Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 04:16:03 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Right time to buy a lot of bitcoin.  (Read 3839 times)
Tigorss

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 03:32:10 PM

I think now is the right time to buy more bitcoin because the price is very low,  but I think after a while bitcoin price will rise again and if we buy  more now we cant make more money in the near future. What do yo think?

But you will never know if the price will still continue on going down. Be wise on your investments and trading dude, or else, you'll end up crying.
Bitcoin, Ethereum, and the ICO revolution will be the biggest bubble in our lives, its prediction. When the bubble appears, it may be the right time to buy back the digital currency.
Traderbtcc

Activity: 1190
Merit: 123

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 03:32:26 PM

I think now is the right time to buy more bitcoin because the price is very low,  but I think after a while bitcoin price will rise again and if we buy  more now we cant make more money in the near future. What do yo think?

In the crypto world we should not be greedy because greed can make us fall, as well as buying bitcoin even though this time the price is cheap because at any time the price can go down drastically.

Seconded. The fact that it's cheap and undervalued doesn't mean you buy into it blindly. I know how it always ends, someone gets rekt at the end of the day. However, I do recommend getting some bitcoin because I'm certain the prices would pick up any moment from now. But hey, this is crypto apply caution. It's unpredictable. We've seen that a couple of times.

nydiacaskey01
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1036

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 04:08:49 PM

I see this times as a good opportunity to buy more Bitcoins as you can. Its better to have more of it than you don't have a lot of it when the time comes that it reaches another all time high. Imagine if those speculators are right that by end of 2018 or early 2019 Bitcoin will reach $22,000 USD, what will you do to your self because you missed the train again. But, make sure that you invest only what you can afford to loose.
Adrin

Activity: 294

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 04:38:12 PM

If you want to buy a lot of bitcoin so you can buy at the moment because now bitcoin price is tolerable so I think it is a perfect time to buy bitcoin. My friends and family already start buying bitcoin because cryptocurrency expert says at August bitcoin price will be hit around $20,000 so don’t late to buy bitcoin.  I already start buying bitcoin.
goldade

Activity: 896
Merit: 104

The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 05:12:39 PM

I think now is the right time to buy more bitcoin because the price is very low,  but I think after a while bitcoin price will rise again and if we buy  more now we cant make more money in the near future. What do yo think?

You have simply given us the basis of all forms of trading. Trading is simply buying when the prices are low and selling when the prices are high enough to give profits.
Although, it is advisable to buy bitcoins when the price is really low like this, there is still no particular right time to buy bitcoins. Bitcoin can be bought at any time at any price. The only thing to do after buying is simply hold in your wallet until the price is above cost price and you can then sell to make profits.

Anamika143

Activity: 322
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 06:31:42 PM

You said real conscience, the price of Bitcoin is very low in the exchange market. When the price is low then the best time to invest. Bitcoin's value will increase again, it's right. But I think investing as much as you can by not buying a lot of amount is not worth the trouble.
Greenkarki

Activity: 420
Merit: 19

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 07:23:35 PM

Now the price of bitcoin is very cheap in the current market. This is the right time to buy more bitcoin and save it for future. Once the price will be very high in future at that time you can sell and earn more profits. Invest on more bitcoin now and hold it for future when the price goes high at that time we cannot able to buy. So utilize this chance to buy more bitcoins.

Virtual miner

Activity: 728
Merit: 275

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 07:46:45 PM

The right time to buy any cryptocurrency is when its price low than its real worth. The price of Bitcoin nowadays is very low as compared to its actual worth. You can definitely invest in right now. But buying “a lot of Bitcoin” is something that you should be careful about. You know this market is risky and anything can happen anytime. So don’t invest more than what you cannot afford to lose. Moreover whale manipulation obviously is another reason why people don't feel much safe in the crypto markets.
V. J. Meyer

Activity: 308

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 08:03:01 PM

You said real conscience, the price of Bitcoin is very low in the exchange market. When the price is low then the best time to invest. Bitcoin's value will increase again, it's right. But I think investing as much as you can by not buying a lot of amount is not worth the trouble.
The market is constantly fluctuating and there are many changes that have caused many coins including Bitcoin value changes continuously over time. I think this is a very good time to buy Bitcoin. Investors should also have a reasonable backup plan and stoploss points.
Finestream

Activity: 3038
Merit: 606

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 08:32:30 PM

Now the price of bitcoin is very cheap in the current market. This is the right time to buy more bitcoin and save it for future. Once the price will be very high in future at that time you can sell and earn more profits. Invest on more bitcoin now and hold it for future when the price goes high at that time we cannot able to buy. So utilize this chance to buy more bitcoins.
I agree.But i think any time would be the best time to buy bitcoins as long as you have enough funds to spend.Just hold them for several months or years and surely,it will give you big profits more the you expect.Bitcoin has its own high volatility and considering it as an investment is very risky so be wise enough not to lose in the end.

Reid

Activity: 2898
Merit: 642

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 08:53:52 PM

The question is how much you are willing to risk.
If you are exaggerating that "a lot" of bitcoin then this could be a bad time for old timers and a good time for new investors.
Old timers see it now as a expensive bitcoin for they have seen how low it is and they may have still have a lot of bitcoin in their hands.

Now, newcomers will look at it as cheap. Why? It went to almost 20k and the expectation is still there. If you have that good thought then why not? It is the right time to buy a lot.
hridoyb

Activity: 826
Merit: 250

Bitgesell (BGL) Decentralized Cryptocurrency!

View Profile WWW
July 11, 2018, 09:04:47 PM

Yes, this is the best time for buy bitcoin and hold until market green. Now most of the panic seller sell their bitcoin or other assets because some people want to money or cannot wait for market up.So i think bitcoin must down again below 6000$ so make your own decision  but never try to more greedy

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
        ██████████████▄▄▄
       ▐███████████████████▀
       ████████████████▀▀
                    ▀
                            ▄▄
      ███████████       ▄▄████
     ▐██████████▌      ███████
     ███████████      ███████▀
    ▐██████▌         ███████▀
    ███████       ▄▄███████▀
   ▐██████████████████████▀
  ▄█████████████████████▀
▄██████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████████████████
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████
█████▀               ██████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
██████▄       ▄████████████
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
arjen18

Activity: 266

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 05:05:57 AM

Yes now is the right time to buy and invest and bitcoin because the price of bitcoin now is very cheap buy more and hold it then sell it when the price of bitcoin rise up again
ace4549

Activity: 699
Merit: 438

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 10:16:25 AM

I think the right time to buy a lot of bitcoin is when the price or amount of it drops in the low value with good quality of course
because it is a good opportunity to buy and to be profitable also.
Arroware

Activity: 272

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 10:19:10 AM

I think now is the right time to buy bitcoin, because now the price is still low, so we will also get a lot of profit by waiting for higher prices in the future.
kyle999

Activity: 475
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 10:47:45 AM

Falling all the prices of altcoins I think it's the right time to buy their cheap price because the price drops altcoins is greater than the bitcoin.
el kaka22
Legendary

Activity: 3528
Merit: 1162

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 02:19:01 PM

If I think at this time of course the right time we can get a lot of Bitcoin now we can see the development of the market is now also starting to improve, Bitcoin prices now for me not too cheap, so be patient to take it back at a cheaper price do not make quick decisions and must be patient in taking chances.
No one knows the right time, what is important is that as long as the time is right by you and you still understand that no matter what, the chances of still seeing the price drop lower is still there. One thing we cannot do is to get it perfect even when the price hits the rock bottom as some would still be scared anyway, whether to be buying or not.

Get in little by little for those who may not actually know much about trading, and with that, one can simply just get the best value on the average eventually. This may turn as right time or not, but averaging will enable anyone to make this time as one the best time to buy some bitcoins.

As per many experts, $6000 must be a very strong support level which may not get broken in sustaining way. Hence buying now will not disappoint anyone even $5800 level will be tested in coming days. Because, market will recover immediately to get into support zones.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
tothanhtuan

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 03:51:46 PM

I think they will do exactly what they did with the bitcoin futures news. BTC will spike on the news in August, whales will manipulate the market by buying at the same time so BTC will probably run like crazy for a month or so. The whales will then pull out at all time highs, market will tank again in September. October November and December will see another run up until January
denisaardelean

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 11:21:06 PM

no no ! I think you should not buy bitcoin at this time, you can see that bitcoin prices have been dropping sharply over the past few days and are now adjusting at $ 6200. I think that with a market that is downtrend, the bitcoin price will probably continue to drop further so you should not buy bitcoin at this time but keep waiting. I think the bitcoin price could drop to $ 5800 in the coming days.
Asawakobana2017

Merit: 20

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 01:50:16 AM

no no ! I think you should not buy bitcoin at this time, you can see that bitcoin prices have been dropping sharply over the past few days and are now adjusting at $ 6200. I think that with a market that is downtrend, the bitcoin price will probably continue to drop further so you should not buy bitcoin at this time but keep waiting. I think the bitcoin price could drop to $ 5800 in the coming days.
I believe tgat this is now the right time to buy due to the down market price. I believe that if we are going to buy today this was really a big advantage and we only need few amount of capital on buying. We need to buy more today, because we cannot maybe afford to buy it when the price will rise and we end all up like blaming our self why we don't buy the dip. Anyway we have a different sight regarding to the market price but I believe the best time to buy is today.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  

Jump to: