Bitcoin Forum
May 15, 2024, 06:28:47 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Right time to buy a lot of bitcoin.  (Read 3839 times)
mung_nasib

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

DeFixy.com - The future of Decentralization

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 06:27:34 AM

I think now is the right time to buy more bitcoin because the price is very low,  but I think after a while bitcoin price will rise again and if we buy  more now we cant make more money in the near future. What do yo think?
I am also convinced that with the decline in the price of the majority of coins lately became a merchant opportunity to immediately buy it and the opportunity to seek maximum profits can be wide open just by patiently storing assets in the next few months.

IamKnowledge

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 09:16:15 AM

Hello Fellas!! I strongly agree with the content of this post. The time is now, yes the time is now to do business with bitcoin and more profit in few months to come. Buy thousands of dollars worth of bitcoin today and earn millions in the future. i just got my bitcoin wallet stocked, i know i am gonna smile soon
Mr.Scott

Activity: 548
Merit: 107

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 05:57:31 PM

Hello Fellas!! I strongly agree with the content of this post. The time is now, yes the time is now to do business with bitcoin and more profit in few months to come. Buy thousands of dollars worth of bitcoin today and earn millions in the future. i just got my bitcoin wallet stocked, i know i am gonna smile soon
Recognise opportunity when you see it, bitcoin will go to the moon! I believe that the total market cap will continue to go sideways until November. Whenever I manage some cash try to increase my bags.
speedy1987

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 06:07:09 PM

I think now is the right time to buy more bitcoin because the price is very low,  but I think after a while bitcoin price will rise again and if we buy  more now we cant make more money in the near future. What do yo think?

Yes actually you gave the right answer. I am also thinking the same. Market price is volatility any thing may happen at any time. So this is the right time to buy and hold your coins. Not to sell.
JohnWick_Bitcoin

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 06:51:06 PM

The right time to buy a lot of coins is this month because bitcoins price is down to $6k dollars and every cryptocurrency is affected, ones you already invest then wait for the price to go back at $20k dollars.
spartanrules

Activity: 700
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 07:18:43 PM

May it will be good decision to buy bitcoin for short period of time at 6,2K$, but not a lot of it. Because then I think you will be able to sell it at 7,6K$-7,8K$. But then I will expect the price at 1,2K$-3K$ and will think about hard buying (with really big amount of money - for me) it on that levels of price.
katri

Activity: 140

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 02:12:33 PM

The best time to buy btc is on the redbath, I like to buy when price goes down because I'll make big profit. The most profitable part of crypto currency is to buy low and sell high.
Barbut

Activity: 1694
Merit: 502

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 02:22:09 PM

You can make your own predictions and trust them or you can trust other people, so called experts, and their predictions. Is this a right time for buying bitcoin should depends from your plans, what you want! Do you want to hold for long time and high price or you want to trade and make some fast profit.
Is this bottom, or by some people we can expect bottom in September and rise in fourth quarter of this year. If you are a long term holder buy when ever you wish as long as price is under 10,000$, if you plan to trade and make fast profit maybe its good to wait a bit more for that bottom.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Svelto

Activity: 686
Merit: 257

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 02:27:51 PM

IMO, it is a good time to buy Bitcoin now. The price has dipped to around 40% of ATH. Although no one knows whether Bitcoin will dip further, the price now is a good entry for long term holding.
eaglewhite80

Activity: 406
Merit: 36

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 03:04:25 PM

IMO, it is a good time to buy Bitcoin now. The price has dipped to around 40% of ATH. Although no one knows whether Bitcoin will dip further, the price now is a good entry for long term holding.
There is no actual signal yet that we have reached the bottom, so assuming that going into a long position from here now is a good call. For those who may be looking for lower prices anyway without knowledge of the market, I would rather say buying the dips bit by bit should be a good call, while you allocate certain percentage as it goes down to a certain amount less than the previous high. However, the sentiment will change if we end up getting to have a bullish market, but for now, the bears are still active.
Rrita

Activity: 670
Merit: 512

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 03:23:42 PM

Bitcoin price increasing now, today the price is $6,807 ! so its good look, and may be anytime price would hit at $7,000. You can buy now bitcoin as much as possible. after this year or end of the year bitcoin would be $10,000 that I believe. so boy and HODL.
raihan09

Activity: 160

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 06:27:40 PM

Actually, it's the best time for you & also us because price has getting down so, buy now & hold while price increase  then sell it.
hitrawal91

Activity: 462
Merit: 101

BitcoinSN - The Real Bitcoin!!!

View Profile WWW
July 09, 2018, 10:15:01 PM

I personally think this is the right time to buy Bitcoin and other altcoins like Neo, ETH, and Lite because right now the market has started rising again on an uptrend and if it sustains for a longer time-period then you can enter your longs and hold on those longs till you gain enough profit out of that single trade. I think that you should buy in smaller quantity for now and once the trade moves in your favor you can raise the quantity and then slowly you can add on to your positions till you trailing stop loss is hit.

▬▬ ● ● BitCoinSN ● ● ▬▬
▰▰ LITEPAPER ▰▰▰▰   The Original Bitcoin!!!  ▰▰▰▰ ANN THREAD ▰▰
▲▼  WEB SITE  ▲▼ TWITTER  ▲▼ TELEGRAM  ▲▼ FACEBOOK   ▲▼ DISCORD  ▲▼
Bdstar

Activity: 728
Merit: 263

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 04:19:53 AM

It's generally said that when the price is is low then buy Bitcoin and sell your Bitcoin when you find a good price. But it's really a tough job to find a proper time for investment if you want to invest then you need to follow the graphical trend line of Bitcoin. You must have to understand clearly about this market at first then you can buy Bitcoin whatever you want.
Dreamchaser21

Activity: 686
Merit: 108

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 04:32:14 AM

Actually, it's the best time for you & also us because price has getting down so, buy now & hold while price increase  then sell it.

Current situation market is following a downtrend, which not last long forever. As time goes, it will grow automatically meantime who bag a lot will get success near future.
Those who bought during the dump are the lucky one because this market will start to pump again.
Sometimes you just need to believe in a good coin and your trust will be paid off later on. Buy bitcoin because this can is still the king of all cryptocurrency and can make your portfolio in a green candle.
utpalk

Activity: 32

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 04:41:50 AM

Yes! It's the right time. Not only BTC, try some alts as well. I have bought ncash and they have an International Blockchain Congress in 3rd and 4th August. I think it will pump the price.
Genosx

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 05:55:31 AM

For me the perfect timing to buy a lot of bitcoin is when the first quarter of the year will come,
because the value of the investments or coins in the market is in the chipper price. Good opportunity to be grabbed of.
wuvdoll
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1025

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 06:56:39 AM

Probably this the right time to buy more, but in my view i think we must observe first the market before buying ,which is to ensure bitcoin will not go down more on this valued. 'cause on this circumstances it seems bitcoin must find new bottom line because the current bottom price is already broke,  so perhaps we should wait more results before contributing on it. To prevent panicking again. 
For lot of bitcoin lot of money requires and I think that small investors would not be able to buy lot of bitcoin in one time. In my opinion this year is not good for bitcoin price but is provided a chance for new investors. So that they can buy bitcoin on low price. The price is about $6100 and soon it will hit $6000. Therefore this is the best time for buy bitcoin.
Although you are right here but many times people are prioritizing things. And if this would happen, I believe a person who knows it better that what bitcoin has concealed in itself for their betterment, they would prior it on the first place. And many have done this and right now they are enjoying perks of being amazing bitcoin users. They are wealthy and healthy and investing here more.
If I am to get what you are implying, this is the fact that for those who really believed in bitcoin, and know the value it brings and how it is going to create huge differences in the future, it was very easy for them to know how to invest without looking back and see every dip as an opportunity to buy more.

Actually, this is a very good move for every investor knowing that the market will still have a way to play out in the future to go test the previous ATH, and for one thing I have come to know, anyone who is taking advantage of the dip now will surely end up doing great in the long run.
nicolas1979

Activity: 826
Merit: 252

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 07:02:17 AM

Most people will agree with you but not me, as long you use long term period after buy I'll agree but if use short/ medium period, I'll say " NO ". If you see bitcoin history from March I think there's no significant price action, no good news and some people keep hold their bitcoin asset until end of the year ( I know this one ). For me the market is too weak to up, meaning no power to grow up. I'll not push my self to buy because I already buy bitcoin and now only keep my patience still on the place.

██▄     ▄▄░
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
████▀                   ▀████
████       ▄▄█████▄▄  ▀▄   ████
████      ▄██████████▄▀    ████
████      ████████▀▀       ████
████  ▄▀ ▄██▀▀▀   ▄██      ████
████   ▀▀     ▄▄███▀       ████
████▄                   ▄████
▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
SECONDLIVE
CHOOSE LIFE      CHOOSE SPACE      CHOOSE FRIENDS
|    Twitter    |  Telegram  |   Medium   |  YouTube  |   Discord   |    TikTok    |    GitHub    |
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   S T A K E   L I T T L E   W I N   B I G   
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
        ▄▄███████▄▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄
   ████████████████████▄
  ███████▀▀▀█████████████
 ██████▌     ▀████████████
███████▀ ▀▀▄▄██▀▀▀█████████
██████             ▀███████
██████▄             ███████
 ███████▄▄        ▄███████
  ███████████▄▄▄▄█████████
   ▀███████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀▀
   ██████████████████████
BaraxLo

Activity: 910
Merit: 512

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 07:06:57 AM

Yes that’s also what I’m thinking. The price had been low and stable  and there haven’t been much fluctuating lately. Anyone that wants to invest should better do it now than continue to wait till its very late and they will start regretting not investing their money when it was early.

I already bought some bitcoin around February/March when price was at $6000… at least I have some little profits on what I purchased. I believe that by the end of this year the price will reach $10.,000 and might even go above that. It takes patience.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  

Jump to: