the end of 2018.I don't think so of happen.but if it happen.that's the time to buy also.its cheapest better than this moment.
merrillolive

Activity: 224

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 03:30:18 AM

Now is still a good time to buy BTC, I think the market is at the bottom of the altcoin, so buying today is a good opportunity for you. I think the moment is best to buy into.
Jlv

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

The Future Of Work

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 03:47:45 AM

I think now is the right time to buy more bitcoin because the price is very low,  but I think after a while bitcoin price will rise again and if we buy  more now we cant make more money in the near future. What do yo think?
Yes I agree with you, the price now is so dip so if we have more money to buy bitcoin try to do it now and have more patience to wait for a long term because as we all know the price will increases in the right time and we will get good profit.

▬▬■ ■ ■▬▬ The Future of Work. Decentralized. ▬▬■ ■ ■▬▬
WhitepaperANN THREADTELEGRAMFACEBOOKTWITTERYOUTUBE
veejay2716

Activity: 210

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 03:59:17 AM

For me if I have a lot of money, I will try to buy more bitcoin to keeps for my family's future because I believe I will earned higher profits as the price increases in the future.
Malamok101

Activity: 868

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 04:12:51 AM

I think there's still no right time to buy bitcoin right now even though the bitcoin price has fallen in today.
That's why I'm going to drop it too much so I'm still afraid to invest in bitcoin even if it's bigger.

beezunus

Activity: 420

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 04:43:35 AM

yes right, now is a good time to buy lots of bitcoin because bitcoin prices have gone down and you will have many opportunities to be able to get profit because bitcoin prices will surely rise soon
jojowar

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 04:58:08 AM

Definitely yes, this is the right time to buy lots of bitcoin because of its price then HODL it. When the time its price will rise again definitely you will got a better profit.

Sony.UK

Activity: 532
Merit: 103

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 05:29:48 AM

Definitely yes, this is the right time to buy lots of bitcoin because of its price then HODL it. When the time its price will rise again definitely you will got a better profit.
In crypto world many altcoins also good growing crypto currency so we should buy Bitcoin and altcoin this is the right way to invest on crypto. I think Bitcoin is slowly raise in the market bit altcoins are fastly raise in the market so know both are good to invest so we should split your investment that will make big profit in future.

Nerman

Activity: 364
Merit: 107

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 05:34:41 AM

Actually it will depend on your strategy, if you are planning to buy Bitcoin now your strategy is for holding it for a very long time because most of us believe that prices will go up in the future. Now if your strategy is day trading it is a different ball game and there are more strategies and study needed before you buy some coins.
Idrisu

Activity: 924
Merit: 260

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 06:59:23 AM

The demand for bitcoin is very low and that push bitcoin to a dip corrections level. Buying and holding are what the wise traders are doing and if you actually want to benefit  from future price upwards movement I think now should be the best time to buy.
Binmado

Activity: 112

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 07:18:36 AM

As of now most altcoin have extremely low prices. If we are determined to hold until the market rebounds, then you will have high profits.
mkhadazz

Activity: 560
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 07:33:23 AM

yes you are right now is the right time to buy as much bitcoin as you can because bitcoin has a very cheap price today and bitcoin can also be very expensive because bitcoin has a very limited total supply so I suggest you do not miss this opportunity to buy as much bitcoin as you can.
rumexx

Activity: 476

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 07:42:39 AM

The market is dipping and the price down so actually it is the right time to buy enough bitcoin to hold because of the low price. The concept is buy low and sell high later.
rickadone
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1024

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 05:47:48 PM

If you have got funds available and looking for investment opportunities then instead of investing in gold or real-estate, i would recommend you buy bitcoin and hold it two years or more, similar to holding of gold. You would gain more holding bitcoin than gold.
This is a very new market and for the fact that things are really getting amusing gradually, a lot is changing, the space is developing an growing pretty fast, we are any moment from now, may be living the early adoption phase to a growing phase, I am sure anyone who is smart now will definitely be taking the opportunity right now and making the best out of it. If there is one thing I certainly understand so far, there is a lot awaiting for the real believers of bitcoin in the future and a lot of people will regret not taking advantage of the present.
speedy1987

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 06:28:52 PM

I think now is the right time to buy more bitcoin because the price is very low,  but I think after a while bitcoin price will rise again and if we buy  more now we cant make more money in the near future. What do yo think?

Yes ofcourse its damn good . crypto merket will change time to time. Trading its like a gambling game. We have use our statergy. Few month before btc price are dropped a lot, On that time everyone afraid to invest bitcoin and also lots of scam post spread in this forum, But i have hope on btc, So i bought 1 BTC,
Now i really happy because the price has been increased. Still i am looking forward to reach the new destination. So i am just keep holding it. I think this is the right time to invest.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  

Jump to: